10 Best Hostels To Stay In Dusit Bangkok Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Dusit Bangkok Province is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Dusit Bangkok Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Dusit Bangkok Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Dusit Bangkok Province. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Dusit Bangkok Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Dusit Bangkok Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Dusit Bangkok Province:
Rest Inn Nest
Rest Inn Nest is located in Bangkok, 1.8 miles from BTS-Ari and 1.8 miles from BTS-Victory Monument. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a hairdresser’s at the property.BTS-Phaya Thai is 2 miles from Rest Inn Nest, and Khao San Road is 2.1 miles away. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 11 miles from Rest Inn Nest.
No reviews yet.
Coop Dopa Hostel
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Coop Dopa Hostel offers accommodations in Bangkok, just 2.3 miles from Chinatown, Sampeng.Every room at this hostel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk and shops at the property.Siam Paragon Mall is 2.5 miles from Coop Dopa Hostel, and Queen Sirikit National Convention Center is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- staff vere friendly but couldn’t speak much English. we also got a bottle of water every day and they made the beds
- The staff were lovely.The hostel is a little hard to find, and there is little in the way of things to do in the area for food etc.I was there on business, so it was fine for me.7/11 10 mins away.Rooms clean, WiFi acceptable…beds are comfy,shower was good, fridge in the room, free water. I think it’s good for the price for the area and would stay again.It’s more of a hotel than a hostel 😊
- staffs are doing well to help us out with some locations we’re not familiar, very accommodating!
Pour le prix c’est un luxe d’avoir une salle de bain privative, photos conformes et le personnel était très sympa !
Nous avons pu récupérer notre chambre dès 10heures
- ห้องพักกว้าง ราคาประหยัด มีสิ่งอำนวยความสะดวกครบครัน
Lida 1946 is located in the Bangkok Old Town neighborhood in Bangkok, 0.4 miles from Khao San Road and one mile from Temple of the Emerald Buddha.A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Grand Palace is 1.1 miles from Lida 1946, and Chinatown, Sampeng is 1.6 miles away. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 13 miles from Lida 1946.
No reviews yet.
Back Home Backpackers
Located just over a quarter mile from Khaosan Road, the property has dormitory rooms with free Wi-Fi in public areas. The property features a tour desk, luggage storage and shared lounging area.The property is 3 miles from Patpong and 1 miles from Grand Palace. Suvarnabhumi Airport is 17 miles away.These rooms are fitted with air conditioning and balcony. Guests have access to shared bathrooms.Thai dishes can be enjoyed at the on-site restaurant.
- Top staff and great hostel for meeting people. Joe especially!!!
- nice place to sleep and to meet other travelers, good environment and good staff
Best Hostel i’ve stayed at in Bangkok, staff super helpful, warm, friendly.
they can get everything fixed fo you with just a phone call,
great ambiance, even the guests so friendly,
i just loved that place.
- The staff especially the owner were extremely helpful and nice.
- everything about this place is awsome. Sophie and Matthew are the best! Will definitely come back
The Vintage Hostel Bangkok
Located in Bangkok, one mile from BTS-Ari, The Vintage Hostel Bangkok features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides free use of bicycles. BTS-Sapan Khwai is one mile from The Vintage Hostel Bangkok, and Chatuchak Weekend Market is 1.2 miles away. Don Muang Airport is 10 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Chaidee Guesthouse and Restaurant
Chaidee Guesthouse and Restaurant is located in Bangkok, just 1,650 feet from Khao San Road. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Temple of the Emerald Buddha is 0.9 miles from Chaidee Guesthouse and Restaurant, and Grand Palace is one mile from the property. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 13 miles from Chaidee Guesthouse and Restaurant.
- ok everybody comportable, but small mouse come to room. 2times per 5 days.
- The staff were so friendly (WiFi stopped working so they helped us connect to another one), fantastic location, but also not too busy and hectic, plenty of restaurants nearby, good aircon, clean bedroom, provided towels, no unexpected charges (such as a key deposit), gave us a complimentary hot drink when we first arrived as I think we looked quite worn down after 14 hours of travelling!
- The hostel is in the city centre, near kosan rd. The staff was really friendly, always worried and helpful.
- The staff were exceptional and incredibly helpful and accommodating!
- Superfriendly staff! I felt very welcomming! The food is good, the location is perfect if you dont want to live directly in Khao San Road!
Q6 at 6
Featuring free WiFi, Q6 at 6 offers accommodations in Bangkok, just 0.4 miles from Khao San Road.Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Temple of the Emerald Buddha is one mile from Q6 at 6, and Grand Palace is 1.1 miles away. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 13 miles from the property.
Bed in dorms are excellent
Very close to bathroom
- It was located just outside Khao San road (10 minute walk) so was fairly quiet. The lady was really lovely and helped book the airport the next day. Beds are comfortable and ac worked! Thanks for stay!
- Owner is a Indian Thai family .Husband and wife are friendly
- The woman working the front desk was incredibly helpful and nice. The rooms were cheap and the A/C made it nice and cool. It’s about a ten minute walk to Khao San Road and very close to some restaurants!
- It was cheap and a convenient 10 minute walk to Khao san road.
- Bed in dorms are excellent
Oh Bangkok Hostel
Oh Bangkok Hostel offers accommodations in Bangkok. The hostel has a barbecue and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as a computer are featured. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Chinatown, Sampeng is 1.6 miles from Oh Bangkok Hostel, and Siam Paragon Mall is 2.5 miles away. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 13 miles from Oh Bangkok Hostel.
- Nice, clean and cheap hostel near khasoan road. Il stay here every time Im in bankok! staff is so kindly and special thanks for Anita who always so nice and helpfull! Also many things to see near the hostel and you can always find new friends from here!
- The staff was very friendly and helpful especially Anita, this little girl is a powerhouse of energy, super active and affectionate. The staff helped me out with my luggage all the time, called cabs for me. Switched on the AC when I told them that I was feeling hot. Chilled out vibes.
- Room very clean, people in here is very friendly and kind
- The rabbit tree hostel is a unique place to stay at. Me and my brother acutally didn’t expect that much and arrived in a very welcoming place, with super nice people and an amazing breakfast of pancakes and coffee everyday! =)
- Comfy mattress. It was very clean. WiFi connection was great.
Sukanya Hostel is located in Bangkok, just 1,900 feet from Khao San Road.Every room comes with a shared bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Temple of the Emerald Buddha is 0.9 miles from Sukanya Hostel, and Grand Palace is 1.1 miles away. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 13 miles from the property.
- Our hosts were the kindest people ever! Let us check in super early and cleaned the room in preparation for us to arrive at 7am. Gave us lots of useful info about the local area, and helped us to get off to the airport safely. Stayed up to wave us off. Provided breakfast and tea/coffee. Clean modern bathroom and great fan and a/c in our room. Great quiet location near to khaosan and river boats to get to rest of city with ease. Will be my first choice if ever in Bangkok.
Sukanya was a really nice host. When we asked for the way she did not only point it out, but She walked with us to the kao san road and to the police station when our wallet was stolen! It was perfect. She‘s like a loving mom that takes care of you and makes sure that everything is fine. We felt welcome from the minute we arrived. Thank you!
If we would come back to Bangkok we would definitely book again!!!
– Nicole and Madlen
- Nice staff. Close to Khaosan Road but in quiet area.
- Staff very helpful, especially when I had an issue with a tour company. Very accommodating with late check-in/early exits. Very cheap and in a good location.Decent WiFi and air con.
The room was nice, same as on pictures, we got everything for that price.
The owners are friendly 🙂
Hostel is in quiet area, even the main road is close.
Baan Nai Trok
Baan Nai Trok is located in Bangkok, 0.4 miles from Khao San Road and 0.4 miles from Temple of the Golden Mount.Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room comes with a shared bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Bangkok City Pillar is 0.9 miles from Baan Nai Trok, and Temple of the Emerald Buddha is 0.9 miles from the property. Don Muang Airport is 13 miles away.
The hostel is in a quiet back alley, very charming and clean as soon as you come in, with a lovely garden out front. Dispite this it’s just an under 10 minute riverside walk from the bustling Khaosan area.
Instant coffee, ginger infusion and tea are available throughout the day, together with some cookies. Kitchenware seemed nice, but we didn’t have time to use it.
There was always a free shower/toilet available, didn’t have to wait.
We were lucky and had the 4-bed dorm all to ourselves.
quiet location, friendly staff, cozy beautiful front garden, clean and serviceable bathroom with bathtub, good air condition, all beds equipped with individual lamp, street food in 1-2 minute by walking, wifi worked well without interruption
most of all impressed by the fact that you can use many things for free in the kitchen: drinks (tea, coffee, cocoa), cookies, bananas, mugs, plates, water heater, refrigerator, toaster
it was a bit not easy to find the hostel, but I asked people from street market and they took me directly to the hotel doors
This is a little gem in Bangkok, hidden in an alley close to the Khao San Road. Especially when arriving by bus it is easily reachable by foot. The garden of the hostel and free snacks make it the perfect spot to relax before starting your day. It is also nice, that you can use the cooking area to prepare your own breakfast.
The rooms were clean, staff friendly and the location excellent to start your exploration of Bangkok!
Everything was perfect! Nice Hostel, clean rooms, great people, all in all a great hostel!
Every morning a great thai breakfast.
The Hostel is directly in the center and perfect for the start in your holiday in Thailand!
- Probably one of the best value and good wuality acommodation in Bangkok. Friendly stuff, clean and nice rooms, very close to all sights in the old town, good AC. Do not afraid about shared showers and toilets. They were always clean and shared with only a few more people.
- The hostel is in a quiet back alley, very charming and clean as soon as you come in, with a lovely garden out front. Dispite this it’s just an under 10 minute riverside walk from the bustling Khaosan area.
Top Hostels In Dusit Bangkok Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Dusit Bangkok Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Dusit Bangkok Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Dusit Bangkok Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!