10 Best Hostels To Stay In Diegem Flemish Brabant – Top Hotel Reviews
Diegem Flemish Brabant is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Diegem Flemish Brabant. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Diegem Flemish Brabant. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Diegem Flemish Brabant. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Diegem Flemish Brabant right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Diegem Flemish Brabant with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Diegem Flemish Brabant:
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Ooostel2.be Zaventem offers accommodation in Zaventem, 1.2 miles from Skyhall.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain units include a seating area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room.You will find a shared lounge at the property. The property does not have a reception and uses a self check in system.Bike hire is available at this hostel and the area is popular for cycling. Zaventem is 1,650 feet from Ooostel2.be Zaventem, while Chicory Museum- geuzenberg is 2.7 miles away. Brussels Airport is 1.2 miles from the property.
- The room was very well appointed, clean and comfortable.
- This is an OK place for one night if you have an early flight in Zaventem and do not want to spend much. The room is minimal. The bed is an IKEA sofa bed, which is ok for one night. The bathroom is fine, clean. Staff is not present, but in case of need very helpful.
- The room was just perfect for my needs. self contained with all basic amenities. Cleanliness was fantastic and regular cleaning was performed by well trained staff. The instructions on how to get to property, how to obtain key etc were faultless. Phones are always promptly answered and courteous. No onsite staff, but dint need one at all. I stayed for 14 days.
- Comfortable room, good kitchen, clean toilet, quite place.
- a no thrills deal, okay for anyone who just needs a cheap place to spend the night close to the airport. clean, but simple, if not minimalistic. Self check-in: I didnt receive an initial message with the necessary instructions how to enter the property, and had to call to find my way in. After that call everything worked well.
Sleep Well Youth Hostel
The Sleep Well Youth Hostel has a central location in historic Brussels, a 13-minute walk from the Grand Place and Manneken Pis and 500 feet from a shopping district. This eco-friendly hostel features free Wi-Fi, a bar, a terrace and bike rental services.The functional rooms and dormitories have hardwood floors, a desk and a wardrobe. They also feature a bathroom with a shower and a toilet.The Sleep Well Youth Hostel serves a complimentary buffet-style breakfast to start the day. You can also enjoy a drink at the bar. In the immediate surroundings of the accommodations, you can find a wide range of eating facilities and supermarkets.Guests who would like to explore the city can rent a bike at Sleep Well Youth Hostel. The property also provides a library and free ping-pong facilities.The closest metro station is a 5-minute walk, connecting to Brussels’ many districts and sightseeing attractions. Brussels-Central Train Station is just over half a mile and Brussels-South Train Station with the Eurostar and Thalys terminals is about a mile away. From Sleep Well Youth Hostel, it is 10 miles to Brussels Airport.
- Great location, amazing value for money! Room very clean and modern facilities, usb plugs etc. Thoroughly exceeded my expectations!
- The place fleet very much like an hotel, which could be a good or bad thing depending on what you’re looking for. The faculties we’re clean and the staff was nice and helpful. I would stay here again in the future.
- Excellent! I liked so much the hostel and the city!
- Worth the price, and I like the loft design of the duplex room. Not far from the Grand Place, within 10 minutes walk.
- Room was tidy and functional. Much more than you would expect from a hostel. Loved the access to the balcony from the main bedroom.
Brxxl 5 City Centre Hostel
One of our best sellers in Brussels! Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Brxxl 5 City Centre Hostel is located in Brussels in the region of Brussels Region, just 1.1 miles from Belgian Comic Strip Center.Zaventem Airport is 7 miles away.
- As a single female traveller, I noticed a lot of men in the area. Wouldn’t say that I felt unsafe, but also wouldn’t recommend walking around alone late at night. The room felt a bit cramped, but was very stylish.
- It was exactly what I needed for the trip, just a bed to crash for couple of hours for the duration of my stay. And obviously using the facilities whilst there!
+ there was a vending machine
+ modern bulding and rooms
+ friendly staff
+Neighbourhood was near Grand Place and Manneken Pis but it didn’t feel the safest
- I booked a bedroom with four beds and I think it was a good decision. Room not big but enough, comfortable beds, clean sheets, a place for the lugagge that you can close with a lock, a small wardrobe, a small “table” and two stools. The bathroom was good, hot water, soap, hair dryer and a towel rack.
- Location is Good……Hotel staffs are good & co-operative…….Room condition, cleanliness & facilities are good……value for money.
Train Cabin Hostel
Located in Brussels in the region of Brussels Region, 2.1 miles from Belgian Comic Strip Center, Train Cabin Hostel features a barbecue and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Zaventem Airport is 4.3 miles from the property.
- The train cabin is a special and unique experience. It’s fun. I loved it. It’s just like taking a train and sleep in it over night while travelling. It is for who wants to experience something different. The entire hostel is built and decorated as if it was a very lovely train station, just much lovelier than most real train stations. Very wonderful and helpful staff! The location couldn’t be any better as it is close to a major bus, tram and train station.
- Very clean & well maintained property with several room options available. My son and I stayed in the real bargain priced sleeping car. You really could not expect more for you money. In the shower room, they also supplied liquid hair/body wash.
- Was a great experience, there was ten of us and given such a big group we were looked after well.
- I would say this as a decent hostel, Location is good although its is little away from the centre, The tram station is nearby, the staff are decent, the kitchen is good and the environment is neat and tidy.
- It was a quirky and unusual place to stay. The train cabin was great value for stay and the hostel itself was great.
Jacques Brel Youth Hostel
Located 1,650 feet from Belgian Comic Strip Center in Brussels, Jacques Brel Youth Hostel features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi.There is a shared kitchen at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hostel. The nearest airport is Zaventem Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- It was very close to metro station. Staff was friendly.
- modern structure, clean and well organized; big bathroom in each room; varied breakfast, suitable for vegetarian and gluten-milk free diets.
- The room was on two levels, which was odd, but something a little different. The location is residential, quiet and safe, but close enough to town to walk. Breakfast is awesome!
- The Hostel was ideally located – just 10-minute walk from/to Gare du Nord, and 10 to Groter Markt from where you can go to all the major sights 🙂 The staff was nice, the rooms cozy with toilet, shower included and breakfast was included and delicious, too. Would definitely stay here again! It’s amazing! One of the best hostels I’ve stayed in so far! 🙂
- Is the best hostel ever, I love the baggage room is super secure and also the shared rooms are amazing.
Van Gogh Youth Hostel City Centre
Located in Brussels in the region of Brussels Region, 1,950 feet from Belgian Comic Strip Center, Van Gogh Youth Hostel City Centre features a barbecue and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Zaventem Airport, 6 miles from Van Gogh Youth Hostel City Centre.
- The cleanliness of the hostel. Facilities for lockers and breakfast was good too
For a good sleep, good option. Secured facility, 15 min walk to central location.
Access to Bus and Metro.
Property includes event place, restaurant, kitchen, free locker facility
- Quick check-in, good facilities, breakfast, good bar near reception.
- The very cheap bar and nice bar staff, nice garden…
- The bed sheets were fresh and clean, the room had a window and a sink. Nice bar and courtyard.
2GO4 Quality Hostel Brussels City Center
2GO4 Quality Hostel Brussels City Center offers accommodations in Brussels.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Zaventem Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- I booked from booking.com for this booking, might be I forgot online payment by card, the confirmation was black and white that all I had to pay was 208 euro totally, but they charge me for 246.16 euro. The first day I arrived 2GO4, one of the staff told me that there was no card payment and no receip I received. This time they told me that I could pay by card; but I had to pay more than the amount of 246.16 euro. my phonecharge locked in my private locker was not working any more, it was very obvously that someone opened my locker and damaged my charge. I exactl y remembered that I used it before I locked in my locker. I could not see the person, but I am sure someone opened my locked. This place might not be dangerous for others, but it was very dangerous for me.
There’s free breakfast (cornflakes) and free drinks all day!
Staff were really nice too.
- Good bed and room very clean. The localization is amazing, very near to the central area
- Amazing common ready and good atmosphere, nice dorms
- I had a private room ensuite which was basic but very clean. For 2 persons the room might be too tiny, there was no room for a closet. Easy access to the center of Brussels, quiet location.
2GO4 Quality Hostel Brussels Grand Place
One of our best sellers in Brussels! Located in the Brussels Historical center neighborhood in Brussels, 1,950 feet from Belgian Comic Strip Center, 2GO4 Quality Hostel Brussels Grand Place features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Zaventem Airport, 7 miles from the property.
Very clean with nice facilities
If i visit Brussels again, i would love to visit here agian.
Location is the best seriously.
- Amazing location! Right in the heart of the city center with great food and bars and sights within walking distance. The Hostel had a nice lounge and kitchen area and the wifi was great. Also liked that they include towels.
- The staff there are nice. I was late when check in, and I didnt know that I should check in in the main house, but went to the grand place one. Luckily, there was staff there saw me and helped me to check in there.
- The location is more than perfect. The room is clean and has everything for a comfortable stay. The stuff is friendly and helpful (they called a taxi for me at 4am). This place has its own special atmosphere which I liked very much!
- Very clean with nice facilities
Located in Brussels, half a mile from Egmont Palace, Hostel Galia features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room has a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Manneken Pis is 0.6 miles from Hostel Galia, and Magritte Museum is 0.6 miles away. The nearest airport is Zaventem Airport, 7 miles from Hostel Galia.
Staff were super friendly and helpful. Loved the shabby chic charm, the location, great local eateries, proximity to Midi/Zuid station, historic centre, antique shops and market in square outside. Filling and varied breakfast. Info on booking.com out of date. Towels are provided!
The Greek restaurant listed as being in the hostel no longer exists.
Breakfast was delicious, there were fresh Croissants and Baguette.
The hostel is located in a nice area and it is possible to reach the City centre on foot in 15 minutes.
- Staff super nice and friendly. Delicious breakfast and comfortable room
- Excellent breakfast, friendly staff, comfy bed and room with a great view over the church. Nice traditional restaurant up the street, few caffes around
Great breakfast included 🙂
Bedding provided and some guests were provided with towels
- Staff were super friendly and helpful. Loved the shabby chic charm, the location, great local eateries, proximity to Midi/Zuid station, historic centre, antique shops and market in square outside. Filling and varied breakfast. Info on booking.com out of date. Towels are provided!
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostel Bruegel offers accommodations in Brussels. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Grand Place is 1,850 feet from Hostel Bruegel, and Brussels Central Station is 1,850 feet from the property. The nearest airport is Zaventem Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- The hostel near with metro. Friendly receiption to help us save the luggage and very clear information.
– the location is really convenient
– good breakfast
– the facilities are always clean and well maintained
- It’s a very organized and comfortable place, the breakfast is very balanced and varied. The staff is very helpful and friendly.
1. The guys at the reception were nice.
2. The location was good.
Share bath room has no any hanger.
I have no where to put my clothes.
Top Hostels In Diegem Flemish Brabant Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Diegem Flemish Brabant to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Diegem Flemish Brabant but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Diegem Flemish Brabant. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!