10 Best Hostels To Stay In De Barreel West-Flanders – Top Hotel Reviews
De Barreel West-Flanders is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in De Barreel West-Flanders. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in De Barreel West-Flanders. You’re probably wondering where to stay in De Barreel West-Flanders. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in De Barreel West-Flanders right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in De Barreel West-Flanders with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In De Barreel West-flanders:
De Ploate Hostel
De Ploate Hostel offers accommodations in Oostende. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Bruges is 13 miles from De Ploate Hostel, and Knokke-Heist is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Ostend-Bruges Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
- Good location, Clean, Breakfast included and The recepcionist Gave us Nice Tips about the city.
- Everything was good planned and managed. The breakfast was just perfect,not too much and enough. The rooms are well maintaned and good heating and internet. I love the place, the beds are ok and also the pillows ok. Eenvoudig maar zeer goed
- I did like the Welcome, the big elevator, the nice room with shower and toilet, The beakfast, the location, near the beach and the sea, near public transport: tram and train, the Spar Super Market, the Bio Shop – Oostende – Mordan, the Shiatsu Basic course, …
- Excellent purpose-built hostel four years old; spotlessly clean; en suite with plenty of hot water and pressure; free wifi very good; breakfast outstanding with good coffee; are contemplating another stay soon; close to the seafront promenade.
- The hostel was ideal for us as we wanted 1 night before returning home. The facilities were clean and staff were helpful.
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. This renovated hotel is located a 2-minute walk from the beach of Oostende and surrounded by bars, restaurants and dance halls. De Haan is less than 20 minutes away by car.The non-smoking rooms have a private bathroom and are warmly decorated with red and purple colors.Hotel Sunlight has a new bar where you can order refreshing drinks. There are a large variety of restaurants and cafés right outside your door to eat lunch and dinner. Bruges is less than 30 minute drive from the hotel and you can reach highway A10 in a 10-minute drive. The Ostend-Bruges International Airport is an 8-minute drive away.
- Pleasantly surprised by this Low Cost Accomodation. Welcoming personal. Good location: two streets from the coast and just next to the Casino of Oostende. Verry close to shopping area too. I slept in a 4 female Dorm with little Bathroom. Room and Bathroom where clean and came with free sheets,hairdryer,towels and toiletries. Wifi is free too. For what I saw this place is a Good alternative to the VJH Hostel that closes during the winter in Oostende.
- The Sunlight was perfect for my visit. Clean and comfy.
- We wanted proximity to the sea and that’s all we’ve got. It was the only one available to book from a day to the next at the beginning of August.
- Location is nice in the city centre and close to the coast line.
- Other than the distance to Ostend beach, nothing at all
Jeugdherberg De Peerdevisser
Featuring free WiFi, a playground and a terrace, Jeugdherberg De Peerdevisser offers accommodations in Oostduinkerke, just 24 miles from Bruges. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is luggage storage space at the property.Oostende is 12 miles from Jeugdherberg De Peerdevisser, and Knokke-Heist is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Ostend-Bruges Airport, 9 miles from Jeugdherberg De Peerdevisser.
- The friendliness of the personnel and their help when we had a problem with our car
- Friendly welcome. The room was clean and tidy and included en-suite facilities. Great bar, reasonably priced and the jam at breakfast was delicious.
- Friendly, English spealing staff who were very helpful. Simple arrival proceedure meant we were in our room in less then 3 mibs from walking in.
- Great location for last night before return ferry from Calais,. Needed the shower after camping for three days, then a short walk into town for a beer and s meal.
- Nice location in residential area. Good sized grounds with play area. Friendly staff. Room simple with everything we needed and doors out into garden area. Great breakfast included in price. About 40 minutes from dunquerke ferry so a good stopover. Easy 15 minute walk into town and the beach.
Snuffel Hostel is located in the Bruges Historic Center neighborhood in Bruges, 1,650 feet from Bruges City Theater and 0.7 miles from Bruggemuseum Archeological Museum. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. St. Salvator Cathedral is 0.6 miles from Snuffel Hostel, and Memling Museum – St. John Hospital is 0.7 miles away. Ostend-Bruges Airport is 16 miles from the property.
- 10 minutes walk to the market square, good breakfast and soft bed! nice!
- Big room, have enough space, all with big locker for each person. Even the luggage room with locker, it’s more safe for leave the stuff in the hostel.
- Lovely industrial modern building with very spacious lockers and good size rooms. The common room and bar has a great atmosphere.
- Really nice hostel to stay. Good location, comfy rooms, safe lockers. Staff is very friendly. You can rent a bike (really nice bike), and there is also a bar area with music bands playing time to time. Nice place. Would be happy to be back there again.
- The staff was super friendly and you got a nice place to stay for the value.
Hostel 28 is located in the Bruges Historic Center neighborhood in Bruges, 1,300 feet from Bruggemuseum Archeological Museum and 1,950 feet from Bruges City Theater.You will find luggage storage space at the property.St. Salvator Cathedral is 650 feet from Hostel 28, and Memling Museum – St. John Hospital is 1,300 feet from the property. Ostend-Bruges Airport is 16 miles away.
- Good location, nice cozy room, organization of the staff on point.
- Staff is super cool, they’re positive, kind and willing to help. The room is nice, comfortable and clean. Bathroom facilities were clean and easy to use as well. (I thought it would have been uncomfortable to share a bathroom but not at all!) Great location, close to main square and it’s a 15-20 minute walk from the station, you could also take the bus.
- The staff went out of their way to help us! Couldn’t be more grateful!
- The location was really good, you have everything there.
- I liked everything about this place. Would recommend!
Hostel Lybeer Private Rooms just for two!
Showcasing a barbecue and terrace, Hostel Lybeer Private Rooms just for two! is located in Bruges in the region of West-Vlaanderen. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bruggemuseum Archeological Museum is 1,000 feet from Hostel Lybeer Private Rooms just for two!, and Bruges City Theater is 0.4 miles away. Ostend-Bruges Airport is 16 miles from the property.
- Cheapest well-located place in historic center of Brugge if you also want privacy.
- Staff was super friendly and the location was super convenient. We took the room with bathroom and it was clean
- Hostel lybeer is excellently located to explore the city of Bruges. Upon arrival the staff were friendly and provides a map of the local area pointing out highlights!! The hostel has a really nice common area with a bar. It also has a selection of board games and a shared kitchen facility including a fridge , microwave, hobs. In addition it has a roof terrace and it was pleasant to enjoy the sunshine in!! You can also store luggage in their luggage room which is very convenient
What a beautifully refurbished place. Superb location and everything in bruges so easy to get to.
Lovely coffee available all day. Could leave bags before and after. Very clean modern bathrooms. Clean well decorated rooms. Will be amazing in summer with balcony. Nice older croud.
- Access by 2ways,either by bus or walking around 13mins from main station (not too bad). Accommodation is comfy, good place to relax with free coffee, friendly staff and adequate information on touristy stuff!
Hostel Gran Kaffee Passage
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostel Gran Kaffee Passage offers accommodations in Bruges, just 1,300 feet from Bruggemuseum Archeological Museum. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Bruges City Theater is 1,950 feet from Hostel Gran Kaffee Passage, and St. Salvator Cathedral is 650 feet from the property. The nearest airport is Ostend-Bruges Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- Our apartment was spacious and clean. The staff at the hostel were extremely friendly and accommodating and the restaurant downstairs was lovely! I very much recommend this hotel to others visiting.
- Close to Bruges centre and great cafe across the way called Juliette with great breakfast for 8.50 euros and open Sunday morning and near Lil o’Lait.
- Easy to walk to the city centre and around the town, hostel restaurant is amazing with a chic vibe.
- The place is located right in the town center, very convenient.
- The hostel was very comfortable for main attractions as well as had a great restaurant below the hostel. I went to my cozy bed safely after drinking bear and having dinner in this restaurant.
Hostel Lybeer Bruges
One of our best sellers in Bruges! Showcasing a barbecue and sun terrace, Hostel Lybeer Bruges is located in the Bruges Historic Center neighborhood in Bruges. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Bruggemuseum Archeological Museum is 1,000 feet from Hostel Lybeer Bruges, and Bruges City Theater is 0.4 miles away. The nearest airport is Ostend-Bruges Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- The playlist they have is amazing. Whenever we spent time at the common area, we were having fun! It also has games and its own beer! Plus, the hostel is very charming! It’s just great! I’d definitely stay there again!
- First of all the staff (Celine) made us very welcome. The hostel was very clean and up to date. Great bar area and very friendly vibe!
I loved my experience in Brugge, int the hostel I’ve been with a lot of people of my country and guests and employer were so pleasent.
Cook and bar are so comfortable.
- The bed was comfortable and the water hot. Shared bathroom was well designed. Generally the decor was fresh and clean with plenty of common space to sit and relax. A delightful place to stay.
have girl only room, which is more comfortable for the girls travel alone.
The bar is nice and the happy hours have really good price.
Charlie Rockets Youth Hostel
Located in Bruges, 1,300 feet from Bruges City Theater, Charlie Rockets Youth Hostel features free WiFi access and private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom.You will find luggage storage space at the property.You can play darts at the hostel. Bruggemuseum Archeological Museum is 0.4 miles from Charlie Rockets Youth, and St. Salvator Cathedral is 0.4 miles away. The nearest airport is Ostend-Bruges Airport, 16 miles from Charlie Rockets Youth Hostel.
- The location was great, amazing building and convenient to have a bar downstairs. We had a room of 4 instead of 6 for the same price, the City Centre and canals were close which made our stay even better.
- I had a personal issue with my dorm and even though it was very busy over the holiday weekend, the woman working at reception was very kind and sorted the problem for me. Their choice of music in the bar is fabulous and has a nice atmosphere.
The bar was nice and lively.
It is a Hostle and for that it was greate. The location is also good, parking close by @ 8.70 for a day.
- The best thing is location of the Hostel, as it is in 5 minutes walking from the city center and close to a supermarket. The first floor is nice, nice people and nice music at the evening, you can really enjoy an hour before going to sleep.
- A nice very basic breakfast in a low price, hreatlocation and a sweet pub as the lobby was fun
Featuring free WiFi, Hostel Europa offers accommodations in Bruges. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong at this hostel, and bike rental is available. Bruggemuseum Archeological Museum is 0.7 miles from Hostel Europa, and Bruges City Theater is 1.2 miles from the property. Ostend-Bruges Airport is 16 miles away.
- The hostel is reasonably priced and in a decent location for exploring the city center. It’s no frills, basic accommodation with easy parking, and is about a 20 minute walk from the center. The surrounding neighborhood is semi-residential and feels quite safe. Breakfast was fine. There was a decent self-server coffee/cappuccino machine.
15 mins walk from the centre of town. Free parking in the hostel grounds. Friendly helpful staff.
Has a bar!
Four-bed room ideal for a family of four.
Good breakfast, good value bar, helpful staff. Quiet when we were there at Easter
Nice place. Looks like a school dorm rooms. Big green area. Free parking.
Breakfast was ok.
- The breakfast is included and it is pretty good. The place is very clean. Staff was also helpful. The hostel can be reached easily from the Brugge station and it takes around 10-15 minutes if you take the bus. When you check out I recommend to ask for the map and plan your trip as you go.
Top Hostels In De Barreel West-flanders Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in De Barreel West-Flanders to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in De Barreel West-Flanders but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in De Barreel West-Flanders. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!