10 Best Hostels To Stay In Dalcahue Chiloe – Top Hotel Reviews
Dalcahue Chiloe is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Dalcahue Chiloe. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Dalcahue Chiloe. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Dalcahue Chiloe. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Dalcahue Chiloe right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Dalcahue Chiloe with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Dalcahue Chiloe:
Located in El Astillero, 7 miles from Castro, Hostal Astilleros features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom with a hot tub and bathtub or shower, with free toiletries provided.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Mocopulli Airport, 3.7 miles from Hostal Astilleros.
- Excelente lugar para descansar con un excelente servicio
- La atención personalizada. Instalaciones nuevas. Cocina equipada.
- La hospitalidad del dueño, siempre dispuesto a ayudar, además de lo hermoso del hostal
La recepción muy grata de trato cercano, excelentes anfitriones.
Las instalaciones confortables, modernas, limpias y espaciosas.
Conectados con el medio ambiente y el ahorro de energía.
Volveríamos a elegirlo!!!
- La.amabilidad y confíanza, nos dieron una estadía muy buena y cordial.
One of our best sellers in Castro! Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Palafito Waiwen offers accommodations in Castro.Certain rooms include views of the sea or city. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.There is a shared kitchen at the property.
- Fab breakfast, amazing views, comfy beds, lockers, clean… this is a nice hostel
- friendly and helpful staff, nice view from the common area, cozy wooden interior with stove in the common room , quiet
- Amazing breakfast (the best I’ve had during my 4 weeks of travel!), super comfortable bed with down comforter, very clean and new, friendly and helpful staff, five star views! Quiet and friendly atmosphere. I could not have asked for anything more. A perfect stay on a beautiful island!
BEST HOSTEL I was in South America. EL MEJOR HOSTEL!
Wonderful, helpful and superfriendly staff. Very clean.
Amazing view. Great location! Who can live for this price directly at the ocean?
Wonderful breakfast: Housemade bread, eggs, oats, coffee, tea, cut fruit!
- Perfect location, very clean and great breakfast. The place to stay
Hostal Torre de Babel
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Hostal Torre de Babel offers accommodations in Castro. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the garden or city. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a shared kitchen, a tour desk, luggage storage space and a shops at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking.
- Luis incredibly welcoming; great facilities; quiet; very clean shared bathrooms plus a hearty breakfast. Would definitely recommend this Hostal.
- The place was clean, the breakfast was very good and Luis was a great host
- The room was very confortable and clean. The staff was nice. The coffee was very good.
- Clean, quite , friendly enviroment, nice guests.. close to everything
Really comfortable place with nice shared living area, a large kitchen to use, good breakfast, great coffee, a great shower, well located to city centre, friendly staff with helpful local tips.
A good, comfortable place to crash for the night and have a warm shower and a good breakfast between exploring.
La Minga Hostel
Featuring free WiFi, La Minga Hostel offers accommodations in Castro.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Mocopulli Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Friendly staff always on hand. English and Spanish spoken. Rooms were clean and tidy. Kitchen well stocked with utensils. Location was great and all amenities were closely including a tour company across the road.
- The owner Camilla is a genuine nice and helpful person, told us everything we needed to know about the city and sightseeing spots on Chiloe and shared our passion for real coffee.
- Excellent hosts with great recommendations on what to do in chiloe. The restaurants close by are delicious too. Locationwise is perfect!
- the owner was really friendly and very helpful, comfy beds, good bathrooms… very good location
- Camila and the staff are just amazing!! very lovely and friendly. You really feel like being at home with your best friends. Best place ever
Palafitos Emilio y Ester
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Palafitos Emilio y Ester offers accommodations in Castro.All rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental.
- Extremely welcoming and friendly experience in an unusual setting at a fantastic location. Good Wi-Fi, great breakfast, very accommodating hosts with lovely facilities.
- It’s a beautiful stilted house right on the water. Emilio and Ester are delightful hosts. He even sat up and watched the Super Bowl with me! Took me to the bus station when it was time to leave. Cozy beds, great breakfast and the kayaks are available for use! Wonderful stay!
- Unique and original chiloe feeling in an old and cozy palafito building. Really hearty and friendly hosts. Warm family and friends atmosphere.
hospitality, authentic palafito, very nice terrace and fantastic breakfast.
Naddia y Henry are the best !!! Gracias por the homemade pisco sour 😉😉!! Kayaks available!
- Very nice private rooms. The hosts were amazing. They gave us great recommendations for the town, helped us launch the kayaks from their beachfront, and had pizza and beer waiting for us when we returned. The pizza and kayak costed extra, but the convenience and reasonable price made it well worth it. One of the best stays of our 6 week trip through chile.
Hospedaje Martita offers accommodations in Castro. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the river or garden. A TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Mocopulli Airport, 6 miles from Hospedaje Martita.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi, Hostal Huillin offers accommodations in Castro. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a shared bathroom fitted with a bathtub.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Mocopulli Airport, 9 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Chiloense offers accommodations in Castro.A TV is provided.The nearest airport is Mocopulli Airport, 9 miles from Hostal Chiloense.
No reviews yet.
Huepil Backpackers offers accommodations in Castro. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.
The staff (which consisted in one guy) was nice and enough.
The wifi worked everywhere in the house.
- The place of accommodation(hosting) is very distant from the center without possibility other than the taxi The apartment has no window which open, no view(sight). Breakfast light impersonal welcome(reception)
- I spent 2 nights in Huepil Backpackers. It is a new little backpack (just one dorm) a bit out of the center, pretty quiet, perfect to get some rest. It is all brand new and clean, and Celeste is very warm and helping as much as she can.
- Hôtel très propre, chambre correcte, lit confortable et jolie salle de bain. Bon petit déjeuner
- A pesar que queda ubicado un poco lejos del centro, es un buen lugar para alojar donde el dueño siempre está preocupado de hacer sentir a los huéspedes como en casa, pregunta por si nos gustó o no el desayuno, ofrece otras opciones, etc. Siempre limpio el lugar, camas cómodas y ambiente grato.
- The staff (which consisted in one guy) was nice and enough.
Hostal Chiloe Castro
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hostal Chiloe Castro offers accommodations in Castro. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The nearest airport is Mocopulli Airport, 11 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Hostels In Dalcahue Chiloe Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Dalcahue Chiloe to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Dalcahue Chiloe but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Dalcahue Chiloe. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!