10 Best Hostels To Stay In Curtis Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Curtis Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Curtis Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Curtis Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Curtis Galicia. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Curtis Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Curtis Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Curtis Galicia:
Albergue-hostel Casa da Gándara
Albergue-hostel Casa da Gándara in Boimorto has a garden and a terrace. The property provides a shared lounge.All rooms at the hostel come with a seating area. Albergue-hostel Casa da Gándara has certain rooms with garden views, and rooms are equipped with a coffee machine. The rooms have a closet.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Boimorto, like hiking.Santiago de Compostela is 31 miles from Albergue-hostel Casa da Gándara, while Sada is 31 miles away. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 24 miles from the property.
- Very friendly and most helpful owner/hospitalera! Beautiful and comfortable home with new bathrooms and washer and dryer. Located on the Camino del Norte and serves as an alternative to reaching Lavacolla without entering Arzua and onto the busy Camino Frances
- A beautiful house, well maintained and spotlessly clean. The owner was friendly and very helpful – nothing was too much trouble. And after a day’s walking, we loved the jacuzzi! The breakfast was wonderful.
Very nice owner. She is very proud of her new albergue and rightfully so. The room was impeccable with new bathroom.
She even insisted on driving us to the only restaurant that was open that night because she knew we were tired after a day on the Camino.
- We had a lovely welcome when we arrived and made to feel at home. There were clothes washing facilities which were a welcomed sight and our washing was taken care of whilst we sat in the garden with a drink. Food was homemade and delicious and good value. The room was spacious with a very modern bathroom
- Maribel is an Angel, a very friendly and helpful woman, a nice garden, kitchen and washing machine, barbecue place in the garden, Maribel made cake for us for breakfast, perfect stay
Offering a terrace and views of the mountains, Albergue Milpés is set in Ribadiso. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Rooms have a shared bathroom. Albergue Milpés features free WiFi .There is a shared kitchen at the property.The property is located on El Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route and offers specific services and facilities for pilgrims. These services include backpacks transfer, lockers and massage services.Santiago de Compostela is 21 mi from Albergue Milpés, while Lugo is 30 mi from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 14 mi away.
Clean dorm rooms attached to bar restaurant. They give you actual sheets and pillowcases. Nice cabinets to stow your gear. Laundry available.
But there’s only two toilets and showers for the ladies, and perhaps less for men.
And food is so so—typical fare. Important since once here you’ll not walk anywhere else
Verynice helpful staff. Cold foot bath and beer on arrival!
Food in reataurant nice for the value.
- Fun albergue, right on the Camino. It even has a fountain for soaking tired feet! The albergue is surrounded by a terrace with tables, chairs and umbrellas where you can sit and look out over the countryside and the pilgrims walking along. There is a good bar and food available which is good because there isn’t a super mercado around. The beds are comfortable and the showers good.
- Great new albergue at the end of the village. If you think you missed it, you didn’t. The view from the deck looking over the hillside and the footsoaking pool is such a nice way to end your day on the Camino.
- Location, clean, friendly, laundry, comfortable, good menu
- Clean dorm rooms attached to bar restaurant. They give you actual sheets and pillowcases. Nice cabinets to stow your gear. Laundry available.
One of our best sellers in Arzúa! Located in Arzúa, Albergue Ultreia offers a garden. Free WiFi is available.The shared bathroom is equipped with a hair dryer.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the hostel.Santiago de Compostela is 26 miles from Albergue Ultreia, while Betanzos is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 18 miles from the property.
- Very clean. Spacious bathroom. Nice patio in the backyard. And the cleaning lady was very nice and helpful.
- Clean and modern. The staff were friendly and helpful and made me feel welcome. Nice lounge area and patio in the back.
- From the minute we entered the staff/owner was so friendly and welcoming. Every thing was perfectly set up for the Peregrino. Dramatically exceeded my expectations and if you are reading this don’t even consider staying anywhere else!! Highly recommend the food there as well.
- Very clean and tidy, on Camino way, great service, great dinner, the staff was very polite and friendly. Highly recommend it
- The staff was very friendly and the place was immaculate. They kept cleaning the floors after people would shower. It’s a very modern albergue for a great price too.
De Camino is located in Arzúa, 20 mi from Santiago de Compostela and 31 mi from Lugo. Free WiFi is offered and free private parking is available on site.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The property is located on El Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route and offers specific services and facilities for pilgrims. These services include luggage transfer, lockers, bike storage and massage services.Sada is 30 mi from De Camino, while Portomarin is 29 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 13 mi from De Camino.
- Everything was pretty clean, was bright and plenty of space. I like the free locker.
- Very easy stop on the Camino – there is a huge garage for storing bikes which was very useful.
- Easy to find and very clean, staff very helpful and friendly.
- A typical Camino-accommodation, just by the road to Santiago.
- Everything clean , nice view from the room, overall good conditions .
Albergue Alfonso II
Featuring free WiFi, Albergue Alfonso II offers pet-friendly accommodations in Melide, 5 minutes’ walk from the town center. Guests can enjoy an on-site bar as well as a shared lounge.Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. Every room has a shared bathroom.Santiago de Compostela is 27 mi from Albergue Alfonso II, while Lugo is 24 mi from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 21 mi away.
- Clean facilities, nice view, big yard for hanging out the wash
- The staff was excellent! They went above and beyond to help us.
- For me this was the most comfortable albergue on my way to Santiago de Compostela. I liked it very much – people, atmosphere, view from the terace, garden, service, food, everything was top. Thank you!
- A backpack was sent to the wrong location. Staff located backpack and helped us get it, driving us back to the albergue
- Perfect location. Spaces were clean and vibe was nice.
Located in Boente, Albergue Boente has a garden, a terrace and a bar. Free WiFi is available.At the hostel, all rooms include a closet. All guest rooms feature a seating area.The on-site restaurant specializes in Spanish cuisine.Albergue Boente has an outdoor pool.Santiago de Compostela is 31 miles from the accommodation, while Melide is 3.7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 24 miles from Albergue Boente.
- The Hostel Is directly on the Camino path. No need to divert. I especially liked having a light switch, electric outlet, and light for my own bunk. It was very convenient.
such a helpful hostess.
Our clean room.
The outdoor spaces and food availability.
- Great staff. Super food. Nice garden and pool. Fantastic beds
- Was easy to find along camino.Nice restaurant food was good,waiter put tables together so that we could sit in group all very pleasant.
- The hostel is along the road and easy to find, with good and modern facilities. The staff is very accommodating and helpful specially as I need to wash my clothes. They have their own bar/restaurant. Hygiene and safety are also well observed as boots and walking sticks are not permitted inside the room.
Albergue O Candil
One of our best sellers in Melide! Featuring a garden and free WiFi, Albergue O Candil is located in Melide. The property has a tour desk, and luggage storage for guests.A continental or buffet breakfast is served at the property.The hostel has a sun terrace.Portomarin is 29 miles from Albergue O Candil. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- Very clean and centrally located. Owner very friendly. Fresh bread to the door early
- Lovely new hostel on the Camino. Small place. Bunk beds with real sheets. Wonderful shower with rain head. Separate restrooms. Breakfast included. Lovely host.
- We typically wouldn’t have stopped our Camino in Melide, but we did not want to walk 30km during a 38+ Celsius heat wave! We are glad we stopped here. Very clean and newly renovated albergue. Smaller then most (like a large converted house), with an 8 person room, a 4 person room, and a double room. Kitchen is very clean as well, and enjoyed cooking my own dinner and the do it yourself breakfast. The owner was very welcoming and friendly.
- the man running this was so nice and helpful, we stayed in the private room which was very beautiful, the shower was amazing and the towels were wonderful, great breakfast in the morning, great wifi!
- The young man who worked there was welcoming and helpful. The location was also good.
Abergue O Santo
Abergue O Santo is offering accommodations in Arzúa. Free WiFi is at guests’ disposal.At the hostel, rooms have a closet. Some rooms contain a kitchenette with a microwave, a fridge and a stovetop. All guest rooms are equipped with a seating area.Guests at Abergue O Santo will be able to enjoy activities in and around Arzúa, like hiking.Santiago de Compostela is 25 miles from the accommodation, while Betanzos is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 18 miles from the property.
- Modern clean comfortable. Huge communal kitchen area. Great showers.
- Nice energy. Big kitchen with open area. Relaxed. Nice staff
- really cool designed albergue, best part of town across the streed from a sycamore covered park with restaurants.
- The staff were very very friendly and helpful. Some of the best staff in all alburgues I’ve been in on this trip and I’ve been in many
- Nice little kitchen for lunch & storing sandwiches.
Albergue Vía Láctea
Located in Arzúa, Albergue Vía Láctea provides barbecue facilities. All rooms have a kitchen, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, and a shared bathroom. Both free WiFi and private parking are available at the hostel.Guest rooms at Albergue Vía Láctea are equipped with a seating area. Every room has air conditioning, and selected rooms include a terrace. All guest rooms will provide guests with a microwave.A buffet breakfast is available daily at the accommodation.Speaking English and Spanish at the reception, staff are ready to help around the clock.Santiago de Compostela is 25 miles from Albergue Vía Láctea. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 20 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Albergue San Anton
Featuring a bar, Albergue San Anton is located in Melide. This hostel offers free WiFi, a terrace and shared lounge and TV area, and it is set 50 feet from San Anton Church.This hostel offers beds in mixed dormitory rooms, including a personal locker and the use of a shared bathroom with a shower and hairdryer. Heating is also provided.The property offers a shared kitchen. There is also a gift shop available, and a massage and shuttle services can be requested for an extra fee.Santa Maria Church is 2,650 feet from Albergue San Anton, and you can find several restaurants within a 5-minute walk of the property, famous for its octopus specialties. Santiago de Compostela is 32 mi away.
- The back yard was a welcome respite from the El Camino journey. The bar/cafe opens to the back yard. The laundry is in an out building in the back yard, and the trees provide a lot of shade. Breakfast was good and included some meat. There are security lockers in our room. Only real improvement would be a fan in the room a sit got quite warm and we were on the ground floor in the front so if we opened the window we got a lot of street noise and people could look into our room. Facilities were very clean.
- This albergue was very clean and very comfortable. I wish I could remember the name of the young lady who was managing things. She was very hard-working and efficient, and extremely helpful to me.
- Great outdoor garden to relax upon arriving after hike. Breakfast opened at 6am which was helpful and the coffee was fantastic!
- Great place to stay and the owners are just absolutely the best!
- Fantastic kitchen stocked with cooking equipment, plates and utensils. Small restaurant that serves wine, beer and sandwiches. Lovely garden area with lounge chairs out back
Top Hostels In Curtis Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Curtis Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Curtis Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Curtis Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!