10 Best Hostels To Stay In Cuntis Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Cuntis Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Cuntis Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cuntis Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cuntis Galicia. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Cuntis Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Cuntis Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Cuntis Galicia:
Albergue O Cruceiro
Featuring a terrace and a shared lounge, Albergue O Cruceiro is located in Caldas de Reis. Providing a restaurant, the property also features a bar. Free WiFi is included.At the hostel, every room is equipped with a desk. All guest rooms feature a closet.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the property.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Albergue O Cruceiro.Santiago de Compostela is 29 miles from the accommodation, while Pontevedra is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- Right on the Camino route. Nice, friendly staff at check in, restaurant, and in the morning breakfast bar. Our room was spotlessly clean. Nice, comfortable beds. Washer and dryer were greatly appreciated.
- This is a hotel which has converted a limited number of rooms to shared bunk bed spaces for pilgrims.
- I was the only guest in a 4 bunk bedroom. These are actually part of the hotel so the amenities are the same.washers, dryers, clothes line. Snack machine. Cafe next door.
- Basic one night stay along Camino de Santiago, stayed in four bed bunk room with private bath for the room, comfortable, clean, happy to have booked ahead
- The beds were all singles and the comforters were cozy. The staff was pleasant and helpful and they had a wonderful dinner and breakfast available. Very clean and set in a quiet, beautiful village.
Albergue Pensión Flavia
Set above a restaurant, Albergue Pension Flavia is located in Padron, 100 feet from the Sar River. This guest house offers free WiFi and shared lounge.This guest house has bunk beds in dormitories and private rooms, all including a closet, bed linen and towels. Private rooms come with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a bath or shower. Dormitory rooms have access to shared bathroom facilities.Guests can make use of a shared fridge, freezer, microwave and oven.You can find several restaurants and shops within 1,950 feet of Albergue Pension Flavia. The property is located next to the Portuguese Route of the Santiago de Compostela Pilgrimage Route, and the city of Santiago is 16 mi away.
- It’s the first one you arrive to when walking El Camino de Santiago. It has a hair dryer.
- The staff was wonderful. Extremely helpful & friendly
Clean basic hotel
Not in a pleasant area but on the Camino and it was clean ,small and served its purpose as an overnight stop
Conveniently located on Camino.
Kitchen/dining area available.
- Good location wrt city center. ON the Camiño Portugues. Room was not as bad as the outside of the property suggested.
One of our best sellers in Padrón! Offering a terrace and views of the river, Albergue Rossol is set in the heart of the Old Town of Padrón in the Galicia Region, 11 mi from Santiago de Compostela. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels, as well as a computer are available. Certain units include a seating area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower. Albergue Rossol features free WiFi throughout the property.There is a shared lounge at the property and a free indoor bycicle parking.Pontevedra is 21 mi from Albergue Rossol, while Sanxenxo is 25 mi away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 17 mi from the property.
- The Staff was super friendly;) more than I expected. Comfortable beds and very celan.
- The staff was extremely friendly and supportive. They had a sign advertised free laundry service till 6pm. As a pilgrim, that excited me and although it was already 5.00pm when I arrived, I still asked. He said that there is not really enough time for washing and drying, but than checked if the machine was empty and since it was, washed the clothes. Later they dried and folded then and put them in my bag in the common area. So nice! Plus they had a hairdryer! Also the beds had curtains.
- Wonderful location. Check-in was easy. The proprietor was very welcoming. Restaurant downstairs. Privacy curtains (always a plus at a hostel).
- Great budget accommodation, spacious bathrooms, beds were comfortable. Everything was very clean.
- An above average albergue. Standard. Very nice owner. Above a bar so might be a bit noisy for some.
Albergue Camiño Do Sar
One of our best sellers in Padrón! Albergue Camiño Do Sar features free WiFi and views of river in Padrón. All rooms have a kitchen and a shared bathroom. Each room has a terrace.At the hostel, all rooms have a closet. Albergue Camiño Do Sar provides certain units that have a patio, and all rooms include a coffee machine. At the accommodation all rooms are equipped with a seating area.Santiago de Compostela is 18 miles from Albergue Camiño Do Sar. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 25 miles from the property.
- We had a lovely welcome by Maria. She offered us a lovely cup of coffee with biscuits as well. Very clean and modern facility.
- Great location on portuguese camino. Exceptional albergue with friendly and very helpful staff
- It was ny first experience in Albergue. Everything was perfect, specially the reception and organization of the place. I loved the experience.
- New and clean facilities, with a nice kitchen, private bunks and bathrooms, first aid kit with all a pilgrim needs
- Mari is a great host! After a long journey she made me feel like like I was getting home, she is nice and really empathetic!
Casa da Botica
Set 15 minutes’ drive from Santiago de Compostela, Casa da Botica is located in Os Casares, by Ulla River. Serving breakfasts, the stylish hostel offers free Wi-Fi and an indoor swimming pool.Each bright room with classic décor features a TV and private bathroom comes with a bathtub. Towels and bed linen are provided. The hostel has a shared lounge with a fireplace and small craft museum.Casa da Botica has a restaurant serving local cuisine available under request. There is an extensive garden and furnished terrace. There is a variety of traditional restaurants within a 5-minute drive. The surrounding nature is ideal for outdoor activities such as hiking.Pontevedra is 50 minutes’ drive, while Santiago Airport is 30 minutes by car. The Atlantic coast is 37 mi from the property.
- El trato genial, comida casera, al gusto wue quieras, como en casa.
- Sembra di essere sul set di un film di Sergio Leone: la struttura ricorda infatti una missione spagnola del 1600 ed è l’ideale sia per coppie che per famiglie con bambini. Se potete, vi suggeriamo di trascorrervi più giorni per esplorare i dintorni (Santiago raggiungibile con la macchina in 20 minuti, Cabo Fisterra, Costa da Morte, etc.), ma anche per rilassarvi nel giardino leggendo un libro; è presente anche una bella piscina che purtroppo non abbiamo fatto in tempo a sperimentare. A colazione molto gradita la macedonia di frutta fresca.
- Tranquilidad, atención de la propietaria, buen enclave para visitar diferentes puntos de Galicia
- A comida confecionada no alojamento é muito boa 😉
- La dueña muy amable, trato excelente, la habitación muy confortable y mucha tranquilidad, el desayuno buenísimo y casero y las cenas igual.
Cruces de Iria
Located in Padrón, Cruces de Iria provides free WiFi. Every room is equipped with a balcony.All guest rooms come with an oven, microwave, a electric tea pot, a shower, free toiletries and a desk. Selected rooms also offer a kitchenette with a toaster. At the hostel, every room has a seating area.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Cruces de Iria.Santiago de Compostela is 12 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 21 miles from Cruces de Iria.
- Host’s talk about the historical and cultural significance of Padron
- This Albergue is located just past the center of Padrón which meant we could have a slightly shorter walk when we headed into Santiago the next morning. It is also near historical sites and only a 10 minute walk (+/-) to great restaurants. Hector is a wonderful and enthusiastic host who offers a short talk every night in the early evening so that pilgrims can learn of the important significance of Padrón in the Camino De Santiago story. He was very welcoming.
- Hector, hospitalro/owner very helpful. Gives a brief history of area at 4:30pm. This alber had many amenities not found in albers including a hairdryer!
Hector was an excellent host. He provided a wonderful and useful ntroduction to the town.
Do not miss his talk!!!
- Excellent hostel. The owner was extremely helpful and pleasant and the accommodations were very well cared for. There was an information talk in the afternoon which we appreciated very much.
Featuring free WiFi, Albergue Corredoiras offers accommodations in Padrón.A flat-screen TV, as well as 2 computers are featured. Certain units include a seating area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine and a private locker with key in the room. The rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom.There is a shared kitchen with 2 microwaves, ceramic hob, toaster, refrigerator, dishwasher and gift shop at the property. Complimentary coffee, tea, sugar, salt, oil and vinegar are offered.The property is located on El Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route and offers specific services and facilities for pilgrims. These services include backpacks transfer and bike storage.Santiago de Compostela is 11 mi from Albergue Corredoiras, while Pontevedra is 21 mi away. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 17 mi from the property.
- Absolutely wonderful, well thought out newer alburgue, modern, extremely clean, lacked nothing! Individual bunks with privacy curtains/lights/outlets, well outfitted kitchen with clean and ample cooking/eating supplies, wonderful bathrooms/showers with blowdryers, LAUNDRY DONE BY FACILITY INCLUDED IN PRICE!!!!!
Great greeting and information. Modern, clean and practical. Options for privacy were exceptional. Respectful guests
Nice kitchen. Well equipted. Excellent location. Camina is outside the door!
- Having been on 3 different Caminos I have stayed in a bunch of Albergues. As private ones go, this is right at the top. Great ventilation and quiet. Exceptionally clean. This is an exceptionally efficient operation with modern facilities and many pilgrim friendly touches. Included laundry service and coffee with milk great extras.
New, bright colours. Smartly designed spaces. There is a closet to leave your shoes outside the dorm. There are lockers to leave your backpack and there are sockets in them so you can leave your phone to charge. Beds have curtains if you want more privacy. There is a small shelf and a socket next to your bed.
There is kitchen with coffee and tea available for you as well as milk in the fridge.
Bathroom is spotless, equipped with hairdryers, shower gels and shampoos are available. Towels are also provided.
The location is great – central and on the Camino.
They do your laundry without additional charges – nice bonus for Camino travellers. You give your clothes and they return them within couple of hours fresh and dry.
I got great recommendation for my lunch. I had proper local meniu del dia with outstanding beef dish as the main. Really, really good beef and the dessert was great as well (Flan).
Great value for money and friendly customer service.
- Very clean and well-organized. Laundry Service was the best!
Slow City Hostel Pontevedra
Slow City Hostel Pontevedra is located in Pontevedra, a few steps from Pontevedra Town Hall and a few steps from Basilica Santa Maria. Around a few steps from Teatro Principal, the property is also close to Pazo de Cultura. Provincial Museum of Pontevedra is 1.6 miles from the property.The rooms in the hostel are equipped with a coffee machine. Featuring a shared bathroom, rooms at Slow City Hostel Pontevedra also have free WiFi. All guest rooms will provide guests with an oven.Pontevedra Bus Station is 1.8 miles from the accommodation, while San Francisco Monastery is 1.8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 20 miles from Slow City Hostel Pontevedra.
- The location is very central to the historic part of Pontevedra.
- Location was okay, Jorge was very nice, ‘unique’ decor
- Very comfortable and “homey” Lots of breakfast items supplied free. Location next cathedral. Easy to locate with G. Maps.
- The hostel has an agreement with a local laudromat and provides a service whereby your laundry is collected, cleaned and folded and returned to you within three hours for a fee of €8. Excellent service for pilgrims arriving late with no time to hand wash and dry clothes before the following morning. There was also food left in the kitchen for breakfast so that pilgrims can have breakfast before they leave, no matter how early in the morning.
- A very nice place fun mix of old and new in a multigenerational family home. Got there a realized I had left a piece of medical equipment in the previous Hotel. The owner and his wife communicated with previous hotel and got a Taxi to transport it to the hostel! They recommended places to eat and drink that were great! We arrived at the bar to find the owners there and spent a memorable evening with them! Best day of our trip! We will definitely be back!
Featuring a terrace, Albergue Agarimo is located in Caldas de Reis. The property has a shared kitchen and free WiFi.The rooms at the hostel come with a seating area. Certain rooms come with a kitchen with a microwave and a fridge.Santiago de Compostela is 27 miles from Albergue Agarimo, while Pontevedra is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- This is a large(ish) ablergue but with plenty of space. It’s not a hotel but as an albergue it definitely met all of our needs and we’d stay there again.
- Extra good stay: cosy, clean, very good located, super helpful staff. Very cool rustic room design. Hostel was full of pilgrims and everyone felt comfortable and good. One of the best albergues at Caminho. Highly recommended. Don’t forget about hot springs!
- Very sweet young woman who checked us in. Good location for Camino. Large room.
- Prime location, right at the center and the camino waymarks. The albergue is actually an apartment that was turned to host people. it has several rooms in various sizes. The owner Mary Carmen a really nice and welcoming seniora. everything is super clean. and it really feels like home. or sleeping at your grandmom in a positive way. kitchen is well equiped and there are washing machine and dryer free of charge. there is also an elevator. sheets are clean, towel is also provided.
- This is a little known gem on the Camino Portugués. Everything was the very best quality. It really should be rated higher than an albergue but you do have to share the bathrooms. They’re immaculate by the way. The ladies in charge just couldn’t be nicer. And the location is perfect. Close to restaurants and bakery. Excellent pizza place Sagasta 27 — across the street. Coffee shop also across the street in the morning.
A Barca de Pedra
A Barca de Pedra offers rooms in Padrón. The hostel features a shared lounge. Guests have access to a microwave, a fridge, an electric kettle, coffee and tea.The rooms at the hostel are equipped with individual lights, shelfs, sockets and a lockers. The shared bathroom is equipped with a bath or shower and 3 toilets.Santiago de Compostela is 11 mi from A Barca de Pedra, while Pontevedra is 21 mi away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 17 mi from the property.
- I stayed in a room that slept four people (women only) and found it very comfortable, clean, and accessible to other town activities.
- I am so glad to choose toho accomodation with a really kind staff and nice and helpful people.
- The best Albergue on the Portuguese way. Thank you!
- Super friendly and helpful staff. Nice surroundings. I strongly recommend it.
- Das Zimmer war im vierten Stock mit einem tollen Blick auf die Kathedrale und der Altstadt. Ich war in einem vier Bettzimmer untergebracht. Wir waren aber nur zu zweit. Das Zimmer war sehr groß hell und freundlich.
Top Hostels In Cuntis Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Cuntis Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Cuntis Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Cuntis Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!