10 Best Hostels To Stay In Cuauhtémoc Mexico DF – Top Hotel Reviews
Cuauhtémoc Mexico DF is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Cuauhtémoc Mexico DF. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cuauhtémoc Mexico DF. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cuauhtémoc Mexico DF. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Cuauhtémoc Mexico DF right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Cuauhtémoc Mexico DF with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Cuauhtémoc Mexico Df:
Metro Hostal Boutique
One of our best sellers in Mexico City! Metro Hostal Boutique is located in Mexico City, just 1.3 miles from Museum of Modern Art.Every room comes with a shared bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.Benito Juarez Airport is 5 miles away.
The location of the place is good. Nice neighborhood and lots of places for food and drinking and very safe and clean.
The common areas are very clean and maintenanced every day by lovely staff who are also helping as far as they can. We also got a tamales offered one day when we wondered what kind of food they ate.
As we had an earthquake alarm during our stay I really appreciate how the staff handled the situation. They went around and asked any guest to leave the hostal to a safe area.
Most of the staff were very and always helpful just one woman was terrible (more at dislike).
- Great value, great location, easy access to cafes and restaurants, perfect space in room. Excellent for solo or partners traveling.
- Very beautiful and clean hostel in a good location. Awesome terrace. 🙂
- Very nice decor, nice kitchen with good facilities, English speaking staff are friendly and gave good tips and knew everything with maps and subway lines. Has two pcs to use. Safe area walking distance from lots of restaurants and Lucha Libre!
- Great location for a trip with a larger group. Everyone was able to chose the room style they wanted and still be all together in one place. The terrace on the roof was amazing to relax with our group after a long day of sightseeing.
- The location of the place is good. Nice neighborhood and lots of places for food and drinking and very safe and clean.
Roomies Hostel Condesa
One of our best sellers in Mexico City! Featuring free WiFi, Roomies Hostel Condesa offers accommodations in Mexico City, just 1.2 miles from Museum of Modern Art.The rooms have a shared bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Benito Juarez Airport is 6 miles away.
- The staff was very nice and attentive. The hostel was in a perfect location. It was a wonderful Hostel stay. There is a good bit of common areas that I definitely used throughout the stay as well as the kitchen. WiFi worked great. Booking and payment was smooth. You can’t beat this price in the Condesa/Roma area! Next time I come to Mexico City, I will definitely stay at Roomies Hostel!!
5/10 hostel , 0/10 Staff , very UNPLAISANT !!
Find an other hostel , because you will save monney , this is too expensive for NOTHING !
- A great place with a welcoming atmosphere. The staff is really nice and professional! I recommend this hostel!
- las personas que trabajan en el hostel son super buena onda y atentos.
- La atención en recepción fue excelente. La habitación es súper pequeña, en general todo el luga es muy reducido (baño, pasillo, cocina, etc.) , el lugar está un poco descuidado (almohadas, comedor, roof garden). La estancia compartida más agradable es la del balcón, un estancia para dos personas con una buena vista al amanecer. A pesar de todo ello y no tener acabados de lujo, pase bien la noche, me sentí segura, la atención fue excelente, está muy bien ubicado en la condesa.
Hostel Art Gallery
One of our best sellers in Mexico City! Hostel Art Gallery is located in the Reforma neighborhood in Mexico City, just 1.4 miles from Museum of Modern Art. The hostel has a sun terrace and views of the city, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is equipped with a shared bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Benito Juarez Airport, 5 miles from Hostel Art Gallery .
- Excellent breakfast in the rate. The location makes for easy walks to the city park and local restaurants. Open terrace is a nice touch.
- Check-in process was easy. It was very clean. Liked the separate female dorm and washrooms and clean towel.
- Great location, great breakfast, great working staff
very central location, safe area,
a day staff member Cesar, very friendly and fair,
[but i had already paid through Gisela by that time].
The Hostel is well located and you can go to any important sides in Mexico City walking or get there very quickly.
In addition breakfast tastes good and people are very nice.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostel Home offers accommodations in Mexico City.Each room is equipped with a shared bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Benito Juarez Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Hostel Home was cosy and yet staff really encouraged everyone to be social! As a solo traveller it was so easy to meet people! Combined with the amazing location, and nice facilities, Hostel Home has been my best hostel experience yet!
- The staff were great and I loved the front common room. The location was amazing, Roma Norte is a beautiful neighbourhood and it’s easy to get around and see the sights plus close to great food and bars!
- Very convenient location, its surrounded by everything, and most importantly its just a 10 min walk to the station.
- Stuff is very nice, location – perfect, only problem (might not even be a problem) the walls are so thin, it is possible to hear anything. For early birds it might be a bit harder as the ”quet hour” starts at 24:00. Otherwise – recommend for backpackers and other travelers, cheap and safe hostel with nice facilities!
- Very nice vibe, helpful staff/volunteers. A friendly place.
Located in Mexico City, 1.3 miles from Museum of Modern Art, Capsule Hostel features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms come with a shared bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Benito Juarez Airport, 5 miles from the property.
Hostel with privacy
Nice pizza place next door
Walk to Zócalo in around 30 minutes
- The ‘capsules’ make you feel like in your own room, lots of privacy. There was a woman doing a really good work at reception. Showers are not so bad. By the way, you get a bit dizzy walking around this hostel: the floors and the stairs are a bit crooked due to the earthquakes.
Good mattress, intimate, quite, safe.
Nice staff who can help with the informations, they were patience.
- I like the capsule idea. I had a lot of privacy. Is really easy to get in and out with the ir key system. The location is amazing, you can walk to many interesting spots and public transportation is just Steps away. The personal was very kind to help me with a lost garment.
- Clean and cheap. Staff is friendly. Location is easy to find and near a McDonald’s. The pizza place beside the hostel oozes tasty aroma
- Hostel with privacy
Hostel Condesa Chapultepec
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hostel Condesa Chapultepec offers accommodations in Mexico City, just 0.6 miles from Museum of Modern Art.Each room is fitted with a shared bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Benito Juarez Airport, 6 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hostal La Tercia
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hostal La Tercia offers accommodations in Mexico City.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Benito Juarez Airport, 5 miles from Hostal La Tercia.
- The terrace was a great place to hang out in the fresh air. The lockers were big and really convenient and I felt safe leaving my things there while I was out in the city. The location was perfect. I was also able to print my boarding pass at the front desk.
-The location – it’s close to the center (about 20-25 minute walking to Palacio de Bellas Artes depending on how fast you walk) and very close to metro station Insurgentes. There’s a lot of restaurants and bars so it’s quite full of people throughout the night as well and therefore feels safe to walk around.
-The facilities are really great (head a chance to compare with another hostel and this one was better by a long shot) they have shower cabins with a space to leave your clothes.
-The staff is really nice, especially Raimon was really lovely and helpful.
-Good wifi throughout the property.
-There’s quite a lof of social spaces on every floor.
- Great location, friendly staff and met lots of wonderful people from around the world during my stay.
- Very nice big bathrooms and good location in zona rosa
- Perfect location and very clean without a doubt. You can see people are working hard to keep the place clean.
Gael Condesa offers accommodations in Mexico City. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Benito Juarez Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Gael Condessa is a cool hostal in the middle of the coolest neighbourhood of Mexico City. It has some amazing bunkbed that offer a lot of intimacy since they have walls on each side, so it’s like a capsule. It has kitchen, super patio terasse, comon area and it is clean.
- The hostel is located in a good, safe neighborhood and 5 minutes away from the subway. I liked that they had blinds and individual lights in each bed. The staff is very nice and always ready to help. Breakfast is simple, but good, I loved the breakfast quesadillas.
- The terrace is very nice. Some beds give you more privacy. Breakfast is ok. The area is not bad.
- The table at the kitchen can also be used as a place to work, thats great
- Great staff, beautiful rooftop terrace. Clean, comfy!
Hostel St. Llorenc
Hostel St. Llorenc is located in Mexico City, just 1.2 miles from Museum of Modern Art. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Benito Juarez Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- Good place to stay to relax. The double bed room, in the dorm area was great value. Staff helped me out with washing clothes when nearby laundry’s charge around 150 pesos for 2-3kgs. I have since had the same amount done for 30 pesos.
- Location was nice and it’s very clean. Friendly staff.
- People working at St Llorenc are totally amazing! Especially Maria Fernanda made everything to let the guests feel home and even organized a posada for Christmas! 10/10
- Hot showers and large rooms. The location is nice in a safe neighbourhood with lots of restaurants.
The staff were super helpful and friendly, nice communal social space downstairs.
As a couple we booked a double bed in a dorm and ended up with a huge room to ourselves!
Just a 20 min walk from the door and you are in the central downtown square. We have never visited Mexico City before and had an absolutely great time, the food, markets, people and festivals were awesome!
Stayinn Barefoot Condesa
Located in the Condesa neighborhood in Mexico City, 0.4 miles from Museum of Modern Art, Stayinn Barefoot Condesa features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Benito Juarez Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Overall we were very comfortable, we liked the location and the service. The only thing that we didn’t know that there was a club on top floor which starts from Wednesday and is active until end of the weekend. If you are a light sleeper than this place is not for you but if you want to party and you are a nigh owl then you will enjoy this place
- Great location in a great neighbourhood, helpful staff, laid back feeling. Good value for money.
- It’s a nice hostel with nice people. I liked the staff that volunteered and I generally had a pleasant experience.
- GREAt place with comfy bed and helpful staff. Great location and easy to meet people
We only stayed for two nights, staff were friendly, room was nice for a hostel and clean. Beds were comfortable. However I would only recommend this place for young travellers. There is a bar above the hostel on the rooftop that is open until 12am-2am and the music is loud. Not the best place to stay if you’re wanting sleep to explore the next day.
Otherwise if that doesn’t bother you it’s a nice hostel to stay at.
Top Hostels In Cuauhtémoc Mexico Df Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Cuauhtémoc Mexico DF to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Cuauhtémoc Mexico DF but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Cuauhtémoc Mexico DF. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!