10 Best Hostels To Stay In Cruz de Piedra Mendoza Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Cruz de Piedra Mendoza Province is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Cruz de Piedra Mendoza Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cruz de Piedra Mendoza Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cruz de Piedra Mendoza Province. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Cruz de Piedra Mendoza Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Cruz de Piedra Mendoza Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Cruz De Piedra Mendoza Province:
Intiaconcagua Hostel is located in Ciudad Lujan de Cuyo, just 11 miles from Mendoza. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Potrerillos is 19 miles from Intiaconcagua Hostel, and Chacras de Coria is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is El Plumerillo Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- Todo muy ordenado, el trato de la gente del lugar, muy cerca de todo
- Estuve muy bien! El dueño, Santiago, super amable. El hostel es comodo, tiene lo necesario. Esta a media cuadra de la plaza de Lujan. Muy recomendable.
- Lugar tranquilo e independiente, muy buen trato de quien me recibió y muy atento
- Las camas cómodas, los baños bien, la cocina equipada, la decoración muy amena, las mascotas muy simpáticas
- Inigualable lugar en cuanto a tranquilidad y calidad humana, seguridad, y confianza. Totalmente recomendable.
Featuring a fully equipped common kitchen, a garden, and BBQ facilities, Hostel Wineries offers free Wi-Fi and Continental breakfast in Coquimbito.The rooms in Hostel Wineries feature either private or shared bathroom facilities. Guests can keep their belongings in lockers.Hostel Wineries features a tour desk and laundry services can be arranged upon request.Maipu city centre is 3.1 miles away and Mendoza is 9.3 miles from the property. Trapiche Wine Cellar is 310.7 miles away. Free private parking is possible on site.
No reviews yet.
Lemon Tree Hostel
Lemon Tree Hostel offers accommodations in Vistalba. The hostel has an outdoor pool and water sports facilities, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include views of the mountains or pool.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hostel. Mendoza is 10 miles from Lemon Tree, and Potrerillos is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is El Plumerillo Airport, 15 miles from Lemon Tree Hostel.
- Staying at Lemon Tree was my favorite part of my 3 weeks in Argentina. Matias (the owner) is the best–super helpful and really fun to be around. And Im still amazed that he painted every inch of the place with murals; its really incredible. You won’t regret staying here. I wanted to stay longer!
The owner has put a lot of effort to make this hostel very special. Every spot in the hostel is decorated by genius artwork.
The location is great, surrounded by many vineyards. You can rent mountainbikes to visit them.
Afterwards you can buy a cold beer at the hostel and chill in the garden (with pool!) where they sometimes organize a nice bbq.
- Very good ambience, superfriendly stuff, unique decoration, comfortable and cozy
Very well run but also friendly
Funky young feel but also fine relaxed for older ones
Plenty to do but no pressure
Best place in Mendoza province
Spectacular views and atmosphere
- Feels like a new hostel, on a really big property and has a pool. Had a BBQ with the guests on Sunday afternoon (had to pay ARS150 each) which was nice. Good location if you want to go out to the disco clubs.
Hostel Internacional Mendoza
Located in the Mendoza City Center neighborhood in Mendoza, 0.9 miles from Pasado Cuyano Museum, Hostel Internacional Mendoza features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hostel. The hostel also provides bike rental. El Plumerillo Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- The staff was nice what that saves the average of the hostel
- Great value. Superior to what we expected before coming. We got a private bathroom and private patio alocated yo our room. Gaston was also an amazing person working there. If you need anything go look for him.
- Had a private patio which was great, and the staff were excellent, especially gaston who went out of his way to make us feel welcome
- The staff were really very friendly and went out of their way to help us. Great service!
- The hostel lends itself well to making friends ,but beer /wine prices are slightly dear.
Hostel de Los Artistas
Located 0.8 miles from Pasado Cuyano Museum in Mendoza, Hostel de Los Artistas features free WiFi access and private parking.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.El Plumerillo Airport is 6 miles from the property.
Big commun area’s and good equipped kitchen, nice breakfast.
Nice family run hostel with dito atmosphere.
- Great, family run hostel that exceeded my initial expectation! I was only passing through, but that evening I had the pleasure of sitting down to an Assado (Argentinian barbecue) with all the family, their friends and hostel guests. We stayed up until the early hours of the morning chatting, playing music and drinking pisco. It was an evening to remember and a local experience I will cherish forever. Although the accommodation is quite basic, the welcoming from the hosts far outweighed any reservations I first had. I would definitely return if I were visiting Mendoza again.
- I really enjoyed my stay here. I stayed three nights and felt totally at home. The owner and the staff are incredibly friendly and helpful and the facilities are very clean and comfortable. The hostel is spacious and there is an outdoor area to relax in as well. I definitely recommend staying here.
- A really lovely hostel with nice outdoor chilling space, comfortable bed, clean everywhere. The staff were so lovely, they lent me the bus card so i didn’t have to buy one and were great in helping me when i missed my onward bus journey. They also did a great Alsado!!!!!
- Overall ok. Nice kitchen. Everything clean. Good atmosphere.
- Big commun area’s and good equipped kitchen, nice breakfast.
Casinha do Sol Hostel
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Casinha do Sol Hostel offers accommodation in Villa Hipódromo.Rooms include a shared bathroom equipped with a bath.You will find a shared kitchen at the property. Guests can unwind in the shared TV lounge.Mendoza is 1.9 miles from Casinha do Sol Hostel, while Potrerillos is 19.9 miles away. The nearest airport is El Plumerillo Airport, 6.8 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Windmill offers accommodations in Mendoza, just 1,050 feet from Pasado Cuyano Museum.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room includes a shared bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hostel. The nearest airport is El Plumerillo Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- Very central location, good breakfast, the common areas and access to roof terrace are also pretty nice. Pool table and ping pong table are a plus! Good bathrooms!
- Great BBQ on Saturday. Very clean. Helpful start with good English
- Really cosy extremely clean hostel with a perfect location
- The staff. One of the most helpful folks that I have ever met. They are knowledgeable and go out of the way to help you. Really commendable!!!
- My second time in this great place. Nice breakfast, enough space to put big backpack, clean bathrooms and lovely cat and dog.
Located in Mendoza, 350 feet from Pasado Cuyano Museum, Hospedaje Alicia features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms include a TV. The rooms have a private bathroom.El Plumerillo Airport is 5 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Mora International Hostel
One of our best sellers in Mendoza! Mora International Hostel is located in the Mendoza City Center neighborhood in Mendoza, just 1,300 feet from Pasado Cuyano Museum.Every room is equipped with a shared bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental and car rental. El Plumerillo Airport is 5 miles from the property.
- The staff was helpful, and location is very good (close to main plaza, bus station). The breakfast was ok, but very basic.
- The Hostel location is wonderful, everything’s at a stone’s throw! Beds are really comfortable and all the place is very clean. Breakfast is quite complete, croissants,cereals,jams are included, however you gotta be as early as possible, otherwise it’ll be over.
- They had all the kitchen facilities for us to cook and we loved how they had a “free” shelf with products you could use if you wanted to cook. Also they had an area to do asado if you wanted to bbq. The space is nice and open. The staff was so friendly and helped with all our questions.
- Good location, helpful staff, really nice courtyard. Room was very clean. Really nice cat!
- You get a very cozy comfortable vibe at this hostel the minute you walk in. Run by 2 friends as a family style business, who were beyond helpful and friendly to us and everyone else. Very nice outdoor area with a big grill for bbq, where everyone hangs out. This hostel was probably the only good thing about the Mendoza trip entirely.
Casa Pueblo Hostel
Located in Mendoza in the region of Mendoza Province, 0.6 miles from Pasado Cuyano Museum, Casa Pueblo Hostel features a barbecue and terrace.All rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for skiing. The hostel also provides car rental. The nearest airport is El Plumerillo Airport, 5 miles from Casa Pueblo Hostel.
- Staff were friendly and it was a nice space to meet other travellers. Kitchen was well equipped too!
- Girls at reception were fantastic and the location couldn’t be better.
- The location was good for me on that day. The staff were extra nice
- Nice staff, close to the station. Nice breakfast as well
- Very close to the bus station and the staff who work here are so lovely and genuine.
Top Hostels In Cruz De Piedra Mendoza Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Cruz de Piedra Mendoza Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Cruz de Piedra Mendoza Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Cruz de Piedra Mendoza Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!