10 Best Hostels To Stay In Croxton New Jersey – Top Hotel Reviews
Croxton New Jersey is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Croxton New Jersey. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Croxton New Jersey. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Croxton New Jersey. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Croxton New Jersey right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Croxton New Jersey with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Croxton New Jersey:
Explore Hotel and Hostel
Explore Hotel and Hostel is located in Union City, 2.4 miles from New York City and 6 miles from Brooklyn.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hostel. Queens is 7 miles from Explore Hotel and Hostel, and Bronx is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is LaGuardia Airport, 8 miles from Explore Hotel and Hostel.
- I had no where else to stay and this place was reasonably priced.
- This establishment is Horrible. PLEASE don’t go pay a little more to be warm, with warm water and no Roaches on your pillow or locker. I liked absolutely NOTHING. NO ONE WITH SENSE WILL ENJOY
- Very good location. I liked the Dunkin Donuts nearby. Overall was good place.
- The location was around mas transit which is a plus
- Location is perfect for travelling to Newyork. Staff was cooperative.
Chelsea Art Suites
Featuring free WiFi, Chelsea Art Suites offers accommodations in New York City. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.You will find concierge services at the property.The Highline Park is 1,950 feet from Chelsea Art Suites, and Penn Station is 0.9 miles away. The nearest airport is LaGuardia Airport, 7 miles from the property.
Chelsea is a great choice for travelers interested in food, walking and culture.
- Location was perfect, it was close to two subway stations and if you wanted to walk, some of the most popular attractions were justa few minutes ago. Highly recommended if you visit NYC with friends or family. Wifi was not good at all but when it comes to NYC …I did not mind because we were just walking all the time!!
- Perfect location to roam around NYC. The subway station is very close to the hotel so no need to walk a lot to reach any attraction. I like the donut shop near it which is perfect for quick early morning breakfast.
- Good location in West Village, near subway for A, C and E lines. Interesting history to the place, it is the Spanish Benevolent Society with a rich history, you can visit the office, the staff is friendly and explained to me the historical background. I also went jogging nearby at the High Line. There are many restaurants to try, including the Homestead beef steak restaurant. Greenwich is within 10 minute walk.
- Ana and Natalia were extremely sweet and accommodating. The Spanish nonprofit was very nice and let us keep our suitcases in their offices. Charming decor in apartment. The location was UNBEATABLE.
- The location was perfect for getting around to all the major tourist attractions. We arrived late on our check in date and we’re still greeted and shown to our room. The apartments felt like our own and as of we were actually living in New York!
Chelsea Cabins is located in New York City, 0.6 miles from Empire State Building and 0.8 miles from Times Square.You will find luggage storage space at the property.The Highline Park is 0.9 miles from Chelsea Cabins, and Chrysler Building is 1.1 miles from the property. The nearest airport is LaGuardia Airport, 7 miles from Chelsea Cabins.
Chelsea is a great choice for travelers interested in food, walking and culture.
- The concept is interesting. Basically take a big loft, and put in lots of small rooms. It reminded me of some places built for migrant workers. 😉 The concept is competing against hostels, and I liked this better because one can lock away your valuables. I did someone complain about street noise, and funny enough it reminded me of NYC. Police sirens are just a constant sound in NYC. Towels are provided.
- Excellent customer service. During my stay I was with fever for a few days and they bought me juices and vitamin C to make me feel better. Also the breakfast is varied and plentiful and at night the silence is respected so I could rest very well.
- Location was the best part. Best for only a 1 night stay. Nice and quiet at night.
- Individual space with locks and keys plus the location is really convenient
- Staff was really kind. The place is clean and safe. Fruits and tea are offered. Ambience was great.
One of our best sellers in New York City! Interfaith Retreats is located in New York City, 0.6 miles from Empire State Building and 0.8 miles from Times Square.Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The Highline Park is 0.9 miles from Interfaith Retreats, and Chrysler Building is 1.1 miles away. The nearest airport is LaGuardia Airport, 7 miles from Interfaith Retreats.
Chelsea is a great choice for travelers interested in food, walking and culture.
- Location! Small rooms, but it’s all you need when in New York. A calm and silent space in the midst of a very busy city.
- The staff amazing they allowed me to leave my bags n let me stay as it was cold out
- Really comfortable and cozy. And the front desk team is amazing! 😀
- Alex, Adi and all staffs helping guests there are angels. Room is tight compared with where we used to stay before trip but actually it’s good enough size for a body and i liked there quiet, something purifying atmosphere. You’ll be offered a book quite important for a journey called a human life and more than that. If you are vegan who eats fruits and tea a lot(plus various kinds of bread, cereal, coffee and hot choco!) there will be your heaven. And the cost you pay for staying there will be used for making this world little bit better, little bit closer to heaven.
- I absolutely loved this place! The staff was really friendly, especially Alex. Each person took the time to learn your name, and you can tell they truly cared about not only your stay, but you as an individual. The 24 hour access to breakfast, coffee, and tea was a plus. The bathroom facilities were also really clean and stocked with amenities. This is definitely a great place to be if looking for some peace and quiet while being surrounded by good people. The location was also great being located only 20min away from Times Square. I had to extend my stay 3 times due to the snowstorm and they accomadated me & made my extra stay nothing less than amazing.
U.S. Pacific Hotel
Located in the Bowery neighborhood in New York City, one mile from One World Trade Center, U.S. Pacific Hotel features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV.Ground Zero is one mile from U.S. Pacific Hotel, and National September 11 Memorial & Museum is one mile away. LaGuardia Airport is 7 miles from the property.
Chinatown is a great choice for travelers interested in skyline views, culture and sightseeing.
- This place was terrible for the amount of money charged!
- The bed was stiff. The room was really small. No windows unless you wanted to pay extra. The location was great in SOHO and the price was fine. Would only recommend overnight stay. NO longer than 1 night.
- The place is really cheap compared to others in the same zone is excellent (price*space*facilities). Clean WC with soap and shampoo, towels clean. Enough space to place your luggage and your stuff (small desk, a chair, floor), you can find face tissues and emergency cheap toothbrush on the desk. The temperature was great despite no windows or good air system. Yes, you can hear your neighbors during the night, but you can sleep anyway.
- It’s good place if you need something cheap. Free wifi and really good location
- The location. I liked the fact that it was in Chinatown and near Battery Park.
The Bowery House
Featuring a rooftop garden with Italian furniture, this stylish SoHo hostel with shared bathrooms is a 2-minute walk from the Bowery subway station. Free Wi-i and a TV in the lobby are also providedIndividually decorated cabins are offered at The Bowery House. The shared bathrooms feature heated floors, Red Flower bath products and high-pressure showers.Guests of The Bowery can relax in front of the 65-inch TV in the living room or read a paper from the world newsstand. The Bowery Bodega offers snacks, drinks and toiletries. Luggage storage is available.The New Museum and the Bowery Ballroom are within 1 block of the hostel. Little Italy is just a half mile away.
SoHo is a great choice for travelers interested in food, restaurants and shopping.
- They had one lamp in your room that’s all I can say
- I was positively surprised by the clanliness. I liked the price 🙂
- I liked the location and wifi was available in the room.
- Bed bugs, uncomfortable bed and homeless staying in other dorms. Booked it all by mistake but still traumitised by it all
- They need to advertised that it is completely open at top of walls and the rooms are not completely separate. Me and my husband were in aware or we wouldn’t of booked there. We sucked it up and stayed but we’re very uncomfortable.
This Manhattan hotel is in Chinatown and is 1 block from the Grand St. subway station and Little Italy. The guest rooms include free Wi-Fi access.Every simple room at the World Hotel features cable TV. Individual climate control is possible and guests can request a daily newspaper.The hotel has a 24-hour front desk.Times Square is a 15-minute subway ride from the Hotel World. It is a 25-minute subway ride from Central Park. Guests can also visit specialty shops and restaurants located nearby.
- Only the yong boy to the reception was very friendly and professional.
- Good location with a lot of things in walking distance and subway very close
- As cheap as you can pay in manhattan and good location. The receptionist was friendly. You receive toothbrush, toothpaste and soap.
- Was only one good thing they give a turist toothbrush nothing more !
- Pod51 don’t feel like a hotel foryet more like a getaway home. The staff is very respectful and the guest is well mannered.
Bowery Grand Hotel
One of our best sellers in New York City! In Manhattan, this Bowery hostel is a 3 minute walk from Little Italy and 7 minutes from Chinatown. The air-conditioned hostel offers guests free access to Wi-Fi throughout the property.The rooms at the Bowery Grand Hotel offer guests air-conditioned accommodations with a shared bathroom. The bathroom includes a hairdryer.Guests staying at the Grand Hotel Bowery are provided simple amenities like a toothbrush, toothpaste and soap.Access to the B and D trains at the Grand Street subway station is a 2 minute walk from the property.Views of the Williamsburg Bridge from the East River Park are one mile away.
- The location was great. I was on a very tight budget after the hotel overcharged me, therefore walking was a necessity to get around in the city. Since most of my business was in Manhattan.
- Location is great, close to the Bowery and Grand subway stations. WIFI works very well! There are a plenty of restaurants, shops and supermarkets close the property. The recepcionists of the morning and night are very friendly and polite. Price is good for an property with private room located in Manhattan. There’s hot water at the reception to the guests. From the street in front of the building if possible seeing the Empire State and the One World buldings. So, if you don’t have trouble with a room without much space and with shared rooms, you can save much money there, staying close the main atrations of the city.
- It’s not a hotel, but it’s ok if you need a place to sleep (a bed, and that’s all).
- As standard in New York, you get what you pay. It’s like a Hostel but with private room/pod, the cleanness is poor, but the location is great
- Amazing location. In the heart of Chinatown and Little Italy.
West Side YMCA
West Side YMCA is located in the Upper West Side neighborhood in New York City, 1,650 feet from Central Park and 0.7 miles from Museum of Modern Art.Each room at this hostel is air conditioned and has a TV.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play racquetball at the hostel. Radio City Music Hall is 0.7 miles from West Side YMCA, and Rockefeller Center is 0.9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is LaGuardia Airport, 6 miles from the property.
Upper West Side is a great choice for travelers interested in museums, culture and walking.
- It was cleaner and brighter because it was renovated since my frst stay 20 years ago. I enjoyed the 9 hours of sleep I needed in a quiet, dark room on a thick mattress.
- Friendliness safety. Quiet cleanliness facilities like pool
- It’s basically a hostel, communal bathrooms, though the rooms are private. As such it’s almost as expensive as a conventional hotel off-season. But the location is great, it’s respectably clean and overall it’s just fine.
- the thing about YMCA hostel is that you basically pay for the location because the staff is not especially nice. during february, the rooms were warm and the coffee shop they have in the lobby is just amazing, the coffee is actually great. the facilities were okay and clean, but i’m sure someone can get something better for this kind of money.
- I like the location. The building is incredibly big and has a lot of facilities.
With a fabulous location in Midtown Manhattan, this New York hostel features free Wi-Fi and 24-hour security. United Nations Plaza is just over a quarter mile away.A flat-screen TV with cable channels and a refrigerator are featured in each room at the Vanderbilt YMCA. Semi-private shared bathrooms are provided and are stocked with towels. Access to shared kitchens and lounges is included.Two swimming pools are available for guest use at Vanderbilt YMCA, which also features a steam room and a sauna. Guests can exercise at the on-site fitness center as well.Grand Central Terminal is just a 10-minute walk from the hostel, and Times Square is only just under 1 miles away. Bryant Park and the New York Public Library are both within a 15-minute walk.
Midtown East is a great choice for travelers interested in food, restaurants and walking.
- I know is a low budget place to stay but it doesn’t mean that the bed has to be uncomfortable, mattress was so discouraging…
- I liked the fact that there were multiple bathrooms to share on the floor ( with showers in each ). I also appreciated the mini fridge in the room. Housekeeping were very kind & helpful as well. The staff was pleasant & I had an amazing stay, while seeing Bananarama live!!!
- The price is worthy. There’s a CVS around. Less than 15 minutes walk to UN headquarters. Staffs are friendly. It is safe.
- Everything else was ok except the front desk staff.
- I have stayed there many times. This time the wifi was not in operation in the rooms and only vague comments as to when.
Top Hostels In Croxton New Jersey Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Croxton New Jersey to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Croxton New Jersey but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Croxton New Jersey. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!