10 Best Hostels To Stay In Cornido Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Cornido Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Cornido Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cornido Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cornido Galicia. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Cornido Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Cornido Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Cornido Galicia:
Offering a terrace and views of the garden, Albergue Picota is set in Mazaricos, 23 mi from Santiago de Compostela.Albergue Picota features free WiFi throughout the property and all rooms come with a balcony.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Finisterre is 14 mi from Albergue Picota, while Vilagarcia de Arousa is 27 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 29 mi from the property.
- Clean, modern, private rooms available, laundry machines available, nice staff (but next door)
- The private rooms were absolutely amazing and the shared bathroom was spotlessly clean, an amazing hostel.
- Kind and very helpful staff, great place to stay during your Camino. Highly recommend!
- This albergue is very well kept. It is new and impecably clean. The owner does not speak English but is very helpful.
- This hostel is a little gem on the Camino. Cleanliness and comfort were good for the dormitory room with modern and sparkly clean ensuite. A lovely terrace! The hostel was very quiet. Located near supermarket and car/cafes.
Albergue O Logoso
Albergue O Logoso is set in O Logoso, on the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route. Offering traditional Galician décor, this hostel has dorms with free Wi-Fi, a restaurant and terrace.Each simply decorated dorm at Albergue O Logoso has access to a shared bathroom. Bed linen and towels are included.The hostel also has a small shop on site, as well as a laundry room.Cee and the coast can be reached in approximately 20 minutes by car. Santiago de Compostela is 39 mi away.
- There is an albergue that looked nice and across the street is a small hostal/pension where we stayed. On “the camino” it’s nice to have a private room with towels, sheets, bath, etc. one in a while! The albergue has a bar with food and drink and a nice terrace and it’s a half mile walk to a restaurant owned by the same family – I think they’ll drive you back and forth for dinner if you want.
- Great location to Camino trail. The bunk areas were very nice with wood fireplace downstairs. Good food.
- Good location on Camino. Early cafe time at albergue.
- Wonderful location. Beautiful and serene. Staff super pleasant. We stayed in the house. Very clean and attractive rooms. Private bath. Area was perfect to unwind from Camino.
- Great Camino location! Right on route. Cute Pension room with terrific shared bath.
Albergue O Bordón
Offering free Wi-Fi, Albergue O Bordón is located in Cee. Set 10 minutes’ walk of Porto de Brens and the Atlantic coast, the hostel has a bar and furnished terrace.The colorful dormitories offer a single bed and shared bathroom with free towels. There is a washing machine available, as well as a shared kitchen and TV lounge. An airport shuttle can be hired and there is a tour desk available for guests.Albergue O Bordón is 15 minutes’ walk from a variety of traditional restaurants serving local gastronomy and fresh sea food. Cape Finisterre is within 30 minutes’ drive and Santiago de Compostela is 47 mi away.
- The host is fabulous and there are really nice added touches like a rug for each bed so your feet don’t get cold! He also provides real towels, which was an added luxury after many weeks of using a travel towel!
- Absolutely quiet spot without traffic or any other noise. Very friendly staff (owners). Much attention for details like: hooks in the shower for clothes and towel. They have a centrifuge (which in my opinion should be standard available in every Albergue), and even small rugs to for next to your bed (to put your feet on).
- Quiet area and close to town. Staff were great and friendly, facilities clean and comfortable.
- Pedro was very friendly and picked us up from town. He also said we could leave in the morning when ever we wanted to.
- Bathroom, room, good WiFi connection, kitchen, cerveza at the reception and some food to buy (cause it was very rainy), good location, restaurant few steps from albergue
Hostel Oceanus Finisterre
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hostel Oceanus Finisterre offers accommodations in Fisterra, 150 feet from Finisterre.Some units include a seating area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The hostel also offers bike hire. Ribeira is 28 mi from Hostel Oceanus Finisterre, while Noya is 21 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 43 mi from the property.
Everything was really terrific🔆
Diego was a wonderful greeter—very helpful & accommodating. The location was perfect. Ocean views🌊!
The cleanest & friendliest of many on the Camino.
- The friendliness of the staff, the facilities, the location and most of all the cleanliness. A great place to stay in Fisterra
- This is a family owned but professional hostel that ‘gets it right’ on every front. The owner took some time and gave me a personal mini-history of the town. Sharp, clean. Good shower/bath facilities. Lockers! Yay.
- Superb staff; nice to have privacy curtains and my own pod. Good wifi; super clean.
- Lovely, friendly atmosphere and super nice staff. In the morning you could see the sun rise. Next time in Finisterra we’ll definitely choose the same place.
- Everything was really terrific🔆
Featuring a shared lounge and a restaurant, Hostal Kukia is located in Noya. The tour desk is available to assist guests in planning their days out.The rooms in the hostel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Rooms include a private bathroom with a shower.Santiago de Compostela is 24 miles from Hostal Kukia, while Vilagarcia de Arousa is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- Brilliant location… facilities for making tea and coffee a bonus. Good wifi. Great restaurant below. Someone has tried hard with the decor.
- The location, staff, and rooms were all excellent.
- The restaurant in the same building was great and affordable (same owner). Beds were comfortable and the room was big. There was coffee/tea station on the second floor (not sure how noisy it was for guests staying there though). Nice decor and clean.
Complementary coffee, cereals & brekfast biscuits.
Excellent restaurant attached. Superb value
If you’re looking for a clean, safe place to stay in Noia, this is it.
- Location- Noia is lovely. Friendly, helpful staff. Comfortable. Attention to detail. Nicely decorated. Free muffins for breakfast. Excellent restaurant downstairs.
Albergue-Hostel Playa de Quenxe
Albergue-Hostel Playa de Quenxe is located in Corcubión. Featuring a shared kitchen, this property also provides guests with a sun terrace. Both free WiFi and private parking are accessible at this property.Guests at the hostel will be able to enjoy activities in and around Corcubión, like hiking.Finisterre is 7 miles from Albergue-Hostel Playa de Quenxe. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 55 miles from the accommodation.
- Excellent location. A view of the ocean from the dorms! Beach a minute’s walk away. Really the nicest hostel-Albergue I’ve ever stayed in.
- Beautiful location right on the water. Hostel rooms overlook the water with large picture windows. Bar below for food and drinks.
- Room, bed, balcony, television, very close to the beach, view on the sea/ bay. Really nice. The room was clean.
- Amazing views, nice enough facilities, great staff.
Wonderful views facing the sea!
Friendly & helpful staff.
Convenient location if doing Camino De Santiago.
Good buffet breakfast.
Soya/Almond milk coffee options available!
Hostel Camino de Finisterre
Located in Mazaricos, Hostel Camino de Finisterre features an outdoor swimming pool. Among the various facilities of this property are a garden, a terrace and a shared lounge. Free WiFi and a shared kitchen are provided.The rooms in the hostel are equipped with a coffee machine. Every room includes a private bathroom. Guest rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Vilar de Castro is 3.1 mi from the property, while Abeleiroas is 1.9 mi away. Santiago de Compostela is 23 mi from Hostel Camino de Finisterre, while Finisterre is 14 mi from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 29 mi away.
- For 41 euro we got a big bedroom with three comfortable beds, dinner rooms with kitchen (fridge, stove, microwave oven and almost all what you may need), huge bathroom (about 8 sq. m) with shower and the free access to washing- and drying machines and caffe maker. All furniture and appliances are new. Could we wish more?
- I was given a free upgrade to a private apartment, simply because one was available. The pool was heavenly on my feet. Would stay there again. Very good value. The family treated me well.
- Modern, new and clean, and because we are a group, we had the whole floor for ourself
The place wasnt on camino path but they offer pick up ( a bit of an unpleasant walk from ponte olveira) and was dropped off back there in the morning for free.
It was empty so they very kindly offered me the double bedroom ensuite bathroom instead of the bunkbed i had booked. It was extremelly clean and comfortable.
- Beautiful large apartment and bathroom. Great little kitchen for preparing supper.
Camino de Finisterre
Camino de Finisterre in Mazaricos provides accommodations with an outdoor swimming pool and a garden. Featuring an ATM, this property also provides guests with a terrace. The property provides free WiFi.All guest rooms at the hostel are equipped with a seating area. With a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower and free toiletries, rooms at Camino de Finisterre also offer a pool view. The rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Finisterre is 23 miles from the accommodation, while Noya is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 42 miles from Camino de Finisterre.
No reviews yet.
Located in Cee, Tequeron has a terrace and shared lounge. Free WiFi is available.All guest rooms in the hostel are equipped with a coffee machine. Selected rooms will provide you with a kitchen with a microwave, a toaster and a fridge. All rooms will provide guests with a stovetop.A vegetarian breakfast is served daily at the property.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Tequeron.Finisterre is 8 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 54 miles from Tequeron.
- it’s a tiny albergue with nice staff and near the camino route – a half day walk before Finisterre.
- We absolutely loved our stay with Pilar- her Albergue was very clean and cute and she designed the whole thing herself! Great practical touches and use of space!! Pilar herself is an absolute gem!! We were blown away by her kindness and accommodating nature- she was so incredibly helpful, especially when we ran into road bumps in our travel- she was there for us every step of the way! She also gave us an amazing recommendation to check out the local waterfall! Pilar you are welcome in our ‘Albergue’ anytime!!!! Thank you for the love and laughter!
- Delightful, generous hostess and very helpful. Funky building, renovation still in progress.
- The woman who greeted us was so amazing – we had been walking in the rain and fog for hours and she welcomd us with hot tea! Then showed us to our wonderful dorm beds / room with cozy duvet blankets and awesome little sitting area and the best shower of our entire trip for sure!
- The Albergue is nearly brand new, with more to come. The hosptaliera was very helpful and gracious. It is right on the Camino!!!
Albergue Monte Aro
One of our best sellers in Mazaricos! Featuring a garden and terrace, as well as a restaurant, Albergue Monte Aro is located in Mazaricos. Among the various facilities of this property are a shared lounge and a bar. Free WiFi is featured.The rooms include a shared bathroom, while selected rooms also offer a kitchen.Guests at the hostel will be able to enjoy activities in and around Mazaricos, like hiking.Finisterre is 21 miles from Albergue Monte Aro. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 41 miles away.
Absolutely the BEST albergue on 40 days of the Camino. A beautiful little village and an amazing path to get you there. Our innkeeper was so sweet. She was so excited when we showed her that her new Albergue was listed in the Wise Pilgrim guide (new August 2018).
Oh and REAL REAL COTTON sheets and a comforter. This is an Albergue that covers the basics!!
Pilgrim Meal next door in the cafe was wonderful for dinner. She made us a Vegetarian option and let us ‘adjust’ the menu to fit our food needs. We even got to try a chefs creation of a veggie “meatball” on top of our rice!! So yummy!!
And the entire place was soooooo clean!
Also loved loved loved the dairy cows throughout the village.
They say the Camino provides abd wow did it ever here!!
- This was the nicest albergue I’ve stayed at in 3 Caminos! It is scrupulously clean, has comfortable bunks with new mattresses, free lockers, individual toilet/shower rooms, an excellent restaurant and the most gracious, friendly and energetic hospetelera/owner that I’ve ever met.
- One of the top albergues from my camino. Lovely owner too who I had a laugh with in the bar. Great bed with really good blanket, individual bathrooms, very clean. Bacon and eggs and good coffee for breakfast. What more can you ask for?
- After having walked more than 1000km from Seville to Finisterre, this was one of the BEST albergues!! Friendliest hospitalerio. Crisp clean and ironed white sheets! Extremely clean. Great bar with most delicious food. A MUST stay on the Camino de Santiago!
- I think this is one of the best places to stay on the camino! So clean, comfortable with a warm welcome. One if the best meals I have had. The host worked so hard yet was always smiling amd made you feel very welcome. Sheet were supplied as well as a generous blanket. This albergue made this section of the camino a suitable distance (25k) instead of 33k as recommended by the guides. A super find.
- Absolutely the BEST albergue on 40 days of the Camino. A beautiful little village and an amazing path to get you there. Our innkeeper was so sweet. She was so excited when we showed her that her new Albergue was listed in the Wise Pilgrim guide (new August 2018).
Top Hostels In Cornido Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Cornido Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Cornido Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Cornido Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!