10 Best Hostels To Stay In Coquimbito Mendoza Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Coquimbito Mendoza Province is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Coquimbito Mendoza Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Coquimbito Mendoza Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Coquimbito Mendoza Province. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Coquimbito Mendoza Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Coquimbito Mendoza Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Coquimbito Mendoza Province:
Hostel Ruca Potu
Featuring a garden with a swimming pool, Hostel Ruca Potu offers rooms with free Wi-Fi only 2,650 feet from Mendoza’s Bus Terminal. Breakfast is provided. The San Martin Park is 3.1 miles away.Decorated in lively colours, rooms at Hostel Ruca Potu feature TV sets. Some of them have private bathrooms and plasma TV. Hostel Ruca Potu provides covered parking for an extra fee.Breakfast is served daily. There is a restaurant offering simple dishes, and guests can also cook their own meals in the common kitchen.Guests can relax in any of the 3 patios available, unwind by the pool.Hostel Ruca Poty is 650 feet from Mendoza’s Aquarium and 1,950 feet from the city centre .
- The Hostel is well located (15min by walk from the terminal de omnibus / 15 min to the city center), the owner is really welcoming, beds are confortable and breakfast is well also.
Breakfast was simple, but nice
The hostel is close to bus terminal
We were able to stay in hostel until 8:00 PM after check out without any fees and able to use kitchen
- Owner was incredibly generous with us, we arrived very early off the bus at 5am and woke him up – he then gave us breakfast!
- La habitación es linda, le faltan mejoras pero es linda. El dueño es muy cordial
- Casi nada lo único que se ve lindo es la cascada de la pileta
Hostel Estacion Mendoza
One of our best sellers in Mendoza! Located in Mendoza in the region of Mendoza Province, half a mile from Pasado Cuyano Museum, Hostel Estacion Mendoza features an outdoor pool and views of the mountains.Views of the pool, garden or city are featured in certain rooms.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The hostel also provides free use of bicycles and bike rental. The nearest airport is El Plumerillo Airport, 6 miles from the property.
– Backyard was nice place to spend time in the afternoon and have a beer or two
– Room was quiet even though we had a room with entrance from the kithchen
Nice welcome for check in
Check in 24/24 which is very useful
Small garden nice with little tables
Close to the centre
- Friendly staff, private room was fine with air condition and private bathroom. Nice garden and swimming pool.
Staff is amazing!!! Very good vibe at the hostel and nice guests!!!
Breakfast was good. The room is clean.
Very close to the bus station.
- Nice helpful people running the hostel. Perfect location.
- – Backyard was nice place to spend time in the afternoon and have a beer or two
Located in Mendoza, 0.8 miles from Pasado Cuyano Museum, Tibet House features a barbecue and terrace.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A TV with cable channels is featured.There is a shared lounge at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental and car rental. The nearest airport is El Plumerillo Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- Very nice and spacy rooms and friendly and helpful staff!
The staff was really nice and super helpful
They try to help a lot and definetely go the extra mile
- La buena onda del propietario, que trata solo de hacer todo. Pero esta solo, y no da abasto. Esta buena la terraza para tomar aire.
- La atencion del personal, la terraza muy buena y los colchones expectacular. Roberto un genio.
- exelente ubicacion, personal amable y super disponible, desayuno bueno.
Hostel Suites Mendoza
Hostel Suites Mendoza is located in the Mendoza City Center neighborhood in Mendoza, just 0.7 miles from Pasado Cuyano Museum.All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.El Plumerillo Airport is 5 miles away.
- the staff, the location, the central market next door
- Very good location and decent price, so you pay for what you get. We walked from the bus station so very handy. We had a private room which was fine. Tidy enough and calm. However my partner didn’t think the bed was comfortable at all. Thank God the air conditioning worked well cause the room was so hot, it was a furnace without it. Shower water didn’t flow very well but at least we had a private bathroom in the room. Basically you pay for exactly what you get. Kitchen facilities are decent and the breakfast at least had some fruits
It’s centrally located, close to supermarkets, restaurants and shops.
It’s good for couple of night stay, cheap stay in another word so you can’t expect anything more than you paid for.
- The person at the desk, when I arrive, was very nice and with a good English. There was some issue with my credit card (that I still don’t understand), but he was flexible and relax in us finding a solution to it. I didn’t talk much with the person in the morning, but he seemed to be very nice as well. The wifi worked well in the common area, and it even worked (although less strongly) in my room on the same floor, most of the time I tried it.
- Helpfull staff, cleaned reguarly. outside patio to our room was a great addition!
Hostel Malbec Plaza
Located in the Mendoza City Center neighborhood in Mendoza, 0.9 miles from Pasado Cuyano Museum, Hostel Malbec Plaza features air-conditioned rooms and private parking.All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bidet.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is El Plumerillo Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- Nothing absolutely disgraceful I was utterly disappointed at how we were treated three bunk beds for 4 people 2 kids under 18 and 2 adults and still charged me the full price so upsettinwouldbt recommend family to stay or let’s say book well in advance as I did only to be told the rooms we booked were fully booked and was offered 3 single bunk beds. You can imagine
- Good price for the value and the entire staff was very nice. We stayed here for close to 2 weeks and it was very close to the center and around the corner from Carrefour supermarket.
- Great location, the center is just behind the corner. Free luggage storage. For that price couldn’t be better.
- Was abit unsure at first due to the reviews not being great, but decided to take a chance as the price was so low. The location was fantastic, close to the parks, centre and bus stops. The hostel was very clean and the staff were great, especially the lady who works in the mornings! The breakfast was one of my favourites in the 3 months I have been away, very much to my taste, Cereals, pastries, jams, and a choice of hot drinks.
- The staff was very kind and tried to help us in any way.
Casa Pueblo Hostel
Located in Mendoza in the region of Mendoza Province, 0.6 miles from Pasado Cuyano Museum, Casa Pueblo Hostel features a barbecue and terrace.All rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for skiing. The hostel also provides car rental. The nearest airport is El Plumerillo Airport, 5 miles from Casa Pueblo Hostel.
- Staff were friendly and it was a nice space to meet other travellers. Kitchen was well equipped too!
- Girls at reception were fantastic and the location couldn’t be better.
- The location was good for me on that day. The staff were extra nice
- Nice staff, close to the station. Nice breakfast as well
- Very close to the bus station and the staff who work here are so lovely and genuine.
Alamo Hostel & Suites
One of our best sellers in Mendoza! Alamo Hostel & Suites features accommodation with free WiFi throughout the property in the middle of Mendoza, 1,950 feet from Independencia Square. 0.7 miles from Zaldivar Clinic and a 17-minute walk from Paseo Alameda, the property offers a garden and a shared lounge. The accommodation provides a 24-hour front desk.A buffet breakfast can be enjoyed at the property.Emilio Civit Convention Center is 0.9 miles from the hostel. The nearest airport is El Plumerillo Airport, 5 miles from Alamo Hostel & Suites.
- Incredible community within hostel – super friendly and helpful staff, a couple long-term guests cooked delicious food every night and invited everyone to join, great location to experience Mendoza, comfortable lodging
The location was ideal being close to the bus route and the Mercado.
The outside courtyard was nice with lots of greenery.
The front desk was helpful with bus routes to the hot springs, the bike wine tour in Maipu and the bus station. There was always someone there to open the front gate for you to enter.
- This is a sweet hostel – the building and garden are very pretty and there is lots of space to sit outside and enjoy. It isn’t modern or recently renovated, but you’ll be comfortable with everything you need. Our room had an en suite and air con, both of which we were grateful for. Overall it is basic but exactly what you need for a couple of days exploring the wine region. Welcoming, with lots of info on tours and things to do in the area. Very close to lots of great bars and restaurants (5-15min walk). Staff all helpful.
- Nice, and helpful staff. Thanks and blessings goes to Max for helping with luggage, stroller and baby. Very, very nice garden with small pool and big double room (garden). We enjoyed staying in this hostel.
- Unique atmosphere , they had a small pool people cooled off in, wasn’t really a swimming pool. Being a hostel there were other people around all the time
Open House Hostel
Open House is a hostel in Mendoza that features a garden and shared lounge. Featuring a shared kitchen, this property also provides guests with an outdoor pool. Guests can have a cocktail at the bar.Free WiFi is accessible to all guests, while certain rooms are fitted with a patio.Guests at the hostel can enjoy a continental breakfast.Open House offers a sun terrace. You can play table tennis at the accommodation.Zaldivar Clinic is 0.7 miles from Open House. The nearest airport is El Plumerillo Airport, 5 miles from the hostel.
- The owner and staff are so friendly and social whilst giving you your own space. Pool, BBQ and table tennis are great plus plenty of seats to relax on. Spacious room and bathroom
- La piscina, la ubicación y el desayuno fueron lo mejor.
- Las personas del Open una amabilidad, más la chica una amorosa!, muy buena y siempre dandonos detalles de todo en la estadía.
- La amabilidad del personal, siempre muy atentos. Te sentis como en tu casa! Literalmente con todo, la habitación súper cómoda, buena ubicación, el desayuno muy variado y el lugar es muy lindo.
- Les chambres sont moyennes et certain personnel sont gentils
Featuring a fully equipped common kitchen, a garden, and BBQ facilities, Hostel Wineries offers free Wi-Fi and Continental breakfast in Coquimbito.The rooms in Hostel Wineries feature either private or shared bathroom facilities. Guests can keep their belongings in lockers.Hostel Wineries features a tour desk and laundry services can be arranged upon request.Maipu city centre is 3.1 miles away and Mendoza is 9.3 miles from the property. Trapiche Wine Cellar is 310.7 miles away. Free private parking is possible on site.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Windmill offers accommodations in Mendoza, just 1,050 feet from Pasado Cuyano Museum.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room includes a shared bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hostel. The nearest airport is El Plumerillo Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- Very central location, good breakfast, the common areas and access to roof terrace are also pretty nice. Pool table and ping pong table are a plus! Good bathrooms!
- Great BBQ on Saturday. Very clean. Helpful start with good English
- Really cosy extremely clean hostel with a perfect location
- The staff. One of the most helpful folks that I have ever met. They are knowledgeable and go out of the way to help you. Really commendable!!!
- My second time in this great place. Nice breakfast, enough space to put big backpack, clean bathrooms and lovely cat and dog.
Top Hostels In Coquimbito Mendoza Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Coquimbito Mendoza Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Coquimbito Mendoza Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Coquimbito Mendoza Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!