10 Best Hostels To Stay In Collentañe Araucanía – Top Hotel Reviews
Collentañe Araucanía is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Collentañe Araucanía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Collentañe Araucanía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Collentañe Araucanía. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Collentañe Araucanía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Collentañe Araucanía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Collentañe Araucanía:
Okori Hostel Pucón
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Okori Hostel Pucón offers accommodations in Pucón, just 17 miles from Villarrica. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a shared kitchen at the property.This hostel has ski storage and bike rental is available. Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. Licanray is 19 miles from Okori Hostel Pucón, and Coñaripe is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Maquehue Airport, 47 miles from the property.
- Really super nice that place. The staff is really sweet and told you a lot about the things to do. Nice relax place to stay.
The location slightly out of town in nature added to a relaxing stay. I loved the building – it was all wood and beautifully designed. The beds were very comfortable (bunk beds) and clean – as were the showers and bathrooms.
The kitchen was fully equipped and nice and the common area had really big windows with lots of light and included instruments and lots of seating. The hosts and owners were very friendly and most importantly there was a really great dog call Farouk
- Really really nice hostel and helpful staff. The hostel is located a bit outside of Pucon but as we had a car this was no problem. Kitchen was really great and had all the stuff needed.
- Beautiful lodge style hostel. Well equipped kitchen.
- The private rooms are nice and comfortable. Place is very clean for a hostel since it is pretty new. It normally is easy to get to downtown Pucon via bus right outside he hostel, but the buses were very unreliable.
Lounge Brasil Hostería Boutique
One of our top picks in Pucón.This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Lounge Brasil Hostería Boutique offers accommodations in Pucón. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Villarrica is 14 miles from Lounge Brasil Hostería, and Licanray is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Maquehue Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- The two young girls (who spoke good English) at the reception were super wonderful!! The breakfast was perfect!
- The location was great. It had a lovely cosy feel and the room was spacious and comfortable. There was a hairdryer provided and nice thick towels. The daily chocolate was a nice touch.
- ThevPlace, decoration, staff, breakfast, etc all was perfect
cute place, nice decorations, friendly staff, nice dogs, comfortable bed, good breakfast
we got a heater for the room:)
- This is a very peaceful and pleasant place to stay. The location is ideal; just a block from a main street through town. You can easily walk anywhere – the beach, shops, restaurants, grocery store, pharmacy, etc. The common area is very warm and inviting with tables, sofas, books everywhere, art and a bar. Good beer on tap! and espresso. I was only there one night after coming off a week long cycling trip in the southern region so just wanted a quiet comfortable place to transition and explore Pucon. I was travelling alone and not only did this place feel safe, but the owners were extremely friendly and helpful. I wanted to stay longer once I got there and will definitely go back if I am in Chile again.
Showcasing a barbecue and terrace, Hola Pucon is located in Pucón in the region of Araucanía.Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.Villarrica is 14 miles from Hola Pucon, and Licanray is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Maquehue Airport, 43 miles from Hola Pucon.
- Hola Pucon was way more than I expected! The room was so cozy, comfy and clean. I had a shared bathroom and it was spotless. The couple that own the hostel were both super friendly and helpful. It’s a 5 min walk (at most) to center of town. I had a late flight and they let me keep my bags in a secure room even after I checked out so I could explore Pucon for the day. This place felt way more like a beautiful bed and breakfast than a hostel. Would definitely stay here again and recommend to anyone.
- Fresh baked bread and great breakfast every morning, bedside lamp, warm, welcoming informative hosts who speak good English, lovely quiet grounds and location but only a few blocks away from the hub.
Hola Pucón is a Gem! This hostel has it all plus exceptional hospitality. The owners are AMAZING cooks! Whatever you do, do not miss breakfast! Great Vibe! Happy and friendly people, and clean! This location is great too! A few streets away from the main drag, and a short walk to the lake.
Highly highly recommend!
- Friendly staff, great location, 5 blocks away from bus station, easy walk. A memorable rustic, country homestead.
- Very friendly staff, relaxed and happy atmosphere, good food
Hostal French Andes
One of our best sellers in Pucón! Showcasing a barbecue and views of the mountains, Hostal French Andes is located in Pucón, just 14 miles from Villarrica.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.There is a shared kitchen at the property.This hostel has a ski pass sales point and ski equipment and car rental are available. The area is popular for skiing and biking. Licanray is 18 miles from Hostal French Andes, and Coñaripe is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Maquehue Airport, 43 miles from Hostal French Andes.
- A really nice garden (incredible view of the volcano), friendly staff, great bathrooms (very modern) and an overall relaxed vibe.
- View at the Villarrica volcan. Spacious kitchen (3 places to cook and 3 places to wash your dishes). Big garden. Nice concept, we slept in the Japanese style 2 person room with volcano view. They also have one person capsules, instead of dorms. Big lockers outside the rooms. We could stay for free after checkout, waiting for the nightbus to Santiago. Really good price for what you get.
- It’s a good locatie, good bed, good kitchen, good garden
- Everything. A nice place with nice organization and nice people. Clean.
- Excellent! Friendly staff. Very clean. Comfortable. Plenty of hot water. Good water pressure in the shower. Great location and views of Volcán Villarrica. Big kitchen area. Secure areas to lock back packs/cases away.
Hotel y Hostal Andes Pucon
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Andes Pucon offers accommodations in Pucón. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ski equipment is available at this hostel and the area is popular for skiing. The hostel also provides bike rental and car rental. Villarrica is 14 miles from Hostal Andes Pucon, and Licanray is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Maquehue Airport, 44 miles from Hostal Andes Pucon.
- Good value and comfortable hostel. The room was ensuite with a good shower and had plenty of storage space. We chose this hostel as we had a car and wanted guaranteed off the street parking but it was a little way out of town (20-25 minute walk). However parking wasn’t necessarily as much of an issue as we initially thought in Pucon (but it was out of season) so we probably could of stayed more centrally. Generally clean though a bit dusty. Stay here if you’re looking for a good value stay in Pucon but it is nothing special.
I called the owner to advice him that we were 5 , he charged us for another kid , but as the owner didn’t give us an extra matress or something , he had to sleep in the floor with a sleping bag we had.
He also charged us for an extra breakfast ( poor quality) u$ 20.
I would never come back to this place.
- Very friendly hosts and truly beautiful facilities and hang out areas. The hostel is a stunning building, the room was well sized and the balcony and garden amazing. Best shower in Chile yet! Perfect location for walking to town and the lake and easy use of bikes for extra exploring. Ronald the host is great for tips on getting to beautiful places in the area. We spent Christmas here and couldn’t have been happier with the atmosphere, breakfast and general area.
- Excellent staff and support. Warm and friendly atmosphere. Beautiful design and spaces. Very comfortable.
- Excelente atencion, muy recomendable! Grscias Ronald y Julia.
In a tranquil atmosphere Hostal Tours offers accommodation in Pucón, only 1 from the city centre. Free private parking is available on site with prior reservation.The hostel features a shared fully-equipped kitchen, a dining area, a seating area, garden with terrace and BBQ facilities. Rooms at Hostal Tours have private or shared bathroom. Guests can request touristic information from the tour desk.Ojos del Caburgua Waterfall is 8.1 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Maquehue Airport, 49.7 miles from Apartamento Las Rosas.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Monica offers accommodations in Pucón, just 14 miles from Villarrica. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a shared bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Licanray is 18 miles from Hostal Monica, and Coñaripe is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Maquehue Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- Owner was really nice, nice and clean rooms, kitchen available, good location – everything was well.
- Comfortable, clean and well located with helpful host
- It was perfect. I did not find any problem there. Perfect and clean rooms, really nice kitchen and living room. The owner was very friendly. One of the best places I found. We extended our stay although we did not plan it.
- It’s a very cosy place, not too small, bot too big. Tables and chairs with raw wood, very nice. Lot of big windows makes the place very enlightened. The bathroom are nice, fancy and clean. Monica is a kind person and looks like… my mother : a strong and independant woman but very friendly. Go there with confidence.
The quality of the bed sheets.
The view on the volcano
Monica is a really attentive/caring host.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Lucky’s Hostel offers accommodations in Pucón, just 14 miles from Villarrica. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Licanray is 18 miles from Lucky’s Hostel, and Coñaripe is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Maquehue Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- The hosts were so friendly, welcoming, helpful and relaxed. The accommodation is newly fitted out, cleaned daily and very comfortable. But the daily home baked muffins and bread for breakfast beat all other breakfasts in Chile. Thank you. 🙂
- Esperanza and Sebastian are great hosts. The hostel was clean, comfy, and quiet, and located just a short walk to the city center. The facilities were all top notch as well – kitchen, rooms, dining and outdoor areas.
The best hostel I’ve stayed in during my three months in Chile and Argentina. The owners are really nice and helpful and make everyone feel at home. Everythings clean, beds are super comfortable and the breakfast is very good as well. And the house is close to the main street but still very quiet and beautiful.
Can’t see why there would be another hostel as your first choice when coming to Pucon. Just perfect!
- The best hostel I’ve ever stayed at! Wonderful breakfast with homemade muffins and very very friendly people!
- Comfortable bed in a 4 bed dormitory. It was off season, so I had the whole dorm to myself. Well equipped kitchen. Everything was clean and tidy. Great hot shower. It’s located a bit outside the center of Pucon, so it’s quite quiet. The staff, Seba, Esme and Lucky the dog, are very friendly and welcoming. I can highly recommend this hostel. And not to forget… they serve muffins at breakfast!
Hostal Victor is located in Pucón, just 14 miles from Villarrica.Every room is fitted with a TV.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Licanray is 18 miles from Hostal Victor, and Coñaripe is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Maquehue Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- The room was clean and tidy, the kitchen facilities are good
- The place has all the things for a good stay. Good bed, hot shower, equiped kitchen. The location is good 5 minutes from the Main Street.
- Cozinhas espaçosas e bem equipadas. Próximo de comércio e de terminais rodoviários. O sr Victor e sua esposa são muito simpáticos e acolhedores.
- La atención siempre fue amable y sus anfitriones muy serviciales.
- Local super agradável, aconchegante ,anfitriões atenciosos , super recomendo.
One of our best sellers in Pucón! Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Gecko Hostel offers accommodations in Pucón.A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. Villarrica is 13 miles from Gecko Hostel , and Licanray is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Maquehue Airport, 43 miles from Gecko Hostel.
- Staff very helpful and nice. They care a lot about your wellbeing during stay. And even they gave you a goodbye hug.
This hostel is a must stay! The rooms are bog, the beds are comfortable and it is very clean!
David, the owner, is the friendliest and most helpful person you will find in Pucon. He has advices and tips for all the stuff you want to explore in and around Pucon! I stayed for a week and could easily have stayed one more week!
Go go go!
The owner is very helpful and was always ready to answer our questions and give us information about the area.
The hostel has an overall cosy feel to it and it’s nice to be able to sit outside. The kitchen is quite well equipped.
Awesome Hostel, everything was perfect! There are many bathrooms, the kitchen is well equiped, the garden is really nice with a huge avicado tree in it, it‘s close to the bus terminal, everythings clean and so on and so on… Not to forget that the staff is incredibly nice and helpful!
Would definitly come again :).
- Good vibe, friendly staff, outdoor rest area with a huge avocado tree in the middle! we were lucky even to get one for breakfast! 😀
Top Hostels In Collentañe Araucanía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Collentañe Araucanía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Collentañe Araucanía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Collentañe Araucanía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!