10 Best Hostels To Stay In Cohiño Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Cohiño Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Cohiño Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cohiño Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cohiño Cantabria. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Cohiño Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Cohiño Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Cohiño Cantabria:
El Pico de Santillana
Offering free WiFi, El Pico de Santillana is located in Santillana del Mar, within 1.8 miles of Colegiata Santillana del Mar Church. Among the various facilities of this property are barbecue facilities, a garden and a terrace. The property provides a shared kitchen, a shared lounge and organizing tours for guests.All guest rooms at the hostel are equipped with a seating area.The daily breakfast offers continental and buffet options.The area is popular for cycling, and bike rental is available at El Pico de Santillana.Santander Airport is 18 miles from the property.
Vispieres is a great choice for travelers interested in food, sightseeing and nature.
- I have no words, incredible stay. Beautiful property and I can’t thank the staff enough for their guidance in arriving and during my stay. A wonderfully peaceful trip, with clean and spacious rooms. Thank you!
- After a long drive the manager/owner was so helpful and the location was so relaxing prior to getting to the ferry the next day.
- La habitación estaba muy bien, y el personal que nos atendió de 10! Nos hizo un planing de fin de semana en base a nuestras preferencias. Muy recomendable el lugar.
- La atención personalizada de parte de Borja, el propietario del hostel, que hace sentirse al viajero como en su propia casa. Excelente.
- Super limpio, calefacción fantástica, agua caliente de maravilla, Borja simpatiquísimo.
Posada Corral Mayor
Located in La Serna, Posada Corral Mayor offers a shared lounge. The property provides a 24-hour front desk and free WiFi.At the hostel, every room includes a closet and a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries.Guests at Posada Corral Mayor can enjoy a continental breakfast.Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around La Serna, like skiing.Santillana del Mar is 20 miles from Posada Corral Mayor, while Suances is 21 miles from the property. Santander Airport is 30 miles away.
- Everything was wonderful, beautiful building. Fantastic food, lovely staff
- great staff fabulous building very traditional great breakfast and we requested extra pillows , whilst we were there lots of snow and roads closed , staff updated us on constantly changing condition
- This is a lovely pension. The building is very traditional with lots of dark wood everywhere. The rooms were comfortable and clean. We had a very reasonably priced and good evening meal provided, which was just as well as we were on bicycles and there wasn’t anywhere else open for miles. The lady owner was very friendly and helpful and made us feel most welcome.
- Very warm welcome, the owner went out of her way to make arrival and stay very smooth. House is a lovely refurbishment of an old building and more atmospheric than the photos suggest. Good,filling breakfast to start the day.
- Lovely understanding staff, room was lovely , very quiet place to stay
Albergue El Convento
Located in a former nun convent, Albergue El Convento offers accommodations in Santillana del Mar city center.Featuring a simple-vintage décor, this hostel offers dormitory rooms for maximum 4 people as well as private rooms, the former nun cells. They feature a garden view and give access to a shared bathroom.There is a dining area where the continental buffet is served every morning, as well as a communal lounge area with a library, and board games.The property features a spacious garden with barbecue facilities and guests have access to the communal terrace.Other facilities include a bio store with local products and souvenirs.Restaurants, bars and shops can be found within walking distance. Santander Airport is 15 mi away.
- Beautiful property with friendly staff. Washer & dryer available. Lovely garden & great location!
- Friendly, easy-going, helpful staff. Clean, comfortable place! A real gem! They totally get what pilgrims need.
- Everything! Clean, super friendly and helpful. Only 2 beds per room. I had a room to myself for 2 nights. It’s quiet, convenient, simply lovely!
- Amazing place. Spacious. Clean. Artistic. Creative. Thoughtful with details. Great location. Was doing the camino as single female and felt so relaxed.
- We were staying in an old convent in the center of town. The guy at the front desk was super friendly and helpful. The morning breakfast was great.
Located in Boó de Piélagos, Albergue Piedad provides free WiFi.A buffet breakfast is available daily at the property.Santander is 9 miles from the hostel, while Santillana del Mar is 11 miles from the property. Santander Airport is 8 miles away.
- Highly recommend. The owner is so kind and helpful with anything you need. I had a wonderful night sleep here and had my clothes washed and dried for €3. They also serve food there (salads, sandwiches, eggs, freshly made French fries….. delicious! Lastly everything felt Very clean and comfortable. I never use pillows in albergues but i did here.
- All you could want from a budget accommodation. Friendly staff, super clean everywhere and lovely meal for very little cost. Be prepared to share facilities and a table when eating. Make your own food if you want in a sparkling clean kitchen.
Very welcoming hosts
Great value dinner
Close to train station for next crossing to King to to continue Camino
Very good albergue along the camino, 1 min from train station if you continue via Mogro and Codun.
Dinner was very good, generous plates for the price you pay.
Hosts are very friendly, make you feel welcome
- A hostel. The people who ran it were exceptionally friendly & helpful. A very relaxed atmosphere, and they obviously like children. As a result the children (4) were very happy.
Located in Suances, Hostal Amarantos provides a bar and free WiFi. There’s a restaurant.At the hostel, each room has a closet and a flat-screen TV.Santander is 20 miles from Hostal Amarantos, while Santillana del Mar is 5 miles from the property. Santander Airport is 18 miles away.
- There is a busy bar/restaurant where you must go to check in etc and everyone we dealt with was incredibly nice and helpful. Our room was cozy and warm. Bathroom was big and we slept very comfortably. It was very quiet despite being full of people. We ate delicious burgers for dinner from the restaurant and had a yummy breakfast as well. They accepted our small dog at no extra cost. Wonderful experience all around, would happily return and recommend. Location is very central, was easy to find street parking despite a busy holiday weekend.
- Very convenient for start of Vuelta a Espana in Suances
- Maravillosa estancia, los dueños son super simpáticos y agradables, las habitaciones muy limpias, comodas y la calefacción estupenda, se estaba muy calentito.
- Limpieza 10. Es la segunda vez que me alojó, en diferentes habitaciones y me encanta la decoración que tienen. La cama super comoda. Sandra me atendió a mi llegada, me acompañó hasta mi habitación, una chica encantadora y super amable. Decidí cenar en el mismo hospedaje, todo un acierto, buen precio y calidad en la comida. Gracias por todo. Hasta la próxima.
- Nos pusieron la habitación del ático y era muy agradable. lo malo es que no hay ascensor, pero el personal lo tiene muy en cuenta para asignar las habitaciones mas a las necesidades de cada uno, son muy agradables. un puente genial pasamos.
Located 10 minutes’ drive from Santillana del Mar and Suances, Hostería Fimar offers rooms with mountains and sea views. Free Wi-Fi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Simply decorated, each room at Hostería Fimar features a flat-screen TV, desk and wardrobe. They all come with a private bathroom with bath and free toiletries. Bed linen and towels are provided.The restaurant inside the property serves traditional Cantabrian dishes and you can enjoy a drink at Hostería Fimar’ terrace.The guest house is on Bay of Biscay, 10 minutes’ drive from Santa Justa Beach and from the picturesque sandy beaches of Tagle and Comillas. You can also find good hiking and cycling roads in the nearby countryside.
- A wonderful hotel, beautiful location and a very nice staff .Thay will treat you like a member of family. Highly recommended
- Extremely friendly staff at the reception. Nice breakfast.
- We booked this accommodation on the day we stayed as our ferry had been cancelled (thank you Brittany Ferries!). We arrived on Sunday afternoon, just in time for lunch and loved the delightful, friendly owners, who didn’t speak a word of English and the food was outstanding, both for breakfast and lunch. We’ve never seen so much food offered for breakfast and their menu del dia was just fabulous for 17 euros. The night’s accommodation, including breakfast was so reasonable through Booking.com.
- Breakfasts were the best I’ve ever seen. The staff was extremely friendly like the friends were caring us. The location is between the green hills with a sea view line from the room window.
- El trato muy bueno,la habitación,limpieza y ubicación excelente .
Albergue el Musgoso
This mountain-style hostel is set on the banks of the River Miera in Lierganes. With pretty gardens, it offers a terrace with scenic mountain and river views and free Wi-Fi, 1,300 feet from the historic center.The bright rooms at Albergue el Musgoso feature rustic décor. Some have private bathroom and all have access to a communal lounge with fireplace, sofas, TV with DVD player and library.A continental breakfast is served daily in the dining room and the communal kitchen includes microwave, fridge and hob. Numerous restaurants, bars and shops are within 5 minutes’ walk.The Musgoso organizes activities including hiking and climbing and you can go surfing at Somo and Loredo Beaches, 15 minutes’ drive away. Cabárceno Nature Reserve, a zoo with over 200 species of animal, is 6.8 mi away.Free public parking is available nearby, and Albergue el Musgoso is 10 minutes’ walk from Lierganes FEVE Train Station. Santander is 16 mi away.
- Hosts are very warm and welcoming. Nice quiet place. Highly recommended!
Gracias Carmen por recibirnos y tratarnos tan bien en tu albergue. Nos vamos contentos, con ganas de volver.
El ambiente de paz, naturaleza y buen rollo se transmite desde el primer momento. Recomendabe 100%.
- Carmen es un encanto. Tiene muchanpaciencia con los niños, el trato es muy familiar. Muy involucrada en que nos sintieramos como en casa. gracias!!!
- Carmen sin duda. Una persona estupenda que te hace sentir como en casa. Muy amable y atenta. Y por supuesto la decoración y la terracita chill out del albergue. Parace salido de un cuento.
El trato amable de la propietaria.
El desayuno variado.
La amplitud de la habitación para 10 personas.
La casa en general, muy acogedora.
Albergue El Pino
Located in Cóbreces, Albergue El Pino features free bikes and a garden. Featuring a shared kitchen, this property also provides guests with a terrace. All rooms have a patio.Guest rooms in the hostel are equipped with a coffee machine. Rooms come with a electric tea pot, while selected rooms will provide you with a kitchen with a microwave, a toaster and a fridge. All rooms will provide guests with a stovetop.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Santander is 25 miles from Albergue El Pino, while Santillana del Mar is 6 miles away. Santander Airport is 24 miles from the property.
- The hostess was super sweet and made sure we had everything we needed. The rooms and bathrooms were very clean. There was a kitchen complete with stove, microwave, and kettle if you want to cook. For laundry, there is a sink and a centrifuge.
- Comfortable bed with crispy, clean sheets. Extra bed covers for cool night. Extra helpful staff even though I didn’t speak Spanish.
- Small dorm rooms make for a good night’s sleep after walking.
El Pino is an albergue for pilgrims on the Northern Way to Compostela.
Towels and coton sheets on the bed are provided, very comfortable!
Space for drying clothes is available.
Personnel is very helpfull and friendly.
Good breakfast. Kitchen available.
- We were welcomed be the friendly and helpful Hospitalera who explained everything. The room was very comfortable with spacious en suite suitable for disabled persons. The Albergue has a wonderful view of the coast and is situated right on the Camino for pilgrims. Breakfast was an excellent continental one.
One of our best sellers in Santander! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostel Allegro offers accommodations in Santander, on El Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route.Each room has a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms come with a shared bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Santander Port is 2,650 feet from Hostel Allegro , while Camino de Santiago en Santander is 0.9 mi away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 2.5 mi from the property.
- The owner its extremelly very kind and He serves himself the brekfast plus He is up to help anytime with info or details about the city so it makes the stay very confortable.Plus the Hostel is very close to the bus station and main street.
- The staff were great and the hostel is very central. Good free breakfast, hot showers and good wifi.
- Amazing place, with an amazing owner. Rafael made me feel right at home. Always reminded about breakfast the next day. You could literally go to him with anything (any problems or issues he would help out). I’ve been traveling around this planet in hostels for over 2 years, and this place would be in the top 5 for sure 👌 Anyone who goes to Santander should pick Allegro for an incredible family like safe environment to stay. Not to mention everything is always clean and spotless. Anytime I come back to this city I know this is where I’m staying. I don’t believe I could think of anything to criticize this hostel about. Perfect!
- Location was good. Car parking (paid). Good large bathroom. Clean.
- The host was very friendly. Felt welcome and got nice breakfast that the host served.
Santander Central Hostel
Santander Central Hostel offers accommodations in Santander. It features free WiFi .The dormitory room features bunk beds with individual nightlight and lockers.You will find a shared kitchen at the property and a seating area with a library.Santander Cathedral and Santander Town Hall are both 1,300 feet from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 2.5 mi from the property.
- Extra effort waiting for me to arrive at midnight, and also packed me a breakfast to take on my early train because it was before the breakfast time of 8am! 🙂
- Great coffee cooked by the owner. Bathroom had extra soaps etc to use.
- The host was extremely courteous and had a lot of good information about the local area. The setting was serene – a sanctuary in the middle of a crowded and busy city. Comfortable beds. Fantastic lounge and kitchen! It was a pleasure to stay here while walking the Camino. Didn’t want to leave.
Very convenient for the bus station! The staff were lovely and helpful! Special thanks to the gentleman who made sure we all got our coffee in the morning!!
Social areas were comfortable and well furnished. Room was basic but fine.
Bathrooms were quite clean.
- The host keeps everything running and makes sure the place is organized and comfortable. This hostel felt very chill while still having a culture of keeping things neat and respectful.
Top Hostels In Cohiño Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Cohiño Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Cohiño Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Cohiño Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!