10 Best Hostels To Stay In Cocles Limon – Top Hotel Reviews
Cocles Limon is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Cocles Limon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cocles Limon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cocles Limon. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Cocles Limon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Cocles Limon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Cocles Limon:
This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Maya Hostel offers accommodations in Cocles. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Puerto Viejo is 1.9 miles from Maya Hostel, and Cahuita is 10 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Located in Puerto Viejo, 8 miles from Cahuita, Cabinas Montesol features free WiFi access and free private parking.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms.There is a tour desk at the property.
- Really cute place and close to everything in the town
The staff were nice, a family manages the place. They were very helpful but offered nothing, no coffee, no food or snacks, just filtered water that I was grateful for. It was weirdly quiet and vacant in such a busy town. I didn’t encounter one guest though they said they were full. A very strange place.
Service hospitality is not their thing.
- Staff was super friendly. Rooms were very cute and nice for the price. Ordered me a taxi to my next destination without hesitation.
It was clean the bed
was comfortable the staff was nice. The wifi was good. We rented a room with a shared bathroom and there was no problem the bathrooms were clean. There were no mosquitos but the room has a mosquito net. We also asked to borrow cups and they were really nice about it.
- I like that staff , staff work harder for costumers.
Blue Butterfly Hotel
One of our best sellers in Puerto Viejo! Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Blue Butterfly Hotel offers accommodations in Puerto Viejo, just 8 miles from Cahuita.Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. Every room comes with a shared bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as snorkeling, biking and fishing. The hotel also provides bike rental.
- Lovely tree house near to the city and also to the forest. Amazing background noise of the animals around! Friendly owner and also a hot shower.
- Middle of town, pushed to the back against the jungle. Host was welcoming, kind, and friendly.
- You get what you pay for. It is half the price of everywhere else, so you cannot expect the Shangri La. it is quaint and like living in a treehouse , with its’s pros and cons. Hosts are very nice as well and happily helped us out when needed. Lovely balcony to chill out – great for the adventure backpackers on a lower budget. You always meet great people this way 🙂 thank you!
- Nice relaxed vibe. Good wifi. Very nice owner. We really liked the location. Nice balcony.
I had a great time at Blue Butterfly Hostel. The two volunteers Chanel and LLoyd made my stay really nice. The hostel’s community has a really nice atmosphere. The balcony, which is the common area, is really great to make conversation, chill, relax, etc. You can easily walk the distance from the bus station, shops, beach, etc. to the hostel.
However I recommend staying here, if you like it more nature related and jungely. Take moskito spray with you!
Las Casitas de Playa Negra
One of our best sellers in Puerto Viejo! This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a garden, Las Casitas de Playa Negra is located in Puerto Viejo. Cahuita is 8 miles away.All units feature a dining area and a sitting area with a TV. There is also a kitchen, fitted with a microwave and refrigerator. Each unit features a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries.Las Casitas Playa Negra also includes a terrace.Cocles is 1.7 miles from Las Casitas de Playa Negra.
- Owner of property was helpful. Apartment had Sky TV! Good wifi.
- Great folks running it. Close to town, great beach 1km away.
- Good location if you want somewhere quiet by the beach
- cozy apartments with well equipped kitchen and helpful staff
- extremely friendly owners and staff, they go out of their way for you. the little apartments had everything we needed and more, we loved the excellently equipped kitchen. a little out of town but a nice walk and close to the beaches.
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Offering a bar-restaurant and lush gardens, Rocking J’s is located right on Salsa Brava Beach in Puerto Viejo. This artistic hostel features a shared kitchen and TV lounge and free WiFi.Rocking J’s offers a range of rustic accommodation, including private rooms, shared dorms, tents and hammocks. All come with free sheets and have access to shared bathroom facilities.The hostel offers free painting and mosaic materials. Guests can also enjoy nightly bonfires in the grounds. There is a 24-hour reception and free on-site parking.Rocking J’s Salsa Brava Beach is a popular surfing spot. There are many restaurants and bars within walking distance in Puerto Viejo town. Limon Airport is 34.2 miles away.
- Amazing place with art everywhere. I slept in a hammock which of course wasn’t the most comfortable bed but that’s what I decided by myself and it was a great feeling, I would definitely recommend to try that out!
- This place is amazing. It’s covered in mosaic tiles everywhere and right on the beach. If you can sleep in a hammock I highly recommend this place.
- huge property on huge beach. able to walk to town. lots of tile art work to look at everywhere. interesting art work all over. creative use of materials to build place
- The place was fine, it is super cheap, so you get what you pay for. It could be a little better kept, cleaner rooms and bathrooms, but then again, for Costa Rican prices, it was fine, since it is one of the cheapest options.
- Rocking’J was a great place to stay! The place is amazingly decorated, people are super nice! I had such a great time I feel very privileged ! The single tent contain a one size person bed that was very confortable and give some privacy. Thanks you guys for everything ! Looking forward for another karaoke night 😉 French touch!
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Kalunai Hostel offers accommodations in Puerto Viejo, just 8 miles from Cahuita. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the mountains or garden. Each room includes a shared bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bike rental and car rental are available at this hostel and the area is popular for fishing.
- Beautiful outdoor kitchen with many hammocks.Jordi the owner is very friendly and professional. Located just on front of the forest.
- The manager was super friendly, made you feel right at home
- The common area was a great place to meet people and enjoy a relaxing time in the hammocks. The owner was very accommodating and gave us great recommendations. Clean rooms. You can rent bikes from them as well which are a superb way of getting around the area. Would definitely recommend.
- Really friendly and helpful hosts. Very clean rooms and bathrooms.
- Very nice place with good ambiance, close to beach and the forest just behind. Jorge is a super host, nice and helpful. I highly recommend this place
Casa Club Dub
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Casa Club Dub is located in Puerto Viejo, 9 miles from Cahuita and 1,950 feet from Cocles. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for hiking.
- Playa Cocles located in front of the property and it’s famous for surfing. Surfshop for boardrentals next door.
- Fantastic big room right on the beach,very clean and stylish,very helpful owners and good bar next door for food and drinks
- Great location, next to a beautiful beach with white sands and in front of a bus stop which was very convenient for us, close to the city center. Big room (the biggest we’ve had in Costa Rica), cleaned every day. Great possibility to rent a bike, surf boards etc. Open kitchen with access to all equipment, tea. Open, nice and extremelly helpful owner! Hannah and her boyfriend are very open and laid back. Strongly recommended by us!
- Perfect location (next to playa cocles), nice and helpfull staff, confortable beds, mostly clean (room + bathroom)
- Playa coclès just in front is beautiful, restaurant reggae chill at a few meters, really welcoming and nice hosts, you can easily rent bikes, punta uva at 7km. Nice place!!
Hostel Playa 506
One of our best sellers in Puerto Viejo! Located in Puerto Viejo, 9 miles from Cahuita, Hostel Playa 506 features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. The hostel has a terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.There is a shared kitchen at the property.This hostel has a private beach area and car rental is available.
- It’s on the beach, super chill vibes and the staff are very cool. Great food at the restaurant too! All in all, great stay.
- The hostel is clean, has a nice restaurant/bar area and is right on the beach! The ambiance is very calm and relaxed, the staff are really friendly and you can experience wildlife right in your backyard. I have seen a sloths, bats, spiders and lizards during my time here! I ended up extending my stay because I really enjoyed it here and I didn’t find Puerto Viejo town very interesting.
- Breakfast was really delicious! Everything is very open so you wanna spend all day outside and never spend an extra hour in the dorm room.
- The bed was really comfy. Common space is great and you sleep with the waves sound.
- Very comfortable, right at the beach and the dorms were very nice!
Cabinas Coconut Grove
One of our best sellers in Puerto Viejo! This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Cabinas Coconut Grove offers accommodations in Puerto Viejo. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a private bathroom. A TV is featured.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Cahuita is 8 miles from Cabinas Coconut Grove, and Cocles is 1.2 miles from the property.
- Nice owner who helped me print my eticket on her computer. Excellent breakfast with owner’s home made bread. Excellent bed. Friendly dog.
- This place is like being home. Heidi is like a mother, always worried for us. Everyday they changed our towels and clean the room. It was very nice to have dry towels everyday. The place is incredible, is very calm and familiar, with hammocks and couches outside where you can read. And the breakfast, amazing.
- The owner went beyond to make you feel welcome. One of the place where you feel you are being taken care off, aside from the great place she runs.
Very nice bread in the morning (even if jam seemed to be rationalized)
Good location to town and beaches
- The owner was sweet. It was located right in town so you can walk to many of the local establishments. The children enjoyed the hammocks in the lobby area.
Located in Puerto Viejo in the region of Limón, 8 miles from Cahuita, Hostel Kinkaju features a barbecue and terrace. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include views of the sea or city. All rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom. A TV is provided.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental.
- Location was good. Staff was friendly and helpful. Atmosphere downstairs was really good. It was good that there were lockers for the backpacks. They have two kitchens which were well equipped and clean. There was a machine to get drinkable cold water for free.
- Staff was nice and helping. Room was pretty big and place is quiet even though very close to the center
- All the staff and guests were really lovely and friendly, the hot shower was a treat and kitchens big enough for several people so easy to cook and chat.
- I had the double room at the top of the building. It was amazing with 360 degree views, lots of space and the feel of a secret hideaway with a spiral stair case and a trap door of sorts instead of a real door. It was only the same price as the more expensive dorms at other hostels and without a doubt significantly better value for money. Plus howler monkeys can be heard in the distance and birds come near your window. The other private rooms looked spacious whereas the dorms were cramped. Super fast WiFi.
- It’s a fairly nice hostel, comfy beds and well equipped kitchen. Shower is hot with great pressure!
Top Hostels In Cocles Limon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Cocles Limon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Cocles Limon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Cocles Limon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!