10 Best Hostels To Stay In Ciudad Jardín Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Ciudad Jardín Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Ciudad Jardín Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ciudad Jardín Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ciudad Jardín Valencia Community. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Ciudad Jardín Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Ciudad Jardín Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Ciudad Jardín Valencia Community:
Featuring a terrace and free WiFi, Hostal Mayor is located in Alicante, a few steps from Procathedral of San Nicolas of Bari and 1,800 feet from Museum of Contemporary Art. The property is around 0.4 miles from Central Market and 0.8 miles from Explanada de España Boulevard. The property is 0.9 miles from Bulevar plaza.At the hostel, each room comes with a closet and a flat-screen TV. Rooms contain air conditioning, and some units at Hostal Mayor have a balcony.Staff speak Arabic, English, Spanish and French at the 24-hour front desk.Town Hall Square is one mile from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Location near the beach and restaurants is just great. Receptionist was really friendly and looked after my bag for a while after I checked out.
The hostel was in the heart of the activity both old and new. Lovely restaurants, art gallery, castle, cathedral.
Accommodatiion basic friendly staff .
- Friendly staff, very good location. Got absolutely new blankets.
- Localization is the only plus. Hostel is located in the city centre. Close to the sea and many restaurants around.
- The location is perfect. It’s in the heart of the city, close to restaurants, bars and the beach. The staff was very friendly and helpful and the room was clean with air-con. I only stayed one night, but if I go to Alicante again, I will come back here for sure.
The Market Hostel
Located in Alicante, 1,500 feet from Central Market, The Market Hostel provides air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. The property is close to several well-known attractions, less than 0.6 miles from Procathedral of San Nicolas of Bari, a 12-minute walk from Explanada de España Boulevard and 0.7 miles from Museum of Contemporary Art. Bulevar plaza is 0.8 miles away.Speaking English and Spanish, staff will be happy to provide guests with practical guidance on the area at the reception.Town Hall Square is 0.8 miles from the hostel, while Provincial Archaeology Museum of Alicante is one mile away. Alicante Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- Small cozy hostel. Very spacious rooms with high ceilings, good privacy due to curtains on beds, sockets and individual lights available. Friendly owner gave lots of recommendations. Location is perfect
The place is brand New and the Owner is a great Guy.V Helpful.
I’ll stay at The Marker Hostel again.
- The staff is extra friendly. The location is pretty good. And the place has good vibes.
- The owner was very friendly and the hostel was immaculate. A great design to the hostel with strong, sturdy and comfortable beds with lots of privacy due to the curtains and design of the beds too. The hostel is in a great location with just a short walk to the city centre and a bus stand that will take you to the airport. The showers were powerful too.
- Brand new super clean spacious twin room with ensuite, great facilities, nice lounge and kitchen. Fabulous staff, really helpful, speaks excellent English. Terrific location, so handy to airport bus and Metro and beach and Mercado. Good WiFi strength. Just a really easy place to stay, quiet safe secure and super clean
San Vicente Rooms
Located in Alicante, San Vicente Rooms is 650 feet from Central Market. This hostel offers a shared kitchen, a shared lounge and free WiFi. Some rooms have a balcony with a city view.At the hostel, every room is equipped with a desk. Rooms are complete with a shared bathroom, while certain rooms at San Vicente Rooms also have a seating area. All units will provide guests with an oven.Popular points of interest near the accommodations include Procathedral of San Nicolás de Bari, Town Hall Square and Museum of Contemporary Art. Alicante Airport is 6.2 mi away.
- excellent location , easy check in , friendly very helpful landlady … lovely guests
- The host was really nice. Overall, it’s a good stay.
- Super clean and Donatella is the most friendly host!
- Great location, close to castle and tram, decent wifi, clean, nice bathroom, good beds, helpful host, has a kitchen with everything if you wanted to cook and save more on your stay, really great value.
- The owner was super friendly..we liked her a lot and the other guests were really nice…it was a lovely place
Apartment Herrera Center
One of our best sellers in Alicante! Located in Alicante, 1,200 feet from Central Market, Apartment Herrera Center has a terrace and rooms with free WiFi access. The property is close to several noted attractions, around half a mile from Procathedral of San Nicolas of Bari and around less than 0.6 miles from Explanada de España Boulevard. Local points of interest like Museum of Contemporary Art and Bulevar plaza are reachable within a 13-minute walk and 0.7 miles, respectively.Selected rooms come with a kitchenette with a dishwasher.Town Hall Square is 0.7 miles from the hostel, while Provincial Archaeology Museum of Alicante is 1.1 miles from the property. Alicante Airport is 9 miles away.
- Spacious, beautiful modern apartment and not a bad location
- Comfort level within the apartment was good. Basic facilities were also good.
Apartments with everything you need: good equipped kitchen, bathroom with washing machine, TV with usb-port, air-conditioner, excellent wifi, fresh towels and nice linen.
Two bedrooms and two bathrooms – very convenient for company of friends.
This was my first visit to Alicante and it certainly won’t be the last. It was so easy to get into Alicante City from the airport using the bus and then only a five minute walk to the apartment.
The apartment is so spacious with a fabulous balcony perfect for having a drink or two before going out or coffee in the morning.
- El apartamento estaba bien y la ubicacion también,centrico
NWT Paradise Urban Hostel
Offering a terrace and views of the city, NWT Paradise Urban Hostel is set in Alicante in the Valencia Community Region, 2,950 feet from Provincial Archaeology Museum of Alicante. Guests can enjoy the on-site terrace-bar.Rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. NWT Paradise Urban Hostel features free WiFi throughout the property.There is a shared lounge at the property. Hi-speed WiFi is available.You can find a grocery shop and restaurant within a 5-minute walk of the property. The nearest beach is a 15-minute walk from NWT Paradise Urban Hostel, Central Market is 2953 feet, while Procathedral of San Nicolás de Bari is 0.7 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 6.2 mi from NWT Paradise Urban Hostel.
- This hostel is excellent . Well maintained . Very nice professional staff . The best I have ever been . I recommend everyone there
- Great selection of restaurants and cafes for breakfast and dinner.
- The rooms were very spacious and the feel of the property was very nice.
- Arrived to a very warm welcome from Austin, and the property was clean and comfortable with an awesome outdoor area. A little out of the city centre, but a nice walk – and a bus stop is very nearby. Unfortunately the water had stopped working during my stay, however Austin was very apologetic and dealt with it the best way he could have. Aside from that, I can’t fault the place and and writing this review as if there had been water, as a poor review based on something out of anybody’s control would be unfair. Would recommend, and I’d definitely stay again if I’m back in the area! Thanks!
The best place to stay in Alicante
You can stay in public garden as long as you want
Providing free WiFi, Penssion Dali offers accommodations in Alicante, one mile from Central Market. Popular points of interest nearby include Provincial Archaeology Museum of Alicante and Bullring Alicante. Procathedral of San Nicolas of Bari is 1.3 miles from the property.The rooms in the hostel are equipped with a flat-screen TV.Speaking Spanish and French at the reception, staff are always on hand to help.Explanada de España Boulevard is 1.3 miles from Penssion Dali, while Museum of Contemporary Art is 1.4 miles away. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 9 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
Old Centre Inn Alicante
One of our best sellers in Alicante! Providing free WiFi and a shared lounge, Old Centre Inn Alicante is located in Alicante, 300 feet from Town Hall Square. Popular points of interest nearby include Museum of Contemporary Art and Explanada de España Boulevard. Local points of interest like Procathedral of San Nicolas of Bari and Central Market are reachable within 1,800 feet and less than 1 km, respectively.At the hostel, each room has a closet. Rooms come with a electric tea pot, while some have a balcony. At Old Centre Inn Alicante, each room comes with a seating area.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Provincial Archaeology Museum of Alicante is a 17-minute walk from the accommodation, while Bulevar plaza is one mile away. Alicante Airport is 10 miles from the property.
Location could not have been any better.
Hostel was clean because there was cleaner everyday
Cheap prices, only 14€ per day in mixed bedroom
Met nice people here
I rented a bike from staff for 2 days, it is only 10 euros per day, drived with it only 4 hours, left the bike locked in the outside of the hostel for one hour and when I went back to bike was the tire broken. They told me that repairing takes only some hours and I get it back in some hours. Waited three days and in the end I rented a bike from blue bike rental because hostels bike never got fixed? Positive side is that I got all that 20 euros back later.
- The location is very good, is easy to go to everywhere.
- The hostel staff kept the place clean and were very responsive to requests and questions. The location is only a few blocks from the sea and a great beach where I spent a lot of time. Not quite “beach front,” but very close.
- The location was good, staff very nice. Although stayed only one night.
- I liked location, price and facilities. I recommend everyone who doesn’t want to overpay for the nights but be at the central part of the city close to the seaside.
- Location could not have been any better.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostel Olé offers accommodations in Alicante, 15 minutes’ walk from Alicante’s Postiguet Beach. There is a games room and bar on site.Each dormitory offers air conditioning and soundproofing. They all have individual reading lamps and lockers. Guests have access to shared bathrooms.The ground floor has a kitchen and guests can make use of the microwave and fridge. There is also a patio and a common room with a bar, board games, cable TV, table football, instruments and books.The hostel also offers bike hire and car hire. Bulevar plaza is 1,650 feet from Hostel Olé, while Santa Barbara Castle is a 30-minutes walk away. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 5.6 mi from the property.
- I would like to say that the staff and the whole experience with the Ole hostel is a positive and I can not wait to stay in again with them. Well done…
The Manager Daniela was very kind and went out of her way to make my stay great,Tomas was Great with making the hostel a fun experience too.
The Hostel is located in the Centre of Alicante and a few mins from the beech
The facilitets are great.
This Hostel has all the facilities you need.A large meeting break out area and great wi-fi.
- Perfect location, nice common area, very clean bathrooms.
- Calm atmosphere during the day. WiFi is good. Showers and toilets are clean. A socket near each bed. Lockers.
- I liked the staff and the “bar” that wasn’t really a bar. I also really enjoyed the pub crawl. And it was such a good location.
X Hostel Alicante
Located 5 minutes’ walk from Alicante Train Station, X Hostel Alicante offers shared and private rooms, common areas with free WiFi and computers, and a rooftop terrace.Guests have access to shared bathrooms and bed linen is included. There is also a fully equipped shared kitchen for guest use. Free tea and coffee is offered in the mornings.You can meet other guests on the rooftop terrace, common room and games area, which has board games, table tennis and book swap. Staff also organize weekly pub crawls. There is no curfew at the hostel.Within 5 minutes’ walk of X Hostel you will find a supermarket, restaurants and bars. Located in a quiet neighborhood, the city center is less than 10 minutes’ walk away.Alicante Beach is a 20-minute walk from the hostel. The airport bus stops 5 minutes’ walk away and takes around 20 minutes.
- The atmosphere, the staff, the people staying there, the location, wonderful!
- I loved the unique style and the familiar atmosphere! Definitely a hostel I would highly recommend! The staff is so easy going and friendly.
- X-hostel is easily one of the best hostels I’ve stayed in Europe. People are super friendly and they make it their business to ensure you’re happy, especially in the evenings 😉 The balcony is an amazing place to meet other fellow travelers and maybe share a drink( or smoke). Shoutout to Fernando, Nico, Carol and Anna for working hard and partying hard at the same time 😀 . In summary, a highly recommended hostel !
- The best hostel experience of my month-long trip, I’m recommending it to everyone! It really manages to create a super youthful and friendly atmosphere, where as soon as you step in, you feel immediately like you know everyone and everyone is your friend. There are cool events on the roof terrace, the staff people are all fun and take you out to the best party places in the city, the walls are covered in bright and stylish art, the kitchen feels cozy and everyone talks to each other there. It is more a community than a hostel🌺
- The Staff working there was over nice and over friendly even! I was in hurry to meet my friends for a dinner but they were super nice to show all the property and explain it in details. As well on the check out after night out I overslept but there was no problem or extra charge about it so I was very glad! 🙂 (Thank You!) The bed super comfy and huge room, bathroom as well very well organized 🙂 And super close to all in the city 🙂 Coming back!
Hola Hostel Alicante
One of our best sellers in Alicante! Featuring a shared lounge, Hola Hostel Alicante is located in Alicante. Around 600 feet from Central Market, the property is also 2,100 feet away from Procathedral of San Nicolas of Bari and offers free WiFi. The property has a shared kitchen, and luggage storage for guests.Explanada de España Boulevard is half a mile from the hostel. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 9 miles from Hola Hostel Alicante.
- Very helpful Staff Member who showed me everything on arrival and tried hard to speak my language. It is very modern and new. The kitchen and rest area is a nice touch if you want to get out of your room.
- Everything was clean and nice. I visited during the special Christmas holiday on jan 5th and they had prepared a nice welcome cake for the occasion. The staff was nice and welcoming. Very nice coffee machine which you can use whenever for free, any coffee lovers would appreciate 🙂
- The rooms were warm, the bed was comfortable, the staff were very friendly and spoke English, Spanish and Russian (perhaps more too!). The bathrooms were very clean and had hot water. Fresh sheets and towels available free of charge. Location is also great, with a 24 hour shop next door, local market and city on the doorstep. I would definitely come back! Thank you for making my stay so pleasant.
- Everything was lovely, very clean and great location, close to everything all shops and Irish bars and clubs
- Schöne saubere Unterkunft, sehr nettes Personsl, Gute Lage
Top Hostels In Ciudad Jardín Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Ciudad Jardín Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Ciudad Jardín Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Ciudad Jardín Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!