10 Best Hostels To Stay In Ciudad Jardín Gran Canaria – Top Hotel Reviews
Ciudad Jardín Gran Canaria is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Ciudad Jardín Gran Canaria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ciudad Jardín Gran Canaria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ciudad Jardín Gran Canaria. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Ciudad Jardín Gran Canaria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Ciudad Jardín Gran Canaria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Ciudad Jardín Gran Canaria:
Set in the center of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Hostel Falow offers rooms 350 feet from Alcaravaneras beach and a 15-minute walk from Las Canteras beach. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.Rooms have a wardrobe and free toiletries. Some rooms have a private bathroom equipped with shower.A shared kitchen and a terrace with outdoor furniture is available for the guests.Falow Hostel is a 10-minute walk from bars, restaurants and discos, while Las Palmas Marina is 1.2 mi away.
- Just a simple room to stay for a fair price. Good if you don’t want to spend too much money, but still would like to have a single room. The room bathroom was very basic with a provisional shower (no curtain, no basin), kinda old, but everything worked fine.
- The hotel offers all basics, it’s quite simple but good value for the price. The host was very friendly and helpful.
- the staff was very friendly and helpfull, it has a small kitchen, but very clean.
- In the center and close to everything. We had a confortable bed (we took the room with own bathroom). We found the room very clean (except for the bed blanket). Was one of the cheapest we could find.
- reasonable price; nice location; kitchen and common room; room service.
Cactus Host is located in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria and has free bikes and barbecue facilities. 1,200 feet from Parque de Santa Catalina and 1.3 miles from Centro Comercial El Muelle, the property provides a terrace and a shared lounge. The property has a business center and free WiFi.All guest rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, toaster, a electric tea pot, a shower, free toiletries and a desk. At the hostel rooms include a seating area.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around Cactus Host, including cycling and canoeing.Poema Del Mar Aquarium is 1.5 miles from the accommodation, while Parque Romano is 1.6 miles away. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 17 miles from Cactus Host.
- Great location, clean and nice accommodation with amazing terrace where we enjoyed our breakfast. There’s a possibility to rent bikes and surfs for free! Definitely would recommend this facility! 🙂
- It’s close to Santa Catalina Park and the beach, there’s lots of shops near by and it had a great feel.
- The location is pretty good for low budget holiday, well accesible by bus from the airport and not too crowded.
- I liked the location, facilities and the comfort. Free bikes were also available.
- It was super cute! Great location to the port for our cruise.
Elmundostel offers accommodations in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria. The hostel has a barbecue and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.Bike hire and car hire are available at this hostel and the area is popular for golfing.You can engage in various activities, such as cycling and fishing. Parque de Santa Catalina is 1.8 mi from Elmundostel, while Kasbah Shopping Center is 26 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 12 mi from Elmundostel.
good value, great location, noce people.
- very homely, relaxed -with all facilities necessary for an economical stay in the capital of the canary islands.
- Super friendly staff, nice common room, and smoking terrace.
Kind of ok for a hostel, but improvements are welcomed – the bathrooms, the lights..
Very good location, where parking is available for free (if you find a place).
– in good mood
– airport access is fairly good
– can enjoy alternative atmoshpere
– not expensive
One of our best sellers in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria! Tropical House is located in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, 2.5 miles from Parque de Santa Catalina, and has free WiFi. Featuring a shared kitchen, this property also provides guests with a grill. Casa Museo Colon is 0.8 miles from the hostel and Calle Triana is 0.9 miles away.The hostel has a sun terrace.Las Palmas de Gran canaria University is 2.3 miles from Tropical House. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- Big beds, clean, activities, fun, and well located
- Great staff after my flight was delayed and I came in quite late they took care of me. let me in without a hassle and pointed me to a bed. The next morning we did all the checking in and they gave me “the tour”. Overall good vibe. Nice choice of activities. Plenty of bathrooms. Good kitchen. Located a street from a busy shopping area
It was way beyond my expectations!! This was my first experience living in a Hostel and I am glad that I made that decision. The staffs are all super friendly and nice, they provided me with lots of travelling advice and they would answer all your questions with patience. The kitchen is fully equipped with basic utilities and fridge which you will have your own box to store groceries. There are several tidy and clean Bathrooms you could use. Location is another bonus point, you can easily reach the beach, bus station and city centre with walking distance.
Besides those, they arrange several activities daily basic, such as yoga, dancing, surfing, and etc.. I had a Yoga class there and it was a really amazing relax.
Anyway, just go to experience yourself and I bet you wouldn’t regret it!
It was great place with special vibe and friendly staff. Old house with “soul” and high ceilings is located in the middle of the city centre, just on the edge of old town. They have hudge kitchen where i meet many nice people. Quiet “living room” for reading books (with their own little but growing library). Backyard with lot of plants and banana tree 😀
I joined their meditation class in the morning – they have special room even for this.
Last, but not least: All their bunk beds are double size 🙂
- Super large beds make for great comfort and many bathroom options for the size. Charming building filled with character!
Avocado Surf Hostel
Avocado Surf Hostel provides rooms in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria. Built in 2018, the property is within 1.2 miles of Parque de Santa Catalina and 0.8 miles of Centro Comercial Las Arenas. The property has meeting and banquet facilities and free WiFi.At the hostel, each room has a terrace. Rooms are complete with a shared bathroom equipped with free toiletries, while some rooms contain a balcony. All rooms include a seating area.Avocado Surf Hostel has a grill. A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the property, including snorkeling and windsurfing.A business center is at guests’ disposal at the accommodation.Centro Comercial El Muelle is 1.6 miles from Avocado Surf Hostel, while Parque Romano is 1.7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 17 miles from the hostel.
Loved it all! Had a blast while staying in the Avocado hostel.
Perfect location, nice price, everything clean, super cozy beds, awesome guests and really nice and helpful personnel (especially Nina and Aleksandra 🙂 )
Thanks guys and see you again for sure 🙂
- The location is amazing. Just a few steps from the waves and all the services you need during your stay. However, the best of this property is the staff team. Always with a smile, ready to help and make you feel at home. Big thanks to Ivan & Rene. All the guests were great and interesting people to hang out with.
- Liked almost everything about this hostel. Alejandro was very friendly and welcoming and we’ll informed about local restaurants and tourist attractions. Very easy to meet people here aswell. The kitchen is quite small but for value and if you want to be really close to the beach I would highly recommend this hostel.
- All the staff were very helpful and friendly. Hostel is clean and very cozy especially rooftop terrace.
- I had great time in the hostel! Met really nice people there. I recomend you to stay in the 8 bed room! Will be back some day!
- Loved it all! Had a blast while staying in the Avocado hostel.
Pura Vida Las Palmas
One of our best sellers in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria! Located in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, 1.1 miles from Parque de Santa Catalina, Pura Vida Las Palmas has a terrace, as well as free WiFi. The property is around 0.8 miles from Centro Comercial Las Arenas and 1.6 miles from Centro Comercial El Muelle. The hostel provides a shared lounge.Some rooms come with a kitchenette with an oven.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the property, including cycling and hiking.Parque Romano is 1.8 miles from the hostel, while Poema Del Mar Aquarium is 1.8 miles away. Gran Canaria Airport is 17 miles from the property.
- Nice location at other end of boardwalk near mall and surfing area. House with lots of natural light. Nice balcony for eating and big terrace on top to chill. Kitchen well organize even with potable water from one side of sink faucet. And checkout is 12h!
- just a nice, relaxed, freindly, efficient, clean hostel.
Staff people were the best! No ceremonies, straight to the point, very helpfull and friendly.
They introduced me to the local scene in a very nice way!
– staff has excellent attitude with very good English laguage ability
– rooms, bedroom and beds are nice and clean
– wonderful beach and places to eat
– many local bus stops in the neighborhood
– two thumbs up value for price
- Friendly and very helpful staff. The kitchen is well equipped and there is space in the fridge and cupboard for your food. Everything organised in boxes with labels. There is a rooftop terrace to chill out and a no-smoking balcony adjacent to the kitchen. Filtered tap water is available for free. The staff enforces quiet time after 11 pm. The place is really clean for a hostel. There are lockers available inside the room. Close to the surf
Little Surf House
Set 1,300 feet from Las Canteras Beach, Little Surf House is located in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria. This hostel features free WiFi and a shared lounge and kitchen.Each room in this property has single beds or bunk beds, a wardrobe, and tiled floors. All rooms have access to shared bathroom facilities. Bed linen and towels are provided.There is a fully-equipped kitchen available for guests, and the communal lounge includes a flat-screen TV and sofas. A shuttle to the airport can be arranged for an extra charge, and a storage for surfboards is provided.You can find a restaurant, bar, and grocery shop within a 5-minute walk of Little Surf House.
- Great location close to the beach. Also close to a mall with a giant supermarket. Very friendly owner who always responded very quickly to my messages and questions. Comfortable beds. I’ll be back!!
- Great owner, very welcoming and friendly atmosphere, clean and close to the beach.
- Cute house with rooftop terrace, very friendly, attentive and nice hosts, close to the beach, surf shops, supermarket and restaurants. Many thanks to Rosa and her family for the hospitality and the New Years party!
🙂 Rosa & her husband lovely friendly & very helpful made me feel so welcome ♡
Thank u God bless x
- This hostel has what is needed for travellers who spend most of their time outisde,it is clean, cozy and veey quite. The only negatives things are the poor wifi connexion that didnt work most of the time, the fact that the hostel is small so even the places where you are supposed to meet other travellers to socialiaae with like the kitchen and the living room were small so this dosent really give you the opportunitu to meet up with the other guests like in big hostels. But other than that I relly liked it because it gave me the impression of being at “home”. I will definiltu return there if i would be in Las Palmas because I travel alwayq with my friend so I dont really mind if imnot meeting others in a hostel.
One of our best sellers in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria! HiTide House is located in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria. Guests have access to a shared terrace with free barbecue facilities. There is free WiFi available throughout.All rooms at HiTide House come with a laptop safe; and some have a private bathroom with bath or shower. Bed linen and towels are provided.Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge, a tour desk and luggage storage.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including snorkeling. The HiTide House is 2,300 feet from Parque de Santa Catalina, 0.7 mi from Kasbah and 0.7 mi from Centro Comercial El Muelle.
- Great hostel in a perfect location for those who want to be central by the beach and near to the best surf spot in Las Palmas. The other travellers I met there were friendly and the staff (Cam, Mishka, Boris, Julia and Nina) made the experience for me with their local knowledge, welcoming nature and friendliness. I hope to return one day!
What did I like: I liked the overall vibe of this hostel. A various mix of different people of all ages coming together to enjoy the island. The staff was friendly and always there for a chat. Our 12 bed dorm room was surprisingly spacious and the only one with beach view. So choose the 12 bed dorm, it’s better. You should bring a sleep mask and ear plugs, the chance that half the room is snoring is very high. I also liked the kitchen area, because it was big, also had ocean view and invited for meeting other people and hanging out. The same goes to the rooftop.
Biggest advantage: Right in front of a clean beach and board walk!
One of my favorite hostels!
The crew are super nice, helpful and friendly.
the facilities are well equipped.
The terrace was my favorite place to chill and spend some time with hostel’s guests.
- Really nice and clean hostel with friendly atmosphere. If you are traveling alone or with a group of friends, I’d definitely recommend it! It offers nice indoor and outdoor activities, as well as perfect location next to the beach and tourist attractions.
- everything really!! location good bed bright rooms hot shower storage space for food relax vibe. The best is the terrace.
In the center of Las Palmas, the Ecohostel Bettmar has simple, modern rooms with free Wi-Fi. It is an eco-friendly hostel with recycled furniture and an interior patio with a vertical garden.The modern rooms feature brightly colored walls, parquet floors, and light shades made from used plastic bottles and cups. The bathrooms are shared, and water is heated using solar power. Bed linens and towels are provided.The property has 2 lounges where you can relax, as well as a computer area. Guests may use the equipped kitchen to cook their own meals. A selection of restaurants can be found within a 10-minute walk.Bettmar Hostel has services such as luggage storage, tourist information and laundry. A daily room cleaning service is included.The property is close to Las Palmas Bus Station, and Gran Canaria Airport is around a 20-minute drive away. Ferries to other islands leave from Las Palmas Port, a 10-minute drive from Ecohostel Bettmar.
- The stuff are really nice and friendly, the other guests were also all really friendly and talkative, the hostel is really a fun place to be
- The stuff were super friendly and helpful, the rooftop is very nice
- The overall experience was very nice…the lady in front desk amazing person…
- Staff, location mostly, old town house. Rather warm instead of cold, I enjoyed every day of my stay.
- The location was pretty good, other than that the only upside was Isobel on reception who was great and very friendly, cool woman!
Lua Lua Hostel Las Palmas
Located 800 feet from Las Canteras Beach in Las Palmas, Lua – Lua Hostel Las Palmas features a roof terrace and free WiFi. It has a communal kitchen and lounge area.Lua – Lua Hostel Las Palmas offers shared dormitory rooms provided with bunk beds. You will find shared bathrooms at the property divided for male and female guests.The hostel’s communal kitchen includes an oven, 2 fridges, ceramic hob, microwave and coffee machine. There is a lounge area with sofas. Guests also have access to a locker.Staff at the Lua – Lua can give you information about watersports in the local area. Gran Canaria Airport is 16 mi away.
- Friendly staff and easy check in. Very noisy neighbourhood though
Great sight seeing of las Palmas
Nice ppl to spend a night
overall a good hostel, …location, …facilities….staff……
I din’t encounter any problem. I’ve stayed many nights (which counts) and I’ve had a better experience than in other hostels in other cities…..
More like a squat or hippy community than a hostel. Which is definitely not a bad thing !
Nice and friendly staff. I wish I had had more time with them but they still seemed really cool and relaxed.
- The location was good, close to Playa Las Calderas.
Top Hostels In Ciudad Jardín Gran Canaria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Ciudad Jardín Gran Canaria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Ciudad Jardín Gran Canaria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Ciudad Jardín Gran Canaria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!