10 Best Hostels To Stay In Cipreses Cartago – Top Hotel Reviews
Cipreses Cartago is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Cipreses Cartago. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cipreses Cartago. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cipreses Cartago. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Cipreses Cartago right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Cipreses Cartago with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Cipreses Cartago:
Casa La Estacion
Featuring free WiFi, Casa La Estacion offers accommodations in Cartago, just 12 miles from San José.Each room comes with a shared bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Alajuela is 23 miles from Casa La Estacion, and Escazú is 15 miles from the property. Tobías Bolaños International Airport is 16 miles away.
- We liked the personal attention we received starting our check in which was later than stated on the web site…we realized that when we were still on the road…..somebody had to wait for us and then pick us up and navigate us after our arrival, our gps wasnt able to get us to the exact place…it is around busy bus and train terminals…but because Gabriela(sorry if I do not remember correct name) came personally pick us up and navigated us to overnigt parking, everything ended great.
- Area realy unsafe full of prostitues and drugs I have to leave early.the all building was shaking every 20 minutes I canot figured out the reason
Very nice house, room was perfect and the owner was very responsive online so that I could easily find the place (which at first seems hard to find)
Good location, next to supermarkets and bus station.
- It’s actually a house, so big shared living and kitchen (we were lucky to be alone), nice room, house lies a bit behind which leads away from the noises of the city, public parking is 50m away so count CRC 2000 per night
- Bien situé quand on est en bus ou train. Télé avec le câble. Très propre. Autonomie complète dans la maison. Vendeur de jus délicieux à côté. Bon accueil. Marché, supermarché, et visites à pieds tellement bien situé.
Montaña Linda Hostel Orosi
Located in Orosí, 18 miles from San José, Montaña Linda Hostel Orosi features free WiFi access and free private parking.Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Alajuela is 29 miles from Montaña Linda Hostel Orosi, and Escazú is 21 miles from the property. Tobías Bolaños International Airport is 22 miles away.
- The location is superb, and a birdwatchiers paradise. Spent most of the day enjoying the grounds and the breezy open patio overlooking a nonstop garden. The nearby Rio Macho an easy walk away. Our hosts are attentive, pleSant and informative. Exceptional value for the money.
- The staff is really nice. Also, they provide a lot of information about things to do in the area.
- The view from my room was lovely and although basic it had all I needed which was good for the price. The location is pretty central to Orosi. The Spanish school associated with the hostel can help you book tours.
- Great location, the owner was super lovely, felt very welcome. They have great info online on how to get public transport to Orosi and amazing guidebooks in the hostel that give you info on everything you need. Plus some hiking trail info which they have put together, really great. The kitchen had all the basics you need and the dogs were lovely.
Large kitchen with everything
Quiet like a retreat
Large and nice space
Spanish by the River – Turrialba
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Spanish by the River – Turrialba offers accommodations in Turrialba. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.San José is 26 miles from Spanish by the River -, and Escazú is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- A realy nice spot right at the jungle! The staff here is very kind, we loved the way the threated us. There is a common kitchen you can use and a lot of places to chill, in the hammocks or one of the tree couches.
- Spacy, comfy commons. Nice atmosphere. Pleasant having breakfast all together around the table. Large windows and so a lot of light in the living room
Turrialba has pretty nothing to offer, apart from the amazing rafting adventures on Pacuare and Reventazon rivers (do that!!), but this very cozy, informal histel, surrounded by a very relaxing garden, is the best you can find out there.
Go there by car, as it’s about 2.5 km walking from any restaurant/ market of Turrialba!
- The owner was really helpful and recommended plenty of activities, house is really beautiful with nice common areas and terrace. Kitchen fully equipped. We had a great stay.
- This was one of the best places to stay in Costa Rica. They run a language school so the common areas are large and well equipped and the balcony/terrace provides an amazing view on the jungle and the Turrialba volcano; thanks to its location outside the city it is also very quiet which makes one feel close to nature.
Hostel Casa de Lis
Hostel Casa de Lis offers accommodations in Turrialba.A flat-screen TV is available.There is a shared kitchen at the property.San José is 27 miles from Hostel Casa de Lis, and Heredia is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 31 miles from Hostel Casa de Lis.
- This place is great, convenient location, comfortable and staff was very friendly and helpful!
- Nice balcony with mountain views, big beds with own reading lights
- The place is very clean, well organized and decorated. The descriptions are accurate, I.e. we chose a small room but as all the niceties like bedside lights and tables we there it was super. The staff are very helpful. The rooftop terrace was a lovely place to have breakfast. They provided secure parking even though they only have one spot. I’d go again without any hesitation.
- If you’re looking for a neat, nice and clean place to stay you’ve found it. You immediately notice that the management/staff thoroughly takes care of this place. ATM and supermarket just across the street. Bus station in short walking distance. Roof top terrace and little back garden. Kitchen. All good. Plus they work with an excellent tour operate for rafting on Pacuare river.
- We had a private room with a balcony which comfortable and a very hood value. It was close to a 24 hour grocery store.
Be Happy Hostal
Be Happy Hostal offers accommodations in Sabanilla.San José is 3.1 miles from Be Happy Hostal, and Alajuela is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 7 miles from Be Happy Hostal.
No reviews yet.
In the Wind Hostel and Guesthouse
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, In the Wind Hostel and Guesthouse offers accommodations in San José, just 13 miles from Alajuela.A TV is available.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Escazú is 6 miles from In the Wind Hostel and Guesthouse , and Heredia is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 6 miles from In the Wind Hostel and Guesthouse.
- I loved this place so much. Staff was super attentive, location was amazing, a short walk from an area that was very lively at night, although the hostel was very calm and in a silent street. Our room was very nice and clean. I have recommended it to my friends.
- Breakfast only availavle quite late, most travelers leave earlier and don’t get anything.
- Room was next to the bathroom separated by a thin door with a lock on it. I could literally hear people doing their toilets. Window was broken, we could not close it. It was windy and loud because of the traffic outside.
- Bright rooms, plenty of natural light. Great location, easy to walk to many fun bars and great restaurants.
The mattress in our room (upside down) was surprisingly comfy & even though we were next to the kitchen it was a very quiet room at the time we were there (end Feb). We both had good nights sleep without the need for earplugs which is always a bonus.
The area was good with amenities nearby (supermarket & banks, inc restaurants & bars near the university). There are 2 kitchens, both really well equipped except for limited hob space, so time your dinners well. We loved that there was hand soap & hand towel in the bathroom, as well as 2 towels – 1 for each of us (bit of a rarity in C.A.). Hot shower – much needed in the cooler San Jose climate.
The Garden CR
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Garden CR offers accommodations in San José, just 12 miles from Alajuela. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms include a shared bathroom.There is an ATM at the property.The hostel also provides car rental. Escazú is 6 miles from The Garden CR, and Heredia is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 6 miles from The Garden CR.
- Comfortable beds ! Clean bathrooms and hot water anytime , full equiped kitchen !!:) 🙂 its like been home . Supermarket nearby , buses , malls , and a lot of good place to eat .
- The staff was fabulous, the driver actually took us to his favorite dinner place after we checked in. He helped us order and waited while we ate! oh my, excellent service!
- Staff extremely helpful. Good facilities. Good location. Provided us with towels for shower. Garage for the car.
- The overall location of the place has everything around it. You can find restaurants to supermarkets and pharmacys etc.
- Quiet. Comfortable. Good people. Great location. This is a good place to relax, catch up or rest for a couple of days in the midst of travel. Or a good place for professionals working in San Jose to stay.
TripOn Open House
One of our best sellers in San José! Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, TripOn Open House offers accommodations in San José.A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool at the hostel. Alajuela is 12 miles from TripOn Open House, and Escazú is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 6 miles from TripOn Open House.
- Fresh fruit for breakfast, safe location, every bed has curtains and own reading light, big lockers. Will definitely come back here when I have to fly out of San José.exce
- The breakfast is big, the outside area is a great place to relax, the park right outside is super nice, love the neighborhood, great place to hang out and chill 🙂
- Very good. All the staffs are excellent except the tall one with little to some extent. Breakfast was awesome. Only thing is that, for shared bathroom, number of bathrooms may be little bit more.
- Good breakfast and comfortable beds. Kitchen was a plus
- The beds were very comfortable and everybody had got his own socket next to the bed. The breakfast was awesome.
Casa Yoses Hostel
Located in San José, 12 miles from Alajuela, Casa Yoses Hostel features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong and pool at the hostel. Escazú is 6 miles from Casa Yoses Hostel, and Heredia is 6 miles away. Tobías Bolaños International Airport is 6 miles from the property.
I loved it, it feels like home, the neighborhood is quuet and safe and the garden outside is so nice to hangout, do yoga, chat with fellow travellers and enjoy the yummy free breakfast in the sun in the morning, thank you, will definitely be back!!
Oh and the room (dorm) was massive and the bathroom was the biggest i’ve ever seen too, amazing value for money!!
- The breakfast was excellent and the staff was very friendly and helpful
- very noisy at night because of the bars near the hostel.
- I had the dorm room all to myself a large portion of the time I was there.
- The staff was extremely nice and helpful. The property was ok, but my room needed some TLC. It wasn’t gross or anything, but the wardrobe was very dusty and only one side of the outlet worked so I bought an extension cord.
- I loved it, it feels like home, the neighborhood is quuet and safe and the garden outside is so nice to hangout, do yoga, chat with fellow travellers and enjoy the yummy free breakfast in the sun in the morning, thank you, will definitely be back!!
Featuring free WiFi, Hostel Bekuo offers accommodations in San Pedro, just 1.4 miles from San José. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides car rental. Alajuela is 12 miles from Hostel Bekuo, and Escazú is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 6 miles from the property.
The staff was great from the second we got there until we left. The breakfast is great & Leo makes fantastic pancakes.
This was our first stay ever at a hostel and it was a fantastic 1st experience.
- Central and beautiful location in San Pedro, people staying at the place where nice, breakfast was perfect (pancakes and fruits), the backyard was very relaxing, you can play pool in the lobby
- Big bathrooms. Coffee in morn. Great social areas.
- The price for the room was excellent. They prepared breakfast for us wich they left at the reception to be collected on arrival, since we had to leave very early.
- It was a great place to stay, there was a lot of place in the commons, there were games at our disposition, a pool table, a cute little garden with a friendly little bunny. The place was very artistic and the rules were given with humour
- The staff was great from the second we got there until we left. The breakfast is great & Leo makes fantastic pancakes.
Top Hostels In Cipreses Cartago Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Cipreses Cartago to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Cipreses Cartago but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Cipreses Cartago. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!