10 Best Hostels To Stay In Choeng Mon Beach Koh Samui – Top Hotel Reviews
Choeng Mon Beach Koh Samui is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Choeng Mon Beach Koh Samui. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Choeng Mon Beach Koh Samui. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Choeng Mon Beach Koh Samui. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Choeng Mon Beach Koh Samui right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Choeng Mon Beach Koh Samui with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Choeng Mon Beach Koh Samui:
Sirinsamui Boutique Hostel
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, Sirinsamui Boutique Hostel offers accommodations in Choeng Mon Beach. The hostel has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Ko Phangan is 13 miles from Sirinsamui Boutique Hostel, and Chaweng is 2.8 miles away. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
- This place has it all, very nice hostel, best I’ve stay in so far. The staff are amazing especially Mai, she’s so helpful and has the loveliest smile in Thailand. Great atmosphere to meet fellow travellers and to relax also. Pool table was free and did the job, beds were super comfortable, best I’ve slept in so far! Highly recommend surinsamui to all!
- Lovely staff and hostel. Very modern and with a great pool. Also super clean. Location right near the beach too
- This is the best hostel i stayed in ever! The staff is super nice, the girl at the reception was extremely helpfull and her english is very good. The pool area is so cosy en quiet and the rooms and bathrooms are very luxurious for a hostel. I highly recommend this place and would go back!
- An excellent stay at Sirinsamui Boutique Hostel. Very nice hospitality staff and grounds. The hostel has almost everything that you can want on site. Large property to spread out and look around…with just a little more it could be a 5 star gem! Mi, one of the senior receptionists speaks fluent English and is like your Personal Assistant and concierge. Thank you again.
- Amazing hostel, everything is so perfect! It felt like a paradise. Comfy beds, really good ac, nice pool and common area, especially the showers and toilets were AMAZING.
Monkey Samui Hostel
Monkey Samui Hostel offers accommodations in Choeng Mon Beach. Free private parking is available on site.A TV is featured.You will find a tour desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. Ko Phangan is 13 miles from Monkey Samui Hostel, and Chaweng is 2.4 miles from the property. Samui Airport is 1.2 miles away.
- I really liked Sukjai, the caretaker in the hostel, she would go out of her way to ensure that I am comfortable and having a good time. We also had great conversations as we shared interests. From the very beginning of my short stay she was very easy to talk to and extremely friendly! Apart from her i of course loved Batman the dog! I loved the property as it was located near a quiet tiny beach and I could always count on my hostel to ensure a peaceful sleep after a super super hectic and tiring day of exploring and enjoying!
the owner is so nice she help with everything and you have a kitchen you can use no problem!
its a quiet area with a wild nature view and really close to everything 🙂
- I made a mistake and booked the day before I arrived, when I messaged them they were very nice about me arriving on the day I was supposed to.
The lady who runs it will call anyone and go out of her way to help you however she can,l.
Her dog is something special, funny but cute.
Very close to pier that takes you to Koh Phangan for the full moon party
DVD player and DVDs for when we were hungover the next day
Close to Big Buddha
Can use the kitchen and do laundry for free
- Staff very approachable and friendly. Very accommodating of the guests. Group of us stayed and would definitely book again. Thanks.
Samui Backpacker Hotel
One of our best sellers in Bang Rak Beach! Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Samui Backpacker Hotel offers accommodations in Bangrak Beach, just 13 miles from Ko Phangan. The hostel has an outdoor pool and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong and pool at the hostel. Chaweng is 1.9 miles from Samui Backpacker Hotel, and Khanom is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 0.6 miles from Samui Backpacker Hotel.
- Excellent location close to the harbour, remote from main touristic attractions and venues, but with a possibility to rent a scooter. Dormitory room was spacious and air-conditioned. Wifi was fast. Nice area for leisure. Children loved the pool.
Wanted a place by the Big Buddha Pier, that might be good to meet other travellers in.
- Very good value for money and excellent location. Very basic but expected to be. Polite and helpful staff. Good size 3 bed bedroom with bathroom and aircon.
- The room was a nice size for the price and the staff were very nice. For a basic low cost solution to accommodation it did it’s job well for the price.
- Good value for money. The place was very clean (too clean, to be honest 😉 ), they replied very fast, are easy to find and the pool is nice. The rooms are cheap, so do not expect 5 star luxury… They let me rent the scooter an additional day, even though we had to check out (because the hotel was booked out, otherwise we would have stayed longer)…
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. The Friendship is located in Bangrak Beach, just 13 miles from Ko Phangan. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain rooms have views of the sea or mountains. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is ticket service at the property.Chaweng is 1.8 miles from The Friendship, and Khanom is 27 miles from the property. Samui Airport is 0.6 miles away.
- Staff was nice, great scooter rental next door, good sized room, nice balcony, good location
Very clean rooms with air co and bathroom inside
Comfortable bed and nice view from the room
Very friendly hosts Johan and Non
- Very well located close to the beach and in walking distance to big buddha (20 min), also close to the fishermans village and the ferry to Koh Phangan. Breakfast in the restaurant downstairs was very good. Rather cheap for a private room and bathroom.
- Fuss free and no frills. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Reasonably clean.
- Very very nice receptionist! She is really a sweetheart. The room is pretty basic but for this price you cant complain.
One of our best sellers in Chaweng Beach! Samui Hostel is located in Chaweng, 16 miles from Ko Phangan and 25 miles from Khanom.Every room comes with a private bathroom. A TV is featured.There is ticket service at the property.Lamai is 3.9 miles from Samui Hostel, and Koh Samui is 4 miles away. Samui Airport is 2.5 miles from the property.
- Hostel doesn’tnot rules and control guest.all night close the reception
big and clean rooms and super friendly staff.
towels and lockers are provided!
- Beautiful hostel, all the amenities including a nice breakfast in the morning! The location is good and the establishment it all seemingly new. Relax… not the place to go if you’re looking to meet fellow travelers or party, it was a very calm atmosphere.
One of the best hostels I have ever stayed. Great location in the heart of chaweng in koh samui but not too noisy. Clean rooms, comfortable beds. Amazing value for money, extremely cheap dorm beds. Very friendly and helpful staff especially Two Lady. They can also organise great tours for reasonable prices. I arrived late in the evening and they still managed to arrange for me to go on a tour to Any Thong National Marine Park the next morning. Meeting different people of different country was the bonus experience. I have made lots of new friends in Samui Hostel. We traveled together and partying all the night. I would definitely recommend this hostel to others especially those on a budget and I would definitely stay here again if I returned to Koh Samui!
- Friendliness of the staff and their willingness to take care of the guests is phenomenal and this makes up for whatever shortcomings one may find. This creates an environment where the guests are happy and willing to interact. It was a very satisfying and fulfilling experience for us.
Samui Us hostel
Located in Bophut , 1,450 feet from Fisherman Village, Samui Us hostel features an outdoor pool and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 1.9 miles from Samui Us hostel.
- Staff was extremely helpful, the whole hostel was very clean, amazing pool, comfortable beds, simple breakfast (toast, butter, jam, yogurt and cereal) was included, one of the best hostels I stayed at!
- Very nice facilities. Close to Fisherman Village Friday night market.
It’s a modern hostel, very comfortable and also very clean.
The pool is nice and all the area allows a good social environment.
The staff is friendly and helpful.
Other thing that I liked was the hair dryers, not so common to found it in the hostels, but Samui Us have it!
So far, has been one of the best hostel I stayed in Thailand, I really recommend it!
- Gaga and his team were very helpful. We wanted to shift our booking by a day which was done without any fuss at all. They also helped us book a cab to the pier. Will definitely return!
- Nice free breakfast and cheap extra options. Really social and spacious hostel with a nice swimming pool. Beer is cheap (3 for 120). Clean bathrooms with hot showers. Good wifi. Walking distance to fisherman village
Hi Samui Hostel
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Thong Son Beach, 13 miles from Ko Phangan, Hi Samui Hostel features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Chaweng is 2.9 miles from Hi Samui Hostel, and Khanom is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Parinya Backpack Hostel
Parinya Backpack Hostel is located in Bophut , just 3.3 miles from Fisherman Village. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or city.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 2.5 miles from Parinya Backpack Hostel.
No reviews yet.
The Corner Transit Hostel
This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, The Corner Transit Hostel offers accommodations in Bangrak Beach, just 14 miles from Ko Phangan. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is fitted with a shared bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service, a shared kitchen, a shared lounge and a hairdresser’s at the property.Chaweng is 1.2 miles from The Corner Transit Hostel, and Khanom is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, a few steps from The Corner Transit Hostel.
- Lovely friendly people! Extremely clean throughout and very spacious hostel, bigger then can be seen on the photos. 5 minute walk from the airport – a friendly local (air hostess and her boyfriend) gave me a lift (including v large backpack) on the back of their scooter as I somehow managed to get lost. Very large bathroom and fantastic rain shower!
- Perfect place to stay if you have morning flight. For me it was a very last minute booking, but the free shuttle that Corner Hostel offered really saved my life. Staffs speaks English, very friendly and very helpful. AC room. Great value of money.
- Very modern , clean and spacious hostel! I loved the bathrooms and the location is super convenient if you have to catch a flight early in the morning as the hostel is located 5 mins from the Samui airport!
- Super close to airport, cheap, friendly staff, free shuttle to airport
Free taxi service to the airport which is closeby- location was exactly what we wanted. Not much around apart from 7 eleven and a few stalls so good for one night but wouldn’t stay here any longer.
Friendly staff upon arrival.
Casa Luna Hostel
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, Casa Luna Hostel offers accommodations in Bangrak Beach. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The hostel also provides car rental. Ko Phangan is 13 miles from Casa Luna Hostel, and Chaweng is 1.9 miles away. Samui Airport is 0.6 miles from the property.
the Staff is so welcoming and friendly! Also it’s very easy to meet another backpackers as there is a chilling area in the common room…
this is the area of Koh Samui I would be back (chaweng beach was horrible! Way too busy) I need to add Ben’s music is the best to start your day 🙂
- Very clean and lovely designed, comfortable beds and friendly staff.
- Still the best green curry in Koh Samui! Very kind and helpful staff, great vibes, highly recommended!
- Really friendly owners only one rude member of staff!
- Large room, comfy and big beds. Super friendly staff. Shower and toilets inside the room. Small place which gives it a personal touch.
- the Staff is so welcoming and friendly! Also it’s very easy to meet another backpackers as there is a chilling area in the common room…
Top Hostels In Choeng Mon Beach Koh Samui Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Choeng Mon Beach Koh Samui to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Choeng Mon Beach Koh Samui but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Choeng Mon Beach Koh Samui. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!