10 Best Hostels To Stay In Chio Tenerife – Top Hotel Reviews
Chio Tenerife is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Chio Tenerife. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Chio Tenerife. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Chio Tenerife. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Chio Tenerife right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Chio Tenerife with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Chio Tenerife:
Albergue de Bolico
Surrounded by nature and set on the outskirts of Buenavista del Norte, Albergue de Bolico features free WiFi and panoramic views of Teno Rural Park.This hostel offers access to a lounge with a flat-screen TV. Visitors can make use of the large kitchen. Drinks and snacks can be bought from Albergue de Bolico’s vending machines.The property offers private rooms with heating and access to a shared bathroom with a shower. Towels are provided by the property.This volcanic area offers paragliding, cycling and kayaking. Visitors can enjoy hiking trips in Teno and La Isla Baja. Buenavista del Parque Beach is 6.2 mi from the hostel.Tenerife Sur Airport is 25 mi away.
Great place with an amazing view
Good facilities and nice people
Comfort ok (bunk beds)
Trails starting from there
- Bus stop near by, beautiful surroundings. Staff does not speak any English,but we understood each other well. Heater in the room and nice warm blankets. We were happy with our stay.
- Very nice hostel in mountains. Calm and safe. Welcoming personal and clean fylly equipped kithen.
Absolutely great location for hiking.
Village has one of the most famous restaurant on Tenerife.
Close to a bus stop (Las Portelas)
Very close to trekking trails
- Great place with an amazing view
La Tortuga Hostel
Located in Costa Adeje, 0.6 mi from Fañabe beach, this hostel offers an outdoor pool, a garden and a terrace. Free WiFi is provided in public areas.Rooms at La Tortuga Hostel are individually decorated. Some of them include a private bathroom with a bath.Guests are invited to enjoy a daily breakfast at the property. A shared kitchen and barbecue facilities are also at their disposal.Bike and scooter rental is possible at La Tortuga Hostel. Activities in the area include diving, snorkeling and canoeing.
- I liked everything, the vibe is 10/10. We are all human beings. The volunteers was just great and really made a good job. Both with their tasks and also as positive spirits. Arianna and everyone else thank you so much, keep on spreading the light. HH Niklas
Super amazing hostel in safe and quite area. Very good vibes, loveliest people working there. Feels like home right away.
I was offered breakfast package even though I had to leave early.
You will be taken care of like nowhere else. If you get lucky enough to find available place, don’t waste another second. This is the best place in Tenerife.
- Very welcoming and friendly. Would definitely recommend !!!
- I loved everything. 100% satisfied with my stay there in Tortuga hostel. I want to say special thanks to all of the staff especially karmen. me and Feven thank you for everything.
- The hostel had such a homey feel and I felt welcomed into a big family! The staff is super friendly and wants to help you with anything you need. The breakfast is fabulous and has so much to offer. The hostel was the best part of my stay on Tenerife!
Drago Nest Hostel
Located in Icod de los Vinos, 22 mi from Playa de las Americas, Drago Nest Hostel features free WiFi access and free private parking.Other activities such excursions and shuttle service can be arranged by the property.Puerto de la Cruz is 9.9 mi from Drago Nest Hostel, while Los Cristianos is 22 mi away. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 24 mi from the property.
- Its the best hostel i’ve ever been) Nice facilities, tasty breakfast, cosy room. And the most important thing of course its crew) Very open minded interesting people surrounding you all the time you stay here) And is not far from cueve del viento, that you have to visit while staying in Icon) Good and cheap food also here in the cafe about 2 minutes walk)
- Beautiful cosy terrace and lounge zone. Nice breakfest with fresh pastry. Great for grpups of friends. Few car-spaces parking near the property, but the street is very narrow so its the only option.
- new toilet with super hot water!amazing terrace with jacuzzi! great breakfast!
- The hostel staff were very friendly and were always willing to offer recommendations for things to do, places to visit.
- Very comfortable rooms, terrace with Teide and ocean view, exceptionally helpful and friendly staff, and it’s near the pedestrian street and everything)
Twinfin Surf Camp
Featuring an on-site surf school and outdoor swimming pool, Twinfin Surf Camp is located 1.2 mi from Callao Salvaje. It offers free WiFi, shared lounge and shared kitchen.Dormitory rooms have bunk beds and access to shared bathroom facilities.The garden includes a min-skateboard ramp and barbecue facilities, as well as a terrace with outdoor furniture and hammocks. Cycling, hiking and diving are popular in the surrounding countryside. Car rental and bike hire can be organized for you.Tenerife South Airport is 17 mi from Twinfin Surf Camp.
- The staff and the vibe of the place makes all worth. I made a surf and yoga package with them that allowed me to have great experiences, and after 5 days I was already surfing and doing a proper yoga. The home made meals, normally healthy, are super super nice also. The activities provided are really good.
- Nothing othe than email correspondence. Believe it to be a scam
- Fantastic place in Nature with nice Volonteers Guests and Host far away from the hussl and bussl from Las Americas . A lot of activitys are offert witch enhance also the opening of the mind heart and conciosness such as surfing hiking yoga massage bonfire…..and by the way it creates a Feeling of Comunity or Family .
- Beautiful area, great atmosphere at the camp, great volunteers, had a really nice stay and got to know lots of cool people
- Leider nicht viel… lag nicht nur subjektiv an der esoterisch-veganen Surfer-Abgehobenheit (Konkret z.B. die Antwort “We don´t have a Microwave. We like big waves,”). Die Einsamkeit… Das verlassen-verlorene… Der alte Hafen, wo Fischer und Freaks angeln wie schwimmen war noch das beste. Kein Strand, dafür eine Badebucht mit mehreren Liegemöglichkeiten.
Located in Garachico, in a building dating from 2016, Trevejo Hostel has a terrace and guestrooms with free WiFi. Guests can use a shared lounge.At the hostel, each room is equipped with a desk. Selected rooms also offer a kitchen with an oven. At Trevejo Hostel each room has a seating area.Puerto de la Cruz is 16 miles from the accommodation, while Adeje is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Tenerife Norte Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- Amazing location, close to all attractions in the city. Hostel is new, clean with many facilities. Great staff, very helpful and smiling. Definitely coming back 🙂
- Clean. Bed are divided into sets of four. Great water pressure in the shower.
- I love this place!! The interior & the environment of this hostel are very much welcoming. It has private toilet inside the room which is a bonus point for me. (Less people to share with). They also provide a laundry machine that can be use by guest for FREE. Yay! It helps a lot when you are in long-term travelling. Also, we met fellow travelers who later become our good friend! Not forgetting Teresa for wonderful hospitality when we were there. Thank you so muchhh!
- The place was clean, tidy, had a good atmosphere and I was left to come and go as I please without any hassle at all! Garachico is quiet but perfectly placed in the North if you have a car. The location is perfect, right outside the chapel, the square with a cafe in and restaurants and pubs close by, there are a couple of small shops across the road as well. The kitchen was full of utensils etc. and was ideal for someone like myself, popping in and picking something quick to eat. The weather was great as well in December!
- Very modern hostel. Fine kitchen. Smoking terrasse.
Hostel Sunny in Adeje features an outdoor swimming pool and barbecue facilities. 0.9 mi from Aqualand, the hostel features a garden and a shared lounge. Free WiFi is available.The rooms at the hostel give access to a shared lounge with a flat-screen TV and a kitchen with a dining area. Rooms give also access to a shared bathroom equipped with shower, while some rooms come with a terrace.You can play table tennis and darts at Hostel Sunny, and bike hire and car hire are available.Popular points of interest near the accommodations include Gran Sur Shopping Center, Plaza del Duque Shopping Center and San Eugenio Shopping Center. Tenerife Sur Airport is 9.3 mi from the property.
- My bed happend to be sleepable atleast which i didnt excpext.
- The place is cheap and the owner is very nice. You can use their fully equipped kitchen. Swimming pool and the common area are very cool and whole house is clean and beautiful.
- Everything was excellent. The pool, the staff, the people. Would definitely go back!!!
- The converted villa is lovely,nice area and good views,staff excellent
- We felt like in a nice home of our own. The lady from the reception and the owner were friendly and very nice people. The house had everything you need and it was very clean.
Hostel La Playa
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostel La Playa offers accommodations in Costa Adeje. Private parking is available on site.Some rooms include views of the garden or city.There is a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including golfing, horse riding and snorkeling. The bed and breakfast also offers bike hire and car hire.Playa de las Americas is 1.8 mi from Hostel La Playa, while Puerto de la Cruz is 25 mi away. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 9.9 mi from the property.
- The hostel is situated 2 min to the beach. The included breakfast is very good. The hostel is small, but very cute. Staff was helpful in everything. It was possible to leave my bag after the check out and even take a shower after the check out in the evening.
The location was very good, market right in front of it, pharmacy, restaurants, bars, ATM, all really close.
Pretty close from the beach.
Simple but good breakfast with a few choices of bread, cereal, coffee, tea, chocolate, cheese and ham.
I was able to use the fridge to keep some things and the kitchen was open for use.
It’s a shop for surfing and tribes the back and a house in a residential compound turned into hostel. The swimming pool is not belong to the hostel but the whole neighbours in the building. So you cannot have fun their with neighbours strangers. The staff are Italians, and disgustingly everybody smoke weeds, with red eyes and high 24 7 you feel like living among criminals not business people. Never again. Sorry I have an upper class and don’t do sh…t
If you are a decent person never go their, also very small place outside with no atmosphere, modern house turned into a village house.
- it is like in a family. There are not so many visitors that’s why it is easy to make friends and find a company for the evening. The location is very good as well. It takes 7 minutes walking to Mercadona supermarket, 15 minutes to Costa Adeje bus station, 5 minutes to the beach. The bathroom was clean, I really apriciate it. Thank you La Playa Team!
- Very nice staff. Bathroom in the room itself. Comfy social space. Available kitchen. Nice swimming pool.
Endless Summer House
One of our best sellers in Adeje! Offering a terrace, Endless Summer House is located 1.6 mi from the center of Playa de las Americas. This bed and breakfast offers private rooms and dormitories with free WiFi.Each room has a wardrobe and fan. There are shared bathroom facilities with a hairdryer, as well as a shared lounge.Endless Summer House offers barbecue facilities and a communal area with a kitchen, fridge, microwave and kettle. Packed lunches are available on request. Bike hire can be organized for you.Tenerife South Airport is 11 mi from the hostel and Costa Adeje Beach is 0.9 mi away. Siam Park and Siam Shopping Center are both a 5-minute walk from the property.
- Everything is clean, the terrace has a nice view on the mountain.
- EXCEPTIONAL staff & great location. Seriously they make you feel at home & the beach is right down the street. Super great price as well & super good if you’re traveling alone or with friends!
- Excellent except the power for the hot water in the.shower
- Very nice place with a lot of kind people. Breakfasts are simple but very good. Comfortable beds. 100m from big free car park. You get a key so you can enter the hostel any time you want.
- Good location staff are all very nice, perfect stay for a few nights
Dive resort Ocean Dreams
Set 650 feet from the beach in Los Cristianos,Dove resort Ocean Dreams offers free WiFi. The hostel features a roof terrace with outdoor furniture and views of the beach.The simply decorated dormitories include bunk beds and a balcony with sea views. There are shared bathroom facilities. The hostel also offers a shared lounge space for guests.You can find shops, bars and restaurants within a 5-minute walk of Dove resort Ocean Dreams. Tenerife Sur Airport is 11 mi from the property, while ferries to the neighboring islands of La Palma and La Gomera leave from Los Cristianos Port.
- Location is perfect and staff is really welcome plus there is a nice atmosphere
- the location is perfect. near the beach and the restaurants
- The staff was very nice but booking diving through the hostel was a little unorganized. There wasn’t a lot of communication about what was going on before the day of the dives. It was hard to plan your day.
- Specious and fairly clean with all the basic amenities. Security level was good. The building and surrounding areas were quiet. The location is great.
- Facilities were clean, beds comfortable and it was exceptionally cheap.
Located just 250 feet from the beach in the resort of Los Cristianos, Tenerife Hostel offers accommodations in simply decorated dormitory rooms. This hostel features free WiFi access.Both private rooms and dormitories come with bunk beds and a fan. There is either a private bathroom or access to shared bathroom facilities.You can find a range of bars, restaurants and shops within a 5-minute walk of the hostel. Tenerife South Airport is a 15-minute drive from the property and Siam Park is 3.1 mi away.
- Its the cheapest place you can stay in the middle of high density tourism but there is nothing really wrong with the place. The staff are friendly and helpful and a woman comes every day and cleans the place well and its right on the beach. Its in a typical touristy location which can be a good thing because nothing every totally shuts down and there is a street a five minute walk away with buses that go all over the island. Some other places are more picturesque but the buses stop early and there is no night life. The hostel is a 10 minute walk away from San Telmo with clubs and bars open late every day and is untouristy
other guest are great.
very chilled atmosphere.
- Not a hostel per se, but a bunch of degraded flats in the block near by the owner’s shop. Having selection of two I decided to go less evil option, still regretting my decission of booking this place. Initial impression is wrecking, then it just became a little bit better with every drink. It’s a two side stick – staying close to the main promenade is a plus for a short hop and huge minus for the crowds and noise. Best solution – do what the others do, get wasted and it somehow helps. Don’t try to stay there sober or with fresh mind. It’s booze capital of the CA after all so just go with the flow. Only recommend for string budget group of >4 people enjoying heavy partying. Even if you trash this place nobody would notice the difference :/
- I liked checking out of that place – and that nothing was nicked – bed was comfortable , cleaner was friendly
- it was the best VFM place i have been too cheap but right by the beach staff are very plesent its a no frills place but i have got to say the best i have been to for the price.
Top Hostels In Chio Tenerife Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Chio Tenerife to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Chio Tenerife but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Chio Tenerife. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!