10 Best Hostels To Stay In Chicasanga – Top Hotel Reviews
Chicasanga is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Chicasanga. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Chicasanga. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Chicasanga. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Chicasanga right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Chicasanga with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Chicasanga:
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Hostal Antigua offers accommodations in Antigua Guatemala.Every room comes with a TV with cable channels. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guatemala is 15 miles from Hostal Antigua, and Panajachel is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is La Aurora International Airport, 14 miles from Hostal Antigua.
- Excellent staff and rooms were nice and private and clean.
- For a hostile this place was excellent it is in a great location close to everything and very safe I would highly recommended for travelers you can prepare your meals and the kitchen up on the Terrace with a great view of the volcano so I don’t know what more people would want it is a basic place but it is excellent there is a free drinking filtered water which is a great asset
- Great location, fair value for money, safe and secure entry.
This was my second stay at Hostal Antigua, and I loved it even more the second time. It’s amazingly quiet and peaceful, with helpful staff. I also loved being able to visit the pool of their other hotel in Antigua for only Q40. They also give you fresh towels and soap upon arrival, which always nice for weary backpackers.
There’s virtually no atmosphere here, so if you’re looking to socialize definitely look else where. But I was grateful to find a place that’s incredibly peaceful I could come home to after hitting up Cafe No Se or Bigfoot – Antigua’s such a social town, you don’t need to rely upon a hostel to have a good time.
- Perfect location one bloc from the main square, clean comfy dorms including separated men & women’s bathrooms, small but enjoyable inside courtyard
Hostal Antigüeño offers accommodations in Antigua Guatemala. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.There is a shared kitchen at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hostel. Guatemala is 14 miles from Hostal Antigüeño, and Panajachel is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is La Aurora International Airport, 14 miles from Hostal Antigüeño.
- Great few nights here whilst we did a Spanish course. Rooms are good, private rooms and the property has colonial character to it. The breakfast was good and they have table tennis. Owners are lovely and very helpful
- Wonderful and very hospitable owners and staff. Off the busy streets and into a quiet corner of magical Antigua but a great place to meet other travelers (if that’s what you want). Otherwise best place to chill. Delicious breakfast. Highly recommended:)
- The staff was helpful and the hostel was well located close to the center. It was very quiet.
- I liked the garden feeling and how relaxed it was. Not a party hostel.
- Christian was the best host ever! He gave us a lot of tips in order to enjoy the most our stay in Antigua and he went the extra mile to help us arrange the rest of our trip through Guatemala. And always with a smile on! The place is nice and quiet, the neighbourhood too. Would definitely recommend it!
Hostal Banana Azul
Located in Antigua Guatemala, 15 miles from Guatemala, Hostal Banana Azul features free WiFi access and private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. The hostel also provides car rental. The nearest airport is La Aurora International Airport, 14 miles from Hostal Banana Azul.
- Breakfast is included and was alright. The location is quite fine too. There’s nothing specifically wrong with Banana Azul, but there’s not a lot right either. Overall, I felt the price you pay for what you get really is too high.
nice and helpful staff, good location, great food, good atmosphere
we liked the guitar music and appreciated the farewell balkan song:)
- Great staff and breakfast!!! Perfect if you like the quieter hostal!!
- It was quiet and breakfast was pretty decent, coffee was not.
* free coffee
* good en hot shower
Wicho & Charlies
One of our best sellers in Antigua Guatemala! Featuring free WiFi, a hot tub and a terrace, Wicho & Charlies offers accommodations in Antigua Guatemala. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room has a shared bathroom equipped with a hot tub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play darts at the hostel. Guatemala is 15 miles from Wicho & Charlies, and Panajachel is 31 miles from the property. La Aurora International Airport is 14 miles away.
- Very good location, few steps away from the main square. The staff was friendly, the bed big and comfortable. Reading light and a socket next to the bed were a big plus.
- The “pod like” beds are my favorite part. With each bed having it’s own 4 walls and black out current you can escape into your own world and have privacy. After traveling for several months it’s a luxury. Also the place was really clean and staff super friendly!
- Nice beds with own light and fan, upper dorm with balcony, roof terrace
- Awesome and very helpful staff. Did the Acatenango hike with them and it was very well organized and their guides are very good at what they do!
- Hostel was fine, amazing staff but it’s a small hostel, so quite loud. The volcano tour with them was absolutely exceptional though.
Antigua Hostel offers accommodations in Antigua Guatemala. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.There is a shared lounge at the property.Guatemala is 15 miles from Antigua Hostel, and Panajachel is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is La Aurora International Airport, 14 miles from Antigua Hostel.
- Nice friendly staff – Allowed me to check in early. Had a red eye flight the night before and arrived Antigua around 9am. Clean facilities. There’s always someone cleaning the floors and sinks. The curtains to the bunk beds were nice.
- Freddy was amazing, fun polite and super helpful. Great location, clean, calm, good breakfast.
- Antigua hostel was amazing by far one of the best hostels we’ve stayed in on our travels the rooms were immaculate, food was delicious and cheap and the staff were so lovely. Special shout out to Freddy who works there, my friend got pick pocketed at the markets and Freddy went out of his way to help us to get a police report. Freddy was so helpful the whole time we were there which we really appreciated. This place is a must stay if you’re in Antigua.
- I was there in the low season and had a whole dorm room to myself! There were other travellers but maybe it was easier to put the younger ones travelling in groups in their own room. Rooms are a great size with lockers. Beds are super comfortable, privacy curtains, light and power outlet. Bathrooms are clean. Hostel is next to the market. Unlimited coffee and tea. Breakfast is at a good price, plenty of people including locals coming into eat. Theres a common area upstairs but also couches in the hall way and dining area. Shout out to Freddy for his hospitality!
- The facilities seemed very new and well taken care of. Breakfast was also really good! Even though it is a hostel, it was very quiet, which helped after being out all day. Staff is amazing and super friendly!
One of our best sellers in Antigua Guatemala! Hostal Colonial offers accommodations in Antigua Guatemala.A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guatemala is 15 miles from Hostal Colonial, and Panajachel is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is La Aurora International Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- Great place, well located, big room and really clean. Really friendly owner.
- I liked ALL in this hostal. Very cozy, safe, clean hostal, nice, helpful owner, staff. Comfortable location. I felt like home there. Gracias, Gustavo. Would come back 150 %
- Very clean room and shared bathroom. Good location, very safe hostal
- So clean, comfortable, only a few rooms which was nice. Lovely small courtyard, candles at night. The room was very spacious!
- It’s clean, nice and staff was very helpful and friendly. Also the location was pretty good, close to the market and bus station.
Panal Hostel and Apartments
Panal Hostel and Apartments offers accommodations in Antigua Guatemala.Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.There is a tour desk at the property. The hostel also provides bike rental. Guatemala is 15 miles from Panal Hostel and Apartments, and Panajachel is 30 miles away.The nearest airport is La Aurora International Airport, 14 miles from the property..
No reviews yet.
Hostal Primavera Antigua
One of our top picks in Antigua Guatemala.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Primavera Antigua offers accommodations in Antigua Guatemala.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guatemala is 14 miles from Hostal Primavera Antigua, and Panajachel is 31 miles from the property. La Aurora International Airport is 14 miles away.
- The staff was very helpful in booking us on a guided volcano hike and the breakfast was delicious.
- Breakfast everyday was nice and the location was 5-10 minutes walking distance to everything. They had a night security guard so we felt safe at all times (not that Antigua felt dangerous to us). I’d highly recommend for an upscale hotel in Antigua.
- The people working there is very kind. The property is clean an very comfortable
- The room was very nice, bed very comfortable. But the best thing was the very friendly and helpful staff who assisted me with everything. Breakfast was good too and served promptly
- 24 hour check in, breakfast included, very comfy beds, always had hot water in the bathroom, secure, small property so not too many people, traditional building and friendly staff (some English spoken on main desk which was very helpful).
One of our best sellers in Antigua Guatemala! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Casa Blomsten offers accommodations in Antigua Guatemala, just 15 miles from Guatemala.Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Each room comes with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a tour desk at the property.The nearest airport is La Aurora International Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- Extremely nice lady who runs the casa. Very friendly and helpful. Stayed two more nights than planned totally worth it. Perfect location just 5-10 min walk to central plaza. Basic and clean rooms
- Nice big rooms with a fridge. The owner Flores is amazing.
- Compact room on ground floor beside entrance; great view of Parque San Sebastian, ruined church and Agua volcano; comfortable double bed; adequate room for storage of items – though not for hanging of clothes (although there are a few nails on the door for that purpose); two nice bedside lamps; fridge and small fan in room; very good wi-fi connectivity; small en suite bathroom, with everything working as it should (there are no fewer than three mirrors!); delightful and helpful owner (Flor) living on site (it’s her home) – she couldn’t have been kinder, more welcoming or more concerned for the well-being of her guests; location away from centre in small square (15 minutes’ walk to main square); nice bars, cafes and restaurants within five to ten minutes’ walk (I would recommend Fernando’s Kaffee for breakfast); excellent value for money (I paid the equivalent of 20 pounds sterling per night). Breakfast is not available.
- Casa Blomsten is the best place to stay in Antigua. Amazing people always ready to help You. Totally in love with the house and the room. I feel like its my home there. Very special palce !
- Flor is lovely. Very friendly and helpful. The apartments is bigger than we expected and the comfort level is the highest we have experienced in this price range in Guatemala, very good bed. Highly recommended.
One of our best sellers in Antigua Guatemala! Maya Papaya is located in Antigua Guatemala, just 15 miles from Guatemala. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is La Aurora International Airport, 14 miles from Maya Papaya.
- Beautiful, clean, and comfortable. Female dorm had 2 toilets/showers, and separate sink area. Breakfast was delicious! Great location, WiFi was fast, and communicating with the hostel beforehand was simple. They were also able to help us book shuttles to the Lake and Airport. There was also yoga on monday/Wednesday/Friday mornings. Other guests were quiet and respectful, but still friendly and open to conversation. They also had a small bar with some local craft beer options, and apparently the best mojitos in town!
The staff are so lovely! Don’t hesitate to chat to the cleaning ladies (if you speak Spanish), they are super happy to tell you all about their culture and traditions! They even helped me to distinguish good thread from bad ones when buying a Huipil (traditional Mayan blouse).
After a year of traveling, I can safely say this has been one of the best hostels I have stayed in.
- Absolutely beautiful property with friendly and professional staff. The dorms were very luxurious with the privacy curtains, upscale bedding, and separate bathrooms for men and women. Breakfast was delicious. This place seems to attract respectful travelers and the common areas and bar are great for mingling if you are feeling social. The owner was very attentive and called to check on my shuttle when it was late (without me even asking for help). I will definitely stay here again if I return to Antigua!
- Great rooms: decent and comfortable beds, all with a curtain, plug and reading light. Great common social areas, inside as well as outside, serving a lovely breakfast and very helpful staff.
- Brand new hostel, with comfortable beds and clean facilities, great breakfast incl
Top Hostels In Chicasanga Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Chicasanga to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Chicasanga but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Chicasanga. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!