10 Best Hostels To Stay In Chambly Quebec – Top Hotel Reviews
Chambly Quebec is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Chambly Quebec. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Chambly Quebec. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Chambly Quebec. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Chambly Quebec right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Chambly Quebec with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Chambly Quebec:
Auberge HI-Montreal Hostel
This hostel in Montreal city centre is just 2 minutes’ walk from Lucien-L’Allier Metro Station.All rooms at Auberge HI-Montreal are air-conditioned, have access to free WiFi and have an en suite bathroom. Bed sheets are provided and a continental breakfast is served every morning free of charge.For better comfort, HI-Montreal gives guests access to a fully equipped kitchen, laundry facilities and daily activities free of charge. Guests can meet other travellers in the on-site bar and restaurant.HI members get a 10% discount at check-in upon presentation of their card.The bars and restaurants on Sainte-Catherine and Crescent Streets are within 5 minutes’ walk. The Museum of Fine Arts, as well as Concordia and McGill universities are less than 1.2 miles away.
At Breakfast the flapjacks (in Western terms “pancakes”) is a must have.
The hostel is located just 15 min walk form the Art galleries and 3 min walk from a subway station making traveling easy.
- This hostel was by far the cheapest of four I stayed in that week (Toronto, Ottawa and Québec being the others). It was only $15 a night, and was a 10 bed room, however when I got there – there were only 5 others in the room so they decided to basically put me in my own kind of “master bedroom” with 4 bunk beds. I was the only one in this section – so it was basically private! Wish I had stayed for longer.
- The staff is very friendly. They always smiled and answered my questions 🙂 break
- everything was great, clean, helpful staff. rooms were WAY too hot during winter nights.. tried to turn the heat down but it didnt make a difference. and food was thrown out before my departure date which was unfortunate, but they staff were very kind and helpful.
I like staff, I like how the hostel organizes events, allows people from around the world to meet. Very people orintated accommodation.
Additionally, people are professional and helpful and facilities are clean and well kept. I love the bed blanket; so soft and warm.
- At Breakfast the flapjacks (in Western terms “pancakes”) is a must have.
M Montreal Hostel
Just a 30-second walk from restaurant- and bar-filled Sainte Catherine Street, this Montreal youth hostel includes a continental breakfast. All rooms have free Wi-Fi and Berri-UQAM metro station is a 5-minute walk away.Cable TV is provided in all rooms at M Montréal. Rooms feature hardwood floors and the original stone walls of this century building.A shared kitchen and common dining area are accessible to all guests at M Montréal Hostel. This youth hostel also features an on-site bar, where guests can enjoy a comedy show on select evenings, or play pool or foosball.Montreal’s Latin Quarter is within a 10-minute walk of this youth hostel. The historic architecture of Old Montréal is 20 minutes away by public transit.
- Well the staff is amazing. They are very helpful and friendly. And they have events everyday. Karaoke nights, tour of the city, and a lot more. You always have something to do. Most of their activities are free (of course you need to pay for your drinks, transit, entrance fees if applicable e.g. skate rentals). You will meet a lot of great people from all over the world. I travelled alone here and I certainly didn’t expect to meet amazing people. They have their own bar and it’s nice. They have two huge hot tubs in the rooftop!!! You will surely have a great time. And this is close to transit so commuting is easy.
- Was the nicest, cleanest hostel I have stayed in with helpful staff and good facilities. Rooms were amazing for a hostel with curtains for privacy and everything you needed right there.
In private queen room. The bed was super comfortable, the shower was good. WiFi is very good, there are lots of activities, every night!
The kitchen facilities are great. The staff is friendly.
The location is perfect for travellers, 5 min walk from the metro (going to the station, the Bell center, the olympic parc, the cinema, McGill and Montroyal, and much more), the Greyhound coach station, and the bus to go to the airport.
I like the bed units in dorms. They are really well designed, with storage, curtains, light, plugs, etc. There’s really everything where you need it, and it has a very cosy feeling when closing the curtains.
The hostel has a lot of activities, which is great although we didn’t participate. The kitchen facilities are very good. Location is quite convenient, near the metro.
- There’s two rooftop Jacuzzis! Very modern, and the 8-guest room had its own bathroom.
One of our best sellers in Montreal! Auberge Saint-Paul is located in Montreal, 1.1 miles from Eaton Center Montreal and 0.6 miles from Montreal Symphony Orchestra.All rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.St. Denis Theatre is 0.6 miles from Auberge Saint-Paul, and Canadian Center for Architecture is 1.8 miles away. Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport is 10 miles from the property.
- The fresh bread for breakfast and bottomless coffee felt like home 🙂
- The atmosphere is the best part of the hostel. Everyone is so nice and it is an amazing place to meet new people.
- The staff was always very helpful. It’s a great vibe. Location is perfect.
- Very nice design with all the required backpacking facilities. Modern and clean hostel that integrates elements of old Montreal.
Amazing other travellers
Location is amazing
One of our best sellers in Montreal! Showcasing a playground and views of the city, Auberge Alternative is located in Montreal, just 0.7 miles from Eaton Center Montreal.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.This hostel has ski storage and bike rental is available. There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. Montreal Symphony Orchestra is 0.7 miles from Auberge Alternative, and St. Denis Theatre is 0.9 miles away. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 10 miles from the property.
- Everybody was more than friendly and helpful & nice atmosphere and I really like the concept of an Auberge
- The ambiance, the people, and they’re concept is really nice
- Our room – very cheap and very comfortable, especially since it is a hostel, not hotel
- The hostel location is excellent: it’s near the Central Station and everything else. Despite of all, we couldn’t find some place better with the same price.
It’s a really cool place to stay with friendly staff. You reach the city center within a few minutes walk, so it’s a great place to explore the city.
Room was clean and spacious!
Samesun Montreal Central
Showcasing a barbecue and terrace, Samesun Montreal Central is located in Montreal.The rooms have a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Eaton Center Montreal is 1.1 miles from Samesun Montreal Central, and Montreal Symphony Orchestra is 0.6 miles away. Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport is 10 miles from the property.
- The stuff is amazing!! Shout out to Greg and Jules 🙂 I really liked the rooms, the beds are comfortable and the hostel has a great location. You can reach everything from there.
- Very friendly staff, handy free breakfast and a great location. We were able to walk to most main attractions and the accommodation is very close to a fantastic street with good bars and restaurants.
- The value of this property is incredible. We got a private room which had everything you would need. The location is right next to the a subway station and more importantly for us the Airport BUS(747) station which was great since we arrived really late (1am)
- 2nd time am staying there in the past 3 months. Great location, quite quiet despite being in the heart of Mtl and hosting so many youngsters. Breaksfast is definitely a plus, very decent one! Super friendly staff at the reception, they always let me keep my suitcase till the evening till I finish my errands and get to my bus. They don’t even mind me eating my food and using their microwave to heat it when I come to finally pick up my luggage!
- Good price near to public Transport and Restaurants, good WiFi
Auberge du Plateau-Mont-Royal
This hostel in the heart of Plateau-Mont-Royal features a rooftop terrace with a view of Montréal. The rooms include a continental breakfast and free Wi-Fi. Sherbrooke Metro Station is a 5-minute walk away.Le Gîte du Plateau-Mont-Royal features private rooms and dormitories. Select rooms have a private bathroom. All rooms include a fan and a desk.A shared kitchen is open to guests and includes an oven, stove, microwave, fridge and coffee maker. A small business center and TV area are available at Le Gîte du Plateau-Mont-Royal Hostel. On-site laundry facilities are available for a fee.St-Laurent and St-Denis Streets, lined with bars and restaurants, are 5 minutes from this hostel. Berri Uqam Metro Station is a 10-minute walk away.
Plateau Mont Royal is a great choice for travelers interested in friendly locals, atmosphere and ambiance.
- The staff was exceptionally accommodating, the bathrooms were very clean- and the whole thing was generally extremely cozy. The location is the best, and all the restaurants that were recommended to us were within a 10 minute walk from it! I highly recommend this Hostel to travellers hoping to have a great trip, on a budget.
- Neat place, friendly staff and good vibes in the common areas. Very reasonable prices.
- Friendly and helpful staff, discount given for extending stay, clean room and kitchen, comfortable atmosphere
Very clean and pleasant room, comfortable bed.
- I am super confident to say that Auberge du Plateau-Mont-Royal is the best hostel I have even stayed so far in term of price and quality of stay. Perfect location, helpful staff, cleanest shared rooms ever as well as bathrooms and brunch-like breakfast! I was fascinated by not only the numbers but also the cleanness of the bathroom on my floor. They were private and suer clean. if you don’t enjoy light as I don’t, one of the best was that there were no common lighting in the room but personal berth lights attached to every single bed, so you don’t get disturbed by your neighbours.
One of our best sellers in Montreal! Conveniently in Montréal city center, this hostel provides a daily breakfast and is furnished with eclectic décor. Berri-UQAM metro and bus station is an 8 minute walk away.Featuring bold décor elements such as graffiti walls and old art, each room at Alexandrie Hostel is uniquely styled. Dorm rooms and private rooms are available. Shared bathroom facilities are provided for all guests.A common area is available to cook meals, do laundry or enjoy a drink. Free coffee is served all day at Hostel Alexandrie.Alexandrie Hostel is a 10-20 minute walk from several attractions, including Montréal’s Entertainment District, Lafontaine Park and Old Montréal.
- Great staff, great people, thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Thankyou guys
- The vibe was cool, the staff was super chill and the location was on point. I enjoyed meeting other cool travelers who were staying at the hostel, and enjoying the atmosphere there. I would definitely stay at this hostel again.
- Staff was friendly and kind, breakfast is good, lobby was comfortable.
Great location if you want to be near the gay village (bit of a walk from old town and downtown, but not that much). Plenty of ‘bixi’ bikes (bike share) nearby.
Hostel level of accomodation.
Breakfast is basic, but at least the jam/butter is not from those little plastic boxes, it’s from an actual jar and good quality.
- The guy on reception was really helpful and friendly. It’s close to metro stations. Large communal area. Decent breakfast. Well located and clean.
Located in the Hochelaga-Maisonneuve neighborhood in Montreal, 7 miles from Eaton Center Montreal, Hostel Mercier features free WiFi access and free private parking.Some units include a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have slippers and free toiletries. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. A TV is available.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Montreal Symphony Orchestra is 6 miles from Hostel Mercier, and St. Denis Theatre is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 15 miles from the property.
Hochelaga-Maisonneuve is a great choice for travelers interested in city trips, entertainment and museums.
No reviews yet.
Royal Victoria College Residence
Royal Victoria College Residence is located in the Plateau Mont Royal neighborhood in Montreal, 1,300 feet from Eaton Center Montreal and half a mile from Montreal Symphony Orchestra.The rooms include a shared bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool at the hostel. St. Denis Theatre is 0.8 miles from Royal Victoria Residence, and Canadian Center for Architecture is one mile away. Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport is 9 miles from the property.
Plateau Mont Royal is a great choice for travelers interested in friendly locals, atmosphere and ambiance.
- This room was exactly what I was looking for – I just needed to stay overnight not far from the center of Montreal (close to a metro station) and have my own privacy. The room was clean, and enough big for my super huge and heavy suitcase – there is a lift so I didn´t have to carry it upstairs.
- It’s a charm to live in the McGill university campus.
- Very good accommodation, near to McGill metro station, very kind and polite staff. If you have a later flight, you can let your bag after the checkout and retire it first of your departure. I never booked in a structure with a shared bathroom, but in august is not bad. 4 toillets, 2 showers and a van on any floor (14 single rooms)
- Very easy to reach from Central Station as well as from the Metro station. Supermarkets are also nearby (+- 10min walk). The water fountain is very nice (like elsewhere in Canada)
- The Location, which is close to Montreal downtown and metro stations.
Located 5 minutes’ walk from the Guy-Concordia metro station, this hostel features a living area and a shared kitchen where you can enjoy a free breakfast. Free WiFi is available as well.Each dormitory-style room at Auberge Bishop hostel features access to a shared bathroom. Guests will be booking a single bed in 3, 9 or 15 bed dormitories.Luggage storage is available for added guest convenience.Mont Royal Park is 2.9 kilometres away. Guests will be 5 minutes’ drive from Centre Bell.
- Passing through for one night, good location and the rooms are really quiet compared to downstairs and the surrounding area, so it’s easy to get a good night sleep. Free breakfast is nice too. I was happy to be able to make a reservation at the last minute (at 11:30pm on a Saturday night!)
Very nice staff
- Lounge area is spacious, but cozy, so you can meet new people or stick to yourself. Kitchen offers free usage until 10 PM, and the staff were very helpful for me, especially since the airline lost my baggage.
- Clean and comfy in a great location downtown. It obviously owned by the same owners as Auberge St. Paul, so if you’re familiar with that hostel, it’s pretty much the same–just downtown. Friendly staff, good breakfast.
- Best staff and the coolest place in the city! Nice location too!
Top Hostels In Chambly Quebec Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Chambly Quebec to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Chambly Quebec but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Chambly Quebec. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!