10 Best Hostels To Stay In Chabunco Magallanes – Top Hotel Reviews
Chabunco Magallanes is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Chabunco Magallanes. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Chabunco Magallanes. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Chabunco Magallanes. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Chabunco Magallanes right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Chabunco Magallanes with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Chabunco Magallanes:
Hostel Entre Vientos
One of our best sellers in Punta Arenas! Featuring free WiFi, Hostel Entre Vientos offers accommodations in Punta Arenas.Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Pres Ibanez Airport is 10 miles from the property.
- Very cosy and friendly staff. Small rooms but very clean. During the evening and nicht iT wasverzachter quiet.
- Friendly hostel with lovely view of the bay. A tiny bit out of the way but only just.
- The upstairs common area is great. The location was halfway between the city and the airport, which was great. The breakfast was good as well.
- The work team is very nice. And they provide all the informatio you need about the area. And I eas able to gang out there after the check out until airport’s time.
- Cozy common area, very clean, beds reasonably comfortable.
Featuring free WiFi, Hostal Ovejero offers accommodations in Punta Arenas. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a TV. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Pres Ibanez Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Very friendly and helpful owners/staff. Convenient to restaurants and shopping, a bit of a walk but not excessive. Very clean and good beds.
Great staff, very kind and helpful
Comfortable and very clean room
- The ladies who run this super clean and cute place are lovely. Everything is done with a smile. It is about 20 minutes walk from the main square but it is still an easy way. If I ever return Punta Arenas I will stay here again.
- The staff was very kind and attentive. It was really cleans and we had access to the kitchen, so we could keep some stuff in the fridge.
- very good place to stay on the way to of from Torres del Paine. It was very clean, and also had quite good breakfast. The staff was amazing – they let me to leave my luggage for some days while I was travelling to Torres del Paine for free, offered gas for our trip other travelers left and also let me use the kitchen when it was necessary – for making sandwiches and also boiling hot water for our thermos. The place is not very close to the city center, but it was just 15 minutes walking, and the cemetery was only a couple of minutes by foot. also a good place to take a bus to Zona Franca in case you need to get something for your trip around Patagonia!
Hostal Entre Avenidas
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Entre Avenidas offers accommodations in Punta Arenas. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a tour desk at the property.The nearest airport is Pres Ibanez Airport, 10 miles from Hostal Entre Avenidas.
- The owner was quite helpful and solicitous. She responded to all my emails requesting additional information about the area. House was extremely clean.
- Calm area offers a good sleep. Room equipment is new and well maintained. Comfortable bed.
- We stayed only one night to get the connection to Ushuaia. In this sense the house was very well located (but it is a bit far away from the city center). The apartment is super nice and coz, and the host friendly. A plus for the very good breakfast!!
- The host is a wonderful person, very helpful. The room and bathroom was elegant and very clean. I highly recommend this place. Good value for moneu.
- Only place Ive stayed in Punta Arenas that offered scrumbled eggs for breakfast, very nice, clean and quite place.
One of our best sellers in Punta Arenas! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Balmaceda offers accommodations in Punta Arenas.A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a tour desk at the property.The nearest airport is Pres Ibanez Airport, 11 miles from the property.
Clean rooms, comfortable beds, clean and new showers.
Very good location.
Really nice owner dedicated to her hostal.
- This is the cleanest place I have ever stayed in. Be it a hostel, Air BnB, hotel, motel, whatever, this place was the absolute cleanest ever. The hostess is so attentive and helpful. It’s a couple blocks away from the main tourist area, which gives one a very pleasant walk to and from. Can’t say enough good about this place to stay in Puenta Arenas.
Very kind hostess. Although she only speaks Spanish, she was very willing to help us with providing information, booking a taxi and she helped me with doing my laundry. Because we booked the pinguin-tour we were not able to bring it to the laundry company, instead she did this for us which was very hospitable.
Location was a few minutes walk from the center, supermarket and waterfront.
- Nice host, she did not speak english but happy to use the translator. We had shared bathrooms, but they were perfectly cleaned.
- The place is very clean and the the staff is helpful.
- Clean rooms, comfortable beds, clean and new showers.
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Alojamiento Marianela offers accommodations in Punta Arenas. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a TV.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Pres Ibanez Airport, 10 miles from the property.
- Accommodation was very clean and comfortable. We could use exceptionally as well the kitchen. Owner was very kind.
- La ubicación es estratégica para llegar al centro de la ciudad y la zona.comercial. y pues.en.el trayecto hay restaurantes y bares para poder ir. Super limpio.
- Las camas supercomodas.ambiente tranquili.muy Buena atencion p parts de la hija y due is.silo mejor la parts de enchufes en la cocina.
- La amabilidad de Marianela, la limpieza del lugar, la ubicación geográfica
- Das Zimmer war noch nicht fertig als wir endlich um 18:00 Uhr zum dritten Male die Klingel betätigt hatten und Marinela die Tür öffnete
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Patagonia offers accommodations in Punta Arenas. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a TV.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Pres Ibanez Airport is 11 miles from the property.
- Breakfast was Great. Staff were friendly and helpful.
- Couple running the hostel are very polite… despite the language barrier, it was a pleasure to stay here.
reception staff friendly and efficient
breakfast had many options, attached coffee shop very convenient, liked proximity to bus station, tourist bureau and shopping
- Very convenient location for the town centre and buses.
- Basic accommodation, but clean and what I expected for the price. Breakfast is ok, a little noisy so bring earplugs
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Jade offers accommodations in Punta Arenas. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Pres Ibanez Airport is 11 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Hostal Keikruk offers accommodations in Punta Arenas.All rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Pres Ibanez Airport, 11 miles from Hostal Keikruk.
Very clean, cozy, spacious & absolutely the best place to stay in Punta Arenas!
Staff is amazing!
- Excellent localisation, very helpfull staff, 7th heaven beds, quiet and peaceful place. I had a wonderful stay.
- Very comfortable beds and lots of space for the whole family of 4- wow!
Really nice and helpful host
Nice common area
I liked everything. I can’t even express how comfortable this place was! And the attention of the staff! It was just wonderful.
They considered my condition as a celiac and had special food for me! 😍
It was truly magical and they are totally close of the center of the city.
We really hope we can go back to this place 😙
- Very clean, cozy, spacious & absolutely the best place to stay in Punta Arenas!
Hostal Patagonia de Antaño
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Patagonia de Antaño offers accommodations in Punta Arenas. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Pres Ibanez Airport, 12 miles from Hostal Patagonia Antano.
- Staff really nice. We had a private room with bathroom, not too big but clean and perfect to rest after a long travel.
- Owners were very friendly, the building was historic
- La cama super comoda. El dueño muy amable y atento.
- Hermosa casona antigua, cuya decoración no hace otra cosa que darle un toque de “antaño”, tal como su nombre. Su dueño (Don Julio) te ayuda lo más posible en tus requerimientos y dá tips de como abordar la ciudad.
- El lugar. Don julio y su amabilidad. La ubicación.
Tel Hauke Hostal
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Tel Hauke Hostal offers accommodations in Punta Arenas. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental and car rental. The nearest airport is Pres Ibanez Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- breakfastroom is spacious, comfortable; owners are kind
The hostel is good.
Try to avoid going into room 8! This is in a kind of carport where he head is on ( no function to stop), window to floor with curtain where light is coming into room. Super clairaudient to bathroom which is directly behind.
Not sure how it is for other rooms, hope room 8 is an exception.
Stuff is super friendly, breakfast is good.
- Lady host was very hospitable. They have big room where you can cook. There is also bbq.
- The room was super clean and tidy, with comfortable beds. The host Mr. Omar was super helpful with us, he even sent us back to Puerto Natales a backpack we forgot in the hostel! Lovely!!
- In my opinion there is only one good point: the location
Top Hostels In Chabunco Magallanes Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Chabunco Magallanes to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Chabunco Magallanes but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Chabunco Magallanes. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!