10 Best Hostels To Stay In Cerro Punta Chiriqui – Top Hotel Reviews
Cerro Punta Chiriqui is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Cerro Punta Chiriqui. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cerro Punta Chiriqui. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cerro Punta Chiriqui. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Cerro Punta Chiriqui right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Cerro Punta Chiriqui with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Cerro Punta Chiriqui:
LA PETITE MAISON Cabañas & Hostal
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, La Petite Maison Hostel offers pet-friendly accommodation in Volcán, 12.4 miles from Boquete. The property has a terrace and views of the mountaint. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a seating area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.There is a gift shop at the property.The nearest airport is Enrique Malek International Airport, 31.7 miles from La Petite Maison Hostel.
- Having breakfast from the porch of our room over looking the mountains was beautiful.
- The bed was very comfortable and the bathroom was nicely decorated. The room and common areas were nice and cozy.
- Juan, the chef and chief bottle washer was very accomplished and accommodating. Nice bed and views
Personalized attention. The owners took care of us and interacted with us.
I have made trips to all parts and i really felt in France, in the countryside.
Thanks for the attention.
- The overall set up is great: indeed a Petite Maison with a nice atmosphere. The owners are very welcoming, easy going and relaxed. Breakfast is good as well as the dinners. It’s a great location to explore the area and for day trips. You can book tours via La Petite Maison.
Hostal Victoria Volcan Chiriqui
Located in Volcán, 14 miles from Boquete, Hostal Victoria Volcan Chiriqui features a barbecue and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Enrique Malek International Airport is 30 miles away.
- I liked the cleanliness. The bathroom is private and super clean. Beds are fresh and comfy.
There is an English-speaking doctor (Dra. Marion Morales 5 blocks away) who charges $10 for consultation.
There is a good, safe restaurant in town (Casa Ronda) a $1.25 cab ride away.
It is very quiet and restful.
There are several grocery stores within 1/2 mile.
Owner warns that several restaurants have caused tourist diarrhea for other travelers.
- El jardin muy bien cuidado le da ambiente natural al hospedaje
- La comodidad , el clima y la compañía con quien te encuentres hace de un lugar acojedor
- Me gusto que hacen limpieza de habitación todos los días
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Casa Mirandita is located in Volcán in the region of Chiriqui, just 14 miles from Boquete. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms include a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Enrique Malek International Airport is 30 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
One of our best sellers in Boquete! Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Bambuda Castle offers accommodations in Boquete. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Enrique Malek International Airport is 28 miles from the property.
- Probably the nicest hostel I’ve ever stayed in. Super spacious and really nice facilities.
- Friendly staff. Nice building. They work hard to have the hostel clean all the time. Nice vibe up there. Swimming pool and jaccuzi are great extras. Dinner is good!
- Bambuda Castle is fabulous! We recently stayed 2 nights in a private cabin rather than a dorm room. It was very relaxing and the staff was very helpful and friendly. The family style dinners were a great way to meet other travelers and hear about their experiences while getting activity recommendations. This was my first time staying in a hostel and I enjoyed every moment.
Great location! Friendly staff,
Very clean, great view!
- The staff is fantastic. Very helpful, funny, and lovely. The castle and surrounding areas are beautiful. I highly recommend staying there!
Hospedaje Familiar Doña TITA
Hospedaje Familiar Doña TITA offers accommodations in Boquete. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms.The nearest airport is Enrique Malek International Airport, 29 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Offering an extensive garden and rustic style, Boquete Lodge is located 5 minutes’ drive from Boquete Village. Free WiFi throughout is also provided.The rooms feature rustic décor, wooden furniture and a private bathroom including shower and free toiletries.The town centre can be reached within a short bus ride or by making use of the property’s driver.This property is 45 minutes’ drive from David city centre and 50 minutes’ drive from the Enrique Malek international airport.
- Hotel was clean and quiet. It has a very nice yard in a scenic setting. While the hotel provided the equipment and food for breakfast , you were required to prepare your breakfast and clean up after yourself. Among the items available were fresh eggs, bread, fruit, cereal, coffee and milk.
- Great breakfast included! The staff were really lovely and helpful. The place felt calm and was clean. The location was great, I bit out of town so it was quieter. You can walk into town in an hour, I hitched pretty easily.
Beautiful place to relax in the nice garden
I liked that there was a separate femal dorm
- This is a beautiful hostel! It is a few miles outside of town but the setting is gorgeous. They have an all girls dorm which is nice and quite. The staff is great! They have an awesome breakfast with eggs, bread, and fruit, which is rare for a hostel!
- it’s very clean and the staff are very friendly
Showcasing a barbecue and views of the mountains, Hostal Nomba is located in Boquete. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.A TV is available.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. The hostel also provides free use of bicycles. The nearest airport is Enrique Malek International Airport, 28 miles from Hostal Nomba.
- Great place in great location. Very nice hostel staff. Good bar/restaurant in hostel. Thank you for great time in Boquete
- I had a great experience here in this hostel, the location is not too far from some beautiful hikings, in a quiet area and for the volcano you can ask for a shuttle. The host is a very kind woman and was always happy to be helpful. I would definitely go back. Thank you!
- everything was perfect! Roberto, the owner is great and very helpful. Nice area close to the climbing rocks. we really liked the outside kitchen. supermarket next door, fruit and vegetable shop was also really close… we would definitely stay there again 😉
- Above all Roberto the manager is amazing person! helped with everything needed and gave local tips and answer every question.
- Staff were lovely people with lots of tips of things to do in and around Boquete. The room was very cosy and comfortable and there was a kitchen on site available to use. The shower was hot (a nice luxury) and they had cable TV too in the room.
Showcasing an outdoor pool and terrace, Pension Topas is located in Boquete, just 24 miles from David. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. The hostel also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Enrique Malek International Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- Very relaxed and helpful owner Alex. Nice place to stay with kids.
- This is a great place to stay, it’s a small accomodation complex on the same property as a local families home, we really enjoyed being amongst their everyday lives and watching them play family games of volleyball! The owner is lovely and very helpful/informative. The location is great, a short 5 min walk to everything. The bed & pillows were comfy & the water is HOT!!! a huge treat for us after months of cold showers. The kitchen is ok, I think it just needs a few more things like coffee cups, spoons and a can opener 🙂 We loved the family pets too! The dogs & the parrot. The dogs aren’t aggressive at all (I noticed someone else put that in their review but it’s not true, they’re lovely animals) The pool is nice too, perfectly clean and refreshing.
- Friendly and genuinely helpful host. Comfortable mattress and pillow. If you have children they will love trampoline and pool – too cold for most adults
- One room shown me was set directly off the owners garage, but the others were in a small separate structure to the side. Lots of open space and two very friendly large dogs.
- Friendly staff and owners. Comfortable bed. Quiet at night. Pool seemed nice (but didn’t use it because the weather was bad).
Hostal Casa Pedro Boquete
Located in Boquete, 26 miles from David, Hostal Casa Pedro Boquete features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Enrique Malek International Airport, 29 miles from Hostal Casa Pedro Boquete.
- The accommodation was very comfortable and had lovely surroundings. It’s a little out of town but this wasn’t a problem for us as it is easy and cheap to get a bus or taxi. The owners, Peter and Marilin, and their family are lovely. They were able to provide lots of useful information about the area and activities. They booked a rafting trip for us and also our onward shuttle bus. We stayed here over Christmas and Marilin cooked the most delicious meal and invited all the guests to join the family! All meals can be bought at the accommodation…we opted to do this most of the time as Marilin is an amazing cook, the portions were very generous and it was really good value for money.
- Far and away the best thing about this hotel are the hosts, Pedro and Marilin. We were treated fantastically throughout our three days here. They even treated us all to Christmas Eve dinner, so we got to meet and talk with them and their family as well as the other guests. We got great advice and directions on things to do in Boquete. The fridge in the room was nice, too. Great breakfasts!
- Owners very nice and halpful. Delicious breakfast. Close to walking trials.
- Peter and Marilyn were great hosts and very helpful. Home cooked breakfast by Marilin was very good. Everything was fresh and delicious.
The hosts are the sweetests and kindest family there is. They took care all of our needs and put a tremendous efforts to make our staying as fun and comfortable as possible. if you are planning to stay in boquete i wouldnt think twice.
Thanks Peter & Marilin
Hostel Mamallena Boquete
Hostel Mamallena Boquete offers accommodations in Boquete.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Enrique Malek International Airport is 27 miles away.
- Big room, nice comfortable mattress. Quiet inside the hostel. Right in the middle of town.
- There is a really nice vibe in the hostal. Staff is super helpful when it comes to sorting out what activities you can do in & around Boquete. It’s located right in the city centre so everything (from restaurants to tour operators) is in walking distance. They also offer shuttle services to Bocas del Torro and Santa Catalina – way faster and comfortable than the public busses.
- The beds were comfy and the dorm room was very large. Couldn’t ask for a better location. Staff all spoke English and were very friendly and helpful. Very clean hostel and large/numerous places to hang out.
- This is a very basic budget hostel, not our normal accommodations while traveling. The rooms are spartan. Towels and room key require a cash deposit. But clean and no noise from other guests.
The personnel speaks perfect english.
You can arrange many various tours at the office.
In the evening many backpackers sit, drink and talk at the garden.
In Boquete town you can finally found some good coffee bars.
Top Hostels In Cerro Punta Chiriqui Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Cerro Punta Chiriqui to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Cerro Punta Chiriqui but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Cerro Punta Chiriqui. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!