10 Best Hostels To Stay In Céroux-Mousty Walloon Brabant – Top Hotel Reviews
Céroux-Mousty Walloon Brabant is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Céroux-Mousty Walloon Brabant. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Céroux-Mousty Walloon Brabant. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Céroux-Mousty Walloon Brabant. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Céroux-Mousty Walloon Brabant right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Céroux-Mousty Walloon Brabant with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Céroux-mousty Walloon Brabant:
Auberge des 3 Fontaines
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Auberge des 3 Fontaines offers accommodations in Brussels. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.Zaventem Airport is 6 miles away.
Excellent place to be in Brussels as it’s close to the embassies district of Woluwe-Saint-Pierre.
Ecellent communication with the staff supervisor (a female) and the administrative satff as well. The front desk person is helpfull as well, but they materially have little options left to address guest’s needs. For that reason it’s helpful to reach to the supervisor.
- The room was very clean and quiet. The shower was excellent with a thermostatic tap. The card to open the door of the room is also the card for the electric circuit, this can save a lot of electricity.
- The accommodation was available even when all hotels were fully booked in Brussels. The access convenient – although at the outskirts of Brussels – 3 bus stops after the metro 5 terminal station. The surrounding was nice – including a park. Very silent place. The personnel at the reception was very helpful.
- Plenty of sport facilities, nice park, very friendly staff, good value for money
- It is within a sports complex. So after office work, I could engage in some sports like Badminton. Also it is very close to a forest so I had wonderful jogging time in the morning.
- Excellent place to be in Brussels as it’s close to the embassies district of Woluwe-Saint-Pierre.
Featuring free WiFi, Hostel Louise offers accommodations in Brussels.The rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Zaventem Airport is 7 miles away.
Quiet room. (4), large enough for the 10 beds that are in it
Location close to universities (bit further from the centre though)
Receptionist was able to speak Dutch (which in this price class is often not the case)
- The location was good, with a bus stop right next to the hostel. It was possible to reach the city center in 20 minutes by bus. The recepcionists were very kind and helpful.
- The staffs are extremely nice. Even though it did not located rght in tohe city centre, it is close to the bus stop, just a 5 minute stop, or even less. It is convenient to be there.
- I stayed in a dorm room alone, so that was nice. The mattress was fine.
- For €16 it was fine for one night. The kitchen was pretty dirty and basic, no kettle but they have a pot and stove top if you don’t want to pay €1 for hot water out of the coffee machine. Staff was very friendly and easy to check in and out. Not fancy at all but good for the price if you are staying only a night or two. Bring your own lock for the locker.
- Quiet room. (4), large enough for the 10 beds that are in it
Located in Brussels, half a mile from Egmont Palace, Hostel Galia features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room has a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Manneken Pis is 0.6 miles from Hostel Galia, and Magritte Museum is 0.6 miles away. The nearest airport is Zaventem Airport, 7 miles from Hostel Galia.
Staff were super friendly and helpful. Loved the shabby chic charm, the location, great local eateries, proximity to Midi/Zuid station, historic centre, antique shops and market in square outside. Filling and varied breakfast. Info on booking.com out of date. Towels are provided!
The Greek restaurant listed as being in the hostel no longer exists.
Breakfast was delicious, there were fresh Croissants and Baguette.
The hostel is located in a nice area and it is possible to reach the City centre on foot in 15 minutes.
- Staff super nice and friendly. Delicious breakfast and comfortable room
- Excellent breakfast, friendly staff, comfy bed and room with a great view over the church. Nice traditional restaurant up the street, few caffes around
Great breakfast included 🙂
Bedding provided and some guests were provided with towels
- Staff were super friendly and helpful. Loved the shabby chic charm, the location, great local eateries, proximity to Midi/Zuid station, historic centre, antique shops and market in square outside. Filling and varied breakfast. Info on booking.com out of date. Towels are provided!
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostel Bruegel offers accommodations in Brussels. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Grand Place is 1,850 feet from Hostel Bruegel, and Brussels Central Station is 1,850 feet from the property. The nearest airport is Zaventem Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- The hostel near with metro. Friendly receiption to help us save the luggage and very clear information.
– the location is really convenient
– good breakfast
– the facilities are always clean and well maintained
- It’s a very organized and comfortable place, the breakfast is very balanced and varied. The staff is very helpful and friendly.
1. The guys at the reception were nice.
2. The location was good.
Share bath room has no any hanger.
I have no where to put my clothes.
Brxxl 5 City Centre Hostel
One of our best sellers in Brussels! Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Brxxl 5 City Centre Hostel is located in Brussels in the region of Brussels Region, just 1.1 miles from Belgian Comic Strip Center.Zaventem Airport is 7 miles away.
- As a single female traveller, I noticed a lot of men in the area. Wouldn’t say that I felt unsafe, but also wouldn’t recommend walking around alone late at night. The room felt a bit cramped, but was very stylish.
- It was exactly what I needed for the trip, just a bed to crash for couple of hours for the duration of my stay. And obviously using the facilities whilst there!
+ there was a vending machine
+ modern bulding and rooms
+ friendly staff
+Neighbourhood was near Grand Place and Manneken Pis but it didn’t feel the safest
- I booked a bedroom with four beds and I think it was a good decision. Room not big but enough, comfortable beds, clean sheets, a place for the lugagge that you can close with a lock, a small wardrobe, a small “table” and two stools. The bathroom was good, hot water, soap, hair dryer and a towel rack.
- Location is Good……Hotel staffs are good & co-operative…….Room condition, cleanliness & facilities are good……value for money.
Jacques Brel Youth Hostel
Located 1,650 feet from Belgian Comic Strip Center in Brussels, Jacques Brel Youth Hostel features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi.There is a shared kitchen at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hostel. The nearest airport is Zaventem Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- It was very close to metro station. Staff was friendly.
- modern structure, clean and well organized; big bathroom in each room; varied breakfast, suitable for vegetarian and gluten-milk free diets.
- The room was on two levels, which was odd, but something a little different. The location is residential, quiet and safe, but close enough to town to walk. Breakfast is awesome!
- The Hostel was ideally located – just 10-minute walk from/to Gare du Nord, and 10 to Groter Markt from where you can go to all the major sights 🙂 The staff was nice, the rooms cozy with toilet, shower included and breakfast was included and delicious, too. Would definitely stay here again! It’s amazing! One of the best hostels I’ve stayed in so far! 🙂
- Is the best hostel ever, I love the baggage room is super secure and also the shared rooms are amazing.
2GO4 Quality Hostel Brussels Grand Place
One of our best sellers in Brussels! Located in the Brussels Historical center neighborhood in Brussels, 1,950 feet from Belgian Comic Strip Center, 2GO4 Quality Hostel Brussels Grand Place features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Zaventem Airport, 7 miles from the property.
Very clean with nice facilities
If i visit Brussels again, i would love to visit here agian.
Location is the best seriously.
- Amazing location! Right in the heart of the city center with great food and bars and sights within walking distance. The Hostel had a nice lounge and kitchen area and the wifi was great. Also liked that they include towels.
- The staff there are nice. I was late when check in, and I didnt know that I should check in in the main house, but went to the grand place one. Luckily, there was staff there saw me and helped me to check in there.
- The location is more than perfect. The room is clean and has everything for a comfortable stay. The stuff is friendly and helpful (they called a taxi for me at 4am). This place has its own special atmosphere which I liked very much!
- Very clean with nice facilities
Urban City Centre Hostel
One of our best sellers in Brussels! Featuring free WiFi, Urban City Centre Hostel offers accommodations in Brussels, just 1.1 miles from Belgian Comic Strip Center.You can play pool at the hostel. The nearest airport is Zaventem Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Hotel location is not bad, only the area arround it is little bit not sweet.
This property is close to the city
Staff were friendly
- The staff was super friendly and the location was ideal for the train station and the landmarks we wanted to see
- Good location–near train station and some tourist spots! Nice breakfast–at additional cost (EUR 4.50 I think), comfortable bed, big room. Nice lounge at the main building–BRXXL5. Luggage room also available.
- The bed is confortable, and the room contains the necessary stuff to stay some days at the city (electricity outlets, TV, heater, warm water, body and hand soap, etc). The hostel is near from the city center (8~10 minutes by walk).
Van Gogh Youth Hostel City Centre
Located in Brussels in the region of Brussels Region, 1,950 feet from Belgian Comic Strip Center, Van Gogh Youth Hostel City Centre features a barbecue and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Zaventem Airport, 6 miles from Van Gogh Youth Hostel City Centre.
- The cleanliness of the hostel. Facilities for lockers and breakfast was good too
For a good sleep, good option. Secured facility, 15 min walk to central location.
Access to Bus and Metro.
Property includes event place, restaurant, kitchen, free locker facility
- Quick check-in, good facilities, breakfast, good bar near reception.
- The very cheap bar and nice bar staff, nice garden…
- The bed sheets were fresh and clean, the room had a window and a sink. Nice bar and courtyard.
Es Hostel Midi
Es Hostel Midi is located in Brussels, just 1,500 feet from Gare du Midi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured and private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Grand Place is 1.4 miles from Es Hostel Midi, and Brussels Central Station is 1.4 miles away. Zaventem Airport is 8 miles from the property.
- The location was great! A short distance from Brussels-Midi station!
- I liked that the property was super clean and that for a while I was alone in a room with 8 beds!
- It was in a good location and the price is quite low
- Diverse mix of travellers — bar is sparse, but good beer and I was lucky to meet some friendly people
- Only 100 m to the Charleroi Airport Shuttle bus Stop. Also only one stop with metro to the center Grand Place. Clean, friendly and helpful staff.
Top Hostels In Céroux-mousty Walloon Brabant Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Céroux-Mousty Walloon Brabant to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Céroux-Mousty Walloon Brabant but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Céroux-Mousty Walloon Brabant. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!