10 Best Hostels To Stay In Cazadores Gran Canaria – Top Hotel Reviews
Cazadores Gran Canaria is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Cazadores Gran Canaria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cazadores Gran Canaria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cazadores Gran Canaria. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Cazadores Gran Canaria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Cazadores Gran Canaria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Cazadores Gran Canaria:
Mountain Hostel Finca La Isa
Located in Tejeda, in a building dating from 1934, Mountain Hostel Finca La Isa provides a garden and guestrooms with free WiFi. A hot tub is available for guests. Staff on site can arrange airport transportation.All guest rooms at the hostel are equipped with a seating area. Rooms have a coffee machine, while certain rooms are equipped with a kitchen with a dishwasher. All rooms will provide guests with an oven.A continental or buffet breakfast is served at the property.Mountain Hostel Finca La Isa has a sun terrace. Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.Las Palmas de Gran Canaria is 28 miles from Mountain Hostel Finca La Isa. Gran Canaria Airport is 26 miles from the property.
Beautiful location in the middle of the mountains, ideal starting point for hiking.
The view on the mountains, Roque Nublo, Tenerife is breathtaking. Sunsets are amazing, and even better from the Jacuzzi !
At night we discovered a sky full of stars and shooting stars.
Tom and volunteers are amazing people, helpful and friendly, they make us feel at home. It was really pleasant to spent evenings together.
Homemade dinners and breakfast cooked by Tom are just delicious.
We had an incredible time at the Finca, in a peaceful and relaxed atmosphere.
Thanks for this moment!
- Beautiful and peaceful location with a breathtaking view. Exactly the mountain stay we were looking for. The manager was so friendly and made us a delicious dinner and breakfast. The hot tub was just perfect too.
- Location and the people you meet. The hostel was right along the trail that went from north to south and was the perfect stopping point. The owner, manager, and other people staying the night were so friendly and chill. Many people decided to stay more nights after they arrived because it was that nice. Highly recommend.
- Tom, the manager of the hostel, and his volunteers were absolutely amazing. The place would not be what it is without him: he is welcoming, a superhard worker, the best cook ever, caring, and knows how to create a positive atmosphere in the hostel. Thanks a million! You really know what hospitality means.
- the views and surroundings are amazing. also the finca is really nice and well looked after (plants, surrounding green area, chillout locations etc). the staff is nice. they cook breakfast and dinner every night for quite reasonable price. free coffee and tea. tapwater is very good to drink.
- Beautiful location in the middle of the mountains, ideal starting point for hiking.
Canary Sun Hostel
Canary Sun Hostel is offering accommodations in Telde. With barbecue facilities, the property also features a terrace, as well as a shared lounge. Free WiFi is provided.Guest rooms at the hostel come with a flat-screen TV and a kitchenette. Rooms are complete with a shared bathroom equipped with a bath and free toiletries, while certain rooms will provide you with a balcony. All rooms will provide guests with a microwave.The area is popular for snorkeling and windsurfing.Bufadero de la Garita Blowhole is 3.1 miles from Canary Sun Hostel. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Rita was very nice and helpful, everything was very clean. Not many guests staying when I was there (4 others besides me I think). Not the best place to meet people if that´s what you´re looking for.
Very convenient location,dormitory and kitchen well organized and spotless.
Rita the receptionist was more than kind and helpful.
An absolute overall 10 out of 10 without any doubt.
Thanks a lot.
- Amazing host, very clean, good location in the non touristic part, it felt like living as a family there
It’s very clean.
The female dorm had loads of space.
Rita was informative and funny and she taught me some Spanish
- Rita the receptionist was friendly, welcoming and respectful. The place was clean, everything the room, the bed, the kitchen, and the Bathroom. A closet to put your valuable things in it. The hostel is in the middle of everything there are restaurants nearby, supermarkets and shops.
Del Pino Hostel
Set in Teror, Del Pino Hostel features a sun terrace and views of the mountain.It is located 7.5 mi away from Las Palmas.Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the garden or city. Rooms come with a shared bathroom equipped with a shower. Del Pino Hostel features free WiFi .You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Maspalomas is 37 mi from Del Pino Hostel, while Gran Canaria Airport is 21 mi away.
- I was cycling so it met my basic needs and I liked the quietness for good sleep
- Nice balcony on the roof, paintings, well equipped kitchen
- This is a really basic place. Don’t expect anything fancy. But for such a low price it is more than enough. In addition, we met some nice people there.
- Good value. Basic but as described and everything you would need. Excellent communication for check in.
- Very nice basic room with a great view. Parking in front of the hostel, perfect. Good bathroom. Small kitchen. 2 km out of town. Roof terrace top.
Albergue Gran Canaria
Located in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Albergue Gran Canaria is 3.7 miles from Parque de Santa Catalina and offers facilities like terrace. The property is around 1.4 miles from INFECAR, 2.3 miles from Calle Triana and 2.5 miles from Casa Museo Colon. Free WiFi is available.A buffet breakfast is served every morning at the property.Estadio Gran Canaria is 3 miles from the hostel, while Centro Comercial Las Arenas is 3.2 miles away. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 15 miles from Albergue Gran Canaria.
- The owners are super friendly and passionate about their business. Everything is spotless clean!
- I usually go to hotels but this hostel Is one of the cleaniest places I’ve ever seen! The people are nice and very helpful so you feel pretty comfortable.
- We had a very lovely stay in Albergue Gran Canaria. With Korneel speaking Dutch, it felt a bit like coming home in the evening, it was nice talking to him, getting some advice about the island and some laughs. It was also interesting to learn about how the hostel started. It has really become an amazing building, very open and cozy. It is super clean, i don’t think i have ever seen a hostel this clean, even the kitchen and the bathroom! The location is a bit out of the center but there is a busstop right in front of the hostel or a taxi to the center only costs 5 euros. Also, there is a car hire very close to the hostel, they rent cars very cheap and they are trustworthy. Shower was great. Wifi was great. I can really recommend this place!
The personel is very nice, helpful and speaks a good english.
I have never seen such a clean hostel!
Bus stop is directly in front of the hostel.
I love the breakfast there!
There are the places to rest like room with the TV and sofa.
It was my first time on the Gran Canaria and I didn’t know the island. The personel helped me with everything and also I found a lot of friends to see the island together.
It was also my first time in the hostel and I thought that there would be very noisy and it’s not the best place to sighseeing but is totally different. In the night is very quiet, I could sleep well and the life starts in the morning there 😉
- Super clean. Fernando and Korneel brilliantly friendly, funny and welcoming. Thank you so much.
Hostal Cueva Puerta del Sol
Located in Juncalillo, Hostal Cueva Puerta del Sol provides free bikes. The property features barbecue facilities, as well as a garden. The property has a shared lounge.At the hostel, rooms include a terrace with a mountain view. The shared bathroom is equipped with a bath, free toiletries and a hair dryer. At Hostal Cueva Puerta del Sol each room includes a seating area.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.Las Palmas de Gran Canaria is 26 miles from Hostal Cueva Puerta del Sol. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 34 miles from the hostel.
- The cave is a fabulous experience and Daniel an amazingly helpful and well informed host. The location is great for walkers and the scenery fantastic. Our room was basic but comfortable and the hostel had everything we needed.
- We really liked the fact that it was a accommodation in a former cave. You get to know how it could look like in a past although you have all present conveniences like bath, WiFi, kitchen. And Daniel was also really very helpful.
- For those who love the nature and are travelers not tourists, this is the perfect place. The rooms are in caves and the walls are actual stone. We loved the design. It make you understand the way local people live on the island. The host was very friendly and helpful. Each day they brought local fruits to Puerta del Sol. Around the village there lots of places to hike with amazing views.
Very nice and quite location
Very nice experience sleeping in the cave
Very good (and swift) communication (before our arrival) with the host, with clear info on the location, the possibilities, the checkin-procedure, …
- The autenticity of the place, you really felt yourself nowhere and “nowhen”. You have almost everything you need to stay.
Set right on the the Bahía del Pozo Izquierdo Bay, CIW Hostel has a diving school and a large outdoor pool. It also offers a free Wi-Fi zone and bright dormitories with sea views.Each functional dorm room at CIW Hostel has large windows overlooking the beach. Rooms have access to shared bathrooms. Sheets and towels are included in all rooms, except shared rooms, where they are available to rent.There is a shared lounge and a shared TV room available for guests.The area is popular for water sports such as kitesurf and windsurf.Free public parking can be found near the hostel. Playa del Inglés is a 15-minute drive away, while Las Palmas de Gran Canaria is 30 minutes away.
- The place is very quiet and clean but if you staying here need to have car !!
- Staff was great, facilities new and greatly decorated. Kitchen and living room to cook, eat and socialise (chess included!). The double room we stayed at was spacious and nicely decorated and had wifi connection. Free parking on site. Highly recommend!
- The extra large room with the fantastic sea views .Sound of the sea at night.
Perfectly cleaned hostel.
Great with linen included.
Nice furnishings and decorations.
Close to the windsurfingarea.
- Great place to rest from noise and crowd in the city. All you can hear is the wind and the sound of waves. The stuff were very helpful and friendly, and the room was nice and clean. Highly recommended!
In the center of Las Palmas, the Ecohostel Bettmar has simple, modern rooms with free Wi-Fi. It is an eco-friendly hostel with recycled furniture and an interior patio with a vertical garden.The modern rooms feature brightly colored walls, parquet floors, and light shades made from used plastic bottles and cups. The bathrooms are shared, and water is heated using solar power. Bed linens and towels are provided.The property has 2 lounges where you can relax, as well as a computer area. Guests may use the equipped kitchen to cook their own meals. A selection of restaurants can be found within a 10-minute walk.Bettmar Hostel has services such as luggage storage, tourist information and laundry. A daily room cleaning service is included.The property is close to Las Palmas Bus Station, and Gran Canaria Airport is around a 20-minute drive away. Ferries to other islands leave from Las Palmas Port, a 10-minute drive from Ecohostel Bettmar.
- The stuff are really nice and friendly, the other guests were also all really friendly and talkative, the hostel is really a fun place to be
- The stuff were super friendly and helpful, the rooftop is very nice
- The overall experience was very nice…the lady in front desk amazing person…
- Staff, location mostly, old town house. Rather warm instead of cold, I enjoyed every day of my stay.
- The location was pretty good, other than that the only upside was Isobel on reception who was great and very friendly, cool woman!
Columbus Rooftop Hostels
One of our best sellers in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria! Located in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, 3.2 miles from Parque de Santa Catalina, Columbus Rooftop Hostels has a terrace and shared lounge. Located around 1.1 miles from Las Palmas de Gran canaria University, the hostel with free WiFi is also 1.6 miles away from Calle Triana. Casa Museo Colon is 1.7 miles away and Parque Romano is 5 miles from the hostel.You can play ping pong at the hostel.Estadio Gran Canaria is 6 miles from Columbus Rooftop Hostels, while INFECAR is 6 miles from the property. Gran Canaria Airport is 14 miles away.
- I was upgraded to a smaller female dorm for free on arrival. Staff showed me around the whole place on arrival to make sure I was settled in and knew where everything was. Great stay
- I’d heard about Columbus hostels from a friend so I had to try it for myself. Everything was as expected, if not better. The staff were super friendly, it was great meeting the 2 owners too!(Seb and Dan I think?) Great to hear about how it all started! Really great place to meet fellow travelers and explore the local area /island. Arriving on a Thursday is a must – the rooftop terrace had great vibes in the run-up to tapas night in the infamous Vegueta! They also run other events during the week which creates a nice feel about the place. I’ll be back for sure!
- The staff was incredibly accommodating and friendly!! The hostel was kept clean and facilities were great 🙂 My favorite part was the rooftop bar and lounge—it was incredibly beautiful and homey. They even had a barbecue for all the guests which made it easy and fun to meet other travelers from over the world!
- The best hostel I have ever stayed at in terms of vibes, people and attitude. The staff were extraordinarily welcoming and in no time it felt like a family home. Delicious meals provided for free each night lovingly prepared by the staff and a very cool rooftop bar in the evenings, activities galore if you want that, peace and quiet if you don’t. I had an absolutely wonderful time!
- Very nice rooftop incl. a bar, great atmosphere, loved to stay there
Tropical House is located in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, 2.5 miles from Parque de Santa Catalina, and has free WiFi. Featuring a shared kitchen, this property also provides guests with a grill. Casa Museo Colon is 0.8 miles from the hostel and Calle Triana is 0.9 miles away.The hostel has a sun terrace.Las Palmas de Gran canaria University is 2.3 miles from Tropical House. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- Great staff after my flight was delayed and I came in quite late they took care of me. let me in without a hassle and pointed me to a bed. The next morning we did all the checking in and they gave me “the tour”. Overall good vibe. Nice choice of activities. Plenty of bathrooms. Good kitchen. Located a street from a busy shopping area
It was way beyond my expectations!! This was my first experience living in a Hostel and I am glad that I made that decision. The staffs are all super friendly and nice, they provided me with lots of travelling advice and they would answer all your questions with patience. The kitchen is fully equipped with basic utilities and fridge which you will have your own box to store groceries. There are several tidy and clean Bathrooms you could use. Location is another bonus point, you can easily reach the beach, bus station and city centre with walking distance.
Besides those, they arrange several activities daily basic, such as yoga, dancing, surfing, and etc.. I had a Yoga class there and it was a really amazing relax.
Anyway, just go to experience yourself and I bet you wouldn’t regret it!
It was great place with special vibe and friendly staff. Old house with “soul” and high ceilings is located in the middle of the city centre, just on the edge of old town. They have hudge kitchen where i meet many nice people. Quiet “living room” for reading books (with their own little but growing library). Backyard with lot of plants and banana tree 😀
I joined their meditation class in the morning – they have special room even for this.
Last, but not least: All their bunk beds are double size 🙂
- Super large beds make for great comfort and many bathroom options for the size. Charming building filled with character!
- I would 100 percent recommend this hostel to anyone. it’s a great mix of people, young and older coming together and enjoying the magical atmosphere. There are yoga lessons and almost daily activiyies that everyone joins. I had a great time here, especially the staff is very mentionable. Super helpful and kind. Special thanks to Klara, awesome girl!! Nothing is too much trouble. Enjoy your stay here backpackers!
Elmundostel offers accommodations in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria. The hostel has a barbecue and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.Bike hire and car hire are available at this hostel and the area is popular for golfing.You can engage in various activities, such as cycling and fishing. Parque de Santa Catalina is 1.8 mi from Elmundostel, while Kasbah Shopping Center is 26 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 12 mi from Elmundostel.
- Super friendly staff, nice common room, and smoking terrace.
Kind of ok for a hostel, but improvements are welcomed – the bathrooms, the lights..
Very good location, where parking is available for free (if you find a place).
– in good mood
– airport access is fairly good
– can enjoy alternative atmoshpere
– not expensive
- At Elmundostel you will find nice and helpful staff, friendly and easy-going atmosphere. The hostel is located in the center of the city, walking distance to both to the beach and Vegueta.
- The receptionist guy was friendly and there is 24 hour check-in.
Top Hostels In Cazadores Gran Canaria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Cazadores Gran Canaria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Cazadores Gran Canaria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Cazadores Gran Canaria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!