10 Best Hostels To Stay In Caubi Bahia – Top Hotel Reviews
Caubi Bahia is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Caubi Bahia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Caubi Bahia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Caubi Bahia. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Caubi Bahia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Caubi Bahia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Caubi Bahia:
Che Lagarto Hostel Itacaré
One of our best sellers in Itacaré! This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Che Lagarto Hostel Itacaré is located in Itacaré, just 21 miles from Ponta. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. A TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Barra Grande is 27 miles from Che Lagarto Itacaré, and Marau is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Ilheus Jorge Amado Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- Great breakfast and great location. Good hostel is you want to party and are young. For a couple not so great, & young age of other guests. Che Lagarto Paraty much more accommodating to guest of all ages. Realise this is a more party hostel chain we were just lulled into a false sense of security in Paraty. Facilities were not great, essentially just a basic bar with attached balcony and ping pong table. Great staff though very friendly. Breakfast is fantastic. And I was sick at the time so they were very nice with providing an extra blanket and good vibes.
- Amazing breakfast. Comfy beds. Aircon allowed on day and night.
- Good location, comfortable bed in female dorm room with lockers, wall mirror and hairdryer ( first time i’d dried my hair in 2 months) nice touch. Good size bathroom and shower. Staff friendly and always chatting with you. Good breakfast
- Staff were excellent, as were the facilities, location, en suites, and cleanliness.
- Great staff, very clean, good vibes and great atmosphere!!
Casarão Verde Hostel
Showcasing a barbecue and views of the sea, Casarão Verde Hostel is located in Itacaré. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a shared bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ponta is 20 miles from Casarão Verde Hostel, and Barra Grande is 27 miles away. Ilheus Jorge Amado Airport is 37 miles from the property.
- The house is very beautiful, the rooms were clean and staff were really nice and helpful, overall a very good experience
The hostel is beautifull. Its well located and it has a nice garden where you can hangout. We slept in a private room with great beds. The place has a really nice atmosphere, very cosy.
Also, one of the hosts spoke fluently english.
- Everything was fine, well located, nice historical house, nice staff.
- Great staff. Nice location. VERY CLEAN. Good value for the money.
- Beautiful house, very nice people and good location !
A Bananeira Azul Hostel
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. A Bananeira Azul Hostel is located in Itacaré, just 21 miles from Ponta.The rooms come with a private bathroom. A TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Barra Grande is 27 miles from A Bananeira Azul Hostel, and Marau is 11 miles from the property. Ilheus Jorge Amado Airport is 37 miles away.
Perfect location near the beaches and the main strip, Loved relaxing in the hammock on the balcony in the evenings…no noise from the strip just the sound of the jungle.
Rooms were cleaned daily to a very high standard. Very nice building with a spacious dorm, nice kitchen and eating area.
Finally…the staff were brilliant. Made good friends with the owners. Was invited to their BBQ the night I arrived which was amazing. Also tagged along a day trip to a waterfall in the jungle and beach some 10km away in their car and met more of their friends.
Would definitely come back!
- La ubicacion eraexcelente, cerca de Pituba, supermercados y tido. Tener una cocina sirvio mucho para ahorrar
- Os proprietários sao super simpáticos e a localizacao é excelente.
- Gostei de tudo no hostel. O quarto compartilhado para 6 pessoas tem banheiro o que é ótimo. O café da manhã não está incluído na diária, porém tem um um bom preço,bem variado e gostoso. Cris e Bruno são incríveis. A energia do hostel é maravilhosa. Fui sozinha e fiz muitos amigos lá. A cama é confortável, no quarto tem ar condicionado e ventilador. Tem uma cozinha com geladeira na aérea comum.A limpeza é feita todos os dias. O hostel tem ótima localização fica super perto das praias urbanas e da Pituba. Ótima escolha para quem quer conhecer a cidade.
Os proprietários nos trataram muito bem. O quarto era confortável e o café da manhã variado e abundante.
A localização é muito boa.
- Perfect location near the beaches and the main strip, Loved relaxing in the hammock on the balcony in the evenings…no noise from the strip just the sound of the jungle.
Casa Natura Itacaré SurfCamp
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Casa Natura Itacaré SurfCamp offers accommodations in Itacaré, just 21 miles from Ponta. The hostel has a sun terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the river or garden.Bike rental and car rental are available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking.Barra Grande is 27 miles from Casa Natura Itacaré SurfCamp, and Marau is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Ilheus Jorge Amado Airport, 37 miles from the property.
We had an amazing stay at Casa Natura with Bruna and Terry. The location is not in the center of town but right in the “jungle” which makes it even better. To get to Itacare you can take a Moto taxi for only 5 reales or walk for 30 minutes. They have hammocks evrerywhere and a beautiful terrace surrounded by trees with many animals.
Breakfast was really nice and home made. Terry also offers really good surfing classes.
We had a really good time and they made us feeling like home. Was hard to leave 🙂 thanks guys!
- A vista da varanda do meu quarto era surpreendente, abarcando a mata ao redor de Itacaré e o mar. A localização um pouco mais afastada (uns 10 min a pé do centro) permitia mais sossego e silêncio. E a Bruna, dona da pousada, me colocou em contato com um curso de surf e passeio pelo rio e cachoeira que foram ótimos.
- O tamanho do estúdio é excelente, tem bastante espaço. Camas confortáveis. A vista é linda, total contato com a natureza, inclusive com os cachorros da pousada. Os donos da pousada Bruna e Terri são excelentes anfitriões, as dicas sobre as praias e trilhas foram essenciais. Voltaremos na primeira oportunidade.
– A equipe é sensacional!! Bruna,Terry e Sonia parecem estar literalmente nos recebendo em casa, além de dar várias dicas sobre o que fazer e onde ir na cidade!
– O clima da pousada é muito relax e aconhegante! As cortinas brancas colaboram com isso pela manhã!
– O café da manhã é um banquete, e servido na varanda fica ainda mais legal!
– O serviço de lavanderia é ótimo pra quem está em viagem longa!
– As tapiocas e outras coisas do cardapio servidas na pousada são muito boas!
– Poderia listar outros vários pontos positivos, pois a experiência foi ótima!
- Os donos da pousada são pessoas muito agradáveis e super receptivos.
- We had an amazing stay at Casa Natura with Bruna and Terry. The location is not in the center of town but right in the “jungle” which makes it even better. To get to Itacare you can take a Moto taxi for only 5 reales or walk for 30 minutes. They have hammocks evrerywhere and a beautiful terrace surrounded by trees with many animals.
One of our best sellers in Itacaré! This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Pandora Hostel offers accommodations in Itacaré.Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The hostel also provides free use of bicycles. Ponta is 20 miles from Pandora Hostel, and Barra Grande is 27 miles away. Ilheus Jorge Amado Airport is 37 miles from the property.
Thanx again for having me at your beautiful place!
I enjoyed the quiet area and was happy to use the bike whenever I needed something from town.
- Breakfast is good, the managing couple is sweet, the place has charm, met nice people, and the hammocks are super comfortable
- It’s a really great place to relax, to enjoy nature, good music and fantastic meals. The people in there are so great and nice that you’d be defetnly will feel at home. It’s nearby the 3 main beaches and the the main street. An opportunity to disconnect from the city and routine!
- I had an awesome stay in this cosy little hostel with its hammocks. You feel like living in a tree house. Great vibe, delicious breakfast (with cake, couscous, tapioca, selfmade marmelade and fruits) and lovely very helpful staff.
- Great location, near beach, lots of hammocks in main room. The two staff were very nice.
- Thanx again for having me at your beautiful place!
Mais Que Nada – Hostel & Patio-Bar
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a barbecue and views of the sea, Mais Que Nada – Hostel & Patio-Bar is located in Itacaré in the region of Bahia, just 20 miles from Ponta. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms have a private bathroom. A TV is featured.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Barra Grande is 27 miles from Mais Que Nada Patio Bar, and Marau is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Ilheus Jorge Amado Airport, 37 miles from Mais Que Nada – Hostel & Patio-Bar.
- Staff were very friendly, breakfast super tasty (thanks Marlo!), and caipirinhas delicious (thanks Roots!) with cocoa, passion fruit, mango or pineapple!
- Gorgeous setting full of art, creative spirits, and rustic charm. Sandy is an incredible host. She knows the music scene and has great tips for surf, yoga, culture, and good times! The breakfast alone is worth the price. I personally prefer the comfort of the king sized suite, but even the dorm style hostel rooms are comfy and cozy. A great place to meet other travelers and sometimes hear ajam session.
- The owner was very nice and friendly(she also speak many languages), the position of the hostel is perfect, just a short walk from the main street but in the night is quiet and we slept perfectly. The hostel has a lot of common areas with sofas and chairs outside the room. Breakfast at any time!
- O hostel é divertido, dormimos em um quarto muito confortável e espaçoso, havia banheiro privado, cama grande e boa. O hostel é bem localizado, não é no centro mas é possível ir caminhando para todos os lugares em Itacaré. Sandy é atenciosa e muito esforçada, só precisa gerir melhor sua equipe.
- Café da manhã muito bom, cama confortável, adorei a vibe do pessoal !
Hostel As Margaridas
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Hostel As Margaridas offers accommodations in Itacaré. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides car rental. Ponta is 20 miles from Hostel As Margaridas, and Barra Grande is 27 miles away. Ilheus Jorge Amado Airport is 37 miles from the property.
- A localização do Hostel é excelente, na passarela da Vila, próximo a padaria, bares e restaurantes. Local de fácil acesso e silencioso. Quarto e banheiros simples e sempre limpos. Os donos do hostel são super simpáticos. Gostei!
otima localização, a equipe é muito boa
e muito limpo
Nosso quarto foi no térreo de fácil acesso, arejado e de frente para um pequeno jardim. A regularidade da higienização foi boa. A cozinha possui espaço bom para preparo das refeições (embora tenhamos preparado apenas em uma ocasião).
A localização do Hostel é muito boa, está na rua principal, com diversos restaurantes, lojas de biquínis, lembranças, etc (com funcionamento a partir de 16hs), além de padarias, mercadinhos, farmácias, que funcionam logo pela manhã. Caminhando de 10 a 15 minutos na mesma via, chegamos a praia da Concha, com boa infraestrutura de restaurantes, banheiros etc, mais a frente (cerca de 10 min), chegamos facilmente nas praias de Resende e Tiririca, com visual deslumbrante. Nós ficamos satisfeitas, foi uma boa relação custo x benefício.
- O hostel é bem bonito, e o atendimento e limpeza excelentes.
- A localização é o ponto forte, fica em um local bem movimentado e charmoso. Os quartos são bem espaçosos, camas confortáveis e a limpeza do banheiro é impecável. O ambiente tem uma decoração toda especial, um encanto. Fui atendida bem por todos.
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Itacare Hostel is located in Itacaré, just 20 miles from Ponta.A TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides car rental. Barra Grande is 27 miles from Itacare Hostel, and Marau is 11 miles from the property. Ilheus Jorge Amado Airport is 37 miles away.
- Café da Manhã Bom, AR Condicionado Funcionou Bem, O Gerente me ajudou com dicas sobre como ir até Taboquinhas com VAN fazer o passeio de Rafting, pois não havia pessoas suficiente em Itacaré para encher um transfer.
- . El desayuno esta muy bien y tiene una muy buena ubicación!
- Tínhamos reservado um quarto econômico com duas camas de solteiro, mas no dia eles nos mudaram para um quarto com cama de casal e com ar-condicionado sem custos adicionais. O dono foi bastante atencioso. A localização é simplesmente PERFEITA!
- Adoramos o ar condicionado, gelava rápido e funcionou a noite toda. A cama era boa e os lençóis/toalhas super limpos. O local era muitissimo bem localizado e conseguimos fazer tudo a pé.
- O café da manhã é simples, mas gostoso e a localização do hostel é ótima.
La Provence offers pet-friendly accommodations in Itacaré.Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.Ponta is 20 miles from La Provence, and Barra Grande is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Ilheus Jorge Amado Airport, 37 miles from La Provence.
No reviews yet.
One of our best sellers in Itacaré! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, BruMundando Hostel offers accommodations in Itacaré, just 20 miles from Ponta. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for hiking. Barra Grande is 27 miles from BruMundando Hostel, and Marau is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Ilheus Jorge Amado Airport, 37 miles from the property.
Super cute place for only 8 people with everything you need. The kitchen has basic stuff like oil, butter and some spices, all the things you don’t want to buy when you are staying for a short time.
A little distant from the center but you can still reach every place by walk in max. 15 min.
- Bruna is very friendly and helpful! She has had a lot of travelling experience and designed a great hostel which has all the essentials – nice clean dorms, good breakfast and chill area, all at a very reasonable price. Thanks very much for hosting us!
If you accept to be a bit outside of the center (10-15 min walking, or 20R $ by taxi) you found a great place to stay. Bruna is a wonderful host who tries to help where she can. She speaks English and Spanish as well.
The breakfast is very basic but to find a nicer place with breakfast for this price in itacare is impossible. Also the kitchen offers enough to improve the breakfast.
I recommend staying there if you like a quiet and cozy spot.
The hostel is really nice very chill Quiet and very clean
brona the owner is amazing and would love to help you with everything in English Portuguese or Spanish .
The kitchen is really good and Equipped
A bit far from the center
- Amazing new hostel in Itacaré. Run by a backpacker, so she understands what makes a great hostel. Well-stocked kitchen. Super clean. Thanks for your Brazilian hospitality Bruna! 🙂
- Super cute place for only 8 people with everything you need. The kitchen has basic stuff like oil, butter and some spices, all the things you don’t want to buy when you are staying for a short time.
Top Hostels In Caubi Bahia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Caubi Bahia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Caubi Bahia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Caubi Bahia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!