10 Best Hostels To Stay In Castrofeito Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Castrofeito Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Castrofeito Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Castrofeito Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Castrofeito Galicia. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Castrofeito Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Castrofeito Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Castrofeito Galicia:
Albergue O Trisquel
Located in O Pedrouzo, Albergue O Trisquel has a shared lounge. The property provides a shared kitchen, and organizing tours for guests.All rooms at the hostel are equipped with a seating area. All guest rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Santiago de Compostela is 13 miles from Albergue O Trisquel, while Melide is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 6 miles from the accommodation.
- Staff was really nice, the showers were really good and the kitchen also
- Modern, clean, welcoming. Perfect after a long day walking.
- The hosts were awesome and the breakfast was amazing.
- The common kitchen and couches!!! Nice to be out of the rooms!
- The staff was really accommodating and friendly. Spoke English very well and helped my sister and I get a better room.
Albergue O Burgo
Albergue O Burgo in O Pedrouzo features a garden and a terrace. The rooms come with a patio with views of the garden.At the hostel, all rooms have a closet. Some rooms here will provide you with a kitchenette with a microwave. Guest rooms are equipped with a seating area.Santiago de Compostela is 13 miles from Albergue O Burgo, while Melide is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 6 miles from the accommodation.
- The staff were very helpful and welcoming; the general population section was much more open than most albergues, allowing for better ventilation; It was very humid in the facility – they had de-humidifiers throughout which helped to some degree.
The Staff were very helpful and kind. Very family oriented. The place was comfortable with sheets and warm blankets and even with bunk beds it was one of my bests sleeps. There is a restaurant right next door for lunch and dinner, but not early breakfast. Close to all cafes and a farmacia just up the road.
Make sure not to miss the location. It is at the break in the two lane hwy when you first come out of the forest, turn left and walk up the hwy road to the Pedrouzo sign. If you Cross the road and keep going through the forest you will walk another 45+ minutes up and back down to get to a place you could have been at in 10 minutes. Trust me…I found out the hard way.
- Muy buen albergue, la atención del personal excepcional, todo muy limpio y la cama muy cómoda. Está a la entrada de Pedrouzo, muy cerca de bares, restaurantes y supermercados. Seguro que repetiremos.
- Es la segunda vez que hago el camino y la segunda vez que me alojo aquí y ya me siento como en casa. Volvería repetir una tercera! El trato del personal es de 10!
- Un accueil charmant, une excellente tenue du dortoir voisin, le respect des pèlerins
Albergue Camiño Real Sigüeiro Apart
Located in Sigüeiro, Albergue Camiño Real Sigüeiro Apart has free WiFi. Among the various facilities are a terrace and a shared lounge. The property provides a 24-hour front desk and a shared kitchen for guests.Guest rooms are equipped with a microwave, toaster, a coffee machine, a shower, free toiletries and a closet. Every room is equipped with a electric tea pot, while some rooms have a kitchen with a dishwasher and an oven. At the hostel all rooms include a seating area.Santiago de Compostela is 9 miles from Albergue Camiño Real Sigüeiro Apart. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- Great hosts, clean facilities, kitchen well stocked with beverages and breakfast items, lockers in dorms, great location.
- Very good location for persons walking the Camino. Satisfying breakfast. Nice staff.
- The kitchen is very equipped. There’s washing machine.
- Friendly host – nothing was too much trouble and everything a weary pilgrim could possibly need had been thought of. Comfortable beds with real sheets, spotless bathrooms, free food, free tea and coffee, and a fabulous breakfast with freshly brewed coffee. I was even treated to a piano accordian concert by the host as I arrived. Simply fabulous.
- This is a great albergue with breakfast included. This place thought of your every need!
Featuring free WiFi, Albergue Mirás offers accommodations in Sigüeiro, 8.1 mi from Santiago de Compostela on the Saint James Way pilgrimage route. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant and coffee shop.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.A Coruña is 28 mi from Albergue Mirás, while Vilagarcia de Arousa is 30 mi from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 5 mi away.
- For the money, this was a great place to stay on the camino. Free washer/dryer!!
- Staff, food, location, river closed the Albuergue.
- Great potential in this building and garden, the beds are comfortable, my room slept 8 although i needed it for just myself. It would be particularly good value for eight people. Lovely outlook, pleasant upstairs in the locked took. The front door stayed open so you canecheck in at any time by phoning Simeón e who will tell you how to locate your key.
- Great staff, well equipped and comfortable communal area, nice dorms.
- Loved the sisters that run this albergue and the restaurant next door. Super friendly, hardworking and funny. The albergue was a lot cleaner than the hotel we stayed in the night before. The bathrooms were also super clean. The common room was a good place to rest. Altogether a lovely place.
Albergue Turistico Salceda
Within 800 feet of the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route, Albergue Turistico Salceda is set in A Salceda. This restored 19th-century property features a garden and a modern restaurant.Albergue Turistico Salceda combines original elements, such as exposed stone walls with simple, contemporary finishes. It offers air-conditioned dorms with bunk beds, and rooms with private bathrooms.You can enjoy Galician dishes in the Salceda’s smart restaurant, which looks onto the gardens. There is also a café-bar and a lounge. Free WiFi is available in the public areas.Busses stop 350 feet away and you can reach Santiago de Compostela in just 30 minutes. A Coruña is less than an hour’s drive away and there is easy access to the N547 main road.
- Pretty much has everything you are looking for on the Camino when you don’t want to think about anything-laundry, heat restaurant on site. Seems like they’ve been at this awhile and they know what they’re doing.
- Great on site bar, restaurant, and breakfast. Nice courtyard. Off the Camino Route but easy to find.
- Food was over the top good, the service was always helpful, very nice place to have a “upgrade” day on the Camino. 28km from Santiago set us up nice to hike to San Marcos the next day, then a easy morning walk into Santiago. 5 Euro breakfast had fresh baked puff pasteries, yogurt, fruit, bread, orange juice and coffee! Room was large and comfortable.
- Modern design, very well kept, very good quality of meals, very friendly service. Off-road location makes it for a very quiet sleep, on a soft bed with great pillows, that is welcome!
- Very clean and very comfortable! The laundry service was wonderful as we needed the end of our pilgrimage!
Located in Santiago de Compostela, Hostel SCQ offers a shared lounge. The property is close to several noted attractions, around 1,200 feet from Area Central and around 1.2 miles from Santiago de Compostela Convention Center. Tourism Office is 1.6 miles away.Guest rooms at the hostel are equipped with a seating area. Hostel SCQ has some rooms that feature a patio, and rooms come with a shared bathroom with a shower and a hair dryer. All guest rooms will provide guests with a microwave.A buffet breakfast is served each morning at the property.The accommodation has a sun terrace. Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Hostel SCQ.Popular points of interest near the hostel include Point view, Area Central Shopping Center and Santiago De Compostela Bus Station. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 8 miles from the property.
- The staff is just amazing, they are such good people (I didn’t believe the other people comments but they are true), if you are doing the Camino and you are coming from the French Way you don’t even have to change direction or anything is on the Way (that is really convenient). They have a nice kitchen and all the amenities.
- The welcome was terrific. The kitchen was well stocked and you could make breakfast or a snack at any time of the day or night. The hostel is extremely well located with any number of restaurants and bakeries in the immediate vicinity. The bus station is just up the street and the train station is a 10-minute drive away.
- Good location. Free milk, orange juice, biscuits, tea and coffee for breakfast. There is a dishwasher: no need to bother about doing the washing-up!
- Despite a complication with different things shown, the staff was so nice and still allowed us to stay the night and made a place for us
- Really great value. Included with the room was a fully stocked kitchen, outdoor balcony area and indoor seating area. The host of the property was extremely accommodating And pleasant. Highly recommended!
Albergue Turístico Monterrey
Located in Santiago de Compostela, Albergue Turístico Monterrey provides free WiFi. The property is close to Area Central, Santiago de Compostela Convention Center and Point view. Tourism Office is 1.8 miles from the property.All rooms in the hostel are equipped with a coffee machine. Rooms are complete with a shared bathroom, while certain units at Albergue Turístico Monterrey also provide guests with a seating area. The rooms include a closet.Santiago de Compostela Cathedral is 2.2 miles from the accommodation, while Area Central Shopping Center is 0.4 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 8 miles from Albergue Turístico Monterrey.
Very very fast free wifi
Safety lockers are available for free
Blankets are available for free
Very neat kitchen with all the facilities
- Very close to a bus station. Quieter part of town. Helpful staff. On Camino Frances so could follow the scallop shell markers to find it.
- Friendly staff, not english speaking but friendly.
- The toilet is clean and the room is they let us choose a room.
- Well actually I booked it because I need to attend an event in santiago but I find the hostel very clean and the staff are very helpful and friendly and professional. Nothing wrong against this hostel really its a value for money one ! It’s near to Canceleras a Shopping mall and where you can find out a food court too so its easy and even you have the bus no.11 or no.4 coming from the mall and going to the main centre in santiago so its really easy to move around.
- Friendly people
Albergue Turistico la Credencial
Albergue Turistico la Credencial offers accommodations in Santiago de Compostela, 20 minutes’ walk from the Catedral. Free WiFi is available throughout the property.The rooms come with bunk beds, and the shared bathrooms are equipped with showers. Individual lockers are available for the guests.There is a shared kitchen at the property, with a microwave and stove top. There is also a communal lounge with a seating are and a flat-screen TV. Laundry service is available for a surcharge.The hostel also offers car hire. Santiago de Compostela Cathedral is 0.7 mi from Albergue Turistico la Credencial, while Tourism Office is 0.9 mi from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 6.2 mi away.
- Very clean and beds are comfortable, friendly staff. Kitchen is pretty well equipped! Would recommend!
- Wifi signal, clean kitchen, bathrooms and free stuff to use in the bathroom (Big bonus)
- The bed was clean and comfy. The shared bathrooms had multiple restroom and shower stalls, which is very convenient. The kitchen/shared living room space is modern and has a fridge. The storage room was a great bonus, since we were allowed to leave our large backpacks there while visiting the Cathedral.
- Staff was very helpful. Facilities were very nice.
Kitchen with kitchenware
Albergue Porta Real
Albergue Porta Real offers accommodations in Santiago de Compostela. Santiago de Compostela Cathedral is a 10-minute walk. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property.Albergue Porta Real features a shared microwave, and a shared stove. The shared living room comes with seating area, and flat-screen TV. There is an open room with bunk beds that is divided by compartments of 2 or 4 people each. Guests have access to individual lockers. Each room includes a shared bathroom. Laundry service is offered.The Tourism Office is 0.6 mi from the property, while the Bus Terminal is just 2,450 feet away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 6.2 mi from Albergue Porta Real.
- It was convenient because it was right on the way to the Cathedral.
- For a short stay in Santiago a perfect hostel. Perfect location, near to the city center and bus station. Very helpfull and friendly staffmember Luca.
- Great location, great staff (Luca was really friendly and helpful with all kind of information), very clean. Great value for money.
- The host was absolutely wonderful and friendly! Other than the bugs the bed was comfortable and the location is great. Right in the city and extremely close to the bus station.
- The hostel is very well situated – in the nearby of Porta San Pedro, and still outside the busy part of the Old Town. The staff is very nice and friendly, they care about cleaning and keeping your things safe.
Hostal Airas Nunes
One of our top picks in Santiago de Compostela.Set in a restored 18th-century building, 350 feet from Santiago Cathedral, Pousadas de Compostela Airas Nunes offers views of its towers. It features rooms with air conditioning and free WiFi.The charming, spacious rooms at Pousadas de Compostela Airas Nunes maintain original features, such as wooden beams and stone walls. They include satellite TV, coffee and tea facilities. The private bathroom comes with hairdryer and amenities.The property offers an automatic check-in machine. Guests are within walking distance of many restaurants and bars in the Galician capital.Plaza de Abastos is nearby and hosts a market during the week selling local produce.
- Great location, nice beds, historic building, wonderful place next to the cathedral.
- Spectacular staff, location and amenities. They let me leave my luggage at the front desk earl so I could go to the pilgram mass. When I returned my pack was in my room. Promptly got my wake up call. Insant coffee in the morning was all I needed to get going again.
- Friendly staff, comfortable beds and soap in the bathrooms!
Excellent location in the old town. Very short walk to the cathedral, restaurants and shops. After our Camino, it was quite a lovely accommodation (with air conditioning) and we had a peaceful and restful 3 nights stay.
The room was huge by European standards and nicely decorated. Will definitely stay here again and recommend to others.
- The room was very comfortable, the bed was very comfortable. The staff in the restaurant/bar were exceptional with service and friendliness. A little loud, but when you finish in Santiago, you deserve it.
Top Hostels In Castrofeito Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Castrofeito Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Castrofeito Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Castrofeito Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!