10 Best Hostels To Stay In Castillos Rocha – Top Hotel Reviews
Castillos Rocha is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Castillos Rocha. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Castillos Rocha. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Castillos Rocha. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Castillos Rocha right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Castillos Rocha with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Castillos Rocha:
One of our top picks in Barra de Valizas.This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Valizas Hostel offers pet-friendly accommodations in Barra de Valizas.Views of the sea, garden or city are featured in certain rooms. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Punta Del Diablo is 25 miles from Valizas Hostel, and La Paloma is 31 miles away.
- Friendly staff. Close to the beach. Nice breakfast!
- Great staff! Very helpful. The hostel is perfect for some relaxed days in Valizas. Also a perfect starting point for a hike to Cabo Polonio via the dunes.
- A fantastic kitchen,very spacious and clean. Nice area to hang around and a very friendly staff and lovely dogs hanging around.
- The kitchen is huge and clean. Very well equipped. The hostel is clean. The staff is very welcoming. The garden is so nice. The location is perfect. Best experience in Uruguay so far !
- Valizas Hostel very nice desk manager Alex was very considerate and helpful but Valizas Hostel a horrowshow.
Lo De Ro
Located in Barra de Valizas, 24.9 miles from Punta Del Diablo, Lo De Ro is a sustainable mud-made house, made with local natural materials and designed by Latinamerican designers specialized in bioconstruction. It features a terrace and views of the sea.The property features a garden, bedrooms and terraces with panoramic views of the surroundings and fireplace in the shared lounge. Lo De Ro features free WiFi throughout the property.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property. Guests can make use of the shared kitchen facilities.
La Paloma is 30.4 miles from Lo De Ro, while Cabo Polonio is 4.3 miles from the property.
- Amazing staff! Felt very welcome at the hostel. The facility itself is very charming. I am definitely coming back!
- I simply adore the staff and the love they put into their job, creating a warm, welcoming atmosphere for all living under their roof. young fun loving crowd!
- This place is taken from some sort of fairytale. Really nice installations and the vibe around, just makes you feel at home.
- Os quartos eram lindos!!! Super confortáveis. Tambem gostei da limpeza pois a todo momento estavam limpando o banheiro e os quartos. As pessoas eram ótimas e muito amáveis.
- Pousada com proposta diferenciada. Acolhimento muito bom, espaço de convivência agradável.Tem astral da pousada.
Alojamiento Corazon de Ballena
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Alojamiento Corazon de Ballena offers accommodations in Cabo Polonio.Some units have a sitting area for your convenience.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Punta Del Diablo is 28 miles from Alojamiento Corazon de Ballena, and La Paloma is 28 miles from the property.
Cabo Polonio was a beautiful place!! A place like no other
Daniel was so kind and very friendly, and his place had hot water better than my current house haha
- Daniel was just great. Living with him and the other guests felt like living with a big familiy. The house is located next to the sea, so you can enjoy every second of your holiday. It’s worth a visit
The hostel is a bit outside of the main area, so you have the beach to yourself (in the main area the beach is really crowded in high season) and you can also enjoy the stars without the lights of the “city”.
The staff is really friendly, but speak not so much English.
At the evening there is a nice fire inside of the house as well as outside. There are hangmats in the shade right in front of the accommodation.
- Dormir en la hamaca paraguaya en la intemperie mientras observamos las estrellas
- Voltarei certamente na sua próximas d ferias!!! Ainda há muito o que se ver em Cabo Polonio! Necessário muito mais que quatro dias para uma estadia perfeita!
- Cabo Polonio was a beautiful place!! A place like no other
Puertas al Cabo
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Puertas al Cabo offers accommodations in Cabo Polonio. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including fishing and hiking. Punta Del Diablo is 29 miles from Puertas al Cabo, and La Paloma is 28 miles from the property.
- Good location and cheap for the area, worth it to stay in Cabo Polonio just don’t expect much.
- too expensive for a bad room without the basics, even for Cabo Polonio.
- Lo que más me gustó fue la buena onda de la gente del lugar!
- La buena predisposicion del personal y los dueños del lugar. La ubicacion y el ambiente en si. Muy buen lugar.
- Muy bonito, sencillo pero todo agra dable. Buena atención y todo limpio.
Green House Hostel
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the sea, Green House Hostel is located in Cabo Polonio.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Punta Del Diablo is 28 miles from Green House Hostel, and La Paloma is 28 miles away.
Lucas ya melechhhhh best hostel in Cabo Polonio
Love you the grabazanos brothers,yishai and omer
- Lucas is a friendly and welcoming guy. The accommodation is basic but clean with comfortable beds.
- Lukas was a great Host, his house and friends were very welcoming and nice. We arrived by night and they came pick us up at the bus, really close to the house. We had everything we expected for our stay. Very clean and easy and cute and confy.
- Lucas is an amazing host! Accomodation in Cabo Polonio are always rudimentary. But the people there and the place is what it make Cabo Polonio amazing. And Lucas is an exellent example of it!
- Chilled and quite atmosphere, there are common places where you meet can meet other travelers. They make a fire every night, sitting around it was nice. Staff is nice. During the day the green flag, at night green light help you find your way back to the hostel, which is a very good idea. Good for the value.
- Lucas ya melechhhhh best hostel in Cabo Polonio
Lobo Hostel Bar
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing a barbecue and views of the sea, Lobo Hostel Bar is located in Cabo Polonio in the region of Rocha, just 28 miles from Punta Del Diablo. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.La Paloma is 28 miles from Lobo Hostel Bar, and La Pedrera is 24 miles away.
Where to start? Cabo Polonio is amazing in its own primitive vibe astray from everyday gringo life, and this is the perfect spot to stay here. Perfect staff with Gaston a super chill owner, Piki your ideal late night partner, Olivia & Jessica the best multi-tasking caretakers you could wish for!
The hostel is full of cosy spots and houses a proper ambianced evening around a chill campfire.
Some places just make you feel at home and this one hit a home run in the first few seconds.
- The woman who works there, Olivia, is a super genuine person. She was very helpful and answered all my questions, and was very good company too! I miss her. (And napoleon)
- Amazing. Well located, in the heart of the village. There’s hot water, an important thing since it’s cold at night in Cabo Polonio. The bed is good. The staff is the best part of it, all really friendly and easygoing. Raul made the best food I had in Uruguay, so it’s worth to try it.
- We stayed at Lobo Hostel between the 5th and the 7th of March in a private dorm with a small balcony. The staff is very welcoming and pleasant, the Hostel is very central in Cabo Polonio and they have hot showers (which is rare) and electricity during most of the night (led lamps). We were in the low season’s beginning so we didn’t have live music, however they do a nice bonfire in the yard every night and you can appreciate the stars and the lighthouse.
- Lobo hostel bar is located in the centre of Cabo Polonio just a few 100 yards from the drop off point and a few 100 yards from the main restaurants and beach. The lighthouse is about a 5 minute walk away. There is a nice outdoor area for relaxing in the evenings!
- Where to start? Cabo Polonio is amazing in its own primitive vibe astray from everyday gringo life, and this is the perfect spot to stay here. Perfect staff with Gaston a super chill owner, Piki your ideal late night partner, Olivia & Jessica the best multi-tasking caretakers you could wish for!
Luna & Zoé
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Luna & Zoé offers accommodations in Barra de Valizas, just 25 miles from Punta Del Diablo.Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.La Paloma is 31 miles from Luna & Zoé, and Cabo Polonio is 5 miles from the property.
Esta a 100 mts de la playa y a 300 de lo que seria el centro.
Los dueños atentos y nos explicaron todo
- Excelente ubicación con vista al mar. El desayuno con pan casero de lo mejor. La atención del personal excelente
La disponibilità e l’accoglienza del gestore (nonostante fossimo arrivati alle 2 di notte)
La posizione tranquilla e direttamente sulla spiaggia . Semplice ma super !
- Carlos un genio! Un lugar ideal para disfrutar a pleno de Valizas! mucha tranquilidad 🙂
- La ubicación, cerca de la playa. La tranquilidad. La buena atención del personal y el clima que se arma entre los huéspedes en los espacios comunes.
- Esta a 100 mts de la playa y a 300 de lo que seria el centro.
Nomades is located in Barra de Valizas, just 25 miles from Punta Del Diablo.Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.La Paloma is 31 miles from Nomades, and Cabo Polonio is 5 miles away.
No reviews yet.
One of our best sellers in Cabo Polonio! This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Viejo Lobo offers accommodations in Cabo Polonio, just 28 miles from Punta Del Diablo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as snorkeling and fishing. La Paloma is 28 miles from Viejo Lobo, and La Pedrera is 24 miles from the property.
- Location is great, in the center of the old village.
- As expected: good vibe, cheap, has everything you need to survive but not more. in the very center of polonio and helpful and nice staff. The hostel was almost full, so it was easy to connect to other people. Staff was speaking English very well! Although I was in a 8 (or was it 10?) bed dorm, I slept exceptionally well!
- Good location right by the sea and small grocery store right across the hostel. Staff were friendly and helpful. WiFi was good and fast. Shower was good and hot. They provide power points for you to charge your electronic gadgets during the day when they get enough solar energy. 2 small kitchens. Utensils are well-worn but is still enough for cooking. Cabo Polonio is a really laid back place and I think this hostel is trying hard to provide the best they can.
- great and helpful staff , friendly atmosphere, easy to find and get chilly moments
- Very cosy place with lots of charm! Love the two little kiitchens and all the little areas were you can meet the travelers. The staff was wonderful except for one girl who was in a bad mood all the time. But all the others Guillermo Manuela and Pietro gave me very much a family feeling, thanks to you! No internet was a blessing (onöy one hour a day).
Hostal del Cabo
Showcasing a barbecue and views of the sea, Hostal del Cabo is located in Cabo Polonio in the region of Rocha, just 28 miles from Punta Del Diablo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms.La Paloma is 28 miles from Hostal del Cabo, and La Pedrera is 24 miles away.
- Great location, really close to the drop of the bus into Cabo.
The location is perfect – close to where the 4×4 drops you off and right on the beach front.
The accommodation is very basic but I don’t think you can expect any more in Cabo Polonio.
- Comfy clean beds, incredible location and really friendly staff.
Hostal del Cabo is in the center of Cabo Polonio which is a very good location. It is super near from the market, restaurants, and just 5 meters from the beach.
In the hostel you can find people from many places. I could met people from Holland, Israel, Colombia, Argentina, Uruguay, Japan and Brazil. It was a amazing experience to meet people from different cultures.
The staff, Marcelo and Beatriz, were super super kind, polite and cheerful!!!!
Thanks for all!
- Everything was great at this place, sobre todo el Staff 🙂
Top Hostels In Castillos Rocha Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Castillos Rocha to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Castillos Rocha but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Castillos Rocha. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!