10 Best Hostels To Stay In Castellví de Rosanés Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Castellví de Rosanés Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Castellví de Rosanés Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Castellví de Rosanés Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Castellví de Rosanés Catalonia. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Castellví de Rosanés Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Castellví de Rosanés Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Castellví De Rosanés Catalonia:
Hostal Sant Sadurní
Offering rooms with balconies, Hostal Sant Sadurní is set in the center of Sant Sadurní d’Anoia. It has air conditioning and free wired internet access.Each room at Hostal Sant Sadurní has a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Shops, bars and restaurants can be found in the center of Sant Sadumí. Parking is available 350 feet away.The Sant Sadumi offers easy access to the AP7 Motorway. Barcelona, its airport and the nearest beaches can be reached in 40 minutes by car. Tarragona is 34 mi away.
- Very friendly and accommodating staff that was easy to communicate with, great location in the center of town, very clean and comfortable room. 15 min walk from the RENFE train station
- Friendly proprietor, very clean, cheerful decor, good view, excellent AC. walk to many Cava tastings. Tas nearby.
- Very clean, great value. Check-in at noon is nice too.
Excellent location. Easy walking distances to all the Cava houses in town and Simon College Chocolate.
Very clean rooms.
Very helpful and friendly staff.
No parking at the property but easy to park for free just 200m round the corner.
- Good location in the center of Sant Sadurni. Parking is just a block away. You will need your phone since the desk staff are not always on site………………..but close by. Rooms are spotless, especially the baths. Price point is very good and if I had to rate it would call it a high end 2*.
Inés B&B is located in Sant Cugat del Vallès, just outside Barcelona. It offers modern rooms with free WiFi and garden views.This property has a dining area where breakfast is served. A fridge and microwave are also available for guests’ use, and there is a charming terrace overlooking Collserola Park.Valldoreix Train Station is around 15 minutes’ walk from the hostel, connecting you to Barcelona’s Plaza Catalunya in 20 minutes. The airport is just 30 minutes’ drive away.
– Inés is incredibly welcoming, her hospitality was amazing. She was so helpful, so kind and always had a smile on her face.
– The property is beautiful, clean and the perfect size for each space.
– Kitchen and it’s utilities is great.
– The cleaner is a very friendly and approachable person if you have any needs.
– Shower pressure is so good (very important haha)
– Rooms clean, pillows are great and sheets warm
– It wasn’t loud but they had ear plug available at reception which was awesome because the walls are thin (can only hear random mumbles of others now and then but it’s not bad at all)
– Overall such a lovely place and for an incredibly good price! You get more than your money’s worth I think.
Everything is very clean.
Everything is very tidy.
- I absolutely loved my stay at BnB innes. Rooms clean and bed comfortable. Shower area clean and comfortable. The neighbourhood absolutely lovely quite clean, peaceful and quant. Definitely felt safe walking back from the train station at night. I would 💯 percent recommend staying here. To be honest it will only take around 40mins or less to get into Barcelona city. There V2 stop right near the BnB to take you to the train station or you can enjoy the 20minutes walk to the station.
The B&B Ines is a very comfortable place. Ines always available to help and assist.
Nice rooms and beautiful garden. Also the breakfast is very good.
There is NO swimming pool available for the clients.
Inez is a lovely person and her recommendation to
earth at Foodies was a great find.
The kitchen was very nice to have a cup of coffee
or a light meal.
Hope to return.
- – Inés is incredibly welcoming, her hospitality was amazing. She was so helpful, so kind and always had a smile on her face.
This unique hostel covers 59 acres in the privileged setting of Collserola Park, the largest metropolitan park in the world, just a 20 minute train ride from central Barcelona.Enjoy a relaxing stay in a fantastic natural environment at the Inout hostel. Breathe in the fresh air while you go for long walks through the woodland.Relax in the Inout’s common rooms with TV, or read in peace in the library.Children can enjoy themselves in the playground, or by playing tennis, ping pong, soccer and basketball on site.Enjoy full meals at the self-service restaurant. You can also cook for yourself in the in-house kitchens, or take a picnic basket out into the green surroundings.Make the most of free parking on site after the drive from Barcelona. You can also take a straight train to world-famous Plaça Catalunya.The Inout is unique in participating in a project that provides paid employment to people with learning difficulties. You can make a difference to the staff’s lives while enjoying your vacation.All areas and facilities of the hostel are wheelchair accessible.
Sarrià-St. Gervasi is a great choice for travelers interested in monuments, culture and city walks.
- The bed were really comfortable. The staff made it a point to routinely clean up the hostels. Although the location is far away from the city center, this could be a place to spend a couple of nights, if you have are planning to spend many days in Barcelona.
- Location beautiful. Late night conversations awesome.
- The location is amazing. It’s a short walk (uphill) from the subway station, located in the middle of a large (national?) park. Rooms had new furnishings. Beware of wild boars on the road.
- We stayed in an 8-bed dorm. The best part of it were the comfortable beds and cotton linen. They supplied us with our first towel, but after that we had to pay 1 euro each time we wanted a new one. Very secure lockers. Always plenty of hot water. The staff were very friendly and helpful. It’s very close to nature, with lots of places for my wife to walk. Once one gets down the hill (about 750 meters) to the train station, the train is cheap and takes only about 15 to the center of Barcelona.
- Beds, super comfortable. Environment, quite. Pool.
Alojamiento Fira Camp Nou Barcelona
Alojamiento Fira Hospitalet is set in Hospitalet de Llobregat, 1.6 mi from Plaza Europa. Hospitalet de Llobregat City Hall is 0.8 mi away. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property.All units feature a flat-screen TV, air conditioning, and heating. Some units include a seating and/or dining area. There is also a kitchen in some of the units, fitted with a fridge and stovetop. Every unit has a private bathroom with a roll in shower and towels.Camp Nou Stadium is 2.1 mi from Alojamiento Fira Hospitalet, while Gran Vía 2 Shopping Center is 1.7 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Barcelona El Prat Airport, 5 mi from the property.
- Tienes el metro justo enfrente del piso y en El Barrio tienes de todo
- La fermata della metro è proprio sotto l’alloggio
- Es una pena lo que ofrecen en internet las fotos no tiene que ver con lo hay en la habitación es incómoda poco espacio para dos personas la cama y corchon están mal, el baño muy mal el inodoro está suerto, la ducha muy estrecha, el lavamanos es minúsculo como para hacerse, pinturas y muchas cosas más . Esto es y espero que mejoren hay cosas que los clientes desconocen y la forma de trabajar, falta de información en el día de llegada o de dejar el hospedaje como dónde dejar las llaves línea de autobuses, metros o otros tipos de servicios públicos por la zona .
Estaba muy bien equipado con TV, climatizador, wifi, cocina, radiadores.
Es una vivienda de pequeño tamaño.
Muy adecuado todo
- Estuvo todo muy bien, desde la recepción por parte del personal hasta el último detalle en cuanto a limpieza y lo completo que estaba todo. Excelente detalle que el metro esté justo en frente al apartamento! Volveré sin lugar a dudas.
Cool & Chic Hostel
Cool & Chic Hostel is 5 minutes’ walk from Collblanc Metro Station, from where you can reach central Barcelona in 20 minutes. The hostel offers 24-hour reception and free Wi-Fi.Accommodations is in mixed dormitories or private rooms. All are heated and air conditioned, with shared bathroom facilities. There is 1 male bathroom, 1 female and 2 mixed. Dormitories have private lockers and private rooms have a wardrobe. Towels are not included.There is a communal kitchen for guest use and vending machines for drinks and snacks. You can also relax in the lounge, which has sofas and a large flat-screen TV. Staff at reception can help you get tickets for Camp Nou, just 10 minutes’ walk away.
- great location for football(specially FC Barcelona) fans like me..
The spaces in the rooms, corridors and living room were so big, so you were in confort.
Very cozy place, nice decoration.
- It was my 6th time at Cool and Chic hostel. I liked very much the area – L’Hospitalet de Llobregat one of my favorite neighborhood in Barcelona. The metro station – Collblanc is 1-2 min by walk, it’s direct line L9 to the airport. There is a many bars, cafes and a places to eat nearby. The hostel itself is a small hostel, the stuff is really friendly and it’s perfect for me – 10 min a walk to Camp Nou 🙂
- It was amazing getting to the metro, it was around a 5 minute walk through the park. The bathrooms and rooms were clean. I was in the 12 person room so it was humid but I’m sure the other rooms were nice. I arrived late arrived a flight and Carlos was very sweet and accommodating to what I needed. I’d definitely book again!
- Location is next to Collblanc station, an easy access to the airport and metro to all areas of the city. 24 hours reception is a plus when you can check in or out very late. Quite community and the park next to the hostel is a place where you can sit and relax. There is a vending machine you can buy snacks anytime. Kitchen for those who like to cook.
Residencia Albergue Studio
Residencia Albergue Studio is set in the residential district of Sarrià, 150 feet from Reina Elisenda FGC Station. It offers free Wi-Fi, free breakfast, a roof terrace and rooms with private bathrooms.Rooms at the Studio are brightly decorated. Each has heating and a desk.The Albergue has a communal lounge with a TV and there is also a reading area. There are vending machines in the reception and guests can make use of the fridge, microwave and kettle in the shared area.Set just off Passeig de la Bonanova, the hostel is within 10 minutes’ walk of a selection of restaurants, cafés and bars. The popular Gràcia district is just 5 train stops away.Staff at the Studio’s 24-hour reception can provide information on Barcelona’s many tourist attractions. The city center is 20 minutes from Reina Elisenda Station, and free on-street parking is available nearby.
Sarrià-St. Gervasi is a great choice for travelers interested in monuments, culture and city walks.
- The staff meeting us was very helpful. The breakfast (included) was fine for our needs. We did not use all facilities as with friends who live in Barcelona much of the time. We would not hesitate to use again.
- Everything, the staff were amazing. They showed us how to get to catalunya, then it was easy to figure out how to get around everywhere else. They let us keep our bags there for 5 hours after we checked out. They were able to recommend a really good local restaurant, bar thomas (I recommend going)
- It was very spacious and clean. It was near a train station and I could travel easily. The staff were very helpful and told me how to get around. The aircondition worked, the showers functioned well and breakfast was included.
- The breakfast was simple but filling. Breakfast included juice, coffe, hot chocolate, breads and jams and pastry
- This place was fine. Small cute room, comfortable beds, clean tiny private bath with shower, really good bread and coffee for a simple but adequate breakfast, free parking nearby, little food and coffee joints nearby, and close to a metro stop. We would have booked another night here if it had been available. The thing that made this property for us, though, was Pedro, the gentleman who checked us in and gave us plenty of information to navigate Barcelona as beginners. Such a charming, helpful, and friendly guy – a map, directions for using the public transportation and suggestions for things to see and do. The night guy seemed helpful and kind too, we just had less interaction with him.
Casa Barcelo Camp Nou Barcelona
Featuring a shared lounge and free WiFi, Casa Barcelo Camp Nou Barcelona is located in Hospitalet de Llobregat, 2.2 miles from Plaza Europa and less than 0.6 miles from Teatre Joventut. The property has a 24-hour front desk.Guest rooms in the hostel are equipped with a coffee machine. Some rooms contain a kitchen with an oven and a microwave. All rooms will provide guests with a toaster.A buffet breakfast is available daily at Casa Barcelo Camp Nou Barcelona.Gran Vía 2 Shopping Centre is 2.5 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Barcelona-El Prat Airport, 7 miles from the property.
The free breakfast is really not bad. It’s worth getting out of bed and putting some toast and hot coffee/tea in the stomach.
Very nice & big, equipped kitchen with plenty of space for guests’ foodstuffs.
Fast wifi! Free luggage storage.
- The food of the breakfast is fullfilling and good, the rooms are clean and the beds are comfy, the bathrooms and showers are ok, but the best part is the ambient of the house and the AMAZING staff!! Definitly coming back
- The staff are amazing and helpful. The cuisine was massive and spacious
- Very clean, easy to communicate in English, pleasant community.
- The location is amazing, close to metro which connects to airport line, helpful staffs and balconies.
- The free breakfast is really not bad. It’s worth getting out of bed and putting some toast and hot coffee/tea in the stomach.
Hola Hostal Collblanc
One of our best sellers in Hospitalet de Llobregat! Featuring a shared lounge and free WiFi, Hola Hostal Collblanc is located in Hospitalet de Llobregat, 2.6 miles from Plaza Europa. The property is around 0.7 miles from Teatre Joventut and 2.5 miles from Gran Vía 2 Shopping Centre. The tour desk is available to assist guests in planning their days out.At the hostel, all rooms include a closet. Rooms are complete with a shared bathroom, while certain accommodations at Hola Hostal Collblanc also provide guests with a seating area. All rooms will provide guests with a microwave.A buffet breakfast is served each morning at the property.Speaking English, Spanish, French and Italian, staff will be happy to provide guests with practical advice on the area at the 24-hour front desk.The nearest airport is Barcelona-El Prat Airport, 8 miles from the property.
- Was in Barcelona to catch the Champions league game against Tottenham. Stayed here for two nights. The location was very convenient and it was about a 5 minutes walk to Camp Nou Stadium. The staff were multilingual and very welcoming. Daniel was a great host, and I would stay here again the next time I return to explore Barcelona more!
- Neat, organized, clean. went during the low season so not many people but the ones I met were great and staff as well.
- Very accommodating and friendly staffs, quiet and clean rooms, the hostel is just 5 mins walk from the train station.
- Very very nice place to stay at barcelona.. near to camp nou and mini market to get some food to cook or something else.. very recommended ! Thank you ! Ciao
Its clean and new, lots of travelers, cool atmosphere.
Hostel has separated rest rooms for men and women.
Rooms and its facilities are good.
U can get the city center by walk just for 30-40 min, where u can easily see lots of markets, cafes, bakeries for local during ur way (its much cheaper and testier) or just use a metro (few stations to the center)
Hostel One Sants
This lively hostel is located 500 feet from Badal Metro Station. It offers a free Wi-Fi zone, a chill-out terrace zone and free dinner. Sants Train and Metro Station are 10 minutes’ walk away.The air-conditioned dormitories at Hostel One Sants feature bunk beds and free lockers. Bathrooms are shared, sheets are included and towels can be rented. Laundry facilities are available for a fee.The communal kitchen is open 24-hours, has free tea and coffee and guests can make lunch and cocktails together. There is also a lounge where you can stay until late, playing pool or watching TV.The property is 20 minutes’ walk from Barcelona’s Camp Nou Stadium, Montjuic and Plaza España.One Sants offers free luggage storage until midnight and is 10 minutes’ walk from the airport bus stop to Barcelona El Prat Airport, 7.5 mi away.
Sants-Montjuïc is a great choice for travelers interested in monuments, sightseeing and city trips.
- The most friendly staff members and extraordinary camaraderie amongst hostellers. Everyone was very helpful and everything was perfect.
- EVERYTHING! Charlie greeted me with a friendly smile, conversation and information when I checked in and everything only got better from there! The staff are absolutely amazing, everyone is so friendly, welcoming and inclusive. The hostel is kept clean and comfortable (I have never seen hostel staff scrub a shower so well!). The breakfasts are good value and the free dinner (even with paying into the donation box) is an amazing perk. The dinners are delicious and a great opportunity to meet other guests. I didn’t take advantage of the day tours, but the night activities were always sure to be a great time! The rooftop terrace is a perfect spot to chill and mingle in the evening. I loved this hostel and will return! Best one I’ve ever stayed in!
- Great staff very friendly and helpful made me feel very welcomed. They had activities that helped people get to know each other and the included dinners were awesome.
- The staff is very nice, familiar almost. They borrow you a lock if you don’t have your own. There’s a good dinner every evening and you can donate as much as you feel like. Nice terrace. Close to two supermarkets. Great WiFi.
- Staff and their hospitality. You can make friends within a few minutes even if you are a little low on confidence.
One of our best sellers in Barcelona! Room018BCN is located 1,500 feet from FC Barcelona’s Camp Nou Stadium. This modern hostel offers rooms with free WiFi and individual lockers.The air-conditioned dormitory rooms feature parquet floors and modern décor. Each bed has an LED reading light. Bed linen is provided, and towels can be rented on site. Some rooms have a private bathroom.Staff at reception can arrange tickets for FC Barcelona matches, as well as other events or public transport tickets. There is a shared kitchen where you can prepare meals and there are vending machines on site.Room018BCN is located next to Les Corts Metro Station, taking you to Drassanes at the bottom of the Rambla in around 15 minutes. You can walk to L’Illa Shopping Center in around 10 minutes.
Les Corts is a great choice for travelers interested in city walks, city trips and monuments.
- It was pretty clean! The showers smell funky but I think it’s just because there isn’t much venting that can be done after a shower so it’s just buildup of moisture.
- The location was very close from the airport. It takes about 30 min. to get there. Guests can use a few different metro stations, but the Sants station would be the best choice especially if you have a heavy luggage. Because of the location, it is convenient to access various places. The facility was preferably clean, so it was comfortable to stay.
- The space of room was good and the room was comfortable.
- 24 hours reception desk, friendly staff, clean rooms and breakfast included. Breakfast was limited, but still convenient. They had a small kitchen area where you could store and cook your own food. The beds each had their own light and outlet and were comfortable. I would probably stay here again.
- The property is at the end of no where. I would suggest going for a more expensive place
Top Hostels In Castellví De Rosanés Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Castellví de Rosanés Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Castellví de Rosanés Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Castellví de Rosanés Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!