10 Best Hostels To Stay In Cascajal San José – Top Hotel Reviews
Cascajal San José is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Cascajal San José. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cascajal San José. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cascajal San José. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Cascajal San José right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Cascajal San José with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Cascajal San José:
Costa Rica Backpackers
One of our best sellers in San José! Featuring free WiFi, an outdoor pool and a year-round outdoor pool, Costa Rica Backpackers offers accommodations in San José, just 12 miles from Alajuela. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include views of the mountains or pool.There is a shops at the property.You can play darts at the hostel. The hostel also provides car rental. Escazú is 5 miles from Costa Rica Backpackers, and Heredia is 6 miles from the property. Tobías Bolaños International Airport is 5 miles away.
- Dorm I was in had curtains, light and outlets which was great.
- All the staff helped.food,transport,travel.Yancy with corcovado and so..very nice place in san jose
- The garden was really nice! Hammocks, a pool, a bar and some cool people.
- I liked very much the beautiful topical garden, pool, friendly staff, nice atmosphere, food, location
- pool common area is good , tropical, bar and common kitchen with picnic tables. lots of bars around the area. good walk into town. store close by. some hot water. rooms ok. clean. nice folks. tv area.
One of our best sellers in San José! Located in San José, 11 miles from Alajuela, Hostel Shakti features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.A TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Escazú is 5 miles from Hostel Shakti, and Heredia is 6 miles away. Tobías Bolaños International Airport is 5 miles from the property.
- Location is great for a night out in San Jose and the towel/flower decorations are proof this hostel makes an effort to impress its guests.
- The hostel is clean, and in good location. Breakfast was good.
- Great vegetarian restaurant downstairs and breakfast included. nice staff right by the bus station 🙂
- We got in so late due to horrendous traffic and were very thankful we still got to check in. Then. We had to check out ridiculously early and the lady was very nice. I felt bad we had to wake her.
- I’m 59 years old and found the overall accommodations to be quite pleasant. The staff was warm and friendly, to include a fresh tureen of delicious homemade vegetarian soup for the guests every evening. There was plenty of open spaces to relax and reed or to use a computer with the free Wi-Fi. The whole hotel was very positive with a great zen vibe.
Casa Yoses Hostel
Located in San José, 12 miles from Alajuela, Casa Yoses Hostel features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong and pool at the hostel. Escazú is 6 miles from Casa Yoses Hostel, and Heredia is 6 miles away. Tobías Bolaños International Airport is 6 miles from the property.
I loved it, it feels like home, the neighborhood is quuet and safe and the garden outside is so nice to hangout, do yoga, chat with fellow travellers and enjoy the yummy free breakfast in the sun in the morning, thank you, will definitely be back!!
Oh and the room (dorm) was massive and the bathroom was the biggest i’ve ever seen too, amazing value for money!!
- The breakfast was excellent and the staff was very friendly and helpful
- very noisy at night because of the bars near the hostel.
- I had the dorm room all to myself a large portion of the time I was there.
- The staff was extremely nice and helpful. The property was ok, but my room needed some TLC. It wasn’t gross or anything, but the wardrobe was very dusty and only one side of the outlet worked so I bought an extension cord.
- I loved it, it feels like home, the neighborhood is quuet and safe and the garden outside is so nice to hangout, do yoga, chat with fellow travellers and enjoy the yummy free breakfast in the sun in the morning, thank you, will definitely be back!!
Featuring free WiFi, Hostel Bekuo offers accommodations in San Pedro, just 1.4 miles from San José. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides car rental. Alajuela is 12 miles from Hostel Bekuo, and Escazú is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 6 miles from the property.
The staff was great from the second we got there until we left. The breakfast is great & Leo makes fantastic pancakes.
This was our first stay ever at a hostel and it was a fantastic 1st experience.
- Central and beautiful location in San Pedro, people staying at the place where nice, breakfast was perfect (pancakes and fruits), the backyard was very relaxing, you can play pool in the lobby
- Big bathrooms. Coffee in morn. Great social areas.
- The price for the room was excellent. They prepared breakfast for us wich they left at the reception to be collected on arrival, since we had to leave very early.
- It was a great place to stay, there was a lot of place in the commons, there were games at our disposition, a pool table, a cute little garden with a friendly little bunny. The place was very artistic and the rules were given with humour
- The staff was great from the second we got there until we left. The breakfast is great & Leo makes fantastic pancakes.
Hostel Casa Ridgway
Hostel Casa Ridgway offers accommodations in San José. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom equipped with a shower.Alajuela is 11 miles from Hostel Casa Ridgway, and Escazú is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- This is a very basic property, but we had two room, meant for 4 occupants, but we had no roomies, and at a cost of USD17.00 per room, it couldn’t be beaten! We arrived at 7:30 PM and were greeted with smiles and kindness. We had to leave for the airport by 5 AM the next morning and we were given a wake-up alert and the young man on duty even made coffee and toast for us at that ungodly hour. If you want luxury, go somewhere else, but if you’re on a budget, this is the place for you! Oh and they directed us to an Italian restaurant, Restaurante Alpino, around the corner for dinner, and we were transported to Florence, Italy! Loved it all!
- We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Casa Ridgway! All of the staff were so nice and helpful and the place was both spotless and cosy. Furthermore, the organisation that runs the hostel is a serious NGO promoting human rights, peace-work, environmental responsibility and more. It is a wonderful feeling to know that our tourist money is supporting good causes for Costa Ricans and their beautiful country. We will be staying here again for sure!
- Staying at this venerable Quaker-run hostel in a safe and convenient neighborhood supports a number of peace and social justice initiatives. It is simple but clean and has a good internet connection. The people there are very sweet and helpful, even across language barriers. Breakfast was lovingly prepared and there is a kitchen you can use.
- Good staff, kitchen, can leave bag for time you want, breakfast is ok
- Decent homely hostel in a safe area of downtown San José. A two min walk to the museum of Costa Rica. Quiet area.
Hostal del Este Santa Fe
Hostal del Este Santa Fe is located in San José, 11 miles from Alajuela and 4.3 miles from Escazú.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides car rental. Heredia is 5 miles from Hostal del Este Santa Fe, and Santa Cruz is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 4.3 miles from Hostal del Este Santa Fe.
No reviews yet.
The Garden CR
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Garden CR offers accommodations in San José, just 12 miles from Alajuela. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms include a shared bathroom.There is an ATM at the property.The hostel also provides car rental. Escazú is 6 miles from The Garden CR, and Heredia is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 6 miles from The Garden CR.
- Comfortable beds ! Clean bathrooms and hot water anytime , full equiped kitchen !!:) 🙂 its like been home . Supermarket nearby , buses , malls , and a lot of good place to eat .
- The staff was fabulous, the driver actually took us to his favorite dinner place after we checked in. He helped us order and waited while we ate! oh my, excellent service!
- Staff extremely helpful. Good facilities. Good location. Provided us with towels for shower. Garage for the car.
- The overall location of the place has everything around it. You can find restaurants to supermarkets and pharmacys etc.
- Quiet. Comfortable. Good people. Great location. This is a good place to relax, catch up or rest for a couple of days in the midst of travel. Or a good place for professionals working in San Jose to stay.
The Hostel Pangea is located a 5-minute walk from the San Jose Central Park and just over half a mile from the Costa Rica National Theatre. It features free Wi-Fi and a furnished terrace with a swimming pool.The rooms have basic décor with art work and include a fan, flat-screen cable TV and city views. The bathrooms are private or shared and include free toiletries and a shower.The on-site restaurant serves regional food and the snack bar is available for the guests at the Hostel Pangea. The restaurants and bars within less than half a mile are also an option.This hostel is a 10-minute walk from the Costa Rica National Museum and just over a quarter mile from the Simon Bolivar Zoo. Juan Santamaria International Airport is a 30-minute drive away.
- Location was near the center of San Jose which helped a lot
- The staff was very friendly. My husband and I ended up with two cancelled flights and the Pangea staff did their utmost best to help us with staying longer, sights to see, transportation to the airports, alternate hostels.
- Staff, structure and setup of the building- view of the city, friendly easy going vibe
- Breakfast and dinner were small but tasty. Nice view and much space to chill !
- The chillout area was cool, I liked the view! It was really close to the center and terminal 7-10
TripOn Open House
One of our best sellers in San José! Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, TripOn Open House offers accommodations in San José.A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool at the hostel. Alajuela is 12 miles from TripOn Open House, and Escazú is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 6 miles from TripOn Open House.
- Fresh fruit for breakfast, safe location, every bed has curtains and own reading light, big lockers. Will definitely come back here when I have to fly out of San José.exce
- The breakfast is big, the outside area is a great place to relax, the park right outside is super nice, love the neighborhood, great place to hang out and chill 🙂
- Very good. All the staffs are excellent except the tall one with little to some extent. Breakfast was awesome. Only thing is that, for shared bathroom, number of bathrooms may be little bit more.
- Good breakfast and comfortable beds. Kitchen was a plus
- The beds were very comfortable and everybody had got his own socket next to the bed. The breakfast was awesome.
Hostel Casa del Parque
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hostel Casa del Parque offers accommodations in San José, just 11 miles from Alajuela. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.There is a shared kitchen, a shared lounge, a tour desk and a shops at the property.The hostel also provides car rental. Escazú is 5 miles from Hostel Casa del Parque, and Heredia is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 5 miles from Hostel Casa del Parque.
- This place is in the perfect spot we took a free walking tour in SJ and it finished right out front of the hostel. They have everything you need really. Clean and big kitchen, garden, TV room, friendly and helpful staff.
- Wonderful location, beautiful historic house, nice garden to sit in, great people in the hostel. Nice staff. My stay couldn’t have been better.
- Great location right with a fabulous park right in front.
- The staff were amazing and welcoming. I stayed there for 2 weeks while taking day trips across the country. They helped me figure out the best places to visit and the cheapest ways to get there. It’s basically a mansion and has great open spaces to relax or meet other travelers.
The manager is very friendly and cares about his guests.
Great location : museums 300 meters away, main “avenidas” in the same area
Top Hostels In Cascajal San José Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Cascajal San José to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Cascajal San José but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Cascajal San José. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!