10 Best Hostels To Stay In Carriazo Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Carriazo Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Carriazo Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Carriazo Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Carriazo Cantabria. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Carriazo Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Carriazo Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Carriazo Cantabria:
Santander Central Hostel
Santander Central Hostel offers accommodations in Santander. It features free WiFi .The dormitory room features bunk beds with individual nightlight and lockers.You will find a shared kitchen at the property and a seating area with a library.Santander Cathedral and Santander Town Hall are both 1,300 feet from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 2.5 mi from the property.
- Extra effort waiting for me to arrive at midnight, and also packed me a breakfast to take on my early train because it was before the breakfast time of 8am! 🙂
- Great coffee cooked by the owner. Bathroom had extra soaps etc to use.
- The host was extremely courteous and had a lot of good information about the local area. The setting was serene – a sanctuary in the middle of a crowded and busy city. Comfortable beds. Fantastic lounge and kitchen! It was a pleasure to stay here while walking the Camino. Didn’t want to leave.
Very convenient for the bus station! The staff were lovely and helpful! Special thanks to the gentleman who made sure we all got our coffee in the morning!!
Social areas were comfortable and well furnished. Room was basic but fine.
Bathrooms were quite clean.
- The host keeps everything running and makes sure the place is organized and comfortable. This hostel felt very chill while still having a culture of keeping things neat and respectful.
Boasting a terrace, Hostel Santander is located in the heart of Santander, 1,650 feet from Santander Port. The property is located 2,650 feet from Puerto Chico. The property is set in the Santander City Center district.With a shared bathroom, certain units at the hostel also have a balcony.A continental breakfast can be enjoyed at the property.Camino de Santiago en Santander is a 10-minute walk from Hostel Santander. Santander Airport is 6.8 mi away.
- I liked the location. From the porch looked a wonderful sight. The reception staff was very polite and friendly. I liked everything !
- Location, breakfast, safety, ammenities, staff, very pretty place (though the bathrooms could need a hand here and there).
- The hostel was in an excellent location–five to seven minute walk to ferry, train, bus, and Botin Museum. Lots of restaurants and pubs right out the door. All of the rooms have large windows, and the common area is also very brght and comfortable. Tea, coffee, and fresh fruit were available all day, and even though it was fairly basic, the breakfast was a very nice addition to all the hostel had to offer. And, first and last, the staff made the stay here really excellent.
- Conveniently located a short walking distance to the bus/train station, beaches and old part of town. Staff is very welcoming, taking time for you and making sure you have everything -besides the all-day free coffee, tea and water- to make your stay pleasant. The hostel has a well decorated common room with balcony, coaches and dinner tables to seat all guests & is quiet at night with a sea breeze to keep the dorm cool. You wake up to the smell of fresh coffee and a very decent breakfast.
- Perfect: very friendly and helpful staff, chilled atmosphere and ideal location in the heart of the city.
Posada Playa de Langre
Offering individually decorated rooms with lovely views, La Posada de Langre is just 1,000 feet from Langre’s beaches. This charming, 18th-century guest house features a café-bar and a terrace set in lovely gardens.Each bright room at La Posada de Langre has colorful décor. There is free Wi-Fi, satellite TV and heating.Breakfast is served in the Langre’s café, which offers drinks and snacks throughout the day. A restaurant service is available during the summer months.Set on Santander Bay, the Langre offers easy access to the beaches at Laredo, Santoña, Cabarceno del Mar and Valles Pasiegos. The surrounding area is ideal for hiking, cycling and horse riding.Santander and its ferry terminal can be reached in 40 minutes by car. Bilbao is less than 56 mi away.
- Comfortable rooms excellent shower plenty for breakfast quiet rural area to just chill
- Quiet location near to the less hectic beaches. Large comfortable room. Staff very helpful and pleasant.
- Was a bonus having separate access to the accommodation. Spacious room and bathroom which both looked fresh and new. The proprietors were very friendly and helpful. Enjoyed the rural location and a very good breakfast.
- location close to the beach, very friendly staff, atmosphere, peaceful place
- A quiet, simple place walking distance from the beach. A country side overnight stay with a farm and a field of cows just outside the window. Langre beach a love place with room for all: families, surfers and naturists.
Located in Loredo, La Cala has a garden and shared lounge. Featuring a tour desk, this property also provides guests with a sun terrace. The property provides free WiFi.At the hostel, all rooms have a closet. Selected rooms will provide you with a kitchen with a dishwasher and an oven.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near La Cala.Santander is 19 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 16 miles from La Cala.
- The beds were extremely comfy and the room was clean, with an opening window protected by a fly screen. That meant we had enough fresh air to be comfortable and NO MOSQUITOS !
- Great property, great location and more importantly great hosts who made all the difference and made us feel more than welcomed, Strongly recommend to anyone, little gem.
- Lugar fabuloso. Se portaron muy bien con nosotros. Hicimos compras y cenamos alli. En 10 minutos en la playa andando y coincidimos con una puesta de sol espectacular.Volveremos!!
- Nos gustó el calor que hacía en el alojamiento por el suelo radiante. El desayuno con fruta fresca, bizcocho casero, pan del día, aceite y tomate recién rallado además de muesli, mermeladas, tés, etc. La ropa de cama incluido el nórdico súper limpio. Todo está nuevo. La atención y ayuda ofrecida por José Carlos, el dueño. Todo adaptado para personas de movilidad reducida.
La amabilidad, disponibilidad y naturalidad de José Juan y Rut. Sin olvidar el estupendo desayuno.
El entorno está muy bien, el sitio es muy tranquilo y estratégico para visitarla zona.
Gracias a ellos pudimos aprovechar mejor el tiempo y nos pudimos dar un paseo en barco hasta Santander .
Y al otro día nos enseñaron un paseo por la playa de los tranquilos y los acantilados, precioso. Fuente fantástico !!!!f
Plea Beach House
Located on the beachfront in Loredo, Plea Beach House features a garden and free WiFi. Offering a restaurant, the property also has a terrace and a shared lounge. Guests can enjoy garden views.All rooms include a shared bathroom.A à la carte, vegetarian or gluten-free breakfast is available every morning at the property.The area is popular for surfing, hiking, skateboarding, cycling, and you can rent the sports equipment at the hostel.Santander is 4.3 mi from Plea Beach House. Santander Airport is 5.6 mi from the property.
- Great modern hostal in quiet area close to beach and camino del norte. Comfortable bed in sleep bunk and good shower/toilet facilities. Restaurant with large choice if good quality food. Recommend this hostal !
- Very nice staff and brand new facilities in a good location close to the beach.
- Comodidad y amplitud de las colmenas. El personal muy agradable. Y el desayuno súper rico. La música y el ambiente en la cafetería restaurante y terraza es muy buena. Repetiré seguro.
- La atención del personal, la decoración y la ubicación excelentes
- Die Betten sind toll. Tolle Architektur. Nette Leute. Die Skatepipe!!!
Located 2,450 feet from Playa de Somo Beach, SURFtoLIVE House is a hostel with free WiFi and a varied dinner menus, located on Spain’s northern coast.The property can arrange surfing classes and rent surf boards to guests. The dinner menu includes such dishes as barbecues, paellas and pasta.Rooms offer a bunk bed in a mixed dormitory. The shared bathrooms include a bath or shower, and guests are provided with free towels and bed linen.At SURFtoLIVE House you will find a garden. Other facilities offered include a shared lounge and a vending machine.The hostel is a 20-minute drive from Santander Airport. Bilbao City is 55 mi away.
- All the staff were very friendly and helpful. It had a great atmosphere with all the other guest staying there. It was a very safe area. We could hire surf boards ad wet suits from the hostel and it was only about five mins walk from the great surf beach. Great bbq in the garden and hammock.
- the vibe at the house, easy to meet people, super nice staff, the hammocks, the surf equipment. close to a big supermarket (6min walk)
- Great vibe and atmosphere and everything there a surfer needs for a Surftrip. When the waves in Somo haven’t been great the owner stopped by in the morning with his Jeep and took us to other great surf spots. The couple who owns the place is incredibly friendly and helpful. Great front yard with everything you need from surfboard racks to showers and a hammock. Indo boards, basketball and even a Golfball and bat there for off days. Breakfast is fine if you like a sweet breakfast. If you want something else there is a supermarket 5min away. All in all we had an amazing time with great people, and amazing waves. Thanks especially to the owner for taking us on the surf trips.
- Really friendly staff. Good choice of surfboards to hire and use of the skateboards to go into town was really nice.
- The people that were there were amazing and the owners were so kind and helpful!!
Albergue De Meruelo
Albergue De Meruelo is located in San Miguel de Meruelo and has a garden and a terrace. Featuring a tour desk, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. The property provides free WiFi.Each room is equipped with a shared bathroom.Santander is 25 miles from the hostel. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 23 miles from Albergue De Meruelo.
- Perfect location and all services for pilgrims. Quiet,comfortable bed. One of my best night’s sleep yet! Hosts are very friendly and helpful. You will be well taken care of here.
- bien situé sur le chemin mais rien comme commerces aux alentours et donc obligé de consommer sur place!
- La atención,simpatía y amabilidad de los dueños, simplemente geniales
- Sehr herzlicher Empfang die Albergue war liebevoll eingerichtet das Frühstück war lecker ich habe mich dort sehr wohl gefühlt!
- Prachtige ligging en rustige omgeving. Zeer vriendelijk personeel.
Bcool Santander in Santander provides accommodations with a terrace and a shared lounge. The property is around less than 0.6 miles from Puerto Chico, a 15-minute walk from Santander Festival Palace and 1.3 miles from Playa Primera de El Sardinero. Free WiFi is featured.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.El Sardinero Casino is 1.3 miles from the hostel. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- Great Hostel…Spotlessly clean…Friendly Staff…Few weird fellow guests but thats the luck of the draw…Would definitely stay again……
- Is the best hostel I’ve stayed in my life. The beds are super private, so the light and noise from others guests doesn’t disturb you. The location is amazing and all the hostel staff really nice and helpful!
BCool became my my home in Santander for one week and it was the second time I stayed there.
The staff went all out to welcome me and to make my stay comfortable. The facilities are spotlessly clean and the place is very well cared for.
I liked it that there is a special dormitory for
women only, which is very relaxed and comfortable.
The beds are pods with a curtain for privacy.
There is a kitchen and a fridge so I shopped at the supermarket next door and made my own meals.
The location is superb, close to the beach and the town centre.
- Very friendly staff, proper bed sheets and pillows cases in a private bed pod, a good breakfast, a ‘cool’ modern clean and cosy place to stay.
- I liked everything, nice and cosy place, very nice hosts!
One of our best sellers in Santander! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostel Allegro offers accommodations in Santander, on El Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route.Each room has a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms come with a shared bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Santander Port is 2,650 feet from Hostel Allegro , while Camino de Santiago en Santander is 0.9 mi away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 2.5 mi from the property.
- The owner its extremelly very kind and He serves himself the brekfast plus He is up to help anytime with info or details about the city so it makes the stay very confortable.Plus the Hostel is very close to the bus station and main street.
- The staff were great and the hostel is very central. Good free breakfast, hot showers and good wifi.
- Amazing place, with an amazing owner. Rafael made me feel right at home. Always reminded about breakfast the next day. You could literally go to him with anything (any problems or issues he would help out). I’ve been traveling around this planet in hostels for over 2 years, and this place would be in the top 5 for sure 👌 Anyone who goes to Santander should pick Allegro for an incredible family like safe environment to stay. Not to mention everything is always clean and spotless. Anytime I come back to this city I know this is where I’m staying. I don’t believe I could think of anything to criticize this hostel about. Perfect!
- Location was good. Car parking (paid). Good large bathroom. Clean.
- The host was very friendly. Felt welcome and got nice breakfast that the host served.
Located in Santander, Cantabria region, Alojamientos Cantíber is set 2,300 feet from Santander Port. The property is located a 14-minute walk from Camino de Santiago en Santander, 1.1 mi from Puerto Chico and 1.2 mi from Santander Festival Palace. A tour desk can provide information on the area.The rooms in Alojamientos Cantíber are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Alojamientos Cantíber provides certain rooms that include a balcony, and all rooms include a coffee machine. All rooms will provide guests with a microwave.The daily breakfast offers continental and buffet options. Other facilities at Alojamientos Cantiber include a shared kitchen area, including a desk, flat-screen TV, and seating area.El Sardinero Casino is 1.7 mi from Alojamientos Cantíber, while El Sardinero Beach is 1.7 mi from the property. Santander Airport is 2.5 mi away.
- Great family atmosphere! Always happy to help, always with a smile 🙂
- Convenient, excellent, friendly service, great breakfast included with clean, bright kitchen area. Great value!
- Very friendly owner, comfortable bed, central location, very clean, good breakfast.
- Only one flight of stairs, close to a great supermarket. Helpful, friendly host. Great breakfast, fresh fruit and beverages (coffee, tea) available throughout the day. Walking distance to bus station and down-town attractions.
- The owner was very lovely, tea and coffee all day, very relaxed and comfortable
Top Hostels In Carriazo Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Carriazo Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Carriazo Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Carriazo Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!