10 Best Hostels To Stay In Calograma Chiriqui – Top Hotel Reviews
Calograma Chiriqui is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Calograma Chiriqui. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Calograma Chiriqui. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Calograma Chiriqui. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Calograma Chiriqui right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Calograma Chiriqui with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Calograma Chiriqui:
One of our best sellers in Boquete! Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Bambuda Castle offers accommodations in Boquete. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Enrique Malek International Airport is 28 miles from the property.
- Probably the nicest hostel I’ve ever stayed in. Super spacious and really nice facilities.
- Friendly staff. Nice building. They work hard to have the hostel clean all the time. Nice vibe up there. Swimming pool and jaccuzi are great extras. Dinner is good!
- Bambuda Castle is fabulous! We recently stayed 2 nights in a private cabin rather than a dorm room. It was very relaxing and the staff was very helpful and friendly. The family style dinners were a great way to meet other travelers and hear about their experiences while getting activity recommendations. This was my first time staying in a hostel and I enjoyed every moment.
Great location! Friendly staff,
Very clean, great view!
- The staff is fantastic. Very helpful, funny, and lovely. The castle and surrounding areas are beautiful. I highly recommend staying there!
Located in Boquete, 25 miles from David, Casa Victoria features free WiFi access and free private parking.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Enrique Malek International Airport, 27 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hostal Casa Pedro Boquete
Located in Boquete, 26 miles from David, Hostal Casa Pedro Boquete features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Enrique Malek International Airport, 29 miles from Hostal Casa Pedro Boquete.
- The accommodation was very comfortable and had lovely surroundings. It’s a little out of town but this wasn’t a problem for us as it is easy and cheap to get a bus or taxi. The owners, Peter and Marilin, and their family are lovely. They were able to provide lots of useful information about the area and activities. They booked a rafting trip for us and also our onward shuttle bus. We stayed here over Christmas and Marilin cooked the most delicious meal and invited all the guests to join the family! All meals can be bought at the accommodation…we opted to do this most of the time as Marilin is an amazing cook, the portions were very generous and it was really good value for money.
- Far and away the best thing about this hotel are the hosts, Pedro and Marilin. We were treated fantastically throughout our three days here. They even treated us all to Christmas Eve dinner, so we got to meet and talk with them and their family as well as the other guests. We got great advice and directions on things to do in Boquete. The fridge in the room was nice, too. Great breakfasts!
- Owners very nice and halpful. Delicious breakfast. Close to walking trials.
- Peter and Marilyn were great hosts and very helpful. Home cooked breakfast by Marilin was very good. Everything was fresh and delicious.
The hosts are the sweetests and kindest family there is. They took care all of our needs and put a tremendous efforts to make our staying as fun and comfortable as possible. if you are planning to stay in boquete i wouldnt think twice.
Thanks Peter & Marilin
Hostel Mamallena Boquete
Hostel Mamallena Boquete offers accommodations in Boquete.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Enrique Malek International Airport is 27 miles away.
- Big room, nice comfortable mattress. Quiet inside the hostel. Right in the middle of town.
- There is a really nice vibe in the hostal. Staff is super helpful when it comes to sorting out what activities you can do in & around Boquete. It’s located right in the city centre so everything (from restaurants to tour operators) is in walking distance. They also offer shuttle services to Bocas del Torro and Santa Catalina – way faster and comfortable than the public busses.
- The beds were comfy and the dorm room was very large. Couldn’t ask for a better location. Staff all spoke English and were very friendly and helpful. Very clean hostel and large/numerous places to hang out.
- This is a very basic budget hostel, not our normal accommodations while traveling. The rooms are spartan. Towels and room key require a cash deposit. But clean and no noise from other guests.
The personnel speaks perfect english.
You can arrange many various tours at the office.
In the evening many backpackers sit, drink and talk at the garden.
In Boquete town you can finally found some good coffee bars.
Located in Boquete, Panamá, this hostel offers the guests a common use kitchen fully equipped and the friendly staff can help with important information about touristic attractions available nearby.The functional rooms at Hostal Doraz have cable TV and private bathrooms with shower.Restaurante Barú, less than 5 minutes’ walk from Hostal Doraz, serves international dishes, while there are several regional-style eateries within 350 feet from the hostel.Hostal Doraz also has free Wi-Fi access and private parking is possible prior request. The Coffee and Flowers Regional Fair site is reachable after a short 3-minute walk, and thermal springs can be reached in a 30-minute drive.Hostal Doraz can help guests arrange a 4-hour tour to Doraz Volcano, the highest point in Panama.
Location was very central, practical to move on your own and catch public transport.
There are nice economical restaurants around and a 24h supermarket.
- Close to center of town, comfortable beds, great porch
- Great help from staff when the booking went wrong. We got a brand new room when the intended room was allready booked.
- Good mattress new and clean place close to everything
- Good location , next to bus stop to David . Great views from balcony of surrounding hills . Nice to be able to cook , staff attentive and helpful .
- Location was very central, practical to move on your own and catch public transport.
Hostal Saint Michel
One of our best sellers in Boquete! Featuring free WiFi, Hostal Saint Michel offers accommodations in Boquete, just 24 miles from David. Free private parking is available on site.A TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Enrique Malek International Airport, 27 miles from Hostal Saint Michel.
- This property is owned and run by folks from Venezuela, and they were very warm and friendly. Zuda (zoo-day) the manager spreaks excellent English and made us a fabulous Venezuelan breakfast, with the best black beans we’ve ever had. Would love that recipe!
- Zude made breakfasts she knew we preferred. Coffee was always available in the mornings. The porch and hammocks out front were ideal for relaxing and observing nature. The other guests were interesting and friendly.
- Very nice and helpful staff, quiet and peaceful location, very close to the center of Boquete.
- Very comfortable beds, clean, big bathroom, great breakfast, helpful hosts
- Hosts are very nice. Will do Laundry. Raining so they were nice to drive us to dinner and to catch our bus.
Boquete Town Hostal
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Boquete Town Hostal offers accommodations in Boquete, just 24 miles from David. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a coffee machine in the room. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Enrique Malek International Airport is 26 miles from the property.
- This may be the cleanest hostel you have ever stayed at. We stayed in the one bedroom with private bathroom. There was so many extras and it was a nice sized room. They really could charge so much more. Kitchen is so clean with nice amenities. We loved our stay here. We recommend so highly. We both said Wow when we opened our door.
- The rooms were very clean. I was pleasantly surprised. The price was also a fabulous deal for being so close to downtown Boquete.
- Ubication was good. A little noise during the day but it was ok at night. We slept well, that is important. Staff was nice; they waited for us as we had a delay on our way to get to Boquete.
- The location was great, above a bakery/cafe and across the street from good restaurants. The use of the kitchen was nice. The balcony was also nice. The building was very secure.
- Located close to the central park, where buses from David stop. Although our hotel room was small, it was clean and comfy with TV, coffeemaker with complimentary coffee, good WiFi, and shelving for luggage. But the best thing about this place was the shower. Great water pressure and lots of hot water. There’s a communal kitchen, and a great bakery/restaurant next door. Close to several good restaurants.
One of our best sellers in Boquete! Hostal Gaia is located in Boquete, just 24 miles from David.Certain rooms have views of the mountains or river.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Enrique Malek International Airport is 27 miles away.
- Location close to town – clean kitchen – quiet location – helpful staff. Excellent shower
- Beds were comfy, not worn or old. Reception staff were all very nice and helpful. Garden area with creek very peaceful. Quiet hostel.
- Extremely clean quiet Hostal with good amenities and in a very centrally located place
- I like….staff…kitchen…bathroom…location…backyard stream..quiet at night.
- The location is amazing. Right in the center, but in a very quiet and green area near a river. We loved it! It was a very comfortable stay and we even got some very useful tips from a lady at the reception about our next stop in Panama.
Showcasing an outdoor pool and terrace, Pension Topas is located in Boquete, just 24 miles from David. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. The hostel also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Enrique Malek International Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- Very relaxed and helpful owner Alex. Nice place to stay with kids.
- This is a great place to stay, it’s a small accomodation complex on the same property as a local families home, we really enjoyed being amongst their everyday lives and watching them play family games of volleyball! The owner is lovely and very helpful/informative. The location is great, a short 5 min walk to everything. The bed & pillows were comfy & the water is HOT!!! a huge treat for us after months of cold showers. The kitchen is ok, I think it just needs a few more things like coffee cups, spoons and a can opener 🙂 We loved the family pets too! The dogs & the parrot. The dogs aren’t aggressive at all (I noticed someone else put that in their review but it’s not true, they’re lovely animals) The pool is nice too, perfectly clean and refreshing.
- Friendly and genuinely helpful host. Comfortable mattress and pillow. If you have children they will love trampoline and pool – too cold for most adults
- One room shown me was set directly off the owners garage, but the others were in a small separate structure to the side. Lots of open space and two very friendly large dogs.
- Friendly staff and owners. Comfortable bed. Quiet at night. Pool seemed nice (but didn’t use it because the weather was bad).
Hostal Sueños Del Río
Showcasing a barbecue and terrace, Hostal Sueños Del Río is located in Boquete in the region of Chiriqui. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Enrique Malek International Airport, 26 miles from the property.
- Hostel was in a great location. Slept every nite listening to the river. Didn’t need AC, very cool at night. All stores within walking distance. Only 2 complains, 1st it stated they have WiFi, didn’t have for 2 days. Owner either didn’t care or know how to fix it. My wife finally told them to reboot it, it worked finally. 2nd the kitchen should be cleaned, get rid of the old broken appliances and utensils and clean the storage area. Javier was great and helped us with any question.
- Great location, is nice next to the river, super clean.
- Location is perfect, walking distance to the town square, restaurants, and other activities; right on the river; few places pet friendly
- The owner and her dog are wonderful, made us feel so much at home, took great care of us, good tips and organized things when necessary, always made us breakfast when needed, tea/coffee was on our tiny terrace when we came back from trips. Beautiful small garden/terrace with good view, location perfect. We could even chose our room. Nice interaction with other guests too. Internet worked well.
- Perfect location on the river, very quiet but still right next to grocery store and downtown Boquete. Excellent value for the money. Host was very friendly and helpful. Google maps at one point incorrectly said this location was closed, but it’s actually open. You won’t find a better deal in Boquete.
Top Hostels In Calograma Chiriqui Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Calograma Chiriqui to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Calograma Chiriqui but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Calograma Chiriqui. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!