10 Best Hostels To Stay In Caldelas – Top Hotel Reviews
Caldelas is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Caldelas. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Caldelas. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Caldelas. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Caldelas right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Caldelas with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
Skip to the most popular hostels in Caldelas.
10 Best Hostels In Caldelas:
One of our best sellers in Tui! Located in Tui, 1-minute walk from Tui Cathedral, Ideas Peregrinas offers accommodations with a shared lounge. This hostel offers a shared kitchen and a tour desk. Guests can make use of a bar.At the hostel, each room comes with a wardrobe. With a private bathroom equipped with a bath, rooms at Ideas Peregrinas also provide guests with free WiFi, while selected rooms also offer a city view.Cycling, water sports, hiking and gastronomy are popular in the surrounding area. You will find bars, and restaurants nearby.Vigo is 14 mi from Ideas Peregrinas, while Pontevedra is 27 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 13 mi from the hostel.
- The hostel was amazing!! The design of the hostel was stunning, they paid do much attention to detail. The common areas were beautiful and plenty. The beds were so comfy and had sheets and blankets and we even got towels in those cute and useful small baskets. I felt so at home, I really thought about changing my plans just to be able to stay there another night.
- Really enjoyed our stay here in Tui! Washrooms and shower are fantastic. Kitchen was great! We enjoyed a great meal!
- Everything was wonderful – excellent location, wonderful staff, very comfortable and clean room, kitchen and laundry facilities….
- Bed was super comfortable, staff was friendly and everything was very nicely designed
- Great albergue. Live music on a Saturday night made it difficult to sleep, but this Spain after all. Lots of nice extras for an albergue- worth the extra euros.
Albergue Santo Domingo
Albergue Santo Domingo is located in Tui. The property features a garden, as well as a terrace. The property provides a shared kitchen and free WiFi.Vigo is 18 miles from the hostel, while Ponte de Lima is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 16 miles from Albergue Santo Domingo.
- Basic albergue stay along Camino de Santiago, clean, easy to find location, happy to have booked ahead
- Staff was very friendly and helpful; facility is new and very clean; they provided free breakfast materials, including coffee, bread, jam; large living room and dining rooms at the same level as the kitchen; will book this place again for sure!
- The rooms did not have a fan. Temperature was 30 Celsius at night. It was vey hot and stuffy
- O liked the environment, the surroundings and it was clean and well organized.
- Incredible value for money. Lovely place with a garden and good kitchen to use. The rooms are very comfortable and super clean, as are the bathrooms. Would definitely come back!
Albergue Buen Camino Tui
Albergue Buen Camino Tui is offering accommodations in Tui. All rooms feature a kitchenette and a shared bathroom. Both free WiFi and private parking are accessible at the hostel.All guest rooms in Albergue Buen Camino Tui are equipped with a coffee machine. Guest rooms will provide guests with a microwave.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Vigo is 18 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 15 miles from the property.
- private lamps for the beds, super clean, showers and toilet are great. the place looks rennovated. clean sheets. strong wi fi. private lockers. good location next to camino. washing machines & dryers are available and places to hang stuff. equipped kitchen and standard breakfast of a pastry, bread, jam, butter etc.
Very very clean. Good strong hot shower.
Had lockers and lights and socket at every bed.
- Was convenient for Portuguese Camino, staff were lovely
- I really liked that this hostel was ran by a kind and friendly family and it did indeed make me feel at home. The reception opens till late and they were very kind even though I had arrived slightly after the indicated check-in period. The room was did not have road noise despite the hostel being along the main road, and it is an easy walking distance to the cathedral and the centre of town. Overall, value for money was excellent.
- Great location for Camino route, very clean and great value.
Albergue San Martin
Featuring a shared lounge, Albergue San Martin is located in Tui. Some rooms at the property feature a terrace with a mountain view.Some rooms also feature a kitchen with a dishwasher, an oven and a microwave.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Vigo is 19 miles from the hostel. Vigo Airport is 16 miles from the property.
- A very quiet Albergue on the Camino Portuguese route. It is just a short walk from the Tui Cathedral and old town sights. The albergue has complimentary washers and plenty of drying space.
- The place was closed when we arrived. There was an obscure sign on an open window with phone numbers. We called and the staff arrived 10 minutes later to check us in. The wifi worked for a few hours then cut off.
- The manager offered some last minute arrangement and offered a place to stay despite some misunderstanding on the part of booking.com. Plenty of space for washing and drying the clothes (very useful for walkers).
- Good price for a double room. We asked for a balcony since it said on the facilities, and he gave us a four people room for the two of us. Small cozy balcony were we watched the sun go down. It’s very old, but we had fresh sheets and the blankets were soft and newly bought. Nice host.
- Good location for Camino trip. Quite clean, but old fashioned.
Casucho Da Peregrina
Casucho da Peregrina is a hostel located in O Porriño, 3.1 mi from the Portuguese pilgrimage route of Camino de Santiago. Free WiFi is offered and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a seating area to relax in after a busy day. Some units feature views of the mountains or garden. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer.The hostel offers specific services for pilgrims, such as free pick up and transfer to other destinations.Vigo Airport is 6.8 mi away.
- The location was quiet and idyllic and at the top of the hill/mountain, away from the city below. The host contacted me the day before to remind me of complimentary pick up/drop off services and so it was very convenient.
- Jesus was just wonderful. He is an artist at heart and took great care of all of us. Perfect place to stay while walking the Camino. Absolutely loved staying in this guesthouse.
The place is just very nice,with all the confort in a beautiful location.
You’re been pick up by the owner at the end of your Camino walk so no hassle and they are very lovely and helpful.
- Free Pick Update into Heaven / Free Drop Off to Porrino or Camino/ Low Prices for bebidas / architecture of The Place / small Pool / Panorama / Ultra Friendly host
- The host Jesus did everything to make our stay enjoyable!
Providing free WiFi, Senda Sur offers accommodations in Porriño, 7 miles from University of Vigo. All rooms have a kitchenette and a shared bathroom. Staff on site can arrange a shuttle service.Guest rooms in the hostel are equipped with a coffee machine. The rooms will provide guests with a microwave.There’s an on-site restaurant, which serves a variety of Local dishes and also offers vegetarian options.Senda Sur has a terrace.The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 7 miles from the accommodation.
- Inexpensive and clean. Nice private space in a hostel.
- Nice clean and spacious ablution facilities as well as kitchen and living areas. Great opportunity to relax and socialise with fellow pilgrims.
- Excellent location, very clean, laundry facility available, comfortable beds with privacy curtains & very helpful staff.
- Comfortable bed in semi private cubicle of sorts. Had drying racks to leave wash out in the sun to dry. Typical hostel, works for pilgrims.
- Great location. Very spacious and clean. Lots of privacy.
RIAS BAIXAS, ENCLAVE IDEAL.
Featuring a garden, RIAS BAIXAS, ENCLAVE IDEAL. Is located in Gondomar. Playa de América Beach is 3.7 mi from the property, while Panxón Beach and Patos Beach are 4.3 mi and 5.6 mi away. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms boast a kitchen, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, and a terrace with mountain views. An oven, microwave, a coffee machine, and a wardrobe are also provided. The units will provide guests with a fridge. The private bathroom comes with a shower and free toiletries.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the hostel.Vigo is 7.5 mi from RIAS BAIXAS, ENCLAVE IDEAL., while Pontevedra is 21 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 8.7 mi from the accommodations.
No reviews yet.
Albergue Rural O Coto
Offering a barbecue and terrace, Albergue Rural o Coto is located in Arbo, 24 mi from Vigo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a seating area to relax in after a busy day. Some units feature views of the mountains or garden. All rooms come with a shared bathroom. A TV and DVD player is offered.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.An array of activities are offered in the area, such as fishing and hiking. Ourense is 27 mi from Albergue Rural o Coto, while Pontevedra is 28 mi from the property. Vigo Airport is 19 mi away.
- El desayuno para ser un albergue es estupendo y muy buen atendido .
- Ubicacion en la naturaleza y al lado del rio y de una cascada.El fresquito de la noche al dormir me gustò mucho.
- O espaço na envolvente é muito bonito. O hotel localiza-se e tem vistas para uma bela praia fluvial.
- La ubicación cerca del puente romano y rodeado de bosque. La tranquilidad, el sonido del río. La construcción sobre roca. El trato exquisito y la atención para recomendar rutas, actividades, qué ver, dónde comer. La posibilidad de ir a bañarse a la “playa” del río en un minuto.
- el entorno paradisiaco, mucho relax, el rio al lado, todo lleno de naturaleza
Estela do Mar
Located in Baiona, Estela do Mar provides a terrace and shared lounge. Free WiFi is available.All rooms in the hostel are equipped with a coffee machine. Rooms come with air conditioning, and some accommodations at Estela do Mar have a patio. The rooms will provide guests with an oven.Vigo is 14 miles from the accommodation, while Mondariz is 31 miles from the property. Vigo Airport is 18 miles away.
- Lovely town. Castello area was gorgeous with great beaches on both sides.
- The hosts were amazing, so generous with recommendations. The place itself was great, nice, safe, clean and well located. Thank you!
- Clean, great facilities and very kind wonderful staff and people there.
- Very clean, friendly staffs, close to centrum , comfortable bed, towels
- Everything was clean, everyone was really nice (staff and other guests), kitchen is perfect, has everything you need, very close to city center
Hostel Albergue Baionamar
Located in Baiona, Hostel Albergue Baionamar has a shared lounge and a bar. The property has airport transportation, while a bicycle rental service is also available.Guest rooms at the hostel are equipped with a seating area and a flat-screen TV. The shared bathroom is equipped with a shower, free toiletries and a hair dryer. All rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Guests at Hostel Albergue Baionamar will be able to enjoy activities in and around Baiona, like cycling.Vigo is 14 miles from the accommodation, while Mondariz is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 18 miles from Hostel Albergue Baionamar.
- Very experienced and helpful reception. Modern, new and thoughtful layout. Excellent location. Great showers and toilets. Nice size. Great atmosphere.
- Jaime was a perfect host, very friendly. Hostel is only new. Nice stop on the Camino. Hostel is clean. Note hostel is not only for walkers so at night it can be noisy.
- Brand new and very comfortable with excellent showers and facilities. The manager , Jaime , was 3xcellent and very helpful
- The host was amazing. He was very kind and personable and so friendly, always trying to make my stay better. The location is perfect it’s the bus stop right out the front and a supermarket on the corner. It’s very central and the property is so new and clean! Thankyou so much!
- Really great facilities, very clean and simple. Exactly what we needed for our first night on the Camino. Would absolutely recommend
Top Hostels In Caldelas Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Caldelas to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Caldelas but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Caldelas. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!