10 Best Hostels To Stay In Caccllaray Cusco – Top Hotel Reviews
Caccllaray Cusco is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Caccllaray Cusco. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Caccllaray Cusco. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Caccllaray Cusco. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Caccllaray Cusco right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Caccllaray Cusco with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Caccllaray Cusco:
One of our best sellers in Urubamba! Located in Urubamba, 22 miles from Cuzco, Willkamayu features a sun terrace and views of the mountains.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared kitchen and a shops at the property.Machupicchu is 25 miles from Willkamayu, and Ollantaytambo is 6 miles from the property. Alejandro Velasco Astete International Airport is 24 miles away.
- Just a little heads up: The location is not in Urubamba, but Yacahuana. Have that in mind when you book. However, the view of the mountain from my bed every morning was something you cannot beat. Amazing fresh mountain air. The room is comfortable, but it is cold this time of year. You will not be cold at night while in bed, but moving around the room will be chilly. The kitchen has a blender which I appreciated very much. The owner is an amazing human being, he took me to the market in Urubamba to buy fruits since I was on a diet and even took me to the bus terminal when I left. It was great chatting with him in the car. He’s genuinely helpful and will do everything to make your stay pleasant.
Absolutely the best host! A lovely family that owns and operates the hostel. It felt more like a homestay with all the personal attention. The room is super clean and very comfortable with the best hot showers. My view from my room was spectacular. They also have a lovely terrace to chill out on.
Great value and by far the best experience I’ve had here in Peru.
- I had an amazing stay and would recommend this hostel to everyone who is seeking the quietness. It is such a beautiful place full of peaceful nature sounds and you have everything you need: such a comfortable bed, beautiful views over the valley, a hot shower, a functional kitchen (with a huge comedor), an area to handwash your cloths and a very cool partio where you can hang out. And not to forget: a warm-hearted and super carring host! Totally recommendable and there are minibuses every 10 minutes or so that go to Urumbamba so don’t worry that you might be out of reach for food or so 🙂 and Urumbamba is a lovely little town. I really enjoyed my stay and would come every time again.
- Ask for the room up the top in the corner with three windows.
- We had a room with the most beautiful view I have ever had when traveling. The owner was really nice and friendly. Value for money is really good.
El Bosque Backpackers
El Bosque Backpackers offers accommodations in Ollantaytambo. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cuzco is 26 miles from El Bosque Backpackers, and Machupicchu is 19 miles from the property. Alejandro Velasco Astete International Airport is 29 miles away.
- I had the best night sleep of my whole trip thanks to the sound of the river plus the beds that were super extra comfy. The staff was nice and helpful, overall the atmosphere was very laidback and peaceful.
- room was spacious, very close to the train station, liked that the river is right behind
- The room is really cute and comfortable. The place is calm even though you can hear the river running next to the garden, it’s quite cool. For a one night stay, it’s a good place to choose.
- Really nice beds, close to the train station, and the soft sound of a waterfall during breakfast and a little in the room
- helpful staff, very close to train station, the place is also a restaurant with a good open space. they are trying to help everytime.
Hospedaje K’uchuwasi Backpacker
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hospedaje K’uchuwasi Backpacker offers accommodations in Ollantaytambo. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cuzco is 26 miles from Hospedaje K’uchuwasi Backpacker, and Machupicchu is 19 miles away. Alejandro Velasco Astete International Airport is 29 miles from the property.
- The garden is beautiful.The room was really nice and cute.
- Really nice accommodation with beautiful garden where you can have a breakfast. Staff was really nice even though almost not English speaking. The whole Ollanta is worth to visit. Train station is around 15mins walk.
- Very nice breakfast, nice family-owned place, great location, nice warm duvets, hot shower.
- The room was great. Comfortable bed, hot shower, excellent location and friendly staff.
- The staff was very accommodating and kind. I love how they have been living on the property for their entire life and had played a part in building the home. Breakfast was great. It was customized (fried or scrambled eggs, up to you!) and they did a great job of taking care of our sick friend. I love the patio and the dog that is on the property! The property is 1 minute from the trailhead of Pinkuylluna.
Killari Hostal Ollantaytambo
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the mountains, Killari Hostal Ollantaytambo is located in Ollantaytambo, just 26 miles from Cuzco.Certain rooms include views of the garden or city. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge and a gift shop at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Machupicchu is 19 miles from Killari Hostal , and Urubamba is 11 miles from the property. Alejandro Velasco Astete International Airport is 29 miles away.
- The place was very quiet, the bed extremely comfortable (so comfy I did not want to get up),the room was very spacious and the breakfast probably the best I had in Peru. It’s very close to the main square and the family owning the place really nice.
- The room was simple but comfortable. The staff is very attentive and friendly and you get a feel for authentic living in Ollantaytambo. A simple but very tasty breakfast is prepared every day in the balcony, with a nice view. Great location and value for money.
- The location is great. Very nice views from the garden. Breakfast was nice. They gave us a private bathroom instead of a shared one.
- The family that owns the hostel, were extremely friendly and flexible with my sister and I and our plans for our trip. The day we went to Machu Pichu and would miss breakfast, they actually packed a breakfast for us. The environment was amazing and the location was ideal. There was a free ruin to hike to with a view of the city just a few steps from the hostel and the mountain view from the hostel was breathtaking. It was hard to leave and I’m glad we stayed here for our entire stay in Peru.
- It’s a simple and clean property with a nice view. It’s just walking distance to the main square and the attractions. The staffs are friendly and care bout the customer. You get what you pay for.
Wasi Away Hostel
One of our best sellers in Ollantaytambo! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Wasi Away Hostel offers accommodations in Ollantaytambo. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. Cuzco is 26 miles from Wasi Away Hostel, and Machupicchu is 19 miles away. Alejandro Velasco Astete International Airport is 29 miles from the property.
- The bed was super big and very comfortable. The room was clean as was the bathroom. A big flat screen tv in the room was a nice bonus! Breakfast is simple but gets your day started. I enjoyed my stay.
- Location directly at the Main Plaza, nice staff, nice breakfast
- The location was good, in the middle of the center. Breakfast was nothing special but okay, little bread, eggs and coffee. We needed to tell each time when we wanted to shower with hot water, but then it worked. The room had enough space. For the price we paid, it was definitely okay, since it was very cheap.
- We had our best nights sleep on this mattress in 2 months in S. America.
- Basic but clean and well-located. Helpful staff and a nice breakfast at a cafe on the main square
Aclla Wasi is located in Ollantaytambo, 26 miles from Cuzco and 19 miles from Machupicchu. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Alejandro Velasco Astete International Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- The host is very helpful and welcoming although they do not speak any english. I really enjoy the stay!the mountain view is fabulous
- This place is very very simple. my private room was well illuminated and the hot water worked fine. Nice garden and the walls are paint in different colors.
- They let me leave my big bag here so that I could hitchhike and trek easily around the area. Very decent of them, especially as i didn’t return for 10 days !
Nice location – but Ollantaytambo is very compact so it’s hard to find somewhere that is a long way from the main square!
Lots of lovely animals!
The owners were very friendly and chatty.
Very Friendly Staff gave us a lot of information
Good warm shower
One of our best sellers in Ollantaytambo! Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the mountains, Las Portadas is located in Ollantaytambo in the region of Cusco, just 26 miles from Cuzco. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a TV. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms.You will find a tour desk at the property.Machupicchu is 19 miles from Las Portadas, and Urubamba is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Alejandro Velasco Astete International Airport, 29 miles from Las Portadas.
- The patio of the hostel ist beautiful, a very calm place but still not far from the main plaza.
- I have been to the hostal te first time in 2016. The breakfast is nothing to write home about but does the job for about 2 hours. I like the location as it is outside the center so its quiet. Noemi and her husband are caring; it feels more like a home stay. I plan to be back there next weekend.
- It was a 4 bed dorm room with bath and I was the only one in the room.
- The garden at the property was very nice plus the view from the terrace at the ruins was just magical. Each of us had a few alpaca blankets that kept us warm when it got chilly at night. The staff was nice and helpful. If you’re on a tight budget you will appreciate this place plus you will get good restaurant recommendations (local places for 6 S for a meal). If you prefer more comfort, look for a differente hotel.
Noemi, the owner, was very very kind
The hostal is very nice
Ollantaytambo is magic
Casa Quechua Hostel Camping
Located in Ollantaytambo, 26 miles from Cuzco, Casa Quechua Hostel Camping features a restaurant and free WiFi.Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Machupicchu is 19 miles from Casa Quechua Hostel Camping, and Urubamba is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Alejandro Velasco Astete International Airport, 29 miles from Casa Quechua Hostel Camping.
- The owner likes animals. There is a dog and several kittens.
- Beautiful place with a great view from the garden. The breakfast was really good as well.
- It is beautifully situated. Love the rural feel and friendly people. So peaceful with an awesome vibe.
- The view is ABSOLUTELY amazing and breathtaking, especially in the early morning! There are lots of baby cats and some naughty chicken running around your breakfast table. This hostel made our stay in beautiful Ollantaytambo perfect.
- Fantastic staff, an adorable family. Hot shower and a good location.
Located in Ollantaytambo, 26 miles from Cuzco, Hostel Andenes features free WiFi access and private parking.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a shared kitchen and gift shop at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. The hostel also provides bike rental. Machupicchu is 19 miles from Hostel Andenes, and Urubamba is 11 miles away. Alejandro Velasco Astete International Airport is 29 miles from the property.
- The location is excellent, room was nice, breakfast was very good and good value.
- great location – just off the Main Street and easy location to walk around town. Was 10min walk from the train station to Machu Picchu. They also packed us a breakfast to take on the train to MP as we checked out at 5am.
- I liked the general feel, the staff and the chill out patio. A good accommodation overall, I can recommend it
- Good location and reasonably quiet between main plaza and road to train station. Nice owner and staff. Clean and modern shared dorm bathrooms, good breakfast.
the room is big, and the garden is cute. breakfast is good. location is very near town center and walking distant to train station.
and i left my eyeglasses in the room, i called them they help to pack it well and wait for me collect.
One of our best sellers in Ollantaytambo! Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Samay Hostel offers accommodations in Ollantaytambo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. The hostel also provides bike rental. Cuzco is 27 miles from Samay Hostel, and Machupicchu is 19 miles from the property. Alejandro Velasco Astete International Airport is 29 miles away.
- Breakfast was good, Carlos and his mom are so welcoming, I was the only one in the hostel so it was very clean and very quiet.
The owners were most welcoming and friendly and anxious to make my stay as comfortable as possible.
Tons of space and a roof terrace is almost completed.
The private sitting areas would be great for families or groups. The owners are expanding the facilities even more. The setting is quieter than the main square but still only a short walk.
- Carlos and his mum were super nice and very welcoming. They also have a small farm not far from the hotel, I didn’t have time to visit this time around but next time for sure. There is also some great hiking nearby. And they know the region in and out so they can recommend you all the places to check out in Ollantaytambo. The place is brand new and very clean. Breakfast was great, the hot chocolate and banana-chocolate pancakes were a great way to start the day. Getting there takes about 15min walking from the main square.
- Francisco and his mother made the hostel feel like a home away from home. They took extra care to make sure my stay was the best it could be. The location is about a 15 minute walk outside of the main plaza, away from the noise and amongst breathtaking scenery. Franciscos’ mothers chocolate pancakes are enough on their own for me to want to return. Thank you very much for the stay!
Plenty of room, and the staff is extra friendly.
I would have not have expected someone to get up at 3.30am to make my breakfast, that was very kind.
Top Hostels In Caccllaray Cusco Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Caccllaray Cusco to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Caccllaray Cusco but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Caccllaray Cusco. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!