10 Best Hostels To Stay In Buzanada Tenerife – Top Hotel Reviews
Buzanada Tenerife is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Buzanada Tenerife. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Buzanada Tenerife. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Buzanada Tenerife. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Buzanada Tenerife right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Buzanada Tenerife with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Buzanada Tenerife:
Located just 250 feet from the beach in the resort of Los Cristianos, Tenerife Hostel offers accommodations in simply decorated dormitory rooms. This hostel features free WiFi access.Both private rooms and dormitories come with bunk beds and a fan. There is either a private bathroom or access to shared bathroom facilities.You can find a range of bars, restaurants and shops within a 5-minute walk of the hostel. Tenerife South Airport is a 15-minute drive from the property and Siam Park is 3.1 mi away.
- I liked checking out of that place – and that nothing was nicked – bed was comfortable , cleaner was friendly
- it was the best VFM place i have been too cheap but right by the beach staff are very plesent its a no frills place but i have got to say the best i have been to for the price.
- Easy to get to and close to the ferry port. They also held onto a sweater I left behind there so I could collect it at a later time, and called me a taxi to the airport. Very helpful!
- very friendly staff, Don Carlos, thanks for yours support and bottle of nice champagne for X-mas!!!!
- It’s in the centre, closeby the harbour. But theirs nothing positive about the hostel itself.
Albergue Rural La Cañada
Featuring free WiFi, Albergue Rural La Cañada is located a 10-minute drive from Los Cristianos. This hostel has a shared lounge and dining room, and rooms with shared bathroom facilities.Each simply decorated room has bunk beds and access to a shared bathroom showers. Bed linen and towels are provided.Car hire and bike rental can be organized at the property, and an airport shuttle service is available for a surcharge.Tenerife South Airport is within a 10-minute drive of the property, while Santa Cruz de Tenerife is a 45-minute drive away.
- Owner Fernando was amaizing. Food was good. Quaiet naiberhood of finca too 🙂
- Having my own room for the price of hostel was nice.
- Breakfast included, peace and quiet at night away from traffic and tourist area. Nice evening walks around banana plantation in the evening. Your own transport is strongly advised here and all tourist attractions on the island are reachable in a days drive .
- The language barrier was overcome inventively by Fernando. This was a peaceful place
- Fernando is fantastic – everyone staying is friendly and the property is unique in that it is nestled between cactus/succulent farms. Lovely place to wake up, have friendly chats, and enjoy a relaxing breakfast.
Dive resort Ocean Dreams
Set 650 feet from the beach in Los Cristianos,Dove resort Ocean Dreams offers free WiFi. The hostel features a roof terrace with outdoor furniture and views of the beach.The simply decorated dormitories include bunk beds and a balcony with sea views. There are shared bathroom facilities. The hostel also offers a shared lounge space for guests.You can find shops, bars and restaurants within a 5-minute walk of Dove resort Ocean Dreams. Tenerife Sur Airport is 11 mi from the property, while ferries to the neighboring islands of La Palma and La Gomera leave from Los Cristianos Port.
- Nice bathroom&changing room,near to center&beach
- The staff was very nice but booking diving through the hostel was a little unorganized. There wasn’t a lot of communication about what was going on before the day of the dives. It was hard to plan your day.
- The hostel has an awesome terrace on the top floor. It is much more cleaner accomodation than the second hostel in the city.
- Price and ease of getting there from public bus and to ferry terminal. Functional with friendly staff
- Great people and very supportive personal. For one night absolutely okay.
La Tortuga Hostel
Located in Costa Adeje, 0.6 mi from Fañabe beach, this hostel offers an outdoor pool, a garden and a terrace. Free WiFi is provided in public areas.Rooms at La Tortuga Hostel are individually decorated. Some of them include a private bathroom with a bath.Guests are invited to enjoy a daily breakfast at the property. A shared kitchen and barbecue facilities are also at their disposal.Bike and scooter rental is possible at La Tortuga Hostel. Activities in the area include diving, snorkeling and canoeing.
- Very welcoming and friendly. Would definitely recommend !!!
- I loved everything. 100% satisfied with my stay there in Tortuga hostel. I want to say special thanks to all of the staff especially karmen. me and Feven thank you for everything.
- The hostel had such a homey feel and I felt welcomed into a big family! The staff is super friendly and wants to help you with anything you need. The breakfast is fabulous and has so much to offer. The hostel was the best part of my stay on Tenerife!
- the first time i traveled alone for a longer period of time. i am in love with this place and the staff as well. i wasn’t a guest, i felt like family! <3
- Staff was super cool & helpful/informative. Private room & bath were so nice! Loved how they kept separated the ‘louder’/shared rooms side from the ‘quiet’/private rooms but you could hang out in either area. Very clean. Good included breakfast
Endless Summer House
Offering a terrace, Endless Summer House is located 1.6 mi from the center of Playa de las Americas. This bed and breakfast offers private rooms and dormitories with free WiFi.Each room has a wardrobe and fan. There are shared bathroom facilities with a hairdryer, as well as a shared lounge.Endless Summer House offers barbecue facilities and a communal area with a kitchen, fridge, microwave and kettle. Packed lunches are available on request. Bike hire can be organized for you.Tenerife South Airport is 11 mi from the hostel and Costa Adeje Beach is 0.9 mi away. Siam Park and Siam Shopping Center are both a 5-minute walk from the property.
- EXCEPTIONAL staff & great location. Seriously they make you feel at home & the beach is right down the street. Super great price as well & super good if you’re traveling alone or with friends!
- Excellent except the power for the hot water in the.shower
- Very nice place with a lot of kind people. Breakfasts are simple but very good. Comfortable beds. 100m from big free car park. You get a key so you can enter the hostel any time you want.
- Good location staff are all very nice, perfect stay for a few nights
- The best hostel I have stayed at for the fact the staff, Richard and Andrea, at the summer house when I stayed were excellent, full of information and laughs, I have never felt more welcome. Great place to meet people from all around the world. Good breakfast included. Good location, clean and pleasant vibe.
Hostel Los Duendes del Sur
Hostel Los Duendes del Sur is located in Costa Del Silencio and features a garden and a terrace. Free WiFi is provided.At the hostel, the rooms are equipped with a patio. Hostel Los Duendes del Sur provides certain units with garden views, and each room comes with a shared bathroom. All rooms include a closet.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a buffet breakfast.Playa de las Americas is 10 miles from Hostel Los Duendes del Sur, while Los Cristianos is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 8 miles from the property.
- Very nice and friendly staff, cozy decoration and a nice patio with beautiful tree and plenty of room to sit and relax. Breakfast OK, great value for money!
- Nice chilled out place,people were friendly and the staff were great and helpful, i would definitely stay here again if I was visiting the island
- Internet is pretty bad but it’s great that you have access to a kitchen
Great location , Staff like family , Safe …
I would recommend Los Duendes without hesitation …If you are in Tenerife be sure to spend some time down south ..Great beach less then 5 mins walk away …
Great space for yoga classes the outside , can easily hold 10 people …
Free breakfast ,little chill out, some yoga, then the beach is there a better way to start your day … ; )))
I could go on and on …
These guys rock …
Om Shanti Shanti Shanti
- Very good location, great and very helpful hosts! I was the best choise to sent time there!
Hostel La Playa
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostel La Playa offers accommodations in Costa Adeje. Private parking is available on site.Some rooms include views of the garden or city.There is a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including golfing, horse riding and snorkeling. The bed and breakfast also offers bike hire and car hire.Playa de las Americas is 1.8 mi from Hostel La Playa, while Puerto de la Cruz is 25 mi away. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 9.9 mi from the property.
- Very nice staff. Bathroom in the room itself. Comfy social space. Available kitchen. Nice swimming pool.
- Antonio and his sister Jessica were very helpful and understanding the hostel is opposite the beach and perfect for a rest
- I liked that it had a pool, was nice not to have to watch my belongings like i did at the beach
- Everyone was super nice! Antonio helped me whenever I needed it is a wonderful place to stay. Highly recommended
The location was great! on the main road, close to everything that you might need. About 3 min walk to the beach.
Everyone that works at the hostel it’s very friendly and helpful. Easy to make friends and to go out 😊
The hostel it’s clean and the beds are confy!
I would definitely recommend this hostel!
Muchas gracias por tudo 😘
Los Amigos Hostel Tenerife
This comfortable and bright hostel is located 1,650 feet from La Mareta Beach. It offers a pretty garden with outdoor pool, a sun terrace with BBQ and free WiFi, 10 minutes’ drive from Tenerife South Airport.Los Amigos Hostel Tenerife offers comfortable dormitories with bunk beds and individual lockers and private bedrooms. Bathrooms are shared, sheets are included and laundry facilities are available.The hostel offers a fully equipped kitchen where you can prepare meals and a comfortable lounge area. You can hire bikes, surfboards and snorkeling gear, as well as get tourist and sports information at the 24-hour reception or relax on the terrace.Los Amigos offers free parking and is within 3.7 mi of 2 golf courses. Busses to Los Cristianos, Playa de las Americas, El Medano and Granadilla stop 650 feet away.
- I liked everything about Los Amigos. Perfect staff, perfect place, perfect times… I can’t wait to come back
- The staff were really nice. You can easily connect with them all
- Awesome hostel for solo travellers. People from all over the world coming together to enjoy the sun and surf and hike. Breakfast is surprisingly good and all you can eat! Location is also great- off the tourist areas.
- The hostel were always full with nice people you can talk to and have fun with. The internationality is one of the reason I would come back. The stuff is well organized and can helps you in any kind of question.
- Great atmosphere and excellent design. The best place to relax and enjoy the beach and nature.
Hostel La Cama Mia En Tenerife
Hostel La Cama Mia En Tenerife offers accommodations in Granadilla de Abona. 6.2 mi from Medano beach.Some rooms include views of the mountain or city. All rooms come with a shared bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Hostel La Cama Mia En Tenerife features free WiFi throughout the property.Restaurants and shops can be found in the surroundings.The area is popular for hiking, horse riding and cycling. The hostel also offers car hire. Playa de las Americas is 9.9 mi from Hostel La Cama Mia En Tenerife, while Puerto de la Cruz is 21 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 5 mi from Hostel La Cama Mia En Tenerife.
- Fistly the host is helpful and friendly person that enabled to us to leave our bags in the room almost 3 hours before official check-in! In general we liked the accommodation, it was really nice, cosy and perfect for us-bagpackers, when we had a lot of space in the room for our belongings. The shower gel, toothbrushes, even acne gel, a lot of maps, books, magazines (e.g.dutch version of Donald Duck!) and a lot of another things, all available for the guests, is certainly a pleasant surprise for everyone. The owners of the hostel made a nice place full of love, that sweetens your stay in Granadilla 🙂
- Great location, great service, close to the airport and teide not far
- It was a bit cold my son often complain he is 7 years,the water for shower was cold,under the mat in the shower cubic was mouldy.
- The location is grate if you have a car. The price was cheap
- Clean and beautiful rooms, a lot of bathrooms, friendly owners, nice terrace. Great value for the money!
Eco HOSTEL Tenerife
Featuring barbecue facilities and free WiFi, Eco HOSTEL Tenerife is located in Atogo. Among the various facilities of this property are a garden and a terrace. Some rooms at the property include a patio with a sea view.Selected rooms come with a kitchen with an oven. All guest rooms will provide guests with a fridge.A continental breakfast is served at the property.The hostel has a playground.Playa de las Americas is 11 miles from Eco HOSTEL Tenerife, while Los Cristianos is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 2.2 miles from the accommodation.
Staff in hostel is really helpful and friendly – helped us with bags and called taxi in early morning to the airport!
It’s good place for one night to relax near nature and live not far from the airport (by car).
- We arrived later than expected at 21:30. Maybe in case of sooner arrived, we would get better explanation of the place. Friendly staff.
- Quiet. They cultivate plants, ecologic fruit and vegetables. Lot of space for parking
- We liked the wellcoming and the easy access to the airport.
The staff are very friendly
It was a ok stay for my first dorm experience.
- Staff in hostel is really helpful and friendly – helped us with bags and called taxi in early morning to the airport!
Top Hostels In Buzanada Tenerife Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Buzanada Tenerife to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Buzanada Tenerife but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Buzanada Tenerife. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!