10 Best Hostels To Stay In Buizingen Flemish Brabant – Top Hotel Reviews
Buizingen Flemish Brabant is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Buizingen Flemish Brabant. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Buizingen Flemish Brabant. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Buizingen Flemish Brabant. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Buizingen Flemish Brabant right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Buizingen Flemish Brabant with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Buizingen Flemish Brabant:
Es Hostel Midi
Es Hostel Midi is located in Brussels, just 1,500 feet from Gare du Midi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured and private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Grand Place is 1.4 miles from Es Hostel Midi, and Brussels Central Station is 1.4 miles away. Zaventem Airport is 8 miles from the property.
- The location was great! A short distance from Brussels-Midi station!
- I liked that the property was super clean and that for a while I was alone in a room with 8 beds!
- It was in a good location and the price is quite low
- Diverse mix of travellers — bar is sparse, but good beer and I was lucky to meet some friendly people
- Only 100 m to the Charleroi Airport Shuttle bus Stop. Also only one stop with metro to the center Grand Place. Clean, friendly and helpful staff.
Located in Brussels, half a mile from Egmont Palace, Hostel Galia features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room has a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Manneken Pis is 0.6 miles from Hostel Galia, and Magritte Museum is 0.6 miles away. The nearest airport is Zaventem Airport, 7 miles from Hostel Galia.
Staff were super friendly and helpful. Loved the shabby chic charm, the location, great local eateries, proximity to Midi/Zuid station, historic centre, antique shops and market in square outside. Filling and varied breakfast. Info on booking.com out of date. Towels are provided!
The Greek restaurant listed as being in the hostel no longer exists.
Breakfast was delicious, there were fresh Croissants and Baguette.
The hostel is located in a nice area and it is possible to reach the City centre on foot in 15 minutes.
- Staff super nice and friendly. Delicious breakfast and comfortable room
- Excellent breakfast, friendly staff, comfy bed and room with a great view over the church. Nice traditional restaurant up the street, few caffes around
Great breakfast included 🙂
Bedding provided and some guests were provided with towels
- Staff were super friendly and helpful. Loved the shabby chic charm, the location, great local eateries, proximity to Midi/Zuid station, historic centre, antique shops and market in square outside. Filling and varied breakfast. Info on booking.com out of date. Towels are provided!
Brxxl 5 City Centre Hostel
One of our best sellers in Brussels! Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Brxxl 5 City Centre Hostel is located in Brussels in the region of Brussels Region, just 1.1 miles from Belgian Comic Strip Center.Zaventem Airport is 7 miles away.
- As a single female traveller, I noticed a lot of men in the area. Wouldn’t say that I felt unsafe, but also wouldn’t recommend walking around alone late at night. The room felt a bit cramped, but was very stylish.
- It was exactly what I needed for the trip, just a bed to crash for couple of hours for the duration of my stay. And obviously using the facilities whilst there!
+ there was a vending machine
+ modern bulding and rooms
+ friendly staff
+Neighbourhood was near Grand Place and Manneken Pis but it didn’t feel the safest
- I booked a bedroom with four beds and I think it was a good decision. Room not big but enough, comfortable beds, clean sheets, a place for the lugagge that you can close with a lock, a small wardrobe, a small “table” and two stools. The bathroom was good, hot water, soap, hair dryer and a towel rack.
- Location is Good……Hotel staffs are good & co-operative…….Room condition, cleanliness & facilities are good……value for money.
Urban City Centre Hostel
One of our best sellers in Brussels! Featuring free WiFi, Urban City Centre Hostel offers accommodations in Brussels, just 1.1 miles from Belgian Comic Strip Center.You can play pool at the hostel. The nearest airport is Zaventem Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Hotel location is not bad, only the area arround it is little bit not sweet.
This property is close to the city
Staff were friendly
- The staff was super friendly and the location was ideal for the train station and the landmarks we wanted to see
- Good location–near train station and some tourist spots! Nice breakfast–at additional cost (EUR 4.50 I think), comfortable bed, big room. Nice lounge at the main building–BRXXL5. Luggage room also available.
- The bed is confortable, and the room contains the necessary stuff to stay some days at the city (electricity outlets, TV, heater, warm water, body and hand soap, etc). The hostel is near from the city center (8~10 minutes by walk).
Featuring free WiFi, Hostel Louise offers accommodations in Brussels.The rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Zaventem Airport is 7 miles away.
Quiet room. (4), large enough for the 10 beds that are in it
Location close to universities (bit further from the centre though)
Receptionist was able to speak Dutch (which in this price class is often not the case)
- The location was good, with a bus stop right next to the hostel. It was possible to reach the city center in 20 minutes by bus. The recepcionists were very kind and helpful.
- The staffs are extremely nice. Even though it did not located rght in tohe city centre, it is close to the bus stop, just a 5 minute stop, or even less. It is convenient to be there.
- I stayed in a dorm room alone, so that was nice. The mattress was fine.
- For €16 it was fine for one night. The kitchen was pretty dirty and basic, no kettle but they have a pot and stove top if you don’t want to pay €1 for hot water out of the coffee machine. Staff was very friendly and easy to check in and out. Not fancy at all but good for the price if you are staying only a night or two. Bring your own lock for the locker.
- Quiet room. (4), large enough for the 10 beds that are in it
Holidays Hostel Midi
One of our best sellers in Brussels! Located in Brussels, half a mile from Gare du Midi, Holidays Hostel Midi features free WiFi access and private parking.Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a shops at the property.The hostel also provides free use of bicycles. Grand Place is 1.1 miles from Holidays Hostel Midi, and Brussels Central Station is 1.2 miles away. The nearest airport is Zaventem Airport, 7 miles from Holidays Hostel Midi.
- the bathroom was clean, good wifi, coffee machine with different drinks. It was quiet.
- Nice spacious room, no bunk beds, just normal beds, clean.
- They advanced my booking so that I can stay with my friends, for free! Nice staff. Clean room. Good position.
The landlords are welcomed, nice and kind, even they do not speak English much. They instructed us to know how to use the gate with password and introduced our room with elevator.
The room is clean, and bright with a dorm of six females. It includes the kitchen so we can boil the hot water.
The location is near Gare du midi and it is easy to walk to the metro in 500 meters. Around the hostel, there are some stores which we can buy some food easily.
I recommend highly this hostel for your trip in Brussels.
Was cold inside.
Stuff speaks English, Russian, French
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostel Bruegel offers accommodations in Brussels. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Grand Place is 1,850 feet from Hostel Bruegel, and Brussels Central Station is 1,850 feet from the property. The nearest airport is Zaventem Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- The hostel near with metro. Friendly receiption to help us save the luggage and very clear information.
– the location is really convenient
– good breakfast
– the facilities are always clean and well maintained
- It’s a very organized and comfortable place, the breakfast is very balanced and varied. The staff is very helpful and friendly.
1. The guys at the reception were nice.
2. The location was good.
Share bath room has no any hanger.
I have no where to put my clothes.
Generation Europe Youth Hostel
Located 1.1 miles from Belgian Comic Strip Center in Brussels, Generation Europe Youth Hostel features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong and pool at the hostel. The nearest airport is Zaventem Airport, 7 miles from Generation Europe Youth Hostel.
- I just love it all. The breakfast was good, it really surprised me. Amazing staff, clean room and clean bathroom, everything new and comfortable. Really really good hostel.
- My friend and I booked a private room which included it’s own bathroom. Facilities are new, clean, and in working order. Although we didn’t get the chance to try out the food/bar there it looked cute and definitely a hostel where you can meet people. It’s about a 7 minute walk from the closest subway station.
- The staff were very friendly and helpful; they guided us on ways to get around, where to find food, etc. Free lockers were also available if you’d like to keep your luggage after you check out – I loved this the most. Many fast food shops are open at night around that area if you’re hungry.
- The room was clean, ok for 4 people and the kitchen was big. The breakfast was also really good.
- Everything was just perfect and smooth as described per all the review. We has a private shower and toilet, breakfast was something to enjoy every time. The staff was very helpful in all the matters, location is really close to the city center (around 15min), therefore no need of using overpriced metro in Brussels (2,10 Eur per single ticket). I especially like the free car park, you can easily use it to park your RV over there, they have all the necessary facilities to accommodate your RV in their car park.
2GO4 Quality Hostel Brussels Grand Place
One of our best sellers in Brussels! Located in the Brussels Historical center neighborhood in Brussels, 1,950 feet from Belgian Comic Strip Center, 2GO4 Quality Hostel Brussels Grand Place features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Zaventem Airport, 7 miles from the property.
Very clean with nice facilities
If i visit Brussels again, i would love to visit here agian.
Location is the best seriously.
- Amazing location! Right in the heart of the city center with great food and bars and sights within walking distance. The Hostel had a nice lounge and kitchen area and the wifi was great. Also liked that they include towels.
- The staff there are nice. I was late when check in, and I didnt know that I should check in in the main house, but went to the grand place one. Luckily, there was staff there saw me and helped me to check in there.
- The location is more than perfect. The room is clean and has everything for a comfortable stay. The stuff is friendly and helpful (they called a taxi for me at 4am). This place has its own special atmosphere which I liked very much!
- Very clean with nice facilities
Sleep Well Youth Hostel
The Sleep Well Youth Hostel has a central location in historic Brussels, a 13-minute walk from the Grand Place and Manneken Pis and 500 feet from a shopping district. This eco-friendly hostel features free Wi-Fi, a bar, a terrace and bike rental services.The functional rooms and dormitories have hardwood floors, a desk and a wardrobe. They also feature a bathroom with a shower and a toilet.The Sleep Well Youth Hostel serves a complimentary buffet-style breakfast to start the day. You can also enjoy a drink at the bar. In the immediate surroundings of the accommodations, you can find a wide range of eating facilities and supermarkets.Guests who would like to explore the city can rent a bike at Sleep Well Youth Hostel. The property also provides a library and free ping-pong facilities.The closest metro station is a 5-minute walk, connecting to Brussels’ many districts and sightseeing attractions. Brussels-Central Train Station is just over half a mile and Brussels-South Train Station with the Eurostar and Thalys terminals is about a mile away. From Sleep Well Youth Hostel, it is 10 miles to Brussels Airport.
- Great location, amazing value for money! Room very clean and modern facilities, usb plugs etc. Thoroughly exceeded my expectations!
- The place fleet very much like an hotel, which could be a good or bad thing depending on what you’re looking for. The faculties we’re clean and the staff was nice and helpful. I would stay here again in the future.
- Excellent! I liked so much the hostel and the city!
- Worth the price, and I like the loft design of the duplex room. Not far from the Grand Place, within 10 minutes walk.
- Room was tidy and functional. Much more than you would expect from a hostel. Loved the access to the balcony from the main bedroom.
Top Hostels In Buizingen Flemish Brabant Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Buizingen Flemish Brabant to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Buizingen Flemish Brabant but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Buizingen Flemish Brabant. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!