10 Best Hostels To Stay In Bugallido Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Bugallido Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Bugallido Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bugallido Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bugallido Galicia. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Bugallido Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Bugallido Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Bugallido Galicia:
Located in Milladoiro, Albergue Milladoiro provides accommodations with private terraces. All rooms have a kitchen and a shared bathroom. The property has a shared lounge.Guest rooms in the hostel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a closet.Santiago de Compostela is 4 miles from Albergue Milladoiro. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 12 miles from the property.
- Well-kept newer private hostel with a good café next door. The bunk beds are cabin style which gives you more privacy. Washrooms were big and kept clean. Never had to wait.
- Brand new faculty; very friendly and helpful staff; towels were provided for free;
- Spotless. Comfortable beds. A social project to support the Camino. Support them.
- Well designed for pilgrim travelers from comfortable and welcoming common areas and fully stocked kitchen to small shelf in bunk.
- Clean and well-organized. Laundry Service included in the price was the best!
Albergue Galanas has free WiFi and rooms with air conditioning in Teo. The property features a terrace, as well as a shared lounge. A tour desk can provide information on the area.Selected rooms here will provide you with a kitchen with an oven.A continental, buffet or American breakfast is served at the property. Guests can enjoy a meal at the on-site restaurant, which serves a variety of Mexican dishes and also offers dairy-free options.The area is popular for cycling and hiking.Santiago de Compostela is 4.4 miles from the hostel. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 13 miles from the property, and the property offers a free airport shuttle service.
- We ran into a problem with shipping our bikes and the staff really went out of their way to help us! Thank you so much! I highly recommend this place not only for the amenities but for the excellent service.
- The main floor is very modern and clean. Grocery store is very close. The owner is very friendly and helpful.
- We decided to breakup the distance for the last leg of the Camino. This is a perfect option for that. It is a short distance from the Camino – less than 100m. The owner is welcoming plus the dinner they offer is delicious! We hiked the final 6km into Santiago from this albergue in the morning and had plenty of time to make noon mass.
- Separate room for women including a sitting room. Señora cooks a really good Mexican supper.
- Just off the main Camino route and very helpful manager
Hostal Airas Nunes
One of our top picks in Santiago de Compostela.Set in a restored 18th-century building, 350 feet from Santiago Cathedral, Pousadas de Compostela Airas Nunes offers views of its towers. It features rooms with air conditioning and free WiFi.The charming, spacious rooms at Pousadas de Compostela Airas Nunes maintain original features, such as wooden beams and stone walls. They include satellite TV, coffee and tea facilities. The private bathroom comes with hairdryer and amenities.The property offers an automatic check-in machine. Guests are within walking distance of many restaurants and bars in the Galician capital.Plaza de Abastos is nearby and hosts a market during the week selling local produce.
- Great location, nice beds, historic building, wonderful place next to the cathedral.
- Spectacular staff, location and amenities. They let me leave my luggage at the front desk earl so I could go to the pilgram mass. When I returned my pack was in my room. Promptly got my wake up call. Insant coffee in the morning was all I needed to get going again.
- Friendly staff, comfortable beds and soap in the bathrooms!
Excellent location in the old town. Very short walk to the cathedral, restaurants and shops. After our Camino, it was quite a lovely accommodation (with air conditioning) and we had a peaceful and restful 3 nights stay.
The room was huge by European standards and nicely decorated. Will definitely stay here again and recommend to others.
- The room was very comfortable, the bed was very comfortable. The staff in the restaurant/bar were exceptional with service and friendliness. A little loud, but when you finish in Santiago, you deserve it.
One of our best sellers in Santiago de Compostela! Boasting a garden, terrace and free WiFi, Santiago KM-0 is set in Santiago de Compostela, 350 feet from Santiago de Compostela Cathedral, 350 feet from the Pilgrim Office, and 1,650 feet from the Tourism Office.At the hostel, each room is equipped with a locker. Santiago KM-0 provides certain units that feature mountain views, and every room has a shared bathroom with a shower.Speaking English, Spanish and Portuguese, staff will be happy to provide guests with practical guidance on the area at the 24-hour front desk.Raxoi Palace is 350 feet from the accommodations, while Plaza del Obradoiro is a 2-minute walk from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 6.8 mi from the property.
- Was walking the Camino and this was by far the nicest hostel I stayed in. Staff are super nice and the beds provide and well needed rest after the walk. So worth the 15 euro a night. And a minute from the square
- Excellent location, nice staff, clean facilities, and good security. Also, each bed (at least in the 4-bed dorm) had its own personal locker. The key card issued to each guest works for the front door, the room door and the locker. There is a vending machine in the kitchen for hot coffee, hot milk, cappuccino, etc.
- Actually the property was very nice but I gave them a low rating because my Visa card fell through a crack on the wooden frame of bed and they wouldn’t do anything about it.
- it is very close to the Chatedral, and I am happy I got a room in short notice. Overal ok place, the people working there was nice to me. Good they have a fridge to have food inn. Good and needed to have a locker.
- Room is extremely clean and even has a balcony!!! I watched the sunset and it was so beautiful. (but this also means that the room is hot in the afternoon hehehe…)
Albergue The Last Stamp
The Last Stamp is just 350 feet from Santiago de Compostela’s Cathedral and on the city’s famous pilgrimage route. This contemporary hostel features a 24-hour reception and free Wi-Fi.The Last Stamp offers guests free use of a communal kitchen, lounge, and a computer and printer at reception.The modern rooms and dorms have minimalist décor and look onto the old town. There is either a private or shared bathroom.There are vending machines, bicycle and luggage storage at reception. A laundry room is also available.Santiago de Compostela University is within 15 minutes’ walk of the hostel. The city’s railway station is just over 0.6 mi away.
- It is located close to the cathedral. Modern facilities in an older stone building, nice little patio off the kitchen. Washer and dryer for the last wash of the walk. Nice locking cabinets big enough for a full pack plus more. Built in bunks so stable and minimal noise from the bunk above.
Very good location just a few meters off the camino route and a few blocks from the cathedral. Modern, nice kitchen area. Combo locking storage lockers next to each bunk, Staff are (at least) bilingual.
They do allow multiple night stays.
- Excellent, attentive, empathetic, intuitive staff!
- Great location, kind helpful staff, clean, nice big kitchen and dining space, laundry facility
- The location was excellent- right in the old neighborhood.
Located in Santiago de Compostela, 1,950 feet from Tourism Office, Albergue Compostela features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Each room is fitted with a shared bathroom.Santiago de Compostela Cathedral is 0.6 mi from Albergue Compostela, while Point view is 1.4 mi from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 6.8 mi away.
- A little off beaten path..but walkable to old town…clean, good lockers…curtained off beds…kitchen area
- Staff were excellent. Nothing was too much trouble. Made me welcome and they really wanted me to enjoy my stay.
- The facility was large and offered many services. The lounge was large and comfortable, although it was noisy at times and always had rather loud music playing. We liked the beds that had curtains to draw and lights inside. It was close to the train station which was nice when we had to catch an early train.
- bathroom not clean and stinky, run out of toilet paper. amazing stuff.
- It was a last minute booking for just one night so I got what I was expecting. Great location. Quick walk to the old part of town and train station. Very clean property and super friendly staff.
One of our best sellers in Santiago de Compostela! Blanco Albergue has rooms in Santiago de Compostela. Featuring a shared lounge, the hostel is close to several noted attractions, around one mile from Santiago de Compostela Cathedral, 1.1 miles from Tourism Office and 900 feet from Monastery of San Martin Pinario. The property is 2.5 miles from Area Central and 3.2 miles from Santiago de Compostela Convention Center.Guest rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a coffee machine, a shower, free toiletries and a closet. Rooms are complete with a shared bathroom, while certain accommodations at the hostel also feature a seating area. All guest rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Point view is 3.2 miles from Blanco Albergue, while Raxoi Palace is one mile away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 9 miles from the accommodation.
- Clean, wonderful friendly staff, privacy curtains, great view of the chapel
- Wonderful people working there, the bed is very comfortable and the curtains give good privacy. Very clean space!
- It was a well-laid out hostel, so noise from common areas was minimal and the curtains on the bunk beds helped make it quieter, more private and darker. They cleaned often. The lockers worked very well and were large enough to hold everything. And, when I had to cancel one night, the owner generously refunded my money. Great guy and great staff!
Clean and comfortable
Nice beds wit good privacy
Air conditioned and real liners and towels.
Vitor help and take care of you and you fell like in home
- We booked 3 single beds in the hostel but when we got there they offered us a private triple room in a shared and modern apartment for the same price. We took it and it was great.
Albergue Roots & Boots
Located in the historic city center of Santiago de Compostela, Roots & Boots is set in attractive gardens. It features free WiFi and a communal kitchen.Each attractive, heated dorm and room at Roots & Boots has simple décor. There is a free bedding kit and guests have access to shared bathroom facilities.Roots & Boots serves breakfast in its dining room, or on the terrace overlooking the gardens. There is a range of cafes, bars and restaurants within 10 minutes’ walk of the hostel.Santiago de Compostela Cathedral and the surrounding old town are within 5 minutes’ walk of Roots & Boots. Airport buses leave from the city’s railway station, 1.2 mi from the hostel.
- The staff, the garden in the back, the fellow peregrines and it’s kitchen and breakfast area
- The place is quiet close enough with the cathedral. The staff is helpful. It has small garden on the backyard which is quiet nice.
- THIS IS A HOSTEL FOR PILGRIMS OF THE SANTIAGO DE COMPOSTELLA. THEY KICK IT OLD SCHOOL HERE, ONLY WITH COMFORTS. THE CATHEDRAL IS CLOSE, INFACT THE PLACE HAS A VEW ITIS SO CLOSE. THERES A LOVELY PATIO WITH VIEW OF THE MOUNTAINS. THE PRICE, EVEN IN HIGH SEASON, IS GOOD. THE DECOR IS BEAUTFUL WITH REAL WOOD FLOORS AND HEAVY FURNISHINGS.
- Super nice and helpful staff. Location was great, not too far from Plaza. Nice garden patio to relax. Laundry service at great price. Held our backpacks for no charge while we attended Pilgrim’s Mass. Offered some drinks and may have had some food as well. Appeared to be family run? and their passion for helping pilgrims was evident.
- Family staff was very very kindly with me, courtesy, lovely, just that every people need after finish the James Way.
ArArAt has accommodations with free WiFi in Santiago de Compostela, attractively located 0.6 miles from Tourism Office and 0.9 miles from Santiago de Compostela Cathedral. This property is located a short distance from attractions such as Plaza Roja, Manos Unidas, and Alameda Park. Area Central is 2.2 miles from the property.All guest rooms at the hostel are equipped with a seating area. ArArAt provides some units with city views, and each room includes a electric tea pot. The rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Point view is 2.3 miles from the accommodation. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 10 miles from the property.
- Big clean room, comfortable bed, clean communal bathrooms, less than a minute’s walk to restaurants & bars, 15 minute walk to Cathedral or train station, friendly reception, strong wifi signal, efficient elevator, friendly staff.
- The host was very welcoming and helpful with advice about nearby attractions and places to eat.
Located in a residential block in the city, this hostel isn’t in the most obvious of places.
However, it was exactly what a friend and I needed for us to start our Camino, with all the facilities you need from a hostel.
It’s near enough to everything, just being off Praza Roxa and at check in, several places were suggested to us to go have a bite to eat.
- Helpful staff clean room with good bathroom facilities and strong WiFi
- The owner was on site and very helpful. Good location and very clean
Albergue la Estacion
Albergue la Estacion is located in Santiago de Compostela, 2,950 feet from Tourism Office.Each room is equipped with a shared bathroom. Albergue la Estacion features free WiFi .You will find a shared kitchen and bicycle parking at the property.Santiago de Compostela Cathedral is 0.8 mi from Albergue la Estacion, while Point view is 1.4 mi away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 6.8 mi from the property.
- Clean and spacious hostel with fully equipped kitchen. Welcoming atmosphere. Lockers for bags. Code to enter the door so no key.
- The rooms, kitchen, and common area were awesome!! Great area to wash and dry clothes, even when it was raining. Locker to store my pack in.
- I loved that I could just drop my bag at the Albergue arriving from the train station and go and explore the city!! It’s just a couple minutes walk from the station so If you have an early morning train, it’s perfect!!
- The host was incredibly kind, helpful, and friendly. He offered me a beer and I accepted, and we had the chance to talk for a while. Great guy. I was ending a long cycling trip and needed a place to leave my bicycle behind to be retrieved later from a shipper, and he was very helpful in making this happen. The property was clean, organized, and modern. The other guests were friendly and talkative. I would recommend this property with 100% confidence—one of the best I’ve stayed in while in Spain.
- An albergue to start or finish a pilgrimage brings together a large variety of people in search of a bed, a kitchen & a shower. These needs are met as well as the possibility to do laundry, store valuables in a locker and sleep in a quiet dorm at 10.00 pm. The train station is just a 10 minute walk so very convenient if you are leaving or arriving by train.
Top Hostels In Bugallido Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Bugallido Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Bugallido Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Bugallido Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!