10 Best Hostels To Stay In Buenavista Quindio – Top Hotel Reviews
Buenavista Quindio is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Buenavista Quindio. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Buenavista Quindio. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Buenavista Quindio. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Buenavista Quindio right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Buenavista Quindio with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Buenavista Quindio:
Vistahermosa hostal is located in Buenavista, just 29 miles from Pereira. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a TV. Views of the mountains, garden or city are featured in certain rooms.Armenia is 11 miles from Vistahermosa hostal, and Quimbaya is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is El Edén International Airport, 4.3 miles from Vistahermosa hostal.
No reviews yet.
Panorama Café Hostel
Located in Buenavista, 13 miles from Armenia, Panorama Café Hostel features a terrace and views of the mountains.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. The hostel also provides bike rental. Quimbaya is 18 miles from Panorama Café Hostel, and La Florida is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is El Edén International Airport, 7 miles from Panorama Café Hostel.
- If you want to experience the famous colombian magical realism – spend a few nights at panorama café hostel in Buenavista. I‘ve never been to a place like this before. The dominating balcony with its stunning view is at the same time living room, meeting place and a space for tranquillity. Someone is always brewing fresh (free) coffee and the staff are true and great hosts!
Located a few blocks from town square
Great demonstration of the correct way to make coffee
Loved the WakeCup coffee tour we took with the same company
- We had a very late check-in, which was no problem! Breakfast and coffee was very good and the view is amazing. Would come again to visit this nice little town
- We heard about this place along the way and were so glad to stay here in the cutest town ever with a lovely terrace and great coffee!! If you want to avoid touristic Salento come here instead to chill and have the best coffee tour!!
Buenavista is off the touristic path and the scenery is amazing.
The hostel was perfect, because of the great staff (Marta, Claudia and overall Daniel), who gave me precious suggestions on hiking and routes.
The breakfast was huge and delicious, and the rooms confortable, even if not so new.
Great place to stay, I would come back.
Hasta luego Daniel, gracias!
Panorama Café Pijao
Located in Pijao, 12 miles from Armenia, Panorama Café Pijao features a sun terrace and views of the mountains. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a shared bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. Quimbaya is 19 miles from Panorama Café Pijao, and La Florida is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is El Edén International Airport, 7 miles from Panorama Café Pijao.
No reviews yet.
Caragabi Hostel is located in Armenia, just 26 miles from Santa Rosa de Cabal. The hostel has a year-round outdoor pool and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience.There is a shared kitchen at the property.You can play pool at the hostel. Pereira is 22 miles from Caragabi Hostel, and Quimbaya is 9 miles from the property. El Edén International Airport is 4.3 miles away.
- The staff were incredible. I was leaving early and they even woke up early to prepare breakfast before the usual time. The pets are cute and there are nice spaces like hammocks and the pool. The location was perfect for a quick early-morning trip to the Armenia airport — the bus goes right past the front door. If I had stayed longer it would have been fun to learn about the indigenous culture for which the hostel is named — there’s a display where you can learn more.
- Very cool guy who owns the hostel and knows a lot about the surroundings! Nice and relaxt ambiance
- The staffs are amazing nice and helpful. The environment of the hostel is wonderful and comfortable. At night they will play together just like singing song, playing guitar and swimming. It’s would be fun if you come alone. You can take a bus to the hostel at the terminal, easy to find.
- Great host: Super friendly and helpful with everything (He even got outside with us to negotiate with the cap driver for a discount). Great place to chill at the pool. very relaxed atmosphere. You should also try the homemade pizza.
- I have to do a lot of business travelling, that’s why I try to find my best spot at every city. I have to say I was worried about a comment made a year ago about showers and noise, but lucky for me everything was okay. My shower was hot enough for that tropical weather and I ask for a room in the opposite side of the road, at the other side of the house with a balcony, so I woke up with birds singing. I love to to do some sports to start my day so I asked the staff and they gave me a route to do near the hostel, which is great because it is a sidewalk full of typical and peasant houses and that beautiful green landscape, then I finished my boost swimming in the hostel’s pool, perfect combo for me! and I haven’t talk about the healthy breakfast! About transportation it was surprisingly easy and cheap, $2.600 COP to go to the center and just 10 or 15 minutes away. By the way don’t miss the sunset! I’ll be back for my next business trip.
Casa Quimbaya Backpackers Hostel
One of our best sellers in Armenia! Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Casa Quimbaya Backpackers Hostel offers accommodations in Armenia. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Santa Rosa de Cabal is 22 miles from Casa Quimbaya Backpackers Hostel, and Pereira is 18 miles from the property. El Edén International Airport is 11 miles away.
- Really friendly staff. Eager to assist you and recommend places / activities.
-Restaurant (no need to go somewhere else! The food is good!)
-very good for money
- So I have really good things to say about this place. First of all, even though they do not have a taxi service to the airport, I called the hostel freaking out and they were very helpful. I was unable to reach the airport in time to pick up my brother, who does not speak Spanish, so a hostel worker called a taxi service for me and had them get my brother, which was a life saver! Also, they recommended a really cool coffee farm for us to go to – local, organic, we had a lovely time! And actually with a few other things, the other workers were all helpful in giving us info. The free breakfast is also hearty and authentic!
- Beds are comfy, free breakfast is ok, proper kitchen, soap provided for showers. Towels are provided with a COY10,000 deposit. Area is safe. Great place to stay for a night. Good for couples or people who want to rest and relax that don’t want to socialize much.
- The staff were really friendly and helpful and there were always someone who spoke a little English at the reception desk as well as in the restaurant.
Wanderlust Hostel offers accommodations in Armenia. The hostel has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Santa Rosa de Cabal is 22 miles from Wanderlust Hostel, and Pereira is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is El Edén International Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Staff is really very friendly and attentive. Give right and good suggestions. That’s what you want when you are in an unknown place. Excellent for me. 🙂
- The staff were very friendly and helpful and recommended us a tour to coffee farm which ended up being a really good experience. Hostel itself is IMMACULATELY clean and they take great pride in making sure it stays that way. Great pressure in showers (hot water available only at certain times in mornings and evenings, not an issue for us, but something to note). Kitchen is well-equipped, modern and very clean for hostel kitchen so we enjoyed using it a lot. There’s a great hang out area at the backyard to see sunset. As for location in Armenia, it’s a good base to explore coffee region, as bus stop to Salento and Filandia is just a few minutes walk from the hostel.
- Nice common areas, a lot of shelf space in the eoom and bathroon, lots of music channels on TV, spacious room
Excellent location very close to bus stop going to salento, filandia.
Near restaurants, pubs
- Beautiful outdoor area with tables. Lots of extra touches all over the common areas. Large communal kitchen. Very clean bathrooms. Strong wifi. Comfortable beds. Close to many restaurants and cafes, Parque de la Vida, pedestrian walk, etc. Free coffee at the attached cafe. Awesome views from some dorm rooms/communal balconies.
Finca Hotel El Pedregal
Located in El Edén, 30 miles from Santa Rosa de Cabal, Finca Hotel El Pedregal features a restaurant and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong and darts at the hostel. Pereira is 25 miles from Finca Hotel El Pedregal, and Armenia is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is El Edén International Airport, 1.2 miles from Finca Hotel El Pedregal.
No reviews yet.
Finca Villa del Rosario
Showcasing an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool, Finca Villa del Rosario is located in Montenegro in the region of Quindio, just 1.7 miles from National Coffee Park. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or pool. A TV is provided.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including fishing and hiking. El Edén International Airport is 7 miles away.
- Muy buena atención por el personal que labora allá
- La hospitalidad de los dueños y la privacidad de la finca
- Nos gustó muchísimo el servicio al cliente (muy amables, pendientes que estuviéramos a gusto, nos dieron recomendaciones del lugar y sus alrededores), además del precio por habitación doble (mi esposa y yo) que fue super económico, el cuarto era muy bonito. La piscina es algo muy bueno.
- La dueña es muy amable, muy querida y muy atenta. Se respira un aire de paz y tranquilidad. Siempre van a ser tratados con cordialidad por ella y por su hijo, que estarán atentos a todas sus necesidades.
- Hospitalidad de parte de doña Fabiola y Guillermo excelentes anfitriones, calor de hogar, tranquilidad.
Posada Nueva Cecilia
Posada Nueva Cecilia is located in Armenia, just 22 miles from Santa Rosa de Cabal.All rooms come with a shared bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Pereira is 19 miles from Posada Nueva Cecilia, and Ibagué is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is El Edén International Airport, 9 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Mirador del Quindio
Mirador del Quindio is located in Armenia. Free WiFi access is available.Each room here will provide you with a cable TV, bed linen and a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries.At Mirador del Quindio you will find a 24-hour front desk and a garden. Other facilities offered at the property include luggage storage.The property is located within a 40-minute drive of National Coffee Park and El Eden Airport, while Panaca can be reached after 1 hour by car.
- All staffs I met were wonderful and made me feel at home. Good location very safety. Absolutely perfect.
- La ubicación es muy buena el personal que atiende es muy servicial
- La atención de Martha y Nancy fue espectacular, son muy amables y muy organizadas… me sentí muy bien atendido.
- Atención y desayuno buenos, obtienes lo que pagas.
- La ubicación del hotel es ideal, el barrio es exclusivo al norte de la ciudad, construcciones nuevas, cerca a centros comerciales y culturales interesantes y el servicio de transporte es óptimo!
Top Hostels In Buenavista Quindio Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Buenavista Quindio to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Buenavista Quindio but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Buenavista Quindio. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!