10 Best Hostels To Stay In Bucerías Nayarit – Top Hotel Reviews
Bucerías Nayarit is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Bucerías Nayarit. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bucerías Nayarit. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bucerías Nayarit. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Bucerías Nayarit right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Bucerías Nayarit with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Bucerías Nayarit:
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a barbecue and views of the city, Hostal Bucerias is located in Bucerías. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Rincon de Guayabitos is 19 miles from HOSTAL BUCERIAS, and Puerto Vallarta is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Lic. Gustavo Diaz Ordaz Airport, 7 miles from Hostal Bucerias.
- Everything was ok,i never thought that the hostal could be like this.i liked the attention by the manager and the kitchen service
- The place was very clean, the staff very helpful, tenants were friendly, and the location was ideal. The bed was very comfortable too and slept well. Convenient location for the bus stop and airport. Thoroughly enjoyed my stay and will return!
The facility was clean and, for Mexico, in very good repair. For high season, there were few other guests. A bus stop nearby is a gateway to all the towns/beaches on the Bay of Banderas.
A good value for the $$.
- Many things. Hot showers. Felt very safe. Nice yard with lounges. Great breakfast. excellent staff.
- I really liked the cleanliness and the mattresses that are so confortable.
The Amazing Hostel Sayulita
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool, barbecue and sun terrace, The Amazing Hostel Sayulita is located in Sayulita in the region of Nayarit, just 16 miles from Rincon de Guayabitos.A TVwith cable channels, as well as a computer are provided. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. The hostel also provides car rental. Puerto Vallarta is 22 miles from Amazing Hostel Sayulita, and Punta Mita is 8 miles from the property. Lic. Gustavo Diaz Ordaz Airport is 18 miles away.
- Very clean! Great shared cooking and laundry area. Very friendly staff!
- Friendly staff. Good location to be just outside of the hustle and bustle of town. Clean, clean place.
- We had to arrange a last-minute stay while escaping from another property because of a gas leak. So we just booked a basic, cheap room for one night… But the staff were all brilliant, and really friendly. The kitchen and common room were nice, and the wi-fi was good enough by the pool to relax and watch a film. For an unexpected emergency stay, the place was a good little find.
- The location was decent. There security was good with lockers and a locked door going into dorm room. Staff were nice one was exceptionally informative. She was from Spain a volunteer. Wi fi good. Dorm room cosy.
- Staff was friendly and there’s a kitchen to cook own food.
La Redonda Sayulita Hostal
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Sayulita in the region of Nayarit, 16 miles from Rincon de Guayabitos, La Redonda Sayulita Hostal features a terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room comes with a shared bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.You can play ping-pong at this hostel, and the area is popular for hiking. Puerto Vallarta is 23 miles from La Redonda Sayulita Hostal, and Punta Mita is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Lic. Gustavo Diaz Ordaz Airport, 18 miles from the property.
- This hostel is VERY central in the town. The showers & toilets are clean. The rooms are bright & breezy. The atmosphere/vibe is active.
- So close to the beach, the friendliest staff. I can’t stop coming back!
- Didn’t realize there was free breakfast included in the rate, what a great surprise. Very friendly staff, excellent location, and plenty of activities.
- The hostel has a really cool set up, very easy to talk to people anywhere!
The layout of the common area is very open
Breakfast was great
Bathrooms were clean and always available
Hostal San Pancho
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Located in San Francisco in the region of Nayarit, 13 miles from Rincon de Guayabitos, Hostal San Pancho features a sun terrace and views of the garden.There is a shared kitchen, a tour desk and a shops at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. Puerto Vallarta is 23 miles from Hostal San Pancho, and Punta Mita is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Lic. Gustavo Diaz Ordaz Airport, 18 miles from the property.
- Very nice place. They even have bikes to lend, not rent.
- The staff (Fernando) was lovely, helped me with everything i needed. Hostal is amazing, very comfortable (if you are looking for luxury i would advice you to book another place). Very well located, air conditioning in the room, comfortable bed, clean bathroom, very good breakfast (they serve a home-made banana cake that is incredible!!!!!!!). Loved, would stay there a million times.
- The towm is really worth it. The hotel, not so much, not for this value.
- I’ve stayed here twice over the last few years and it’s not disappointed. A simple hostel in a beautiful town about 10 minutes away from the beach.
- Everything was great. The staff was very nice and helpful and the accommodations were great for the price. If you like hostels, this one is superb.
El Sunset Hostel
One of our best sellers in Puerto Vallarta! Showcasing a barbecue and views of the garden, El Sunset Hostel is located in Puerto Vallarta in the region of Jalisco, just 27 miles from Rincon de Guayabitos.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Punta Mita is 21 miles from El Sunset Hostel, and Los Ayala is 27 miles from the property. Lic. Gustavo Diaz Ordaz Airport is 3.1 miles away.
- Super close to the beach, an amazing owner with an amazing dog! I have nothing but good things to say. Will definitely return to El sunset if I make it back to Puerto Vallarta
- Marco is an awesome host and his dog, Vikingo, was really friendly. The hostel was well kept and the other residents were awesome people. Food and convenience shops all close by, as were buses. Overall, just excellent. Made some great memories; I’ll definitely be coming back in the future.
- An international and familial ambiance, young and young at heart clientele, in a convenient location. The owner and his sidekick Vikingo are great.
- Fun place to hang out in Puerto Vallarta and meet folks from around the world. Very gracious, helpful host and staff.
- Lovely open courtyard setup! Also very close to public transportation tho the airport, our cheap uber ride.
Casa Adriana VIP Backpackers
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Casa Adriana VIP Backpackers offers accommodation in Puerto Vallarta.A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Most rooms come with a minibar while all rooms come with a TV and Netflix.There are two kitchens, one is for preparing cold meals which is free of charge while the other kitchen, fully equipped for hot meals, is available at an additional charge.Lic. Gustavo Diaz Ordaz Airport is 3.1 miles away. Downtown Puerto Vallarta is 10 minutes away. Shuttle service is available at an extra cost. Street parking is available for free.
- The bed was comfortable. All nights but one, it was very quiet. I believe people checking in or checking out the place outside the normal time, later in the evening. I really liked to terrace area where you could read or check computer.
- I always felt safe. Met some quality people. Owners are hard working and conscientious, and made me feel welcome and that I had made new life long friends. I will return.
- The bed was extra comfortable, plenty of space Eg two common areas, lockers to keep valuables. The best part was the friendly staff from the owner to the cleaner, absolutely fantastic.
- The host, the Place, the enviroment and the cute cat
- Excellent location. Close from the airport, supermarkets, restaurants, and bus stop. You have a fridge in the room as well as a locker. Free water, free sunscreen and tanning lotion.
Jet’s Gay Hostel
Jet’s Gay Hostel is located in Puerto Vallarta, 29 miles from Rincon de Guayabitos and 22 miles from Punta Mita.Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax.Los Ayala is 29 miles from Jet’s Gay Hostel, and Nuevo Vallarta is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Lic. Gustavo Diaz Ordaz Airport, 5 miles from Jet’s Gay Hostel.
No reviews yet.
Chanclas Hostel Vallarta
Featuring free WiFi, Chanclas Hostel Vallarta offers accommodations in Puerto Vallarta, just 29 miles from Rincon de Guayabitos.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Punta Mita is 22 miles from Chanclas Hostel Vallarta, and Los Ayala is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lic. Gustavo Diaz Ordaz Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- Easy to get to from the airport by bus. Good location near the Malecon.
- Friendly, helpful staff and the location is amazing!
- The staff was great, friendly and very helpful. Location was great, short walk to center plaza and beach.
- The location is perfect, close to plaza Malecon and lots of bars and restaurants in the surroundings. It’s also a 2 min walk to the beach. There is a nice roof top terrace with outside kitchen| bar and a netflix corner.
My stay was very short, just one night and two days, but even in such a short time administrators made me feel welcomed and at home, they were flexible to accommodate my needs for an early check in and a late checkout and were friendly and caring.
Healing Hands – an amazing massage center 2 minutes away from the hostel.
Alexandross Hostel B&B
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Alexandross Hostel B&B is located in the Romantic Zone neighborhood in Puerto Vallarta, just 29 miles from Rincon de Guayabitos.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Punta Mita is 22 miles from Alexandross Hostel B&B, and Los Ayala is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lic. Gustavo Diaz Ordaz Airport, 5 miles from Alexandross Hostel B&B.
- When I arrived the Hostel was 47 days old. It was clean and new but also needs work. It needs more teaspoons and glasses.
- Generous room space. Good people working and all had smiles. Very new with lots of white paint.
- Basic room with basic breakfast. Overall good stay.
- Wonderful location, amazing staff, and the best location of authentic street food!
The location is perfect, and although it may not look much from the outside, inside it was much bigger and nicer than I’d anticipated. Very happy
Los Muertos Hostal
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. 3.7 miles from Cruise Ship Pier, Los Muertos Hostal offers a accommodation in the Romantic Zone district of Puerto Vallarta. Featuring a shared lounge as well as a fully equipped shared kitchen, the guest house has air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. The tour desk is available to assist guests in planning their days out.The private bathroom is equipped with a shower.Speaking English and Spanish at the reception, staff are always at hand to help.Lic. Gustavo Diaz Ordaz Airport is 5.6 miles from the guest house, a 30 minutes drive away.
- The staff were very nice. It’s a quiet hostel to contrast the bustle outside.
- The hostel was very clean and friendly. I was greeted by wonderful hosts. I highly recommend this friendly, intimate hostel. I had a wonderful holiday!!!!!
I wanted to stay for two days and ended up staying for a week.
The owner Andre was a wonderful and really helpful host.
The place was totally new and really clean.
Perfect location aswell
This hostel is pretty much new so everything is in great working conditions. Extremely clean and beds are very comfortable.
The hostel is in a perfect location. Close to the beach, bars, restaurants, public transportation, and pretty much close to all the fun things to do in Puerto Vallarta.
The staff are very friendly, helpful and well informed about the town and all kinds of activities to do there. I recommend this place 100%.
- Friendly staff (Andrei was wonderful), excellent location, cleanliness, hot water shower
Top Hostels In Bucerías Nayarit Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Bucerías Nayarit to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Bucerías Nayarit but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Bucerías Nayarit. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!