10 Best Hostels To Stay In Búbal Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Búbal Aragon is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Búbal Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Búbal Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Búbal Aragon. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Búbal Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Búbal Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Búbal Aragon:
Albergue Quinta Vista Alegre
Set on the banks of Bubal Lake, 3,281 feet above sea level, Albergue Quinta Vista Alegre offers accommodations with views of the surrounding mountains. It is located in El Pueyo de Jaca, within 1.2 mi of Panticosa’s ski slopes.Each room and dorm at Albergue Quinta Vista Alegre has heating and free Wi-Fi. There are private or shared bathroom facilities.The hostel has a café and a large dining room. You can relax in the lounge and enjoy the lovely gardens.Staff can arrange bicycle rental, quad biking and horse riding, as well as provide information on nearby hiking routes. Ski storage is also available.El Formigal and Sallent del Gállego are within 15 minutes’ drive of the hostel. The French border is 11 mi away.
- Welcoming staff, very peacefull place surrounded by nature, comfortable room
- Muy buen sitio, muy acogedor. Estábamos pocas personas y el ambiente era tranquilo. Las camas cómodas, los baños perfectos, Hay que avisar si quieres cenar pero no lo sabíamos, no obstante nos sirvieron de lo que tenían y muy rico.
Personal que atiende es muy agradable, el servicio y la limpieza. Además del precio.
El albergue me gustó mucho y volveré
- La casita del jardín es muy chula. Te la ofrecen si eliges doble o triple con baño
- ya lo conocía…la amabilidad explicando excursiones…el precio..la gente que nos tocó para compartir habitaciones..
Refugio Lucien Briet
Offering a restaurant, Refugio Lucien Briet is located in Torla. This charming hostel features a patio, bar and a tour desk.Each room at Refugio Lucien Briet, has heating and offers access to shared bathrooms. The kitchen comes with a microwave and a toaster. Please note that it does not include kitchenware.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including skiing, cycling and horse riding.The hostel is 1.9 mi from Parque Nacional de Ordesa.
Beautiful old menssion. We stayed at a double room that had precisely what we need, including a clean always-hot shower… we loved the place and booked again for after our treck.
When booking wrong room by mistake (and the relevant ones were allready occupied) the owner cancelled for free immidiately. We are so coming back.
- Good and clean basic room worth the money, perfect for trekkers.
- The property was very well maintained. The staff was also very helpful, including having someone who spoke excellent English. They helped us find excellent hiking trails in the park and we’re more helpful than the park person we talked with.
- great base in Torla – just what we were looking for and great value for money
- Comfortable enough and good location for getting to the national park.
- Beautiful old menssion. We stayed at a double room that had precisely what we need, including a clean always-hot shower… we loved the place and booked again for after our treck.
Albergue Turístico Rio Aragon
Albergue Rio Aragon is set next to Canfranc Station in the Aragonese Pyrenees. Offering mountain and river views, this hostel is within 15 minutes’ drive of the ski slopes at Jaca, Candanchú and Astún.The modern rooms and dorms at Albergue Rio Aragon include free Wi-Fi, heating and access to a private or shared bathroom. Bed linen and towels can be rented at reception.The property offers ski storage and sells ski passes. You can make use of the shared kitchen and relax in the lounge area, where there is a TV.The French border is just 10 minutes’ drive from the Rio Aragon. Sabiñánigo is 22 mi away.
- Friendly staff, nice location near the train station
- Kitchen, place for bycicles/luggage, turistic info
- This is an hostel with bunk beds and ensuite in a great location, the kitchen is the best we have seen anywhere with good facilities and spotlessly clean. Great value for money. The staff recommended a restaurent nearby for dinner and breakfast and provided us with a note to get discount. We could not believe the meal we received and the size of the discount great meal for only 11 euros. we would certainly stay again.
- Handy location. Very clean albeit very compact! Bunk beds but my son & I were upgraded to a 4-bunk room which gave us a bit more room for out motorcycle gear. Beds were ‘firm but fair’. Concur with others’ comments re Mari – we also got the local discounts at the eateries. Plenty of hot water!
- In my room only dudes; I could walk even naked from/to shower
Albergue de Canfranc Estación
Albergue Juvenil De Canfranc is located next to Canfranc Railway Station, within the Aragonese Pyrenees in Huesca. Candachú, Astún and Le Somport ski stations are 10 minutes’ drive away.This hostel has free Wi-Fi throughout and a restaurant, as well as a dining room adapted for guests with reduced mobility. Other facilities are a barbecue and a shared TV lounge.Private rooms and dormitories at the Albergue Juvenil have heating, a wardrobe and access to a shared bathroom. Guests can bring their own towels and bed linen or rent them at the reception.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including skiing, rock climbing, ice skating or hiking. Staff at the reception can provide tourist information. Free parking is available.
- This is a mountain village hostel as described. For a hostel the facilities, siting, welcome and value for money were all excellent. If you are going, do try and learn a few words of Spanish – they will take you a long way!
- Esta situado muy bien cerca de restaurantes para poder comer cenar y empezar las rutas de senderismo. Ofrece un espacio común donde se esta muy bien. Calidad precio esta muy bien y a pesar de no haber desayunado porque todavía teníamos nuestro desayuno, el desayuno que ofrecían tenia muy buena pinta. Lugar bonito,limpio, sencillo ,agradable, y el personal muy atento.
- Buena relación calidad-precio. Personal muy amable. Para repetir.
- Era la segunda ve que estaba y no será la última. Trato ejemplar y acogedor.
La limpieza, el trato cercano, el desayuno. Y las vistas 🙂
La verbena de San Juan era justo delante del albergue, nos lo pasamos genial y pudimos dormir sin problema.
Albergue de Isín
Located in Isín, Albergue de Isín features a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and a garden. Featuring a shared lounge, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. Guests can enjoy mountain views.At the hostel, the rooms have a closet. With a shared bathroom, rooms at Albergue de Isín also feature free WiFi, while some rooms are equipped with a garden view.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast.Albergue de Isín has a playground. Skiing is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the hostel.Formigal is 28 miles from Albergue de Isín.
No reviews yet.
Albergue El Último Bucardo
Albergue El Último Bucardo in Linás de Broto features a garden and a terrace. Among the facilities of this property are a restaurant, a shared kitchen and a shared lounge, along with free WiFi. The tour desk is available to assist guests in planning their days out.At the hostel, the rooms include a desk. The rooms include a closet.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.A variety of activities can be enjoyed on site or nearby, including skiing, cycling and hiking.Formigal is 25 miles from Albergue El Último Bucardo.
- It was very clean and fair enough for the price. The breakfast was very good for 5 eur.
- Beds were comfotable and clean, common room for rest is comfortable.
The bed was wide and super comfortable, there was really enough space for each visitor. That is a luxury in any shared bedrooms. Bathroom was clean and spacious.
We arrived late at night, the stuff was really nice anyway.
Excellent place for backpackers. You can find a lot of information about routes in mountains. Albergue is situated on the main road, so it’s very easy to found it and we parked a car on the opposite side and it’s also a plus.
Breakfasts were in usual spanish style (pan con tomatos, jamon, queso and cafe con leche). For us it was a good start of a day.
I’m planning come back 🙂
- The Albergue is very big, modern and cozy. I loved the shared kitchen and living room. Also there’s a fenced garden with BBQs and hammocks, where you can rest, cook, and take your pet out ! bedrooms very comfortable, no TV (but who cares) and also beautiful views!
Albergue Pepito Grillo
Albergue Pepito Grillo is located in central Canfranc, next to banks of the River Aragón. It offers rooms with bunk beds, free WiFi and a shared bathroom.The hostel has a restaurant serving mountain-style food, and there is also a bar. Albergue Pepito Grillo has a shared lounge where you can relax. There is also ski and bicycle storage on site.Guests must bring their own sleeping bag or sheets. Towels and bed linen can be hired at the property.Albergue Pepito Grillo is within 4.3 mi of Candanchú, Astún and Somport Ski Resorts. Canfranc Train Station is just 650 feet away. Jaca is a 17-minute drive away.
- A good departure point for walks, conveniently located close to Canfranc’s station. Staff is helpful and knows the area.
- El personal del albergue muy amable y servicial, nos dejamos un cargador de móvil al irnos, y se tomaron la molestia de mandarnos un SMS para avisarnos.Cuando volvamos al valle repetiremos seguro
- El sitio está muy bien ubicado. Todo estaba muy limpio y la gente que lo lleva es super amable. Me gustó mucho
- Es un tipico bonito edificio de montaña cerca de la estación, el desayuno es bastante variado y el personal es amable.
- Ambiente de refugio de montaña con trato cercano y afable.
Set in Canfranc, just 6.2 mi from the French border, Albergue-Refugio Sargantana offers free Wi-Fi and features and heating. Canfranc International Station is a 5-minute drive from the hostel.Featuring exposed wooden beams and stone walls, this rustic hostel offers a shared lounge with TV and a meeting room. The property includes a bar, terrace and garden.Fitted with wooden floors, the dormitories feature simple décor and shared bathrooms.This area is ideal for hiking and skiing. The hostel is 2.5 mi from the town of Villanúa. The underground caves of Cuevas de las Güixas are a 5-minute drive away.
Canfranc-Pueblo is a lovely little village. You have all sorts of hiking trails. Access to nearby towns by bus if you don’t have your own transportation like us.
This Albergue-Refugio was a good place to spend some nights. Staff was friendly.
- La tranquilidad del lugar. Muy silencioso para descansar
- La apuesta que ellos hacen por un turismo de montaña sencillo pero profesional.
- Muy tranquilo, fácil aparcamiento. El restaurante lo mejor
- Es un buen albergue. Buen precio y buen ambiente a 10minutos de candanchu
- Canfranc-Pueblo is a lovely little village. You have all sorts of hiking trails. Access to nearby towns by bus if you don’t have your own transportation like us.
Albergue Villanúa is located in the village of Villanúa in the Aragon Valley. It offers cozy rooms featuring wooden paneling, a private bathroom, TV and balcony. Ski storage is available.Guests can relax in the TV lounge or on the hotel’s sun terrace. There is a bar and cafeteria as well as barbecue facilities.Albergue Villanúa is just 10 minutes from the nearest ski resort of Astún Candanchú and 0.6 mi from The Juncaral Eco Park. As well as skiing, guests can enjoy horse riding, hiking and mountain biking.Bicycle and car rental are available from Albergue Villanúa allowing guests to explore the surrounding area. There is also a bus stop nearby.The hostel is located in the municipality of Villanúa, a few miles of ski resorts and Astún Candanchú.
No reviews yet.
A Borda Felices
The hostel A Borda Felices is set in Broto, 10 minutes’ drive from Ordesa y Monte Perdido National Park. It has free WiFi, a terrace with a barbecue and a communal kitchen.The simply decorated rooms at A Borda Felices have wooden furnishings and beamed ceilings. All rooms have heating, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.The hostel also has a lounge and a dining area. You can make use of a fully equipped kitchen and of a computer at reception. There is a washing machine and a tumble dryer, which can be used for an additional cost.Set in the Aragonese Pyrenees, A Borda Felices has a picturesque setting close to the Ara River.You can go cycling in the area and the hostel can also arrange off-road excursions. Panticosa’s ski slopes are approximately 40 minutes’ drive away.
- Very good value for money. Perfect location and friendly staff (only Spanish speaking). It was very nice to have the communal kitchen with all facilities. Good atmosphere in the house. The wooden floor in the room was good for the child to play. Also, a playground is next to the hostel.
- Great location, very friendly host, lovely small town, 5 mins drive from the park entrance
- Nice hostel a bit far from ski resorts if that is what you are looking for
- Todo genial. El personal, el acceso a la cocina (completa como la de tu casa), el pueblo, la habitación…
- Me encantó, estuve muy a gusto, las instalaciones estan estupendas y para los que viajan solos, es ideal. Pilar es encantadora y muy agradable, por lo que te sientes muy acogida.
Top Hostels In Búbal Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Búbal Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Búbal Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Búbal Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!