10 Best Hostels To Stay In Borrero Ayerbe Valle del Cauca – Top Hotel Reviews
Borrero Ayerbe Valle del Cauca is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Borrero Ayerbe Valle del Cauca. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Borrero Ayerbe Valle del Cauca. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Borrero Ayerbe Valle del Cauca. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Borrero Ayerbe Valle del Cauca right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Borrero Ayerbe Valle del Cauca with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Borrero Ayerbe Valle Del Cauca:
Hostal La Diana Del Bambu
Hostal La Diana Del Bambu is located in La Cumbre, just 16 miles from Cali. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms.Palmira is 21 miles from Hostal La Diana Del Bambu, and Buga is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Alfonso Bonilla Aragón International Airport, 15 miles from Hostal La Diana Del Bambu.
No reviews yet.
Hostal Campestre Viento Rico
Hostal Campestre Viento Rico is located in Cali, 4.2 miles from Canaveralejo’s Bullring and 2 miles from Cali’s City Theater. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Alfonso Bonilla Aragón International Airport, 12 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hostal El Bosque ZZ Sas
Featuring free WiFi, Hostal El Bosque ZZ Sas offers accommodations in Cali. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Canaveralejo’s Bullring is 5 miles from Hostal El Bosque ZZ Sas, and Cali’s City Theater is 2.5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Alfonso Bonilla Aragón International Airport, 11 miles from Hostal El Bosque ZZ Sas.
- We had a warm welcome and were surprised by the size of the accomodation. Suly and Alberto helped where ever needed. Thanks a lot for a wunderful week!
- Staff were incredibly friendly and welcoming, rooms were beautiful, located in the perfect neighborhood
- El servicio y las personas que lo atienden son excelentes
- Excelente ubicación. En nuestro tiempo en Cali fue lo mejor
- Tuvimos una estadia super agradable, desde el lugar de ubicacion como el mismo apartamento y lo mejor con unos anfitriones super amables, amigables, extrovertidos y muy colaboradores. El lugar hermoso, nos sentimos como en casa. Lo recomiendo sobre todo a familias.
La Subida Hostel
One of our best sellers in Cali! La Subida Hostel is located in Cali, just 3.1 miles from Canaveralejo’s Bullring.You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Alfonso Bonilla Aragón International Airport is 12 miles from the property.
Is very nice. Is very cheap.
And the location is good.
No dog hair anywhere! No long term resident resident there.
The place wasn’t hospital sterile but clean enough. Like NORMAL!
David is a pleasant and helpful young man.
I may return for a two week stay.
- Simple accommodation with bunk bed, nice kitchen and a cool common area where we could accept guests and spend New Years Eve. The best part of Cali, San Antonio, is really close as well as the transport to Cristo Rey. The stuff is friendly and helpful.
- It was nice and clean. I was alone in a room with four beds and resulted to have a private bathroom.
- The host was really helpful. Unfortunately, I got really sick and he was sweet enough to walk to the local pharmacist to buy me medicine, at no extra charge. The hostel was pretty empty but he kept me company, which I really appreciated.
- Is very nice. Is very cheap.
Located in Yumbo in the region of Valle del Cauca, 12 miles from Cali, Hostel Yumbo features a barbecue and sun terrace.The rooms have a shared bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Palmira is 14 miles from Hostel Yumbo, and La Cumbre is 7 miles from the property. Alfonso Bonilla Aragón International Airport is 8 miles away.
No reviews yet.
One of our best sellers in Cali! Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the mountains, Hostal Encuentro is located in Cali in the region of Valle del Cauca, just 2.7 miles from Canaveralejo’s Bullring.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Alfonso Bonilla Aragón International Airport, 12 miles from the property.
The best hostel I had ( after travelling 3 months in Colombia)
The staff is so kind and helpfull, they treat you like family. The rooms are spacias, the hostel is clean, and cosy. They make a different , super nice breakfast everymorning , different everyday and included the price. And in the evening you can sit in the outside area and watch all the lights from the city. Absolutely recommended.
- This place will make you feel at home and never want to leave! You get treated and taken care of like family. The facilities are great with an amazing 2 floor terrace with majestic views over the city and tres cruces. Safe and secure as well with an amazing breakfast.
- They have 2 fantastic balconies to chill out on with a beer or coffee , and with a great view of the 3 crosses. Unfortunately our double room was right where everyone had breakfast, so earplugs are a must for a sleep in. The fridge and kitchen were huge. In the morning they made us scrambled eggs and pan de queso, and they do change it too. It was close to a smaller supermarket, and a great burger joint called chef burger. It was a little walk from the salsa bar La Topa. Overall, besides the negative about the bathroom, I would suggest to stay here because they are a lot more attentive than another one we stayed in cali.
- Very friendly owner, great facilities, cozy old building, good location.
- Extremely friendly owner. Even though we only stayed one night she let us leave our bags during Colca tour and use the facilities when we returned.
- The best hostel I had ( after travelling 3 months in Colombia)
La Sucursal Hostel
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, La Sucursal Hostel offers accommodations in Cali, just 3.5 miles from Canaveralejo’s Bullring. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play darts at the hostel. Alfonso Bonilla Aragón International Airport is 11 miles away.
- The double ensuite is good value for money, the kitchen was spacious and the communal area was cool.
- I loved the location, the hostel is very quiet and they are very friendly.
- The hostel is super clean and comfortable. Big kitchen and very friendly staff. Each bed has a fan. ?? Highly recommended!
The staff were very friendly and can speak English. They have a mini market at reception so you can buy drinks and snacks at a reasonable price.
Loved the big open area plus the two other levels. The kitchen and dining area were big and open.
Shower was hot too.
Would definitely stay here again
- I normally don’t write reviews, but for la Sucursal I’ll make a exception. I have been traveling for years and stayed at many places, La Sucursal was by far the best hostel I have ever stayed at.
The Pelican Larry Hostel
The Pelican Larry Hostel offers accommodations in Cali.Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV and DVD player are provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Canaveralejo’s Bullring is 3.7 miles from Hostel Pelican Larry, and Cali’s City Theater is 0.9 miles from the property. Alfonso Bonilla Aragón International Airport is 11 miles away.
- The service was more than great, all the people are nice, I like it cause it’s good located. I consider there’s a good relationship between price and service.
- The staff was just great. Good location within walking distance to many spots worth checking out.
- Excellent staff with very well organized city information. Nice breakfast of eggs, good well stocked kitchen. Wonderful common areas with hammocks and grass and music.
- The staff is very friendly and always ready to help. They also have some great written resources of things to do in the area. The shared room I stayed in had a very spacious bathroom.
- Really nice staff. Safe area with lots of restaurants and bars. Close to a big supermarket, so could cook in the kitchen if you wanted to. There was a band staying at the hostel with us, they played live music every night. TV room with Netflix, good for a hung over day after hitting the Salsa bars. Breakfast is two eggs and two pieces of toast. Ready for you to cook yourself from 6am onwards. Also, only short taxi from the bus station.
La Pinta Boogaloo
An outdoor swimming pool with a garden and a fountain can be enjoyed in Cali, a 15-minute walk from the Gold Museum. La Pinta Boogaloo offers free Wi-Fi. Salsa lessons are available.Private parking is offered under charges.La Pinta Boogaloo has comfortable rooms with shared or private bathrooms. Dorm rooms include safety lockers and rooms with TVs, garden and swimming pool views can also be booked.Guests staying at La Pinta can enjoy regional cuisine at the restaurant.Caicedo Square is 1.2 miles away and the zoo is a 10-minute walk.
- The hostel was spacy and clean with a nice yard. The breakfast was good.
The staff was very friendly, helpful and knowledgable.
The whole place feels like an oasis within the city. The pool and the garden are great to relax. In the morning you can hear the birds sing.
The breakfast is included in the price.
The beds are made of bamboo and are comfortable and there is a locker for every person.
There is also a room with TV, Nintendo, computers, books, etc. you can use and they offer salsa classes and lots of tours.
- Everything people, breakfast and swimming pool for few dollars. Never got so cheap for such a good quality. Perfect
Really good value for money.
We booked a private room with shared bathroom and they gave us one with private bathroom for the same price.
The hostel offers FREE salsa classes.
With the price it is included a breakfast BUFFET type which has fruit, cereals, bread, jam, coffee…
There are many cool facilities in the hostel: swimming pool, pool, guitars, hammac…
The girl in the reception is super nice!
- We really liked the hotel! There was a really cleaned bathroom, nice rooms, included delicious breakfast and a good atmosphere to relax!
Local House Hostel
Local House Hostel offers accommodations in Cali. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. Canaveralejo’s Bullring is 3.4 miles from Local House Hostel, and Cali’s City Theater is 0.6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Alfonso Bonilla Aragón International Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- The staff are amazing! Truly some of the nicest, and most helpful people I’ve ever met at a hostel. The activities that they put together had to be my favorite part of staying at Local House. Location is great, safe, and clean.
- Close to bars and restaurants, within walking distance from all popular tourist attractions
- Amazing staff that helped with anything and everything, starting from getting out of my cab by helping me carry my bag, offering me help when i had fever, and helping me check buses for my next destination!
– The reception staff is superb! – they speak great English and are really friendly and helpful
– That is a semi-party hostel so you will easily find tours, activities and friends
– The famous white church is just 10 minute walk
– There is a shopping center with food-court and a restaurant street 2-3 blocks away do there will be food options for any wallet
– Shared areas include nice relaxed rocking chairs, sofa with TV to watch sport and a bar
– WiFi is stable and fast
- Friendly staff; great location with lots of bars and restaurants nearby; wifi works well; hot water available at all hours; generally clean hostel
Top Hostels In Borrero Ayerbe Valle Del Cauca Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Borrero Ayerbe Valle del Cauca to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Borrero Ayerbe Valle del Cauca but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Borrero Ayerbe Valle del Cauca. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!