10 Best Hostels To Stay In Bonifacio Limon – Top Hotel Reviews
Bonifacio Limon is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Bonifacio Limon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bonifacio Limon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bonifacio Limon. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Bonifacio Limon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Bonifacio Limon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Bonifacio Limon:
One of our best sellers in Cahuita! This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Cabinas Algebra is located in Cahuita in the region of Limón, just 10 miles from Puerto Viejo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms have a private bathroom.You will find room service at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking.
- Super warm, friendly and welcoming owner. I would recommend staying here for a short stay over in Cahuita. The national park is a short taxi ride away.
- Nature, wildlife, gardens, family was very nice and friendly, they gave us information and tips about Cahuita, we had welcome drink and first meeting was very welcoming, they had very good dog too 🙂
- Something we liked but others may not is that the property is about a 30 min. walk to Cahuita. We enjoyed the chance to get some exercise and enjoyed the wildlife and the walk along the beach.
- hosts were excellent, cabin is clean, simple and has self-catering equipment, interesting area and wildlife
- The quiet “jungle” location; the friendly, very helpful owner; the excellent restaurant (good value and top quality food).
Cabinas Smith 2
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Cabinas Smith 2 offers accommodations in Cahuita, just 8 miles from Puerto Viejo. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.
Very helpful and friendly staff. If you want to book a tour, ask at the reception: they’ll help you a lot with everything – very convenient.
Free coffee in the morning.
Located in the centre.
Everything was perfect, highly recommended
- Loved the bedroom, the location, Joyce was lovely! Great for the price!
- Wonderful little place. Such good value for money…hot showers, use of kitchen, central location, comfy beds. Highly recommended!
- very clean little place. Good location and nice staff
- Great location, hot water, best value for this money.
- Very helpful and friendly staff. If you want to book a tour, ask at the reception: they’ll help you a lot with everything – very convenient.
Hakuna Matata Hostel
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Cahuita in the region of Limón, 8 miles from Puerto Viejo, Hakuna Matata Hostel features a year-round outdoor pool and views of the garden.There is a shared kitchen at the property.You can play darts at this hostel, and the area is popular for biking.
- Very nice and chilled atmosphere. Also super helpful staff! Would definitely come back 🙂
- Right next yo the bus station. Great areas for hanging out. Plenty of hammocks and comfy chairs. Information posted very visible. Comfy bed
- Rain in this area is very common and it was great to see that the hostel have enough place to chill and socialize without getting wet 🙂
- Location is good close to beach and shops and restaurants
good location, very close to bus station
free coffee & pancake batter
nice garden & pool
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Cabinas Smith offers accommodations in Cahuita, just 8 miles from Puerto Viejo. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.
- Good size room and nice to have verandah outside room, pleasant dining area by kitchen, peaceful
- Great Value, very nice owner. Air conditioner, private bath, cable for the same price as a hostel.
- I loved the location, and the willingness of the hotel owner to set me up with opportunities.
- I loved the lady in reception, she was very respectful and kind!
- Kitchen is small but practical. A/C is quiet. Room is clean.
Cabinas Rhode island
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Cabinas Rhode island is located in Cahuita, 8 miles from Puerto Viejo and 9 miles from Cocles. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.
- Nothing. Filthy. Sheets threadbare and grey. Toilet filthy even after asking for it to be cleaned. Kitcken unusable.
- Its quite loveĺy near the parque. Apes jump sometimes in the evening around on the roof and in the trees
- Nice and helpful host, great location 50m to the park
- I like the service they have .. they’re always looking after what we needed .. very very professional
- Estaba muy bien ubicado, incluso cuando llegué pude ver monos cara blanca y colibríes porque está al lado de la reserva Cahuita. La pieza era amplia y cómoda. La persona encargada era muy amable. El ventilador funcionaba bien y se agradece, porque hacía mucho calor.
The Lion Fish Hostel
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. The Lion Fish Hostel is located in Puerto Viejo, 8 miles from Cahuita and 1.5 miles from Cocles. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking.
- The position and room space *it was almost empty, jut me a friend and another Guest.
- Great ambiance! and a very kind and helpful couple of owners who keep making improvements all the time!
- Decent little spot with a good location right in the middle of town, felt safe at night. Place was under construction when we stayed there so that kind of detracted from the overall vibe of the place.
- The staff was nice and the bedding and room was clean.
- Great vibes, kind people, nice scenerary, songs rooms
The Lazy Loft
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Providing free WiFi throughout the property, The Lazy Loft is located in Puerto Viejo. Each accommodation at the hostel has sea views, and guests can enjoy access to a terrace and to a shared lounge. The accommodation is located above a restaurant and offers a shared kitchen as well as concierge service for guests.At the hostel the rooms are equipped with a balcony. Each room includes a shared bathroom.You can play table tennis at The Lazy Loft. Free coffee and tea are offered throughout the day.Cahuita is 8.1 miles from the accommodation, while Cocles is 1.4 miles from the property.
- Its Close to the beach and the bar has good food. Manager was helpful with complaints.
- Great location with nice view! Lazy Mon restaurant and bar underneath is loud but fun, every day live music. Rooms were clean, as were the shared facilities. Temperature in room is comfortable. Nice owner!
The place is amazing, right next to the beach, you just need to go downstairs and there you are having fun.
If you like live music, you will love this place, every dinner I had the music was playing, it was perfect.
In general the place is made for you to have a good time and I can say it totally was and I’m including the people that worked at the place, they were fun to talk to.
- The hostel is right on the beach and the view from the terrace/balcony is amazing
- Perfect location (at the beach, near bus station and all the services), nice kitchen
Cabinas Coconut Grove
One of our best sellers in Puerto Viejo! This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Cabinas Coconut Grove offers accommodations in Puerto Viejo. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a private bathroom. A TV is featured.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Cahuita is 8 miles from Cabinas Coconut Grove, and Cocles is 1.2 miles from the property.
- Nice owner who helped me print my eticket on her computer. Excellent breakfast with owner’s home made bread. Excellent bed. Friendly dog.
- This place is like being home. Heidi is like a mother, always worried for us. Everyday they changed our towels and clean the room. It was very nice to have dry towels everyday. The place is incredible, is very calm and familiar, with hammocks and couches outside where you can read. And the breakfast, amazing.
- The owner went beyond to make you feel welcome. One of the place where you feel you are being taken care off, aside from the great place she runs.
Very nice bread in the morning (even if jam seemed to be rationalized)
Good location to town and beaches
- The owner was sweet. It was located right in town so you can walk to many of the local establishments. The children enjoyed the hammocks in the lobby area.
Hostel Sel et Sucre
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hostel Sel et Sucre offers accommodations in Puerto Viejo, just 8 miles from Cahuita.There is a shared kitchen at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hostel. The hostel also provides bike rental.
- Decent place, dorms were as expected for the price range.
- Very dirty shower, doorknobs, floors, etc. this place is clean in the common space but otherwise it is grimey everywhere you touch
- The owner very nice and helpful. The room perfect. The location amazing.
- La ubicación, y el lugar en si es más me quedé un día más de lo planeado porque me senti muy augusto.
- Relativ gut ausgestattete Gemeinschaftsküche, bequeme Betten
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Kaya’s Place is a colourful hostel located right on Playa Negra Beach in the tropical town of Puerto Viejo. It features free Wi-Fi, an on-site restaurant and shared terraces with hammocks.Each room at the property boasts a wardrobe, a fan and a safety-deposit box. Some have private bathrooms and excellent views of the Caribbean Sea.Diferrent food is served at the hostel’s restaurant all day, and other options, including many beach-side restaurants, can be found within 1.5 km, They have a microbrewery and they brew and sell right there 11 different craft beers.Puerto Viejo town centre, where guests will find shopping, is just a 10-minute walk from Kaya’s Place, while the Volvio Watefalls can be reached in a 30-minute drive.The Tree of Life Wildlife Rescue Centre is 12.4 miles from the property, and Limon International Airport is only a short 1-hour drive away.
- The staff was very friendly. We were able to check in with the night security guard even though we got into town very late. The property is directly across the road from the beach and has a craft brewery on-site. It’s very close to town, maybe a five-minute walk.
- Staff is super friendly. Great beers. Right across from beautiful beaches. You can hear the surf while you sleep. Far enough outside of town that you’re not swarmed all the time, but, close enough that you can walk it.
- At first I was a little nervous when pulling up to La Villa, but my worries were very soon cast away. I highly recommend staying overnight
- Wonderful place, really friendly stuff and even a microbrewery on site!
Awesome staff. Awesome brewery. Great food. Perfect location.
They always treat me like family.
Only place I stay in the Caribe.
Top Hostels In Bonifacio Limon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Bonifacio Limon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Bonifacio Limon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Bonifacio Limon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!