10 Best Hostels To Stay In Bonda Magdalena – Top Hotel Reviews
Bonda Magdalena is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Bonda Magdalena. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bonda Magdalena. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bonda Magdalena. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Bonda Magdalena right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Bonda Magdalena with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Bonda Magdalena:
Hostel La Milagrosa
Hostel La Milagrosa is located in Bonda, just 7 miles from Santa Marta. The hostel has a barbecue and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hostel is air conditioned and features a TV. All rooms come with a shared bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Taganga is 7 miles from Hostel La Milagrosa, and Taganga is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Simón Bolívar International Airport, 11 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
The Place To Be Hostel (Bonda)
One of our top picks in Bonda.Situated in Bonda, The Place To Be Hostel (Bonda) features an outdoor swimming pool. Among the various facilities are a garden and a terrace. The tour desk can help arrange some activities.Guest rooms at the hostel are fitted with a seating area. With a private bathroom, some rooms at The Place To Be Hostel (Bonda) also boast a balcony.A vegetarian breakfast can be enjoyed at the property.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.Santa Marta is 8.1 miles from The Place To Be Hostel (Bonda), while Taganga is 6.8 miles away. The nearest airport is Simón Bolívar International Airport, 12.4 miles from the property.
- The view from the roof was beautiful and it was a good base for going out for the day.
- The bed was very comfortable. The breakfast was great. The animals were cute. The view from the rooftop was nice.
- Great customer service. Clean rooms, and bathrooms. Peaceful place. Great sunset and night views from the roof. Cheap beers. Exiquisite meals (dinner and breakfast). You can use the WIFI. They gave us free breakfast for the troubles.
Great location for starting hikes and visit the cocoa farm.
The atmosphere in the hostel. In the evening there is not much to do nearby so most people will stay in the hostel talking, drinking and playing games in the common areas. Which makes this a nice place to be to socialize with other travelers and the staff.
The facilities of the hostel, common areas, hammocks, games, rooftop terrace, kitchen, etc..
The staff was nice and helpful. They even already contacted me before arriving to make sure we would know how to get there. Very considerate!
The veggie lasange, looked weird tasted good!
- The staff was very friendly and the room was spacious and clean with a private bathroom, as promised. The reception area gets quiet at 10:30-11 which is nice to be able to sleep. We went there to relax, and that’s exactly what we did in the comfortable hammocks. Lots of fun games are available to play with other travellers
Portal Atlante is located in Santa Marta, just 11 miles from El Rodadero Beach. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a tour desk at the property.Playa Blanca is 11 miles from Portal Atlante, and Tayrona Park is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Simón Bolívar International Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- Just 20 minutes away ( by bus ) from the main entrance of the Tayrona National Park. Vegetarian menu, which is appreciated when you have traveled for a while in Colombia. Jorge and Paola are both great cooks and easygoing. Jorge gave us some very helpful tips to reach our next destination. The place in itself is very beautiful, with a stream nearby. Great music choices, at least to our taste.
- Amazing location!!! Staff are incredible. Jorge and Paula go above and beyond to make sure you are well cared for. These amazing beings are what the world needs more of.
- Very clean and quiet gem in nature and despite easy to reach by bus from Santa Marta and to Tayrona entrance. Lovely people and delicious vegetarian/ vegan food. The sheets are very nice too, very comfy bed. Totally recommend
- Wonderful location, knowledgable and very nice staff! Very confortable rooms.
- The place was very cute, right by a lovely little creek and falls, and just a 15 minute bus ride away from the Parque Tayrona. Buses pass right outside the hostel every 20 minutes or so from early morning until 6pm. The place feels a bit old and rustic, and from the rooms, at night, you can hear the trucks and cars on the highway outside – which sort of breaks with the “lost in the forest” feel of the place. The vegetarian food was good. I still recommend for a practical location near the park, some peace in nature, and as a good way to disconnect. Hosts were really lovely, and very helpful when I got sick. You must know – there is no internet from this location.
Finca Carpe Diem
Featuring free WiFi, Finca Carpe Diem offers accommodations in Minca. Santa Marta is 11 miles from the property. Free private parking is available on site.Bed linen are provided.Finca Carpe Diem also includes an outdoor pool. Guests can enjoy a sun terrace and a restaurant on site. The property also has packed lunches.Taganga is 11 miles from Finca Carpe Diem. The nearest airport is Simón Bolívar International Airport, 9 miles from Finca Carpe Diem.
- The most relaxing place you will ever stay. Met some amazing people and had the best time – don’t want to leave! The views are incredible.
- Nice calm atmosphere, clean place, good place to relax.
- Swimming pool with view. Food is average (someone told us about a better restaurant nearby). Visit of a cacao fabrik close is nice.
- Nice location with clean pool, hammocks and the cabanas were very nice. The area around the hostel is lush. A visit to the cacao farm is recommended.
- Amazing views, sound of the river nearby, delicious food, helpful and friendly staff. Everything is clean and tidy, nice atmosphere and many options for tours in the surrounding area. Would come back anytime!
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Latin Hostel offers accommodations in Taganga.There is a tour desk at the property.Santa Marta is 2.2 miles from Latin Hostel, and Taganga is 0.7 miles away. The nearest airport is Simón Bolívar International Airport, 11 miles from Latin Hostel.
- Lovely staff and great pool, decent beds and air-conditioning in a dorm at this price is fantastic.
- Very kind staff. Clean rooms with air conditioning and a pool. Good for travelers on a budget. Kitchen and fridge are available for guest use. We left our large backpacks here for four nights when we went to Tayrona and Palomino. Everything was there (including a few valuables) when we returned.
- Really good value for money with breakfast included. Perfect location. The family who live here are so kind and make you feel welcome. I couldn’t speak Spanish and they couldn’t speak English but the lady was so patient and helped with me finding bus routes to different places. There is a cute little dog and cat that live here too. The air con is only on from 10pm-10am so be warned as it’s way too hot but when it’s on it’s very good. You probably won’t be spending your days in the hostel anyway and most other places are similar.
- Very friendly staff !! Great pool. Confortable rooms.
- It was great value for 15000COY. Dorm rooms had AC. Shower & toilets were clean. A kitchen to use. Swimming pool, Internet & free lockers for valuables. Free breakfast wasn’t anything special but it was better than nothing. Erika was super friendly.
Hostal Techos Azules
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and a private beach area, Hostal Techos Azules is located in Taganga, just 1.9 miles from Santa Marta. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature views of the sea or mountains. A TV with cable channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Simón Bolívar International Airport, 11 miles from Hostal Techos Azules.
- Great location – a little removed from the noise of Taganga. The rooms were clean, the staff was accommodating (though they did not speak English), and the kitchen was decent.
- It was in a lovely location at the beach, close to Tayrona Park entrada and Palomino beach. Pretty comfortable rooms and the reception staff was pretty nice.
- Booked a triple and found both possibles small, with no sea view as purported. Not the sharpest front desk girl didn’t think to offer the cabanas – two bedroom with living and kitchenette, found these later and would recommend, despite the bump in price. Still cheap.
- 2nd time I have stayed here. Rooms are fine, lots of hammocks and a nice view. Tricky walk down to beach but it’s ok. The cleaning lady was very nice.
- Price was good but get what you pay for. Had a nice place to relax in the hammocks with a view of water. The walk to the beach along the beach was nice for active people as you have to walk along the rocks for a short distance. Good stay
Hostal Casas Colibri
One of our best sellers in Minca! Located in Minca in the region of Magdalena, 10 miles from Santa Marta, Hostal Casas Colibri features a sun terrace and views of the sea. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Taganga is 10 miles from Hostal Casas Colibri, and Taganga is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Simón Bolívar International Airport, 8 miles from Hostal Casas Colibri.
- Nice scenery and hammock area when it wasn’t being used by the staff.
- The family was very sweet and it felt like we were almost guests in a home as their living space was incorporated into the hostel. The little girl who lived there was especially cute and her mother helped her with homework in the sitting area. The bed in the private room was extremely comfortable and the decorations were detailed and homey. It was just the right distance from the center of the town while feeling like it was in the jungle. Strongly recommend.
- The common area was nice and relaxing and the outdoor kitchen had potential (lovely view). Easy walk into town and up to Casa Lomo.
- Environment was nice, sweet animals, staff was nice
- Nice staff and situated directly in the Center of minca
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Taganga, 2.1 miles from Santa Marta, Hostal Dumbira features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are equipped with a TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Simón Bolívar International Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Owner Eloisa is really helpful and friendly. On the beach line, location is perfect
The hostess was friendly.
The location, right on the beach behind the restaurant. But not too noisy.
Could leave our baggage after we checked out to pickup later.
They have a restaurant with nice food (not included)
- Kind staff, very nice exit to the beach. Delicious breakfast
- I can’t complain. Location was great right on the beach close to restarants, the view was great from second floor, the hosts were nice and friendly and let me leave my backback to their storage on my way to Palomino and Tayrona only to return later. Taganga is some 5-10 taxi ride from Santa Marta and the airport some 30-45 mins away depending on traffic. Extremely good value for money. Highly recommended!
- The owner was very nice and helped us book a transfer to Cartagena. The property is right on the beach, and close to everything you need in Taganga
The Dreamer Hostel
Showcasing an outdoor pool, barbecue and sun terrace, The Dreamer Hostel is located in Santa Marta in the region of Magdalena, just 3 miles from Taganga. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A TV with satellite channels is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared kitchen and a shops at the property.You can play ping-pong and pool at the hostel. The nearest airport is Simón Bolívar International Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- The most amazing views!! Really beautiful place. Rooms and bathrooms are basic but good value for money…I have never stayed anywhere with such amazing views! Food was decent and staff were fab!
- The perfect place for any solo traveller heading to Santa Marta!!! It has the perfect balance if you want to chill in hammocks, at the pool etc, or meet fellow travellers. Its a bit out, but once you walk around the historical centre of SM once thats more than enough, not much happening there during the day. Buffet breakfast was amazing!!! Will be using this as my base while exploring the regions around Santa Marta.
- Really helpful staff, lovely pool, good cooking facilities and quick laundry service (useful after the trek!). Close to a big supermarket and the road where the Palomino bus leaves from. We also got a collective to Minca from the hostel. Delicious, relatively cheap G&Ts from the bar! The avocado salad is also delicious.
- All the staff here make this the friendliest place we came across in South America. They went out their way to help us when we messed up our bus, and play a good game of Jenga shots. Great pool and bar area. The food was also great with good variety.
- The nicest staff we came across travelling through South America. Great and reasonably priced restaurant. Nice place with good pool.
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Casas Viejas is located in Minca in the region of Magdalena, just 12 miles from Santa Marta. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Taganga is 12 miles from Casas Viejas, and Taganga is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Simón Bolívar International Airport, 9 miles from the property.
My favorite hostel in Colombia. Views are out of this world and you can easily spend the whole day just enjoying the stillness.
The guesthouse has its own chef. Had the best food there!
- Although its a bit hard to get to, the location is incredible with gorgeous views of the mountains and the perfect sunset spot. The activities, meals, accommodations, common areas all flow together well. Plan on wanting to extend your trip once you arrive!
- I absolutely loved this place! The 8 dorm is the best as it is open which was a great experience! People are very nice, everything was clean, food is delicious! Very beautyful and relaxed place a great atmosphere! Will definitely come back!!
- Amazing view, great atmosphere, really good food with large portions. The hostel organized outings like hikes and yoga to join, which was very convienent. It is in the middle of nature with amazing views all around. Really a great place to relax.
- The location is amazing, the place super nice and clean. The dorms comfy. And there’s a hot shower!
- My favorite hostel in Colombia. Views are out of this world and you can easily spend the whole day just enjoying the stillness.
Top Hostels In Bonda Magdalena Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Bonda Magdalena to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Bonda Magdalena but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Bonda Magdalena. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!