10 Best Hostels To Stay In Beverwijk Noord-Holland – Top Hotel Reviews
Beverwijk Noord-Holland is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Beverwijk Noord-Holland. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Beverwijk Noord-Holland. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Beverwijk Noord-Holland. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Beverwijk Noord-Holland right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Beverwijk Noord-Holland with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Beverwijk Noord-holland:
Located in the 13th-century Castle Assumburg, this hostel offers fairy-tale surroundings in beautiful North Holland and a characteristic tower bar. Make use of free parking. Free Wi-Fi is available.Stayokay Heemskerk is a hostel which offers simple but comfortable rooms with bunk beds. The rooms that offer 2 to 8 beds offer a private shower and toilet.The grand entrance to Stayokay Heemskerk already welcomes you to this traditional building. Wake up each morning with a free breakfast in the authentic dining room. Every day between 18:00 and 19:00 a 3-course menu is served (reservation required). Also packed lunch service is available for a surcharge.Enjoy a walk through the beautiful grounds around the castle; rent a bicycle to go for a trip through the countryside; or play a game of table tennis in the garden. With tasteful and unique rooms, such as original tower rooms, your stay will be very memorable.Heemskerk Station is a 20-minute walk away from the hostel and at 650 feet there is a bus stop. This hotel offers competitive prices and convenient facilities for families and groups.
Location, feeling is awesome
Also you may really get it relatively cheap vs most places in ams area
- Nice area with a lovely park close by. All the people are very friendly.
- It was FANTASTIC! The property is STUNNING. Nothing cooler than staying in an actual castle. Great value for your money and only 25min drive outside Amsterdam. Really unique and beautiful. Amazing breakfast!!
- The location is beautiful. Those hollowed out ages old stairs, ceilings at least 5 meters high, some harnesses spread around… I recommend staying more than one night so you have all the time in the world to stroll through the garden. It’s also pretty quiet throughout the hostel after about 12 PM as it’s not a party hostel.
- Stay okay Heemskerk was a dream come true. I had been looking for accommodation endlessly when I found it and jumped on it. However my arrival to Amsterdam was quite late and their check-in time closes at 11:30. I sent an email to explain and they obliged giving us an extra hour to make it in. The breakfast was so delicious and the beds super comfy. We politely asked again for an extension of our checkout time(we were exhausted from the trip and needed more time to sleep) and they obliged to giving us an extra hour. Their Staff are courteous and helpful too they have us tips on where to visit and helped full out waterbottles.
- Location, feeling is awesome
One of our best sellers in Haarlem! Stayokay Haarlem is a hostel located on the edge of the city, only a short distance from the popular beach town Bloemendaal aan Zee. Benefit from free parking and the lovely terrace. Free WiFi access throughout the entire building and breakfast are also included in the price.The dormitories are well-kept and have bunk beds. Each dormitory has its own bathroom. If you would like more privacy, you may like to book a room with just 2 beds.The hostel serves a good breakfast each morning and gives you the opportunity to make a lunch package as well at a surcharge. There is a large terrace on the waterfront where you can sit and enjoy the sun. Guests can have a drink and a chat in the accommodations’s cafe The Shuffle.You can eat in the hostel in the evening or have dinner at 1 of the many restaurants in Haarlem. During the day, you can visit a museum or go shopping. Sporty people can cycle between the dunes or go for a walk on the beach.
- Everywere were clean. Staff was good. Free coffee was delicious. Breakfast was OK and clean.
- Staff were helpful especially the man who checked me in. Good laundry facilities. Great bar.
- Very nice and clean hostel. Friendly and professional staff.
For those looking for a quiet place yet easily accessible via public transportation to get to the city center, than this is the place for you to stay.
The staff is VERY helpful and pleasant to interact with.
I travel solo and the person checking me in put me with 3 other guests who are roughly my age group. This helps with good connection and interaction between dorm mates despite us being strangers.
I love the location which is adjacent to a lovely park and the supermarket is only about 5 minutes walk. The bicycle was comfortable to ride and charged at a decent price.
- Staff were very Friendly and helpful. Beds were comfortable.
Hello I’m Local
Hello I’m Local features private rooms as well as a dormitory in the center of the city of Haarlem, just under a mile from the central station.Each room is designed by the students of the interior design school in Haarlem. Guests can enjoy drinks and local snacks at the bar in the public living room area or on the patio with fireplace. Free Wi-Fi is available in the common living room.Grote Markt is within just under half a mile away, and the Patronaat music hall is just over half a mile from the property. Shopping streets are within a walking distance of the hostel.
- Comfortable beds, friendly staff, everything in walking distance, very elegant decor. Nice free Earl Grey tea. Quite good value compared to nearby Amsterdam.
- This property is OUTSTANDING in many ways! All the staff at the reception were friendly, accommodating and provided me with everything that I needed from early check-in, towels, refreshments, adaptor, suggestions where to go, etc. I had a fab breakfast at less than 10 euros! Scrambled eggs with cheese and tomatoes was the best! The lobby is really cool and relaxing to hang out. The room is very spacious and sparkling clean with private toilet and bath, this is what I really like :). The bed, pillows and linen were so comfy, I’ve never experienced this before with other hostels, I decided to skip a night out and just enjoyed my rest. Everything was perfect!
- The staff, the place, the care & the love from everyone.
- Perfect location in the city center, fantastically cozy and calm place, nice staff and clean facilities.
- Bed was extremely comfortable. Shared toilet was always clean.
Stayokay Hostel Egmond is an environmentally friendly hostel located near the dunes of Egmond, 1.9 mi from the beach and surrounded by the local bulb fields. Free Wi-Fi is available.Some rooms at Stayokay Egmond have a view of the dune landscape. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are served in the trendy dining hall with its large windows opening onto the garden.There is a terrace and there is a playground. Eco-friendly facilities at the hostel include a water-saving installation and an energy-efficient heater. The hostel also offers various boardgames and books. The property offers preorder lunch packages for a surcharge.From Stayokay Egmond, the city of Alkmaar with its famous Cheese Market is a 12-minute drive away. Amsterdam can be reached within 45 minutes by car.
- Really nice place people really friendly there’s more can be done like tawel for rent but could be free of charge. children play ground, bike rides alot more near beach.
- For sure a very good stay and 100% a reason to stay again. Staff is very flexible.
- Location of the hostel is great, friendly staff, fast free Wi-Fi.
- Very nice experience all round. Couldn’t fault it and the children loved it. Very friendly staff
- I liked tho location, inner space for relax, Reading books, I apreciated no TV and/or Electronic games
Kings Inn City Hostel & Hotel Alkmaar
Located in the center Alkmaar with the well-known cheese market around the corner, Kings Inn City Hostel & Hotel Alkmaar offers free Wi-Fi access in all public areas. The main shopping street is within a short walking distance. Guests can rent bicycles at this accommodations. Also there is a bike/scooter shed.Each basic room comes with a bathroom that is fitted with a shower and toilet. Kings Inn has a hotel section and a hostel section.At Kings Inn you will find a bar and a restaurant. Other facilities offered include luggage storage. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling. The hostel is 100 feet from National Biermuseum and 650 feet from Dutch Cheesemuseum.Alkmaar railway station can be found within 2,650 feet and it provides direct connections with the center of Amsterdam. Schiphol Airport is 22 mi away. The property offers parking at an extra cost. Storage places for motorcycles are also offered.
- Excellent location, helpful staff, friendly, nice atmosphere, clean everything and everywhere. Restaurants, musea. performances all available/
- Our hotel room was directly beside the canal in a converted warehouse. Although small, the room was very well designed with a glass door opening to the outside and good sized window. The breakfast was quite complete and well presented. The staff was very accommodating in storing our bicycle and in replacing a non-functioning reading lamp immediately. The location is right in the heart of historic Alkmaar.
- Helpful staff in giving me an extra pillow for my broken arm. Also picked a nicer room on our second stay. Loved the location— we could just park the car in the garage and travel around town by foot or train.
- Great place, interesting hostel. Clean bathrooms, cool common area, very friendly staff at the front, great access to Alkmaar village and about 10 min walk to train stop. Had a great time!
- I love it! The bedroom was very clean and the bathroom too. The staffs were friendly kindly and helpful! We had a problem with the time to get to the hotel. We called the hotel and they were very nice and let us do the check-in after the deadline.
The Cabin – Haarlem
The Cabin – Haarlem in Haarlem provides adults only accommodations with a bar, a shared lounge and a terrace. The property is around 1.1 miles from De Hallen and 1.7 miles from NZH Public Transport Museum. Guests can enjoy city views.At the hostel, every room has a closet. Featuring a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries, rooms at The Cabin – Haarlem also provide guests with free WiFi, while some have a river view.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast.Popular points of interest near The Cabin – Haarlem include Lunchcafé Teylers Museum, Amsterdamse Poort and Frans Halsmuseum. The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 11 miles from the hostel.
- This was an excellent choice for meeting new people from various world countries and having very enjoyable discussion s eith them.
- I loved just being able to hang out on the deck and relax on the canal! The rooms were super clean and breakfast was great. Staff was very laid back and fun.
- Extremely friendly staff that contributed to a warm, social group among other guests. They’re also super helpful with recommendations in or around Haarlem. The location is perfect, being only minutes away from all of the attractions in Haarlem and the train station to get to Amsterdam. Overall it’s a unique and memorable experience!
- Breakfast was fantastic. People were great. Toilets broke, but everything got sorted out.
Our stay was in Haarlem. Warm welcome, friendly staff, very well located (just 5 min walk to the center) and really nice location on the canal with an amazing view. The staff also showed us where to park our car for free at just 5 min walk.
The breakfast buffet was fully garnished and was pretty good.
The room was clean and there were towels.
Haarlem City Rooms
Haarlem City Rooms is located in Haarlem, an 18-minute walk from Frans Halsmuseum and 1.9 miles from NZH Public Transport Museum. Among the facilities at this property are a 24-hour front desk and luggage storage space, along with free WiFi throughout the property. The hostel features family rooms.At the hostel each room has a private bathroom with a shower.Haarlem City Rooms offers a continental or buffet breakfast.Popular points of interest near the accommodation include Lunchcafé Teylers Museum, Amsterdamse Poort and De Hallen. The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 10 miles from Haarlem City Rooms.
- Room was very clean and thanks for the ear pluggs, they were needed!
Loved the location and the staff is very responsive and friendly.
Cool spot and stylish room.
- The cosiness of the place was heart warming… it took me a minute to locate at the entrance… but everything worked as described by the establishment…
- Ideale plek om met een groep vrienden te overnachten. Je zit midden in het centrum van Haarlem en het is 10 minuten lopen vanaf het station.
- La casa era molto confortevole, piccola ma spazi ben studiati. Pulitissima e profumata, nulla da dire!
Train Lodge Amsterdam
Train Lodge Amsterdam is located next to Amsterdam Sloterdijk Train Station. Train lodge is a unique hostel with shared and private accommodations, an on-site bar, a sunny terrace and free Wi-Fi in public areas.The sleeping compartments in Train Lodge have heating and air-conditioning, a sink with cold water and 3 stacked beds. The shared bathrooms and toilets are in the hallway. There is a 24-hour front desk at the property. The hostel also offers bike hire.In the Westpoort district in Amsterdam, Train Lodge is 2 mi from Anne Frank House and 2.3 mi from Vondelpark. Royal Palace Amsterdam is 2.4 mi from Train Lodge Amsterdam, while Leidseplein is 3.1 mi away. Schiphol Airport is 6.2 mi from the property.Amsterdam Westpoort is a great choice for travelers interested in sightseeing, city walks, walking.
Westpoort is a great choice for travelers interested in convenient public transportation, tourist attractions and old-town exploration.
- The location was perfect for me. And the price, of course.
- Top location, great staff and unique place to experience!
- I loved this spot. The staff were friendly. The location was great and they let us store our luggage while we went around town before we left. I stayed at another hostel in Amsterdam and this one was leaps and bounds better than that one.
- Unique stays, we literally stays inside a train compartment. The staffs were polite n friendly. Its very close to the train station, bus and tram stops. Easy access.
- Super cool place to stay, communal areas beautifully done. Really friendly staff. Breakfast looked fine, although we didn’t have time to make full use of the facilities.
One of our best sellers in Amsterdam! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Dutchies Hostel offers accommodations in Amsterdam. The center is a 15-minute tram ride away.Some units feature a seating area for your convenience. The rooms come with a separate shared bathroom and a shared toilet. You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Anne Frank House is 1.7 mi from Dutchies Hostel, while Vondelpark is 1.9 mi away. Central Station is a 20-minute bus ride from Dutchies Hostel and Museum District can be reached within 20 minutes. The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 6.2 mi from Dutchies Hostel. Parking is available on site and costs EUR 10.00 per day.
Bos en Lommer is a great choice for travelers interested in convenient public transportation, tourist attractions and nightlife.
- environment, staff and people were great. was wonderful stay.
- The staff was very friendly. I enjoyed the coffee.
It’s clean & comfortable
My stay was a blast
- I like everything it is perfect one. Even I’m happy I booked made bookings with Dutchies Hostel. THANKS
- I’ll book always here when I come back to Netherlands.
WOW Amsterdam Hostel
Located 1.4 mi from cultural venue Westergasfabriek, WOW Amsterdam offers a restaurant that also houses art exhibitions. Station Sloterdijk is 0.9 mi away where direct connections to the city center can be found. Free WiFi access is available. This hotel has a 24-hour reception.At WOW Amsterdam you will find a garden. Most rooms here have a shared bathroom, while others feature a private bathroom and free toiletries. Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge.If you feel like visiting the surroundings, the property is 2.2 mi from Anne Frank House, 2.1 mi from Vondelpark and 2.6 mi from Leidseplein. Schiphol Airport is 8.5 mi away.
Bos en Lommer is a great choice for travelers interested in convenient public transportation, tourist attractions and nightlife.
- The place is quite nice, comfy at night. Close supermarket (lidl). The boxes to storage your luggage are quite wide.
- The stuff were super nice and friendly, the property was always clean
Beds are comfortable, room and bathroom were clean.
The breakfast was ok (coffee machine, juice, some bread, cheese, Joghurt, cereals).
Location is not bad, tram and metro are some minutes away. I really enjoyed my stay there!
- Without one black receptionist, i liked everything. He is so rude with us.
- This was the second time I stayed at this hostel and I still liked it. The location is around some calm and safe residence. There are a few supermarkets around. It has good connections to the city center. Breakfast was included.
Top Hostels In Beverwijk Noord-holland Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Beverwijk Noord-Holland to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Beverwijk Noord-Holland but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Beverwijk Noord-Holland. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!