10 Best Hostels To Stay In Bethesda Maryland – Top Hotel Reviews
Bethesda Maryland is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Bethesda Maryland. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bethesda Maryland. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bethesda Maryland. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Bethesda Maryland right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Bethesda Maryland with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Bethesda Maryland:
America’s Hostel at Bethesda Metro
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, America’s Hostel at Bethesda Metro offers accommodations in Bethesda, just 6 miles from Washington, DC.Every room is equipped with a shared bathroom.National Harbor is 15 miles from America’s Hostel at Bethesda Metro, and Chantilly is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport, 10 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
HI – Washington, DC Hostel
This Washington, DC hostel features Wi-Fi access along with dormitory style rooms equipped with a locker, lamp, and shared bathroom. The Metro Center Metro Station is a 5-minute walk away.Guests staying at the Hostelling International Washington, DC have access to a common room, game room, laundry facilities, TV room, library, and full kitchen for self-service. Luggage storage is also possible.A free continental breakfast is served each morning, featuring cereals, bagels, juice, fruit and pastries.A weekly schedule of free activities are available that includes trivia night, tours, a pub crawl, and other social events.The National Mall and White House is half a mile from Hostelling International Washington, DC. A variety of shopping and dining options are just a short distance away.
The free breakfast from 7am to 10am everyday.
options are bagels, cereal, ,yogurt, bread (peanut butter and jelly) drinks are milk, coffee, and water
- For Central DC convenient , value for money, courteous staff.
- The location was amazing, breakfast was simple but good and fresh. Sheets and towels provided and clean. Staff was friendly.
- The cleaness, the location, the price, the breakfast and the free bananas at the entrance!
- Everyone was so friendly . Dinner night was great. Tours were great
- The free breakfast from 7am to 10am everyday.
One of our best sellers in Washington, DC! Showcasing a barbecue and terrace, Hilltop Hostel is located in the Northwest neighborhood in Washington, DC, just 31 miles from Baltimore.Each room at this hostel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Each room comes with a shared bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a shared kitchen at the property.You can play pool at this hostel, and free use of bicycles and bike rental are available. National Harbor is 13 miles from Hilltop Hostel, and Chantilly is 23 miles away. Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- Felt like living in America with squirrels and a raccoon in the back yard sitting on the porch having a beer, ended up extending my stay
I loved how it had American charm, I felt like I was living in my own house in the usa there, with American rock playing on the balcony outside and back yard with squirrels and a raccoon.
Met all the staff and were all super friendly
- The garden, the rock’n’roll radio, the atmosphere, the location, the metro station nearby.
- Lots of space to relax or work alone in the basement: very comfortable.
- Amazing place really beautiful, staff so friendly and couldn’t help you more
Elite Sleep 365
Elite Sleep 365 offers accommodations in Washington, DC. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as a computer are available. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Anacostia Metro is 8 miles from Elite Sleep 365, and Anacostia Metro Station is 7 miles from the property. Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport is 9 miles away.
No reviews yet.
HighRoad Hostel DC
Showcasing a terrace and views of the city, HighRoad Hostel DC is located in Washington, DC.For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.National Harbor is 10 miles from HighRoad Hostel DC, and Chantilly is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- Small lockers for storage, individual plugs and lights for bunks. Good common area & free brekky of cereal, oatmeal and toast provided. Great free pasta night Thursday but was looking forward to Pancakes Sunday morning (Facebook/reviews talked about it) but it never happened….
- Amazing stay overall for a hostel. Bed was super comfy surprisingly. Free breakfast is basic but its on par with what I’ve experienced in other hostels especially since its free. Staff was super friendly and that was icing on the cake. I would def come back next time I’m in D.C.
- It was excellent. The neighborhood its very cool; also the enviroment, the hostel, people who work there and services were really amazing. I recomend it
The kitchen has a dishwasher? OMG! I had to Instagram, Facebook, and snapchat this! That’s the first hostel I’ve been to that has a dishwasher, and I’ve been to 30 hostels so far.
Bathrooms were clean, and big, and great privacy.
- It’s in a great location that is very safe. There is a parking garage just around the corner so car travelers have an easy place to park, which is great in a busy city like DC.
Washington International Student Center
One of our best sellers in Washington, DC! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Washington International Student Center offers accommodations in Washington, DC.There is a shops at the property.National Harbor is 10 miles from Washington International Student Center, and Chantilly is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- x x d
- The location was solid – IF, and only if, you are there to party.
easy to book
great locality easy
access to main centre
- I liked the company of Honeless people, in my room. wow. great. Nothing against them, it was not a hostel, it was a nursing home..
- In a very hip part of the District, so many cool places to eat and drink on the same block
Located 1 miles from The White House in Washington, Duo Housing offers free Wi-Fi access. The property has a 24-hour front desk and luggage storage.Each room includes linen, towels, and access to a shared bathroom. Select rooms come with air conditioning.Guests at Washington’s Duo Housing can mingle in the shared lounge or terrace. There is also a shared kitchen. Snacks and refreshments are available from the on-site vending machines.Washington Monument is a 6-minute drive from the hostel. The Lincoln Memorial is a 9-minute drive away.
- Pancake breakfast for free is definitely a plus. Surprisingly international environment considering what I’ve seen in other American hostels.
- This place was immaculate! The staff were superstars and even let us store our bags despite showing up 5 hours before check in. Rooms were spotless, everyone was so kind and free pancakes/wifi! If im ever in DC I will stay here again in a heartbeat. It was cheap, clean and filled with wonderful folks who genuinely care about making your stay a great experience.
- The staff was really nice. I especially liked the pancakes in the morning. The room was nice and clean with a lot of space.
- This being my first stay in a hostel, I wasn’t really sure what to expect. And Duo exceeded any expectations I did have. The staff was fun and friendly, the morning pancakes were delicious, and meeting fellow travelers was a great experience. Not to mention, it’s right near downtown DC, in walking distance from dozens of restaurants, shops, and things to do.
Stuff members were awesome (especially young girl Jessica and her fiance William and Nick also) – you could talk with them about anything and they are friendly and positive. We had american pancakes for breakfast and they were so good. Like really good. The best time of the day was breakfast because we had a chance to gather and talk about different topics with other people that were staying in hostel.
Owner is extremely friendly and he organized movie night on Sundays and he gathered us in living room and bought pizza for us. That is something you can’t see everyday. He was trying to make people socialize and from my point of view – he did it good.
Location is very good and prize is approachable. I couldn’t find anything better for my budget and I’m glad that we chose DuoHousing because after 2 days we felt like home. That type of family with a lot of kids. 🙂
DC International Hostel 1
Located in the Northwest neighborhood in Washington, DC, 9 miles from National Harbor, DC International Hostel 1 features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room includes a shared bathroom. A TV is available.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Chantilly is 22 miles from DC International Hostel 1, and Annapolis is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
- Close to the metro station, locks for every room provide security.
- This hostel is close many touristic places that it makes easy to go there by walking or subway.
Good hostel. The location is really nice.
There are no noise during the night.
- Was surprisingly cleaner than expected, but we all know that this depends a lot on the other guests. Wifi connection was very fast!
- The location was pretty good. Although there was some shady business going around the hostel and it was next to a night club.
Located less than 1 miless from the Washington D.C. city centre, this hostel is 9 minutes’ walk from the MT Vernon Square – 7th St-Convention Center underground rail station. Guests can enjoy free Wi-Fi and a business centre.DC Lofty offers access to the nearby Crossfit Shaw for a discounted rate. The property provides lockers in the rooms, but guests are responsible for bringing the locks.Cable TV is available in the common rooms. Use of the kitchen is permitted to the guests and Washington DC Lofty has laundry services. Fax and photocopying services are also available.Dupont Circle is 1 mile from the hostel. Walter E. Washington Convention Center is 8 minutes’ walk away.
- Pancakes and coffee in the morning were nice. The staff went out of their way to make me comfortable and dry some wet clothes.
- The staff was friendly. At night some girls in the room next us us were loud and disrespectful. We informed staff the next morning and they asked the girls to leave. They really value being respectful and having a good time!
- Lomotte (I hope I’ve got his name right) is really accomodating and very helpful.
- I met a lot of awesome people. I hope to stay again, soon.
- They were very accommodating to work through issues that arose…such needing to double book a night through their website to get a parking space and the hostel moving location mid trip. Not ideal
DC International Hostel 2
DC International Hostel 2 offers accommodations in Washington, DC.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Anacostia Metro is 3.6 miles from DC International Hostel 2, and Anacostia Metro Station is 3.4 miles away. The nearest airport is Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport, 4.3 miles from DC International Hostel 2.
- The location is good for backpacker, to access the metro station just 10 minuets walking. Also, the area has many restaurants and one grocery store called Giant. Overall, it is a decent place for visitors who have budget limit.
- I needed a place to stay very urgently and late in the night, and I got it, thanks God and the host. The location is fantastic.
- Mr. Steve and co workers were comperative alot. Breakfast is complementary. Kitchen facility is there to cook own food and fridge for storing food. Economy Hotel for young and oldage people. Respect for everybody.
- Rooms are small but the hospitality was good. They provide kitchen where u can make anything. Decent price if someone travelling for vacation.
- Nothing much to be desired other than cheap lodging but with poor customer service and and basically rude staff members this property is not worth it.
Top Hostels In Bethesda Maryland Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Bethesda Maryland to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Bethesda Maryland but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Bethesda Maryland. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!