10 Best Hostels To Stay In Bertem Flemish Brabant – Top Hotel Reviews
Bertem Flemish Brabant is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Bertem Flemish Brabant. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bertem Flemish Brabant. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bertem Flemish Brabant. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Bertem Flemish Brabant right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Bertem Flemish Brabant with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Bertem Flemish Brabant:
Cube Hostel is located in Leuven, just 15 miles from Brussels. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Antwerp is 27 miles from Cube Hostel, and Hasselt is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Zaventem Airport, 9 miles from Cube Hostel.
- Very friendly staff. We checked in very late – that wasn’t a problem at all. Nice room, enough space and everything was clean. Not far to the city.
- Friendly staff, great shower, nice choice at breakfast, luggage storage on our last day, secure feel (locked doors between areas)
- excellent room for a group off friends! perfect size of room and space, clean bathroom en cosy hostel. There was a very nice bar. the people who work there were very kind and welcoming. nothing to remark.
- I would say – everything was perfect 🙂 Especially extremely helpful reception!
- Clean room bathroom and shower. Staff very friendly. Good location.
Hostel Blauwput Leuven
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hostel Blauwput Leuven offers accommodations in Leuven, just 16 miles from Brussels. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Antwerp is 27 miles from Hostel Blauwput Leuven, and Hasselt is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Zaventem Airport, 10 miles from the property.
- the place was very easy to fınd and ın very good location. The room was quiet, clean and warm
beds very comfortable – and I have a bad back.
Its a great community centre besides being a fun Youth Hostel
Many interesting people to meet – even if you are not so young, as I am not in years
Although there is (of course) a lot of young people around, the rooms are clean, and after 23:00 all is quiet on the hallways.
Nice that for adults there is a bar open until 23:00
- Staff was gracious enough to check me in 5hrs early as I just needed somewhere to use during the day after traveling overnight. As my trip was a day-return trip, I did not spend the night. So it worked out just fine.
- Right next to the station, with a supermarket nearby. Breakfast was basic but good.
Leuven City Hostel
Leuven City Hostel offers accommodations in Leuven. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room is fitted with a shared bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Brussels is 16 miles from Leuven City Hostel, and Antwerp is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Zaventem Airport, 10 miles from the property.
This is a low key ,friendly , comfortable and convenient hostel for short stay
- Especially the personnel. They very friendly and helpful. In addition, the rooms are cozy and neat and the atmosphere in the entire property is warm and welcoming. U also get coffee, tea and hot chocolate for free. Already looking forward to the next time 🙂
Good hostel that serves everything you expect from a hostel.
Great situated in the middle of the centre in a quiet street.
Reception/Bed/wc/shower where good
Breakfast I can not tell because we didnt booked it but there is a bakery oposite on the corner.
Overall a great stay
– Nice and friendly staff always ready to help (well, if you come from 8 AM to 8 PM :D)
– Clean and tidy rooms, as well as bathrooms and toilets. There is also a special place to dry your towel
– Big kitchen with all needed stuff to cook, free tea and coffee
– Spacious living room with wifi connection, some books, and games
- Accesible facilities fior whellchairs, very nice staff, free coffee and hot chocolade
- This is a low key ,friendly , comfortable and convenient hostel for short stay
Auberge des 3 Fontaines
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Auberge des 3 Fontaines offers accommodations in Brussels. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.Zaventem Airport is 6 miles away.
Excellent place to be in Brussels as it’s close to the embassies district of Woluwe-Saint-Pierre.
Ecellent communication with the staff supervisor (a female) and the administrative satff as well. The front desk person is helpfull as well, but they materially have little options left to address guest’s needs. For that reason it’s helpful to reach to the supervisor.
- The room was very clean and quiet. The shower was excellent with a thermostatic tap. The card to open the door of the room is also the card for the electric circuit, this can save a lot of electricity.
- The accommodation was available even when all hotels were fully booked in Brussels. The access convenient – although at the outskirts of Brussels – 3 bus stops after the metro 5 terminal station. The surrounding was nice – including a park. Very silent place. The personnel at the reception was very helpful.
- Plenty of sport facilities, nice park, very friendly staff, good value for money
- It is within a sports complex. So after office work, I could engage in some sports like Badminton. Also it is very close to a forest so I had wonderful jogging time in the morning.
- Excellent place to be in Brussels as it’s close to the embassies district of Woluwe-Saint-Pierre.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Ooostel2.be Zaventem offers accommodation in Zaventem, 1.2 miles from Skyhall.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain units include a seating area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room.You will find a shared lounge at the property. The property does not have a reception and uses a self check in system.Bike hire is available at this hostel and the area is popular for cycling. Zaventem is 1,650 feet from Ooostel2.be Zaventem, while Chicory Museum- geuzenberg is 2.7 miles away. Brussels Airport is 1.2 miles from the property.
- The room was very well appointed, clean and comfortable.
- This is an OK place for one night if you have an early flight in Zaventem and do not want to spend much. The room is minimal. The bed is an IKEA sofa bed, which is ok for one night. The bathroom is fine, clean. Staff is not present, but in case of need very helpful.
- The room was just perfect for my needs. self contained with all basic amenities. Cleanliness was fantastic and regular cleaning was performed by well trained staff. The instructions on how to get to property, how to obtain key etc were faultless. Phones are always promptly answered and courteous. No onsite staff, but dint need one at all. I stayed for 14 days.
- Comfortable room, good kitchen, clean toilet, quite place.
- a no thrills deal, okay for anyone who just needs a cheap place to spend the night close to the airport. clean, but simple, if not minimalistic. Self check-in: I didnt receive an initial message with the necessary instructions how to enter the property, and had to call to find my way in. After that call everything worked well.
Train Cabin Hostel
Located in Brussels in the region of Brussels Region, 2.1 miles from Belgian Comic Strip Center, Train Cabin Hostel features a barbecue and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Zaventem Airport is 4.3 miles from the property.
- The train cabin is a special and unique experience. It’s fun. I loved it. It’s just like taking a train and sleep in it over night while travelling. It is for who wants to experience something different. The entire hostel is built and decorated as if it was a very lovely train station, just much lovelier than most real train stations. Very wonderful and helpful staff! The location couldn’t be any better as it is close to a major bus, tram and train station.
- Very clean & well maintained property with several room options available. My son and I stayed in the real bargain priced sleeping car. You really could not expect more for you money. In the shower room, they also supplied liquid hair/body wash.
- Was a great experience, there was ten of us and given such a big group we were looked after well.
- I would say this as a decent hostel, Location is good although its is little away from the centre, The tram station is nearby, the staff are decent, the kitchen is good and the environment is neat and tidy.
- It was a quirky and unusual place to stay. The train cabin was great value for stay and the hostel itself was great.
Sleep Well Youth Hostel
The Sleep Well Youth Hostel has a central location in historic Brussels, a 13-minute walk from the Grand Place and Manneken Pis and 500 feet from a shopping district. This eco-friendly hostel features free Wi-Fi, a bar, a terrace and bike rental services.The functional rooms and dormitories have hardwood floors, a desk and a wardrobe. They also feature a bathroom with a shower and a toilet.The Sleep Well Youth Hostel serves a complimentary buffet-style breakfast to start the day. You can also enjoy a drink at the bar. In the immediate surroundings of the accommodations, you can find a wide range of eating facilities and supermarkets.Guests who would like to explore the city can rent a bike at Sleep Well Youth Hostel. The property also provides a library and free ping-pong facilities.The closest metro station is a 5-minute walk, connecting to Brussels’ many districts and sightseeing attractions. Brussels-Central Train Station is just over half a mile and Brussels-South Train Station with the Eurostar and Thalys terminals is about a mile away. From Sleep Well Youth Hostel, it is 10 miles to Brussels Airport.
- Great location, amazing value for money! Room very clean and modern facilities, usb plugs etc. Thoroughly exceeded my expectations!
- The place fleet very much like an hotel, which could be a good or bad thing depending on what you’re looking for. The faculties we’re clean and the staff was nice and helpful. I would stay here again in the future.
- Excellent! I liked so much the hostel and the city!
- Worth the price, and I like the loft design of the duplex room. Not far from the Grand Place, within 10 minutes walk.
- Room was tidy and functional. Much more than you would expect from a hostel. Loved the access to the balcony from the main bedroom.
Jacques Brel Youth Hostel
Located 1,650 feet from Belgian Comic Strip Center in Brussels, Jacques Brel Youth Hostel features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi.There is a shared kitchen at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hostel. The nearest airport is Zaventem Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- It was very close to metro station. Staff was friendly.
- modern structure, clean and well organized; big bathroom in each room; varied breakfast, suitable for vegetarian and gluten-milk free diets.
- The room was on two levels, which was odd, but something a little different. The location is residential, quiet and safe, but close enough to town to walk. Breakfast is awesome!
- The Hostel was ideally located – just 10-minute walk from/to Gare du Nord, and 10 to Groter Markt from where you can go to all the major sights 🙂 The staff was nice, the rooms cozy with toilet, shower included and breakfast was included and delicious, too. Would definitely stay here again! It’s amazing! One of the best hostels I’ve stayed in so far! 🙂
- Is the best hostel ever, I love the baggage room is super secure and also the shared rooms are amazing.
Van Gogh Youth Hostel City Centre
Located in Brussels in the region of Brussels Region, 1,950 feet from Belgian Comic Strip Center, Van Gogh Youth Hostel City Centre features a barbecue and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Zaventem Airport, 6 miles from Van Gogh Youth Hostel City Centre.
- The cleanliness of the hostel. Facilities for lockers and breakfast was good too
For a good sleep, good option. Secured facility, 15 min walk to central location.
Access to Bus and Metro.
Property includes event place, restaurant, kitchen, free locker facility
- Quick check-in, good facilities, breakfast, good bar near reception.
- The very cheap bar and nice bar staff, nice garden…
- The bed sheets were fresh and clean, the room had a window and a sink. Nice bar and courtyard.
Featuring free WiFi, Hostel Louise offers accommodations in Brussels.The rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Zaventem Airport is 7 miles away.
Quiet room. (4), large enough for the 10 beds that are in it
Location close to universities (bit further from the centre though)
Receptionist was able to speak Dutch (which in this price class is often not the case)
- The location was good, with a bus stop right next to the hostel. It was possible to reach the city center in 20 minutes by bus. The recepcionists were very kind and helpful.
- The staffs are extremely nice. Even though it did not located rght in tohe city centre, it is close to the bus stop, just a 5 minute stop, or even less. It is convenient to be there.
- I stayed in a dorm room alone, so that was nice. The mattress was fine.
- For €16 it was fine for one night. The kitchen was pretty dirty and basic, no kettle but they have a pot and stove top if you don’t want to pay €1 for hot water out of the coffee machine. Staff was very friendly and easy to check in and out. Not fancy at all but good for the price if you are staying only a night or two. Bring your own lock for the locker.
- Quiet room. (4), large enough for the 10 beds that are in it
Top Hostels In Bertem Flemish Brabant Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Bertem Flemish Brabant to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Bertem Flemish Brabant but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Bertem Flemish Brabant. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!