10 Best Hostels To Stay In Berroge Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Berroge Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Berroge Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Berroge Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Berroge Galicia. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Berroge Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Berroge Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Berroge Galicia:
Located in Cee, Tequeron has a terrace and shared lounge. Free WiFi is available.All guest rooms in the hostel are equipped with a coffee machine. Selected rooms will provide you with a kitchen with a microwave, a toaster and a fridge. All rooms will provide guests with a stovetop.A vegetarian breakfast is served daily at the property.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Tequeron.Finisterre is 8 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 54 miles from Tequeron.
- it’s a tiny albergue with nice staff and near the camino route – a half day walk before Finisterre.
- We absolutely loved our stay with Pilar- her Albergue was very clean and cute and she designed the whole thing herself! Great practical touches and use of space!! Pilar herself is an absolute gem!! We were blown away by her kindness and accommodating nature- she was so incredibly helpful, especially when we ran into road bumps in our travel- she was there for us every step of the way! She also gave us an amazing recommendation to check out the local waterfall! Pilar you are welcome in our ‘Albergue’ anytime!!!! Thank you for the love and laughter!
- Delightful, generous hostess and very helpful. Funky building, renovation still in progress.
- The woman who greeted us was so amazing – we had been walking in the rain and fog for hours and she welcomd us with hot tea! Then showed us to our wonderful dorm beds / room with cozy duvet blankets and awesome little sitting area and the best shower of our entire trip for sure!
- The Albergue is nearly brand new, with more to come. The hosptaliera was very helpful and gracious. It is right on the Camino!!!
Albergue O Bordón
Offering free Wi-Fi, Albergue O Bordón is located in Cee. Set 10 minutes’ walk of Porto de Brens and the Atlantic coast, the hostel has a bar and furnished terrace.The colorful dormitories offer a single bed and shared bathroom with free towels. There is a washing machine available, as well as a shared kitchen and TV lounge. An airport shuttle can be hired and there is a tour desk available for guests.Albergue O Bordón is 15 minutes’ walk from a variety of traditional restaurants serving local gastronomy and fresh sea food. Cape Finisterre is within 30 minutes’ drive and Santiago de Compostela is 47 mi away.
- The host is fabulous and there are really nice added touches like a rug for each bed so your feet don’t get cold! He also provides real towels, which was an added luxury after many weeks of using a travel towel!
- Absolutely quiet spot without traffic or any other noise. Very friendly staff (owners). Much attention for details like: hooks in the shower for clothes and towel. They have a centrifuge (which in my opinion should be standard available in every Albergue), and even small rugs to for next to your bed (to put your feet on).
- Quiet area and close to town. Staff were great and friendly, facilities clean and comfortable.
- Pedro was very friendly and picked us up from town. He also said we could leave in the morning when ever we wanted to.
- Bathroom, room, good WiFi connection, kitchen, cerveza at the reception and some food to buy (cause it was very rainy), good location, restaurant few steps from albergue
Albergue-Hostel Playa de Quenxe
Albergue-Hostel Playa de Quenxe is located in Corcubión. Featuring a shared kitchen, this property also provides guests with a sun terrace. Both free WiFi and private parking are accessible at this property.Guests at the hostel will be able to enjoy activities in and around Corcubión, like hiking.Finisterre is 7 miles from Albergue-Hostel Playa de Quenxe. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 55 miles from the accommodation.
- Excellent location. A view of the ocean from the dorms! Beach a minute’s walk away. Really the nicest hostel-Albergue I’ve ever stayed in.
- Beautiful location right on the water. Hostel rooms overlook the water with large picture windows. Bar below for food and drinks.
- Room, bed, balcony, television, very close to the beach, view on the sea/ bay. Really nice. The room was clean.
- Amazing views, nice enough facilities, great staff.
Wonderful views facing the sea!
Friendly & helpful staff.
Convenient location if doing Camino De Santiago.
Good buffet breakfast.
Soya/Almond milk coffee options available!
Albergue O Logoso
Albergue O Logoso is set in O Logoso, on the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route. Offering traditional Galician décor, this hostel has dorms with free Wi-Fi, a restaurant and terrace.Each simply decorated dorm at Albergue O Logoso has access to a shared bathroom. Bed linen and towels are included.The hostel also has a small shop on site, as well as a laundry room.Cee and the coast can be reached in approximately 20 minutes by car. Santiago de Compostela is 39 mi away.
- There is an albergue that looked nice and across the street is a small hostal/pension where we stayed. On “the camino” it’s nice to have a private room with towels, sheets, bath, etc. one in a while! The albergue has a bar with food and drink and a nice terrace and it’s a half mile walk to a restaurant owned by the same family – I think they’ll drive you back and forth for dinner if you want.
- Great location to Camino trail. The bunk areas were very nice with wood fireplace downstairs. Good food.
- Good location on Camino. Early cafe time at albergue.
- Wonderful location. Beautiful and serene. Staff super pleasant. We stayed in the house. Very clean and attractive rooms. Private bath. Area was perfect to unwind from Camino.
- Great Camino location! Right on route. Cute Pension room with terrific shared bath.
Albergue As Eiras
Featuring free bikes and a garden, Albergue As Eiras is located in Lires. Among the various facilities of this property are a terrace, a shared lounge and a bar. Free WiFi is available.At the hostel, rooms contain a closet. With a shared bathroom, certain units at Albergue As Eiras also offer a sea view.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the accommodation. At Albergue As Eiras you’ll find a restaurant serving Spanish cuisine. Dairy-free and gluten-free options can also be requested.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the hostel.Finisterre is 8 miles from Albergue As Eiras. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 54 miles from the property.
- A smallish albergue in the same building as a small hotel and their bar/restaurant. It’s halfway between Finisterre and Muxia.
- only option in Lires really. so it was perfectly fine
- P and his family are warm and welcoming, and I definitely appreciated their hospitality at the end of a long day. I will return here for sure.
- Location is excellent, town is beautiful, some staff were really nice. Accommodation was reasonable value for money but restaurant is expensive. 1.5 km walk to the lil cove is worth it as there’s a lil cafe which serves food to watch the sunset at.
- The albergue had a very modern facility with nice beds.
Hostel Oceanus Finisterre
One of our best sellers in Finisterre! Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hostel Oceanus Finisterre offers accommodations in Fisterra, 150 feet from Finisterre.Some units include a seating area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The hostel also offers bike hire. Ribeira is 28 mi from Hostel Oceanus Finisterre, while Noya is 21 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 43 mi from the property.
Everything was really terrific🔆
Diego was a wonderful greeter—very helpful & accommodating. The location was perfect. Ocean views🌊!
The cleanest & friendliest of many on the Camino.
- The friendliness of the staff, the facilities, the location and most of all the cleanliness. A great place to stay in Fisterra
- This is a family owned but professional hostel that ‘gets it right’ on every front. The owner took some time and gave me a personal mini-history of the town. Sharp, clean. Good shower/bath facilities. Lockers! Yay.
- Superb staff; nice to have privacy curtains and my own pod. Good wifi; super clean.
- Lovely, friendly atmosphere and super nice staff. In the morning you could see the sun rise. Next time in Finisterra we’ll definitely choose the same place.
- Everything was really terrific🔆
O Encontro is located in Finisterre and features barbecue facilities and a terrace. Among the facilities of this property are a restaurant, a 24-hour front desk and a shared kitchen, along with free WiFi. The hostel provides a shared lounge.Selected rooms are equipped with a kitchen with a microwave and a fridge.The area is popular for cycling, and bike rental is available at the hostel.Santiago de Compostela Airport is 59 miles from the property.
- I liked that I could come and go to throughout the night, that was good. The hospitaleros was super nice.
- It’s an “albergue” with private rooms upstairs. It’s on a little side street a few blocks from the main center of town. I liked the location and the room itself. Comfortable and convenient. The hospitalero was wonderful; helpful, friendly (without even speaking English).
1. alittle early in season for the beach…It is a good mile? distant..but it is a beautiful white sand beach on the bay. There is a “wild” Atlantic deep water beach available also . it is also a hike away ? 1 1/2 miles
2. basic Portugal windows cleverly designed to open from top OR side. Black out blinds that slide down…not really blacking out the Full Moon that shown in…so you could think it romantic OR a bother to sleeping.. Gulls!! who knew gulls fly and SQUAWK at night!
3. lights are always too dim and poorly placed for my likng. I always carry a small lamp.
4. staff very friendly and accomodating. Knows the area. and good recommendstions to food, market etc.
5. almost NO traffic noise. Little people noise.
- The owner met me at the bus when it was very late and dark. Such a kind man
- Great little place – felt like a home. Close to bus station which was great for me. Lovely hosts. X
Mar de Fora
Mar de Fora is located in Finisterre and features barbecue facilities and a garden. All rooms feature a kitchen and a private bathroom. Every room comes with a balcony with mountain views.All guest rooms in the hostel are equipped with a coffee machine. Free WiFi is accessible to all guests, while certain rooms will provide you with a patio. All rooms will provide guests with an oven.Santiago de Compostela Airport is 60 miles away.
- The location is good, quite close to the center of town
- The host, Dito, was wonderful. He was helpful and friendly. We were grateful for the 3 euro dryer–we arrived soaking wet! Breakfast was excellent and much more plentiful than expected. There are common areas that facilitate conversation between pilgrims.
- The administrator was wonderful, helpful with every request. He had the breakfast foods carefully laid out. The check out time was flexible, so we could take a morning walk to see the ocean!
Very clean facilities!!!
The kitchen was great!!!
Thank you for everything!!!
- Nice, hilltop view, overlooking Fisterra and the ocean below. Close to the best restaurant in town.
Albergue La Espiral
Located in Finisterre, Albergue La Espiral offers a shared lounge. The property provides a shared kitchen and a tour desk for guests.With a private bathroom, rooms at the hostel also feature free WiFi, while selected rooms have a sea view.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Albergue La Espiral.The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 60 miles from the property.
- I stayed in the private room which was spacious and comfortable and quiet as it is located on the top floor of the alberque.
- I made a mistake when booking this property. I thought I had booked two twin beds and it ended up being a double. It was my mistake. They were very gracious about it and finally got us a second bed for the floor. This was after we asked to be let go of our reservation. Booking.com had already taken our money so it was impossible to get out of. But the room and it up being a great room. The two local Spanish guys who run this place we’re both very kind. Not the same can be said for some of the help Who are there from other areas. But overall we really enjoyed the stay here.
These are the kindest most caring people I have ever met. I ended up staying 3 days more because I got sick. It was like having family take care of me! I can’t thank them enough or emphasis enough how wonderful this place and these people are. The atmosphere is fun and upbeat with great cooking and ideas for sightseeing adventures.
It is like a big happy family. ❤️
- Fatima was great. She also hung out our laundry for us, which was very kind and totally unexpected.
- Comfy bed, new and clean facilities. Communal area to eat and hang out.
Albergue Casa Manola
Albergue Casa Manola in Abeleiras features a shared lounge and a bar. Free WiFi is included.The shared bathroom is equipped with free toiletries.Finisterre is 19 miles from the hostel, while Noya is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 45 miles from Albergue Casa Manola.
- The restaurant was phenomenal with great food and good friendly service.
- I loved this place, cozy home, comfortable bed and an amazing shower. Best place to rest after many km walking. The restaurant is nice as well. Good food and good money value.
El pueblo de Oliveiroa, es como una pequeña Marbella en el medio de una gran área ganadera.
Todo está pulcramente cuidado. El lugar compenso mi mala planificación del viaje
- Los dueños bastante amables. La comida buena y barata.
Top Hostels In Berroge Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Berroge Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Berroge Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Berroge Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!