10 Best Hostels To Stay In Benia Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Benia Asturias is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Benia Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Benia Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Benia Asturias. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Benia Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Benia Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Benia Asturias:
Covadonga Hostel in La Riera provides accommodations with free bikes, a terrace and a shared lounge. A tour desk can provide information on the area.Some rooms also feature a kitchen with a stovetop.Guests can take part in various activities in the surrounding areas, including skiing and cycling.Cangas de Onís is 4.1 miles from the hostel. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 70 miles from Covadonga Hostel.
- Our host Andres was very friendly and helpful. He helped us plan our intenrary around the picos and made our stay such a great one.
- The host is incredible. Very good communication and very friendly. His suggestions on what to see were spot on and he even gave me a lift to the nearest bus stop for me to take the bus up the mountains as well as arranging a taxi for me when I had to leave early in the morning before the busses opperate. The facilities are great and clean and you really feel the small village friendliness being there. Great place to stay to see the Picos.
Andres is a really very nice host!
The place was perfect for us, just before getting on our 4-day-track through the picos.
- We really enjoyed our time Covadonga Hostel. The hostel is really cosy and very clean. Moreover, the hostel warden, Andres, is very kind and helpful! He gave us a lot of tips what to do in Picos National Park. The albuerge is located in the nature and close to Cangas the Onis and Picos de Europa National Park.
- Andres was an excellent host and really went out of his way to make sure I had a great time. He picked me up from Cangas the Onis nearby, gave me recommendations for nearby hiking trails, and even drove out to pick me up when I was walking back to the hostel in the rain!
Albergue Camino de Santiago
One of our top picks in Villahormes.Located in Villahormes, Albergue Camino de Santiago has a garden and a terrace. Offering a restaurant, the property also features a bar. Both free WiFi and private parking are accessible at this property.The shared bathroom is equipped with a shower.Llanes is 10 miles from the hostel. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 63 miles from Albergue Camino de Santiago.
- Nicely decorated. Quality of the food at the bar was good considering that it’s not a restaurant
- The hostal was good and the staff were so kind, especially Pedro, the argentinian guy treat us so good and he made feel us like at home. We had an amazing breakfast with the camping gas and they let us stay there until the rain stopped a little bit , thank you so much !!
This Alburgue was a nice place to stop for a night whilst walking the Camino Norte. It was very quiet when I stayed in July but it looks like there would be plenty of space in busier times. The village is basically this Alburgue and not much else!
I had a basic pasta dish which was tasty enough and the beds and dorm rooms were clean. Sheets were available if you wanted them at a small extra cost.
- Really nice hostel and clean. Staff friendly and helpful.
- Fuera de la habitación todo era precioso, el albergue por fuera tiene muy buena pinta
Hostel Llanes Gulpiyuri Beach
Featuring a garden and a restaurant, Hostel Llanes Gulpiyuri Beach is located in Villahormes. The property has free WiFi.Llanes is 10 miles from the hostel, while Cangas de Onís is 23 miles away. Santander Airport is 63 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Way of Saint James Llanes Asturias Hostel
Way of Saint James Llanes Asturias Hostel is located in Villahormes and features a bar. Free WiFi is available.Llanes is 9 miles from the hostel. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 63 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hostel Del Camino Llanes Ribadesella
Located in Cardoso, Hostel Del Camino Llanes Ribadesella features a garden, a terrace and a bar. Both free WiFi and private parking are accessible on site.At the hostel, each room is equipped with a closet. Hostel Del Camino Llanes Ribadesella provides certain accommodations that have mountain views, and all rooms include a shared bathroom with a shower.Llanes is 10 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 63 miles from Hostel Del Camino Llanes Ribadesella.
No reviews yet.
Albergue La Posada
Albergue La Posada is a converted 18th century monastery located in Villanueva. It offers free parking, barbecue facilities, and a cafeteria.All rooms at the Albergue La Posada feature 2 bunk beds and a private bathroom. Guests are able to reserve the room for 2 to 4 people.There is a TV room as well as a dining area and covered terrace where guests can enjoy their meals. A fridge and a microwave are also available on site.The 24-hour reception enables guests to come and go at any time. There is a bus stop at the posada. Activities and excursions can be arranged at discounted prices.
- Very friendly staff. Great location. Fantastic value.
- Increíble trato por parte de todos! Muchas gracias por vuestra amabilidad y por darnos tantos sugerencias de restaurantes, comida local y rutas de senderismo!
- El entorno es agradable. Las instalaciones sencilas pero más que suficientes para pasar un par de noches. El personal es amabilísimo y muy servicial.
Buena terraza y sala comun con juegos, libros, etc.
Buen desayuno (no incluido en el precio)
Buena atención por parte de los trabajadores.
El lugar es bonito y bien situado.
- Vriendelijke mensen , alles simpel. Maar meer dan genoeg. Goede uitvals locatie
Albergue Villa de Bulnes
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Albergue Villa de Bulnes is located in Bulnes. The tour desk is available to assist guests in planning their days out.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the hostel.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Albergue Villa de Bulnes.Llanes is 37 mi from the accommodations. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 76 mi from Albergue Villa de Bulnes.
- This is an Albergue (which is spanish for Youth Hostel), and a well run one at that, but it is not a hotel. The sleeping is in bunk beds with up to ten people in a room. There is only one shower, toilet for each room that can make for a bottle neck in the AM. Like most places in Spain, breakfast is coffee and toast or coffee cake. Not a lot of protein. That said, Bulnes is a spectacular setting, and well worth visiting for a couple of nights with a hike into the heart of the Eastern Picos de Europa. For the young and rugged there is a steep ascent to a refugio followed by one of several possible descents that makes for an exhausting day. For the older and less rugged there is a more gentle valley taking one into similar unforgettable terrain. Two nights there is all you need.
- Everything! Beautiful location, accommodating and friendly staff, we met some great people. Best hostel we’ve ever stayed. Was very clean and we felt safe.
- This is a small hostel in a tiny village without anything open after 20. Order the food in advance if you want to eat. For the price this place is hard to beat. The staff (Adolpho) was very helpful and nice, he seems to do everything himself.
- Very new and spotless with comfortable bunk beds and secure lockers. Good shower and simple breakfast make this fantastic value.
- Unique surroundings as well as going to and from Bulnes.
Albergue Llanes Playa de Poo
Featuring free WiFi, a barbecue and a terrace, Albergue Llanes Playa de Poo offers pet-friendly accommodations in Poo de Llanes. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.There is a shared lounge and a shared equipped kitchen at the property. Breakfast includes fresh dairy products, bread and eggs, as well as fresh fruit from the garden.The property offers surf lessons, and a range of activities are available in the area, such as horse riding, canoeing and hiking. The hostel also offers bike hire.Llanes is 1.6 mi from Albergue Llanes Playa de Poo, while Potes is 21 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 48 mi from Albergue Llanes Playa de Poo.
- David’s hospitality and care. He gave us cidre and soup when we arrived wet and bedraggled. Showed us around took our laundry answered all our questions and we all relaxed. In the morning we saw the owner go into the chicken coop to get our breakfast eggs. And the evening before David picked figs off the tree and they appeared in our salad. There was soft classical music playing in the background in the morning and a very calm atmosphere pervaded the whole place. It was a wonderful experience! I loved it.
This is one cool place. Spacious rural house with a big, half closed terrace and a garden! Walking distance from small charming beaches.
Healthy calm atmosphere, place to chill out.
- We were walking the Camino and the owner was friendly if a bit scattered. Good communal areas. Close to beach. Convenient location if taking the coastal route out of Llanes.
Very friendly staff.
Excellent homemade buffet dinner provided in communal dining room table.
Make your own breakfast with fresh egg provided by backyard chickens!
- Great staff, wonderful yard and common areas, a must stay. Its minutes from coastal views, trails and the beach.
El Puntual de Romillo Hostel
Located in Romillo, El Puntual de Romillo Hostel has barbecue facilities and garden. Featuring a shared kitchen, this property also provides guests with a terrace. The property provides a concierge service and free WiFi.All rooms at the hostel come with a seating area. Every room is equipped with a coffee machine, while some rooms also feature a kitchen with an oven. At El Puntual de Romillo Hostel each room is equipped with a desk and a TV.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy an Italian breakfast.Guests at El Puntual de Romillo Hostel will be able to enjoy activities in and around Romillo, like cycling.Llanes is 28 miles from the hostel, while Cangas de Onís is 4.2 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 61 miles from El Puntual de Romillo Hostel.
No reviews yet.
Albergue La Estación
Albergue La Estación is set within Llanes FEVE Railway Station in the town center, 650 feet from the beach. It has dorms with free Wi-Fi, a communal lounge and kitchen.Each dorm at Albergue La Estación has simple décor and access to a shared bathroom.The area surrounding Llanes is ideal for hiking and canoeing. Staff at the 24-hour reception can provided information on outdoor activities.Autovía del Cantábrico Motorway is 2.5 mi away, and connects you to Santander and Gijón in an hour.
Quiet room ( in front of rails but no traffic during night) , quiet neighbours , Breakfast ( good value for price, and also possible early )
Not far from restaurants
- Location, right at train station, very quiet, small, quiet rooms with coded locks on doors which is great for some privacy/control, spacious common sitying/kitchen area, very friendly, helpful staff!
- Close to the station, clean bathroom, kitchen with everything you need, nice staff
- Personable staff and opportunity to meet fellow travelers.
Very friendly and nice staff.
Close to center
Very clean and comfortable
- Quiet room ( in front of rails but no traffic during night) , quiet neighbours , Breakfast ( good value for price, and also possible early )
Top Hostels In Benia Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Benia Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Benia Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Benia Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!