10 Best Hostels To Stay In Beigem Flemish Brabant – Top Hotel Reviews
Beigem Flemish Brabant is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Beigem Flemish Brabant. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Beigem Flemish Brabant. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Beigem Flemish Brabant. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Beigem Flemish Brabant right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Beigem Flemish Brabant with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Beigem Flemish Brabant:
Train Cabin Hostel
Located in Brussels in the region of Brussels Region, 2.1 miles from Belgian Comic Strip Center, Train Cabin Hostel features a barbecue and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Zaventem Airport is 4.3 miles from the property.
- The train cabin is a special and unique experience. It’s fun. I loved it. It’s just like taking a train and sleep in it over night while travelling. It is for who wants to experience something different. The entire hostel is built and decorated as if it was a very lovely train station, just much lovelier than most real train stations. Very wonderful and helpful staff! The location couldn’t be any better as it is close to a major bus, tram and train station.
- Very clean & well maintained property with several room options available. My son and I stayed in the real bargain priced sleeping car. You really could not expect more for you money. In the shower room, they also supplied liquid hair/body wash.
- Was a great experience, there was ten of us and given such a big group we were looked after well.
- I would say this as a decent hostel, Location is good although its is little away from the centre, The tram station is nearby, the staff are decent, the kitchen is good and the environment is neat and tidy.
- It was a quirky and unusual place to stay. The train cabin was great value for stay and the hostel itself was great.
Brussel Hello Hostel
In the center of Brussels, the Brussel Hello Hostel features a terrace, an on-site bar and a 24-hour front desk, and has simply furnished rooms a 10-minute metro ride from the Grand-Place. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.All rooms at the Brussel Hello Hostel include basic furniture and shared bathroom facilities. Guests have lockers at their disposal free of charge and have access to a shared lounge including a TV.You can get drinks and snacks at the property’s bar or from the vending machines available. There is a wide array of cafes, bars and restaurants within a 5-minute walk of the Brussel Hello Hostel.The Brussels-South Train Station is 3 miles from the property and provides connections to all major Belgian cities, as well as international destinations. Brussels Airport is 12 miles away. The hostel provides guests with bike storage space, as well as with maps of Brussels and other cities.
- Staff was attentive. The bedoom had many windows and had a lot of natural light.
- The room is relatively big with a little desk and chairs which make it possible to work in the room. Really near the metro station.
- The bed was comfortable and the hostel quiet. It’s located just a few steps from the metro..
Nice and polite lady at the reception desk.
Very close to a metro station.
Supermarket 2 min away.
- nothing they just robbed me. i wanted to pay as a credit card they didnt accept they rushed me to pay as a cash
Sleep Well Youth Hostel
The Sleep Well Youth Hostel has a central location in historic Brussels, a 13-minute walk from the Grand Place and Manneken Pis and 500 feet from a shopping district. This eco-friendly hostel features free Wi-Fi, a bar, a terrace and bike rental services.The functional rooms and dormitories have hardwood floors, a desk and a wardrobe. They also feature a bathroom with a shower and a toilet.The Sleep Well Youth Hostel serves a complimentary buffet-style breakfast to start the day. You can also enjoy a drink at the bar. In the immediate surroundings of the accommodations, you can find a wide range of eating facilities and supermarkets.Guests who would like to explore the city can rent a bike at Sleep Well Youth Hostel. The property also provides a library and free ping-pong facilities.The closest metro station is a 5-minute walk, connecting to Brussels’ many districts and sightseeing attractions. Brussels-Central Train Station is just over half a mile and Brussels-South Train Station with the Eurostar and Thalys terminals is about a mile away. From Sleep Well Youth Hostel, it is 10 miles to Brussels Airport.
- Great location, amazing value for money! Room very clean and modern facilities, usb plugs etc. Thoroughly exceeded my expectations!
- The place fleet very much like an hotel, which could be a good or bad thing depending on what you’re looking for. The faculties we’re clean and the staff was nice and helpful. I would stay here again in the future.
- Excellent! I liked so much the hostel and the city!
- Worth the price, and I like the loft design of the duplex room. Not far from the Grand Place, within 10 minutes walk.
- Room was tidy and functional. Much more than you would expect from a hostel. Loved the access to the balcony from the main bedroom.
Jacques Brel Youth Hostel
Located 1,650 feet from Belgian Comic Strip Center in Brussels, Jacques Brel Youth Hostel features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi.There is a shared kitchen at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hostel. The nearest airport is Zaventem Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- It was very close to metro station. Staff was friendly.
- modern structure, clean and well organized; big bathroom in each room; varied breakfast, suitable for vegetarian and gluten-milk free diets.
- The room was on two levels, which was odd, but something a little different. The location is residential, quiet and safe, but close enough to town to walk. Breakfast is awesome!
- The Hostel was ideally located – just 10-minute walk from/to Gare du Nord, and 10 to Groter Markt from where you can go to all the major sights 🙂 The staff was nice, the rooms cozy with toilet, shower included and breakfast was included and delicious, too. Would definitely stay here again! It’s amazing! One of the best hostels I’ve stayed in so far! 🙂
- Is the best hostel ever, I love the baggage room is super secure and also the shared rooms are amazing.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Ooostel2.be Zaventem offers accommodation in Zaventem, 1.2 miles from Skyhall.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain units include a seating area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room.You will find a shared lounge at the property. The property does not have a reception and uses a self check in system.Bike hire is available at this hostel and the area is popular for cycling. Zaventem is 1,650 feet from Ooostel2.be Zaventem, while Chicory Museum- geuzenberg is 2.7 miles away. Brussels Airport is 1.2 miles from the property.
- The room was very well appointed, clean and comfortable.
- This is an OK place for one night if you have an early flight in Zaventem and do not want to spend much. The room is minimal. The bed is an IKEA sofa bed, which is ok for one night. The bathroom is fine, clean. Staff is not present, but in case of need very helpful.
- The room was just perfect for my needs. self contained with all basic amenities. Cleanliness was fantastic and regular cleaning was performed by well trained staff. The instructions on how to get to property, how to obtain key etc were faultless. Phones are always promptly answered and courteous. No onsite staff, but dint need one at all. I stayed for 14 days.
- Comfortable room, good kitchen, clean toilet, quite place.
- a no thrills deal, okay for anyone who just needs a cheap place to spend the night close to the airport. clean, but simple, if not minimalistic. Self check-in: I didnt receive an initial message with the necessary instructions how to enter the property, and had to call to find my way in. After that call everything worked well.
2GO4 Quality Hostel Brussels City Center
2GO4 Quality Hostel Brussels City Center offers accommodations in Brussels.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Zaventem Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- I booked from booking.com for this booking, might be I forgot online payment by card, the confirmation was black and white that all I had to pay was 208 euro totally, but they charge me for 246.16 euro. The first day I arrived 2GO4, one of the staff told me that there was no card payment and no receip I received. This time they told me that I could pay by card; but I had to pay more than the amount of 246.16 euro. my phonecharge locked in my private locker was not working any more, it was very obvously that someone opened my locker and damaged my charge. I exactl y remembered that I used it before I locked in my locker. I could not see the person, but I am sure someone opened my locked. This place might not be dangerous for others, but it was very dangerous for me.
There’s free breakfast (cornflakes) and free drinks all day!
Staff were really nice too.
- Good bed and room very clean. The localization is amazing, very near to the central area
- Amazing common ready and good atmosphere, nice dorms
- I had a private room ensuite which was basic but very clean. For 2 persons the room might be too tiny, there was no room for a closet. Easy access to the center of Brussels, quiet location.
Van Gogh Youth Hostel City Centre
Located in Brussels in the region of Brussels Region, 1,950 feet from Belgian Comic Strip Center, Van Gogh Youth Hostel City Centre features a barbecue and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Zaventem Airport, 6 miles from Van Gogh Youth Hostel City Centre.
- The cleanliness of the hostel. Facilities for lockers and breakfast was good too
For a good sleep, good option. Secured facility, 15 min walk to central location.
Access to Bus and Metro.
Property includes event place, restaurant, kitchen, free locker facility
- Quick check-in, good facilities, breakfast, good bar near reception.
- The very cheap bar and nice bar staff, nice garden…
- The bed sheets were fresh and clean, the room had a window and a sink. Nice bar and courtyard.
Generation Europe Youth Hostel
Located 1.1 miles from Belgian Comic Strip Center in Brussels, Generation Europe Youth Hostel features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong and pool at the hostel. The nearest airport is Zaventem Airport, 7 miles from Generation Europe Youth Hostel.
- I just love it all. The breakfast was good, it really surprised me. Amazing staff, clean room and clean bathroom, everything new and comfortable. Really really good hostel.
- My friend and I booked a private room which included it’s own bathroom. Facilities are new, clean, and in working order. Although we didn’t get the chance to try out the food/bar there it looked cute and definitely a hostel where you can meet people. It’s about a 7 minute walk from the closest subway station.
- The staff were very friendly and helpful; they guided us on ways to get around, where to find food, etc. Free lockers were also available if you’d like to keep your luggage after you check out – I loved this the most. Many fast food shops are open at night around that area if you’re hungry.
- The room was clean, ok for 4 people and the kitchen was big. The breakfast was also really good.
- Everything was just perfect and smooth as described per all the review. We has a private shower and toilet, breakfast was something to enjoy every time. The staff was very helpful in all the matters, location is really close to the city center (around 15min), therefore no need of using overpriced metro in Brussels (2,10 Eur per single ticket). I especially like the free car park, you can easily use it to park your RV over there, they have all the necessary facilities to accommodate your RV in their car park.
2GO4 Quality Hostel Brussels Grand Place
One of our best sellers in Brussels! Located in the Brussels Historical center neighborhood in Brussels, 1,950 feet from Belgian Comic Strip Center, 2GO4 Quality Hostel Brussels Grand Place features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Zaventem Airport, 7 miles from the property.
Very clean with nice facilities
If i visit Brussels again, i would love to visit here agian.
Location is the best seriously.
- Amazing location! Right in the heart of the city center with great food and bars and sights within walking distance. The Hostel had a nice lounge and kitchen area and the wifi was great. Also liked that they include towels.
- The staff there are nice. I was late when check in, and I didnt know that I should check in in the main house, but went to the grand place one. Luckily, there was staff there saw me and helped me to check in there.
- The location is more than perfect. The room is clean and has everything for a comfortable stay. The stuff is friendly and helpful (they called a taxi for me at 4am). This place has its own special atmosphere which I liked very much!
- Very clean with nice facilities
Hostel De Zandpoort
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hostel De Zandpoort offers accommodations in Mechelen. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Brussels is 14 miles from Hostel De Zandpoort, and Antwerp is 14 miles away. Zaventem Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- Close to train station. The time I booked was quiet so I had the room for myself the whole time
- Comfy bed, and private bathroom just off the room was a welcome surprise
Location is good if you have an early morning meeting in the Mechelen area. Both Antwerp and Brussels are in easy reach as well both by car and train, with the railway station not too far away – healthy walk.
Breakfast was ‘basic’ but it served the purpose.
Room was clean and quality as expected, for the price that is charged.
The staff was super helpful even though we had to wake her up at 2am: if you book the Tomorrowland Festival Package where you pay in advance (which I can highly recommend) just check in with them a day before to make sure that they really deposit your Access Key where promised. Management forgot to tell the staff about it, so we had to wake her up in the middle of the night.
Hostel De Zandpoort is the perfect choice if you are looking for a clean accomodation with a nice breakfast.
- The friendly welcoming staff. Kid friendly. Great room. Lovely breakfast. Nice bar. Great cot. Everything we needed for family of 4 with a tiny baby.
Top Hostels In Beigem Flemish Brabant Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Beigem Flemish Brabant to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Beigem Flemish Brabant but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Beigem Flemish Brabant. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!