10 Best Hostels To Stay In Bayonne New Jersey – Top Hotel Reviews
Bayonne New Jersey is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Bayonne New Jersey. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bayonne New Jersey. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bayonne New Jersey. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Bayonne New Jersey right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Bayonne New Jersey with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Bayonne New Jersey:
This Manhattan hotel is in Chinatown and is 1 block from the Grand St. subway station and Little Italy. The guest rooms include free Wi-Fi access.Every simple room at the World Hotel features cable TV. Individual climate control is possible and guests can request a daily newspaper.The hotel has a 24-hour front desk.Times Square is a 15-minute subway ride from the Hotel World. It is a 25-minute subway ride from Central Park. Guests can also visit specialty shops and restaurants located nearby.
- Only the yong boy to the reception was very friendly and professional.
- Good location with a lot of things in walking distance and subway very close
- As cheap as you can pay in manhattan and good location. The receptionist was friendly. You receive toothbrush, toothpaste and soap.
- Was only one good thing they give a turist toothbrush nothing more !
- Pod51 don’t feel like a hotel foryet more like a getaway home. The staff is very respectful and the guest is well mannered.
Explore Hotel and Hostel
Explore Hotel and Hostel is located in Union City, 2.4 miles from New York City and 6 miles from Brooklyn.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hostel. Queens is 7 miles from Explore Hotel and Hostel, and Bronx is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is LaGuardia Airport, 8 miles from Explore Hotel and Hostel.
- I had no where else to stay and this place was reasonably priced.
- This establishment is Horrible. PLEASE don’t go pay a little more to be warm, with warm water and no Roaches on your pillow or locker. I liked absolutely NOTHING. NO ONE WITH SENSE WILL ENJOY
- Very good location. I liked the Dunkin Donuts nearby. Overall was good place.
- The location was around mas transit which is a plus
- Location is perfect for travelling to Newyork. Staff was cooperative.
Bowery Grand Hotel
One of our best sellers in New York City! In Manhattan, this Bowery hostel is a 3 minute walk from Little Italy and 7 minutes from Chinatown. The air-conditioned hostel offers guests free access to Wi-Fi throughout the property.The rooms at the Bowery Grand Hotel offer guests air-conditioned accommodations with a shared bathroom. The bathroom includes a hairdryer.Guests staying at the Grand Hotel Bowery are provided simple amenities like a toothbrush, toothpaste and soap.Access to the B and D trains at the Grand Street subway station is a 2 minute walk from the property.Views of the Williamsburg Bridge from the East River Park are one mile away.
- The location was great. I was on a very tight budget after the hotel overcharged me, therefore walking was a necessity to get around in the city. Since most of my business was in Manhattan.
- Location is great, close to the Bowery and Grand subway stations. WIFI works very well! There are a plenty of restaurants, shops and supermarkets close the property. The recepcionists of the morning and night are very friendly and polite. Price is good for an property with private room located in Manhattan. There’s hot water at the reception to the guests. From the street in front of the building if possible seeing the Empire State and the One World buldings. So, if you don’t have trouble with a room without much space and with shared rooms, you can save much money there, staying close the main atrations of the city.
- It’s not a hotel, but it’s ok if you need a place to sleep (a bed, and that’s all).
- As standard in New York, you get what you pay. It’s like a Hostel but with private room/pod, the cleanness is poor, but the location is great
- Amazing location. In the heart of Chinatown and Little Italy.
U.S. Pacific Hotel
Located in the Bowery neighborhood in New York City, one mile from One World Trade Center, U.S. Pacific Hotel features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV.Ground Zero is one mile from U.S. Pacific Hotel, and National September 11 Memorial & Museum is one mile away. LaGuardia Airport is 7 miles from the property.
Chinatown is a great choice for travelers interested in skyline views, culture and sightseeing.
- This place was terrible for the amount of money charged!
- The bed was stiff. The room was really small. No windows unless you wanted to pay extra. The location was great in SOHO and the price was fine. Would only recommend overnight stay. NO longer than 1 night.
- The place is really cheap compared to others in the same zone is excellent (price*space*facilities). Clean WC with soap and shampoo, towels clean. Enough space to place your luggage and your stuff (small desk, a chair, floor), you can find face tissues and emergency cheap toothbrush on the desk. The temperature was great despite no windows or good air system. Yes, you can hear your neighbors during the night, but you can sleep anyway.
- It’s good place if you need something cheap. Free wifi and really good location
- The location. I liked the fact that it was in Chinatown and near Battery Park.
The Bowery House
Featuring a rooftop garden with Italian furniture, this stylish SoHo hostel with shared bathrooms is a 2-minute walk from the Bowery subway station. Free Wi-i and a TV in the lobby are also providedIndividually decorated cabins are offered at The Bowery House. The shared bathrooms feature heated floors, Red Flower bath products and high-pressure showers.Guests of The Bowery can relax in front of the 65-inch TV in the living room or read a paper from the world newsstand. The Bowery Bodega offers snacks, drinks and toiletries. Luggage storage is available.The New Museum and the Bowery Ballroom are within 1 block of the hostel. Little Italy is just a half mile away.
SoHo is a great choice for travelers interested in food, restaurants and shopping.
- They had one lamp in your room that’s all I can say
- I was positively surprised by the clanliness. I liked the price 🙂
- I liked the location and wifi was available in the room.
- Bed bugs, uncomfortable bed and homeless staying in other dorms. Booked it all by mistake but still traumitised by it all
- They need to advertised that it is completely open at top of walls and the rooms are not completely separate. Me and my husband were in aware or we wouldn’t of booked there. We sucked it up and stayed but we’re very uncomfortable.
With a fabulous location in Midtown Manhattan, this New York hostel features free Wi-Fi and 24-hour security. United Nations Plaza is just over a quarter mile away.A flat-screen TV with cable channels and a refrigerator are featured in each room at the Vanderbilt YMCA. Semi-private shared bathrooms are provided and are stocked with towels. Access to shared kitchens and lounges is included.Two swimming pools are available for guest use at Vanderbilt YMCA, which also features a steam room and a sauna. Guests can exercise at the on-site fitness center as well.Grand Central Terminal is just a 10-minute walk from the hostel, and Times Square is only just under 1 miles away. Bryant Park and the New York Public Library are both within a 15-minute walk.
Midtown East is a great choice for travelers interested in food, restaurants and walking.
- I liked the fact that there were multiple bathrooms to share on the floor ( with showers in each ). I also appreciated the mini fridge in the room. Housekeeping were very kind & helpful as well. The staff was pleasant & I had an amazing stay, while seeing Bananarama live!!!
- The price is worthy. There’s a CVS around. Less than 15 minutes walk to UN headquarters. Staffs are friendly. It is safe.
- Everything else was ok except the front desk staff.
- I have stayed there many times. This time the wifi was not in operation in the rooms and only vague comments as to when.
- Rooms are comfortable and love that there’s a tv in every room.
Chelsea Cabins is located in New York City, 0.6 miles from Empire State Building and 0.8 miles from Times Square.You will find luggage storage space at the property.The Highline Park is 0.9 miles from Chelsea Cabins, and Chrysler Building is 1.1 miles from the property. The nearest airport is LaGuardia Airport, 7 miles from Chelsea Cabins.
Chelsea is a great choice for travelers interested in food, walking and culture.
- The concept is interesting. Basically take a big loft, and put in lots of small rooms. It reminded me of some places built for migrant workers. 😉 The concept is competing against hostels, and I liked this better because one can lock away your valuables. I did someone complain about street noise, and funny enough it reminded me of NYC. Police sirens are just a constant sound in NYC. Towels are provided.
- Excellent customer service. During my stay I was with fever for a few days and they bought me juices and vitamin C to make me feel better. Also the breakfast is varied and plentiful and at night the silence is respected so I could rest very well.
- Location was the best part. Best for only a 1 night stay. Nice and quiet at night.
- Individual space with locks and keys plus the location is really convenient
- Staff was really kind. The place is clean and safe. Fruits and tea are offered. Ambience was great.
International Students Residences
International Students Residences is located in Brooklyn, just 4.3 miles from New York City.Every room includes a shared bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong and pool at the hostel. Queens is 3.8 miles from International Students Residences, and Bronx is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is LaGuardia Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Close to the J train and near the bar and restaurants in Brooklyn. Good bathrooms and very nice staff
- The extra room next door was great to watch a movie and make whatever I wanted to make myself to eat. Plus with Wifi including. It was awesome. Thank you.
- I really love the fact of getting constant qiutness and also the air is so inviting n warm.
- It’s close to the Metro and little shops. My “room” was clean and the size ok. Staff was friendly and you got free earplugs, which were needed.
- Convenient place and price was right for visit to New York. Previously lived in Williamsburg, and it was nice to be pretty easy walking distance to tons of places and the metro.
Greenpoint YMCA Brooklyn
Featuring a fully equipped fitness center and an indoor swimming pool, Greenpoint YMCA Brooklyn is a 4-minute walk from the Nassau Avenue metro station. The Barclays Center is 6 miles away.Air conditioning and access to a shared bathroom are included with each simply furnished guest room. Select rooms feature a TV.A communal sauna and free Wi-Fi access are available at the Brooklyn YMCA in Greenpoint. The property has a 24-hour front desk.McCarren Park is just a 5-minute walk from the YMCA. Manhattan is a 25-minute subway ride from the property. LaGuardia Airport is 7 miles away.
- Fecal matter in the bathroom, also their a rehab program on the 4 floor. Staff confused me with them.
- Location is in safe area with police station across street. Short walk to subway. Kept clean.
- My brother stayed at YMCA for a night, whilst visiting NYC and he liked the hotel. He booked a shared bathroom accommodation and he mentioned that the bathroom was clean as well as his room.
- Room was clean, quiet. Restroom clean. Neighborhood ok.
- The place was clean and reminder me of college dorms, minus the crazy drink kids.
Central Park West Hostel
One of our best sellers in New York City! In New York City’s Upper West Side, this hostel is a block from the 86th street subway station and 2 blocks from Central Park. It has Wi-Fi and staff-organized events.A shared kitchen, café area, and spacious lounge with a flat-screen TV are part of the facilities at the FIT Hotel. Lockers are provided in the dormitory rooms and luggage storage is available.The front desk of this New York City hostel is open 24 hours a day. It features daily housekeeping and free linens.The American Museum of Natural History is a 15-minute walk from the NYC FIT Hotel. Times Square is only 10 minutes away on the subway.
Upper West Side is a great choice for travelers interested in museums, culture and walking.
- Noise in the room from heater . They knew about it and are not concerned. The toilet was broken.
- Room was big. Good location. Free coffee in the morning!
- Great location, and clean bedding. Overall, very good for the value.
– Location is really good. Subway on 86th street is close and you can go directly to for example Union Square and Battery Park. Same distance, around 10 minutes walk to Central Park and Riverside Park. 10-15 minutes to American Museum of Natural History
– Beds and linen seemed clean, fresh and free of bugs. Smelled fresh
– Luggage room monitored by security camera available to leave your bags – I didn’t have a locker in the room, but this was actually even better.
– Coffee was available from early morning until it ran out. It was ok, I had worse 😀
– Staff was generally nice but I had to wait for them for like 10-20 minutes couple of times
I was looking for cheap accommodation, and $300 with taxes and fees for 6 days was a really good price. The one motel cheaper than this had reviews mentioning dirty bed with bugs.
- The staff is so cool! The location is good because it is near a station and Central Park
Top Hostels In Bayonne New Jersey Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Bayonne New Jersey to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Bayonne New Jersey but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Bayonne New Jersey. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!